Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

Isaac poured chardonnay into a glass and handed it to Fox. He took a sip if his and sighed. He took a fruit with cream and ate it.

"the cream is really delicious."

Fox began to feel himself gradually get drunk his cheeks redding over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Fox began to feel himself gradually get drunk his cheeks redding over time.

Isaac chuckled as he noticed the red flush of Fox's cheeks. He finished another glass and poured another glass.

"you must not be much of a drinker." He smiled as he finished his bowl of fruit and cream.

He giggled slightly."Its been awhile isn't I've drank a strong wine."He purred and leaved across the table and pulled Issac into a deep kiss and pulled away licking his lips.

Isaac returned the kiss with fervor. He held onto Fox's cheeks, trying to get then as close as possible. He pulled away after sometime for air.

"seems the wine has gone to your head." He teased.

Isaac chuckled as he hugged Fox. He gave a satisfied sigh and kissed Fox.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have teased. I just find it raspy cute how your face flushes red."

Fox whined and pulled him into a violent kiss and panted softly and looked up at him ."Don't bother I want you to restrain me and break me."

Issac's eyes widened in shock. He was speechless to what Fox wanted. he pulled Fox away.

"Why would you want me to break you? I wont do such a thing to you!"

Isaac sighed and hugged Fox tightly.

"Fine. I'll do as you ask. Just remember that I love you." He murmured into his ear.

He grabbed Fox and pinned him against the bed. He began to roughly suck his neck.