Undercover

ChibiMonkey

Akira laughed softly moving against him eagerly. He sighed softly and bit his lip moving his lips to his neck again moving his hips against his hand. "May I touch you..?" he asked his fingers trailing along Kira's hole as a groan left his lips pressing hot air against his neck.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• ChibiMonkey

Kirami blushed as he felt the other rocking his hips into his hand, which only encouraged him to please the male all the more. He gasped out as he felt the others finger trailing his butt and his moaned softly, spreading his legs a bit more for the other "Please" he breathed softly when he asked about touching him. He wanted to feel his hands all over him, to feel him inside him. He moaned softly at just the thought of it and kissed him heatedly as he ran a hand through his hair.

Akira laughed softly moving his finger into Kira his lips kissing him back just as much. He slipped his tongue into his mouth moving it to find the others as well. He sighed softly and looked up at him, "I want inside of you. Why do you have to be so sexy.." he said against his lips kissing him slightly harder his free hand moving to his cock starting to rub against it.

Kirami gasped out, blushing with a soft moan at the others words. He pulled him closer as he kissed him, humming softly "Please Akira....I'm ready. I want to feel you inside me" he half whined half begged. It was a completely different side of him than compared to his cold, composed self at work, being the boss of all that went on and everything.

Akira sighed and nodded pulling his fingers out of Kirami. "Are you sure?" he asked kissing him softly before he pulled his shirt off as well as his pants. He moved his hands under Kira's knees to hold up his legs and push them apart. He pressed against his entrance and looked up at him. "I don't want to hurt you, if i need to stretch you some more I can." he said softly leaning down and putting a tender, loving kiss on his chest.

Kirami blushed a bit in embarrassment, watching the other strip and looking over his well toned and defined chest and torso. He blushed more as he leaned back again, letting the other grab hold of his legs and spread him apart. His heart rate picked up slightly, nervous, as he nodded to the other "I-i'ts fine. I can handle it" he said with a small, shy smile as he encouraged the other, wanting to experience what it was like, to feel, and be so connected with another, someone he loved.

Akira nodded and he looked down at himself and sighed getting his hands wet with Kira's cum and he ran it over his erection making it work as a lube. He then pressed against Kira's entrance slowly entering him. He closed an eye groaning softly feeling how tight the other male was. "God...this is going to hurt." he said softly under his breathe before he pressed further into him about half staff now. He groaned again his breathing getting heavier, "Just relax love." he said kissing his knee.

Kirami gasped out and bit his lip as he felt the other pushing into him. The first inch or two wasn't bad, since Akira had managed to stretch that part out with his fingers, but going any deeper really hurt, and felt like he was splitting. He whimpered out, his hands digging into the sheets beneath him as he whimpered, hearing the other say how it was going to hurt 'T-That doesn't help, A-Akira" he gasped out with a light growl before letting out another soft cry, gripping harder into the sheets as he panted softly "Th-thats easy for you to say" he huffed in pain as he tried to relax, but with the pain, it was hard to.

Akira didn't move, he stayed still letting Kira get used to it. He sighed softly and tried to keep his cool. He looked up at his lover and kissed him softly moving his hands to Kira's erection slipping his hands up and down it. "You asked me to love..." he said softly kissing up his chest to his neck sucking softly. "Tell me when you want me to move love, I'll wait for you." he said softly biting his ear gently smiling down at Kira as if to tell him he was sorry and that he loved him.

Kirami panted softly as he tried to get used to the large protruding erection inside him. But as the other started to pump him, and kiss all over him and his ear, he moaned softly as the familiar tingle of pleasure ran through his spine and allowed him to relax a bit "Y-You're right, sorry" He muttered as he leaned up and kissed the other "Just move, it's worse when you don't" he said, preparing himself to feel the other stretch further into him, and he winced slightly with a light moan.

Akira looked up at him his hand moving faster on his erection, he started kissing Kira back softly moving his tongue into his mouth moaning again. "A-are you sure?" he asked moving out of Kira slightly and slowly moving back in just as slow and easy. "Are you sure you want me to move you love?" he asked softly kissing him softly again biting his lip lightly wanting to help move the other so he would be pleasured as well.

Kirami nodded his head "Yes, please move" he panted lightly, unable to take just feeling the other sitting in him and not moving "Please" he begged the other with a light moan, gently moving his hips to try and encourage the other "Just gently...for now" he spoke against the others lips as he kissed him again, moaning softly into the kiss and wrapping his arms around him, pulling him closer.

Akira moaned into his lips the tight fit for his erection making it throb inside of Kira. "Alright." he said softly finally giving in to the others wishes starting to move inside of Kira. He moved slowly and gently, not thrusting into him despite his wish to, he simply slowly allowed himself inside of Kira. He moaned softly again kissing Kira slightly harder his breathing coming faster with the effort of holding back. He wanted to slam into him, fuck him as hard as he possibly could but do to the practice of Kira's entrance he would have to be gentle the first couple of times.

Kirami panted out, a soft blush covering his pale face as he clung tighter to the other as he pound into him. He gasped out with a slight moan as the other moved more inside him. It hurt at first, and he was probably bleeding a little down there, but the pain wasn't all pain anymore, it was starting to mix with pleasure. He moaned out more in pleasure, eyes clouding over with lust "I-it...feels good" he panted out with a soft moan at the feeling.

Akira looked up at Kira and smiled softly seeing the pain in his eyes leave and the pleasure take over. Akira sat up and moved so he could move into kira able to watch the beautiful connection. He started moving slightly faster but not deep yet just slightly shallow letting Kira get used to the new pace he was setting. He had his hands one moving on Kira's erection and the other holding up his leg so he could part his butt cheeks to make it easier for him to get inside without them getting in the way. He moaned softly closing his eyes and then opening them again not wanting to miss a thing. He saw that the window was still open and he blushed nodding his head to the window, "I wonder if our enemies are spying on us Kira...let them see how lewd you get." he said softly down to his lover after awhile moving deeper into Kira wanting to be inside of him as much as possible.

Kirami moaned out softly as he arched his bad, the pain still there, but numb in the background of the slowly growing pleasure. He groaned, opening his eyes as he watched the other sit up, and Kirami let his hands fall back down to the bedsheets he laid on, unable to reach Akira when he sat up like that. And damn, did it only turn him on more, seeing more of Akira from this angle, laying down with the other kneeling between his legs, his body rocking to the thrusts inside him. He blushed as he stared lustfully up at the other, his erection growing very hard in the others hand. "Nng...ah..." he breathed out in pleasure, arching his back again as he took the others hand off his erection, moving it down to his other butt cheek, loving feeling him groping at it and pulling them apart to slip inside him more easily. He moaned out, replaced where Akira's hand previously was, on his erection, with his own hand, and he began to pump himself in time with the others thrusts. When Akira moved deeper, he gasped out with wide eyes "Y-you can go farther than that?" he gasped out in surprise, already feeling stuffed to the ends. He moaned out, feeling more of him thrusting in and out, and he groaned, squinting an eye open to look at the other when he mentioned the window. He glanced over to it, blushing more as he averted his eyes "S-shut up...don't talk about things like that..." he huffed as he breathed heavily. He winced, feeling an itching sensation in his chest, but ignored it as he moaned out and focused on the pleasure again.

Akira blushed lightly hearing the others moans grow louder and the sound of bodies hitting one another filled his ears. He moaned himself his hands both on his hips now moving his butt open wider wanting deep inside him. He didn't give a warning he didn't feel he needed too, he plunged deeper into Kira hitting his prostate gland finally making him smile, "Its going to feel good here soon." he said and he moved adjusting his body so he could hit that spot over and over without fail. He pulled out slightly and slammed back into Kira not hard but slightly harder than he had been doing. He could feel that Kira wasn't near as tight as he was when they first started yet he was still hard. He moaned again biting his lip his torso flexing showing off the build he had as well as the muscles that lined his body. He thrust into Kira faster wanting to make the male cum. He was hardened by the sight of kira jerking himself off which made him even bigger inside of Kira, he hoped he wouldn't notice the change but knew he probably would.

Kirami panted as the other quickened and deepened his thrusts inside him, groaning out as his hand squeezed tighter around his erection. His eyes were glistened over in lust and pleasure, and just watching the others body flex and his muscles glisten with the thin layer of sweat that coated Akira's body, he couldn't help but be even more turned on, his cock pulsing in his hand. He moaned as he felt Akira noticeably harden inside him as well, and he panted with a slight smirk up at the other "Ah...are you turned on just by watching me get fucked? And by you?" he panted as he teased the other "Or is it this?" he hummed as he pumped his erection up in the direction towards Akira and his body. And, as if on cue, a few more hits to his prostate and some lewd moans, Kirami's cum shot out of his cock, getting on Akira, mostly on his chest, a bit on his face.

A blush came over Akira's cheeks and he looked away from the other's eyes and he slammed into him harder again and again. "You...in general turns me on more." he said groaning softly as the other males body tightened around his cock. He moaned and came with him his body moving with the others. "Ah..." he slowed his thrusts down and licked his lips tasting the small amount of Kira's cum that got on his lips. "Do you wish to rest or do you want to go again?" he asked softly leaning his lips down to Kira's and kissed him softly. He looked up at him softly and shakes his head knowing they needed sleep do to the mission they needed to do tomorrow. "How about we stop here tonight..." He said breathing heavily and he pecked his lips again. "And continue another time eh boss?" he winked playfully and smiled catching his breath easily.

Kirami blinked a bit, blushing deeply as he hadn't expected the others response as he'd said. He looked away shyly, his face scrunching up again in pleasure as he grunted and moaned out. He huffed, biting his lip as he clutching onto the other tightly, his moans coming out more and loud as he tightened and reached his climax. He panted heavily as he released, his body relaxing and coming down from the high as the other had come as well. That itching feeling he felt earlier in his throat didn't disappear either, and he swallowed, hoping it would go away. Not now, he mentally cursed. He blinked, wide eyed at the other at his suggestion of another round "W-what?!" he exclaimed, before coughing slightly and wincing, sitting up when the other had slipped out of him "Lets just sleep" he said, with a slightly hoarse voice "I'm just gonna clean up first" he quickly excused before getting up and heading to the bathroom and shutting the door.

Akira looked worried and he nodded though getting up and following Kira to the bathroom, "Hey...it was just a joke I didn't actually mean going again. I can tell you're tired. But let me in...I don't like the sound of that cough." he said softly turning the door knob and walking in his body curling around Kira's hugging him. "Did I push you too hard? I know you don't feel good but I couldn't help myself from touching you and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make something act up inside you and make you hurt." he said softly tears brimming in his eyes.

Kirami headed to the bathroom, rubbing his throat lightly to try and sooth it and relax. He let out a shaky breath, hearing the other on the other side "No, you're fine you-" he started to say, wanting to keep the other from coming in just incase he had a coughing fit, he wasn't sure if he would. He jumped when the other walked in anyways and hugged him from behind. He sighed heavily "I'm fine, Akira..." he said, pulling away from him to smiled at him, before frowning at his teary eyed look. He sighed softly "Oh...come now, Akira. This is why i didn't wish to tell you of my illness....i don't want you worrying over me, and concerning yourself thinking you caused this. You didn't" he said and leaned up to kiss him lightly with a smile "Okay? Why don't you just go lay back down and sleep, and I'll join you soon" he suggested.

Akira let his hand trail up Kira's hip to his lower back holding him against him. "I don't want to leave until I know you're okay. Its my job to worry about you...I love you...and I don't want anything to happen because I overexcited you." he said softly kissing him back as he was lightly pecked. "How about I wait here, and then when you're ready to go to bed we go together?" he said pulling his shirt that he had grabbed and slipped it over Kira's head. "Here...youll get cold if you don't cover up." he said and helped him put on his shirt which was huge on the smaller male. Even tho the two men weren't drastically different in size you could still tell the difference.

Kirami sighed a bit but smiled lightly as the other seemed so caring about him. He leaned against the other, eyes closed as he relaxed, but then quickly pulled away to cough again, putting a hand over his mouth. He closed his eyes at the pain that welled in his chest, turning to the sink and turning on the water, he let out a shaky breath after the cough, rinsing his now bloodied hand off beneath the water "Yeah....alright. That sounds like a good idea" he said with a light and weak smile. He sighed, leaning back against the counter "Just give me a minute..."

Akira wasn't shocked to see the blood coming out of his lovers mouth, it made sense because he was sick. He closed his eyes in pain himself running his hands up and down his lovers back just letting him know he was there. "Do I need to take you to the hospital?" he asked softly moving the shirt away from his lovers mouth so it wouldn't get bloody and he pushed the hair that had fallen into his face out kissing his cheek. He knew that Kira hadn't ever had anyone with him while this happened and it was new to him, but he wanted to help.