Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

Isaac shook his head. He tried to get in his hands and knees, to no avail.

"no. I'm not leaving. I'm staying." He said with rasp.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac his his insides were being torn apart. He collapsed on the floor again, buying his lip, trying not to let a single noise escape his mouth. Tears began to fall again as his body rocked to the motions of the dildo.

He sighed and held Fox's thighs holding him up as he lowered him onto his cock and stood up causing the poor lad to gasp and whimper.

- - - Updated - - -

He sighed and held Fox's thighs holding him up as he lowered him onto his cock and stood up causing the poor lad to gasp and whimper.

"See fox he doesn't even think your worth moving for." He chuckled."I was right fox amit it."He buried his face in his chest not saying anything.

Isaac got on his hand and less again. Trying to prove to Fox that he did love him and would do anything for him.

"that's...not true..." He, said, wheezing softly.

E looked over shoulder and tryed to smile at the other by

It the day min began moving causing him to moan and cry tears rolling down his face.

- - - Updated - - -

E looked over shoulder and tryed to smile at the other by

It the day min began moving causing him to moan and cry tears rolling down his face.

Fox's blush deepened and he bit his lip looking away from his master in shame but the demon grabbed his chin and kept it there."I want him to see your sluty face when you come~"Be purred

He gasp as the demon began moving fast and roughly making his hole twitch and create odd noises."N-no it n...not I love you....and .....only.....you ."He panted as he spoke and but his lips.

- - - Updated - - -

He gasp as the demon began moving fast and roughly making his hole twitch and create odd noises."N-no it n...not I love you....and .....only.....you ."He panted as he spoke and but his lips.

Fox's nipples felt different then before there were more red and sore looking he got up and quickly ran out and began to run back home.

Isaac tried to follow after Fox, but his legs wouldn't stop shaking. His skin was pale and he was shivering from the cold sweat. Each step he took caused intense pain to shoot through his spine.

"Fox...please wait!" He yelled in a shaky voice. He was afraid and didn't want to be left alone.