Undercover

ChibiMonkey

Kirami smiled lightly at the others reaction, and just how excited and happy he was. It made Kirami just as happy in turn. He blushed, and closed his eyes, gently leaning his cheek into the others touch on his face. Somehow, it was...relaxing, soothing in a way. Perhaps because it was Akira the one touching him? He smiled lightly and pulled back from the other "It's not that I didn't want to, Akira, please understand that. It's because I was afraid to" he said softly, while shifting a bit in the bed and climbing under the covers to get comfortable. After all, it was getting late, and Kirami was rather tired. He grabbed some of his pills of medication, popping them into his mouth and swallowing them dry. He really didn't need water to sooth it down any more, he was so used to taking them by now, it was a daily thing, after all.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• ChibiMonkey

Akira nodded lightly and he stretched the muscles in his back stretching. He sighed softly and shut the curtains before he too walked to the bed and got in. He sighed again, "how bad is it...? The illness." He asked softly pressing his body against the others laying his head on Kira's chest. "How long will I get to have with you...? Have the doctors tried to help any more than they have?" He asked softly his fingers beginning to draw a shape on Kira's chest.

Kirami finished swallowing his pills when he heard the other ask. He sighed a bit, eyes falling downcast as he laid down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling blankly "Any easy treatments wont help me any more. I'd have to undergo all these different things to be able to cure it at the point it's at now. I don't have the time to be doing things like that. I can't afford to take that much time away from work. Plus, the treatment isn't even guaranteed....so I'm just taking these pills for now. They help ease the pain and mask the symptoms to a point" He spoke softly, sighing as he closed his eyes.

Akira rolled ontop of Kira and pinned him down tears in his eyes. "You can't die on me! You can't! I-I'll help you with your work I-I...I'll do anything if the treatment will help you! I-I'll..." His head landed on the others shoulder as he began to cry. "I can't lose you when I just got you...there is so much we have to do in our relationship..." He said hiccuping. He didn't want Kira to die. "Who will run the business when you die? I-I don't want to work there if you aren't giving the orders!" He said looking down at him frightened.

Kirami blinked a bit, eyes widening slightly as the other suddenly was on top of him, pinning him down. He stared up at the other, shocked as his eyes turned pained, and he averted his gaze as he couldn't meet Akira's eyes without breaking down himself "I-It's no big deal, I'm not going to die so soon, Akira..." He said with a shaky voice "This is exactly why I didn't want to get into a relationship with you...as much as I love you, it would just be easier for my health to carry on as is without all of this...I didn't want to burden you, and make you feel strained for time..." he muttered as tears formed in his eyes, but he tried hard to keep them from falling.

Akira shook his head and pushed Kira's head so he could kiss him. He whimpered kissing him hard and urgent. "Please...don't say that...I just want you healthy. So I can live with you...what if we never get to touch each other...? O-or we never go on a vacation together...you promise me you will do all that with me?" He said before he kissed him again this time gently and slowly. He wanted him, he wanted him before he couldn't anymore.

Kirami bit his lip, letting the other move his head where he softly kissed the other back, blushing as he felt overpowered and dominated by the others powerful kiss. He closed his eyes, humming slightly into the kiss. He reached a hand up, resting it on the others neck as he kissed him lovingly, holding him close "I promise....Akira. I promise we'll get to do everything anyone in a normal relationship would be able to..." he murmured, kissing him again. Little did he know, he wouldn't be able to hold through with that promise for quite some time, because of his health in the near future.

Akira giggles softly pulling Kira ontop of him. "Thank you..." He said before he kisses Kira again. He was gentle about it. He wanted him is even tho he didn't know if Kira would be okay with it. They were on a mission after all. He slipped his tongue into Kira's mouth playfully his legs tightening around his hips. "Kira...I love you." He said against his lips.

Kirami smiled lightly, unable to deny the other, and slowly kissed him back. As he wrapped his arms around the others neck, he pulled him closer, closing his eyes as he kissed him. He hummed softly, enjoying the contact between them. Even wanting a bit more. Feeling the heat slowly growing between their bodies, he felt himself yearning for the other, to feel him touch him, and hold him. He blushed faintly at such thoughts, opening his mouth to slip his tongue into the others, moaning softly as his tongue played with the others, their bodies pressed close against each other.

Akira smiled and kissed Kira back he pulled his arms around the mans waist letting his lips part slightly for Kira's tongue. He chuckled lightly pulling back slightly looking up at him. "Who would have known my hard ass boss was so cute when he blushed." He said kissing his cheek playfully as he rolled ontop of him pinning him down under his hips. "And...can you really get excited love? I don't want to wear you out and make you tired cause you're sick." He said softly leaning down as his lips began to kiss down Kira's jaw then to his neck.

• 2 weeks later...

Kirami hummed slightly into the kiss, enjoying it. He loved the taste of the other on his tongue, their mouths connected perfectly. He blushed more at the others comment however and scoffed, looking away shyly "Shut up" he muttered softly in embarrassment. He just huffed, before blinking and blushing as the other was suddenly on top of him, pinning him. He felt his heart rate pick up a bit and his body grow hotter at the position. Hearing the others words of concern however, he scoffed "Don't mock me. You better not stop now, Akira" he spoke pulling his face back up to his to kiss him. He wiggled, pulling his shirt off and working on the others.

Akira laughed softly but started kissing Kira back slipping his tongue into his mouth moaning. He helped with Kira's shirt then he moved taking his off. He returned his lips quickly back to Kira's lips moving his hands down his body. He started unbuttoning his pants as his lips moved down to Kira's neck biting and nipping softly. He started to suck on his neck pulling on his pants whimpering softly as to ask him to take it off. "May I?" He asked breathlessly against his neck kissing lower to his collarbone.

Kirami smiled a bit against the kiss, feeling the others breathy laugh across his skin. He licked the others tongue playfully, moaning softly as his face heated a deep red in embarrassment, but he continued to pull the other close, breaking the kiss for only a moment to let him pull the shirt off. He blushed more feeling the other pulling at his pants, and he nodded his head a bit shyly. As touch and cold Kirami could act, he wasn't sexually that mature, having never had sex before. He let the other slip his pants off though, his face red in embarrassment.

Akira looked up at Kira kissing his neck softly. "Love...I have a feeling you have never had a man touch you before." He said softly moving his palm against his length through his underwear. "I can stop of you like. I understand the reason if you don't want to." He said his free hand moving up his side his thumb rubbing across his nipple playfully.

Kirami blushed a bit at the others words and looked away shyly "W-what are you talking about?" he scoffed blushing deeper in embarrassment. "O-of course I've been t-touched before..." he stammered embarrassed, though it was clear he was lying. He bit his lip, gasping softly as he felt himself stroked, moaning softly at the friction giving to his slowly growing erection "H-how do you expect me to want you to stop when you're doing things like that?" he huffed, letting out another soft moan as he arched his back.

Akira laughed softly and kissed Kira softly. "See...love I can tell that you're lying. But I'll take it slow for you love." He said kissing him again moving his hand into Kira's pants moving his fingers around his length slowly beginning to stroke him. He bit down his neck moving his mouth against his neck before moving his lips further down his body to his nipples latching onto them. "I'll be gentle" he said softly against his skin making his nipples harden.

Kirami gasped out with a soft moan as he felt the others hands tighten around his length. He bit his lip as his face flushed red, hearing the others words. He was so kind, so gentle and considerate in caring about him and his body. He blushed more feeling the others lips and hot tongue on his nipples. He moaned out softly again as he arched his back "ahnn....that feels so good, babe....." he squirmed in delight beneath the other.

Akira chuckled softly against Kira's chest but kissed his other nipple slipping it into his mouth. His hand began to move faster on his length. He sucked on his nipple moving his tongue over the hardened bud again and again. He then left there his hand still working on the pulsing erection as his lips traveled down his chest. He moved to his waistband of his pants and pulled them down getting rid of them easily. He then looked up letting hi tongue trail the muscles around his shaft before licking up his length.

Kirami bit his lip as he blushed, feeling his heart rate pick up in both embarrassment and nerves. He gulped, glancing down at the other as his lips moved further and further down to his shaft. He raised his waist slightly so the other could slip his pants off more easily. He gasped out as he felt the hot tongue on him, whimpering in pleasure as his cock twitched, completely hard as pre cum oozed out. Putting a hand gently to the back of the others head, he ran his hands through the soft hair, moaning softly.

Akira couldn't help but be hard himself he looked upon Kira with a different look than just a boss. They were lovers now and he was going to treat Kira like one. He moved his hands to his hips holding onto them as he pushed his mouth all the way down to his shaft. He then pulled out licking the tip again every so often his eyes moving up to rest on Kira. He smiled softly as he started to moving his head up and down using his mouth to get Kira off. He knew that Kira was scared or nervous so he wasn't going to touch him anywhere else till he was sure he was okay with it. He didn't want to rush him, he loved him and wanted him to feel open to sex with him.

Kirami gasped out as the other started to suck more, holding his hips down. He moaned out softly, his hand slipping through the others hair and gripping onto it tightly. He bit his lip, instinctively thrusting up into the others mouth, as much as he could, with his restrained movement by the other holding his hips down. He panted heavily as he moaned louder, feeling the knot build up in his stomach "A-Akira...I-I'm going to...ah.." he tried to warn the other before that knot in his stomach exploded and his cum shot into the others mouth.

Akira moves his tongue over his tip moving his head up and down causing friction on his cock. He moaned into his erection feelig a shot into his mouth. He coughed lightly and he laughed softly shaking his head licking his lips. "Mm thank you..." He kissed back up to his lips kissing him his hands moving into his hair kissing him deeply. He groaned moving his shirt off and be sighed wanting to get rid of his pants. "You taste good."

Kirami gasped out, the vibrations from the others moan directly on his cock not helping him contain his urges and pleasure. The cum soon enough shot out of him and into the others mouth. Despite him having tried to warn the other, it seemed he didn't warn him soon enough. But then, it didn't seem the other minded, as he was licking up all the cum. Kira blushed in embarrassment, watching him, and kissed him back, blushing more as he could taste himself on the others lips. As he kissed him, his hands worked on the others pants, sure he was uncomfortable with them on, and he slipped them down his waist, a hand sliding around the hard, exposed skin that stood erect.

Akira laughed softly kissing the male harder his tongue moving against the others helping him pull down his pants. A moan left his mouth feeling the others hand on his length. He sighed and groaned moving his lips down to his neck biting him softly. He began to suck on the skin his hands moving into Kira's hair pulling his neck closer so he could bite and suck on it. "I want in you..." He said softly against his neck his hips moving up into his hand slightly but he held himself back trying not to show how much he wanted it.

Kirami was blushing furiously in embarrassment as he tried to contain his racing heart beat, the others deep laugh sending a shiver down his spine. He slipped his hand into the others boxers when the pants had successfully come off, and he wrapped his delicate fingers around his erection, pumping him. He gasped a bit at the others thrust up into his hand, blushing more. He shyly leaned up, kissing him "Then you can have me. I'm all yours, Akira" he spoke softly into his ear, blushing in embarrassment as well as nerves, but he did want this as well, just was very nervous about it, being his first time.