Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

He heard Fox's soft breathing and chuckled. He stopped rubbing the moisturizer on his back. He set the moisturizer on the bed side take and went to put on some boxer briefs, before going to sleep besides Fox.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac spent the night sleeping a dark sleep. No dreams. No nightmare. He felt himself suffocating in darkness. He woke up and took deep breathes.

He laughed and purred."I'll make us food and by the way I'll have to fill some bottles with my milk so I don't get to much milk and it's going to be sore.

Isaac chuckled and stretched, before standing up and limping slightly towards the bathroom.

"you muddy think I'm such a strange person for being aroused by lactation." He murmured.

Isaac shrugged and went to his liquor cabinet. He pulled out a bottle of chardonnay and handed it to Fox.

"here. Be careful. I'd hate to see you get hurt."

He purred and placed it on the table and began to prep the fruit and put the apron around his small body his panties almost falling down as he did so."I made way to much whip cream last night...."He sighed and began pipping it into the bowls and placing the fruit in the two and a spoon."There we go."He smiled and placed it on the table.

Isaac couldn't help but blush every time he saw Fox in his panties. He took a glass and opened the chardonnay, pouring himself a glass.

"would you like a glass of chardonnay?"

- - - Updated - - -

Isaac couldn't help but blush every time he saw Fox in his panties. He took a glass and opened the chardonnay, pouring himself a glass.

"would you like a glass of chardonnay?"