Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Isaac felt his shoulders being squeezed severely. His smile never faltered and his laughter died down eventually.

"of course. Why wouldn't i put up a fight with such a disgusting and nauseating creature Luke yourself."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

"Your insane yove proabley fucjed that slut he's everywhere at once one night there another over there where did you think he was going at night ." he chuckled."My servents are already hunting him down and I'll add you to my collection .q

Isaac grew angrier and choked him as hard as he could. He began to pound his head against the floor.

"he's not like that! He says he loves me and i love him! I won't let you separate us!"

The demon quickly snapped his fingers and the other was in restrains. "You've had enough play time." He hissed rubbing his neck ."You don't know the true fox his blood red eyes violent personality a good for nothing whore ."He picked Issac up and began to take him yo the location of his home the house was huge fox was already there somewhere you could tell due to his screaming and crying was echoing.

Once Isaac heard the cries of Fox echo through the halls, he began to struggle. He was held tightly and eventually grew tired and stayed still.

"Fox! Please, don't cry. I'll be by your side shortly.don't worry.everything will be alright."

It wasn't a sort of scream that would be normal it was more blood curdleing as they walked down the hall it got louder and louder

Isaac began to struggle again and tried to punch his captives. He turned to the demon and grit his teeth.

"stop them! Stop them!" He repeated nonstop.

Isaac turned to him and growled. He stopped his struggling.

"stop whatever you're doing to him. He's no animal. Don't ever hurt him."

"He believes he should be I'm giving him what you weren't able to right he's not an animals he's a sex crazed freak." He chuckled coldy.

"He believes he should be I'm giving him what you weren't able to right he's not an animals he's a sex crazed freak." He chuckled coldy.

Isaac felt his stomach fall. He tried to suppress a shudder.

"you're wrong. He's not like that. He's told me countless times that he loves." He murmured angrily.

"He could have been lieing." Hr snickered and opened a diir and brought him into the room fox was laying on the curled up expect one leg which was surely broken just by the look of the limpness to it.

Isaac was horrified at the terrible state Fox was in. He felt his anger. He but his lip in anger and turned to the demon.eyes watering with anger.

"you're nothing, but a coward! You get others to do your dirty work. Fox doesn't deserve any of this, but you...you deserve to die a must gruesome death! I'd gladly be the one to give it to you."

He laughed."Get on your hands and knees you knowi van kill etheir of you in a matter if seconds so I rather say you shouldn't make me mad.

Isaac was roughly thrown on the ground and kept his mouth shut. He didn't want Fox killed. He reluctantly got on his hand and knees. He kept his demeanor cold and stayed motionless. Waiting for whatever was going to occur.

He pulled out a large dildo and shoved it in dry and turned it on and quickly slipped a click ring on him ."Dare take that off I'll rape fox until he tears."

The way it was roughly entered caused him to choke on his scream. His eyes were opened wide and tears fell. He had never felt such scrutinizing pain. He felt something warm trickle down his leg. He was terrified and angry. He remained quiet, not wanting to give that demon the satisfaction of hearing him scream in agony. He tried to keep his sight away from Fox.not wanting Fox to see his pain. His hair fell forward, hiding his face from the eyes around him. He took deep breathes, trying to calm down and relax.

He laughed seeing him in pain and went over to fox and pulled his hips into the air and began fucking him at a normal pace.

The sounds off his laugh, causing him to rage inside. He stayed motionless and saw how he sauntered over to Fox and began fucking him. He want Fox hurt, so he tried to find a way to kill this demon.

Isaac felt his body begin to shake from the pain. He felt like pulling it the obstruction, but didn't wasn't to Fox to be hurt. He styled on just inching closer to him. He crawled a few inches before collapsing from the intense pain.

The demob couldn't help but laughed as he saw Issac collapse fox but his lip as the demon yanked his tail and sank his teeth into his ear.

He laid wheezing and felt his body go cold from the sweat. He was afraid he might go into shock. He felt so useless and powerless. Fox was being raped and he couldn't do anything. He heard the soft whimper from Fox and he cried. He cried from the pain, he crieff for how useless he was, and he cried for bring unable to protect Fox.