Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

He slept deeply. He snored softly as he cuddled closer to Fox. "please don't leave me."he mumbled in his sleep.

The clock rang at noon. The Master awoke. He sat up and stretched. His joints cracking. He turned to look at Fox.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

He was still struggling but less violently and seemed to be worn out,he panted slightly and looked over at his master.

He looked at Fox with a confused expression.

"why are you so worn out? Didn't you sleep?"

He got out of the bed and liked at Fox.

"would you like a bath? It can be very relaxing and soothing."

He went to the bathroom to set up a bath.

He sighed at how he didn't even let him answer the question,he looked out the window longingly he thought to himself how beautiful it was out side.....he sighed then got an idea."Master?.....can we go swimming instead?"

He turned to see a worn out Fox. A confused expression on his features.

"did you sleep? You seem worn out."

He got out of bed and looked at Fox.

"would you like a bath? They're very soothing and relaxing."

He turned to walk onto the bathroom. He turned on the faucet, setting a bath for Fox.

He heard soft footsteps at the door. He turned to see Fox at the door.

"the bath us almost ready. If you wouldn't mind waiting, you could sit here." He smiled softly at Fox. His soft gentle voice, a contrast to his usual deep harsh voice.

- - - Updated - - -

He heard soft footsteps at the door. He turned to see Fox at the door.

"the bath us almost ready. If you wouldn't mind waiting, you could sit here." He smiled softly at Fox. His soft gentle voice, a contrast to his usual deep harsh voice.

He sat down and waited he tryed to force a smile to stay on his face,he sighed and looked away he seemed depressed almost.

He turned to see Fox depressed.

"are you alright? You seem sad. Would you like to talk about it."he asked softly.

He turned off the faucet and stood to get or some bubble bath and scented candles.

"I like to have baths. They are always soothing after a hard day." He smiled. His brown eyes, shining.

- - - Updated - - -

"are you alright? You seem sad. Would you like to talk about it."he asked softly.

He turned off the faucet and stood to get or some bubble bath and scented candles.

"I like to have baths. They are always soothing after a hard day." He smiled. His brown eyes, shining.

He sighed"Its really nothing..."He watched as the bubbled raised ."Are you going in to?"He looked at his master his green eyes appeared rather dull.

Sorry, i had some issues uploading. I assumed it didn't upload.

"alright. I won't push you." He got a towel.

"I'll bring you some clothes. The tub is filled and warn. You should hop in.ifs you need anything, I'll be in the bedroom getting ready."

The Master left the bathroom. Leaving Fox alone in the bathroom.

The Master dressed in a simple gray button up shirt and some black slacks. He combed good hair back and slipped on black loafers.

He had a business associate arriving in a few and needed to look presentable.

"Fox, when you get out, please stay in the room. I'll bring you some breakfast in a few."

He nodded and got out wrapping himself in a towel,"Alright master ....."He tryed not to look at him.

- - - Updated - - -

He nodded and got out wrapping himself in a towel,"Alright master ....."He tryed not to look at him.

- - - Updated - - -

The Master left the room, allowing Fox to dress in private. His business associate arrived and they left for his meeting room.

He dressed and stayed in his room and looked out the window,he spun around on his heel when he heard the doorknob turn.

The meeting with his associate had run short. He had made a simple breakfast of toast, eggs and sausage. He

it in on a tray with some milk.

"i brought some breakfast. If you don't like it, i could make you something else."he said softly.

He set the tray on the small table near his bed.

He smiled gently and sat next to him. "please eat." He yawned.

"if you don't mind, I'm going to take a small nap."

He curled up on the other side of the bed. He immediately fell asleep.

The Master awoke to someone next to him. He grabbed onto Fox's waist, not wanting to Fox to leave him. He curled his body around Fox.

He smiled slightly and kissed his fore head,then whispered "Good night my love." He fell asleep not to long later he was using the others chest for a pillow.

Alec smiled and watched him sleep for a moment. He slowly pulled away from Rin and left the room, locking the door behind himself. He went to his own bedroom to sleep.