Undercover

ChibiMonkey

MC is the boss, and in charge of a very well kept and secured organization of a spy agency. Sector 13 is one of the best at gathering intelligence, and taking care of unwanted problems in the government to be swept under the rug so that the country doesn't become aware of all the trouble that takes place and happens in their country. MC doesn't like to play favorites, but honestly speaking, YC is his most prized and loved spy. He trusts him with everything, though that means YC gets stuck with the harder missions that can't have anything go wrong on them. Because of this close relationship of trust, does this allow for another prized and special relationship to develop between the two?

2598385.jpg?450

Name: Kirami (Kira) Yonaka

Personality: He is very quite and serious, tending to keep to himself. He takes his job seriously, as well as those who work for him, and this makes him very good at keeping his agency as well as it is.

Bio: Ever since he was young, Kirami was always better than those of his age. He was never friend with those in his class or age group, always off on his own, for various reasons. Kirami not only was antisocial and a recluse because of those who outcast him, but also because he was an orphan. Having no siblings or family, he was often outcast by everyone, even those in the orphanage stayed away from him, because he was always seemed different, and 'off' from his antisocial and distant personality. Growing up he was always alone, and started to prefer it that way. He didn't want to be alone and useless thought. He used his smarts to create and become the founder and owner of Sector 13, a secret spy agency helping the government and the society with high classified information that public wasn't typically supposed to know about. Despite being the youngest owner and boss of such an agency, his excels far superior than all the others, having better success rates and everything about his agency. Others may hate him for it, and resent him because of his age, but he doesn't care.

It was the early hours of the morning, and like usual, Kirami as already sitting at his office desk on the top floor of Sector 13 Headquarters. Though there was always a constant flow of work and missions to do within the sector, Kirami was still always early to work, taking his job more than seriously. He was probably one of the types of guys people would consider married to his work. It almost seemed like he never left his office, and some people honestly believe that he slept there even. He was always the last one to leave, and first one to arrive.

This morning was just like every other. The sun was just rising over the horizon, and Kirami was already sitting on his office shuffling through papers. He was looking over past and current cases, as well as ones he would have to get to work on soon. None of them were that extremely important though. There was only one, and it was technically part of a past failed case. It wasn't that big of a case the first time, just troublemakers looking for information to spill on the government. But it was a failed mission and those he sent to take care of it and find out who they were, failed, and those under suspicion got away. Now, they were back again, and Kirami had intelligence from a spy he had tracking their moves, that they had such classified information. Now, Kirami needed to get it back and stop them. He did have an idea just who to send on it, as he couldn't afford another failure on this.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• ChibiMonkey

Name: Akira

Looks: (sorry no pic for you)- Black hair that goes to about his eyebrows, blue eyes, he usually wears contacts but sometimes wears glasses too. Usually wears whatever the mission calls for but when in the office just a dress shirt, tie, and slacks.

Personality: Akira is friendly and talks to everyone. He loves making friends and using his social skills to find out info on people and thing. He loves his job and wouldn't give it up for anything or anyone. He usually likes the rain and sleeping but he loves reading and writing any chance he has the time.

Bio: He grew up just like anyone else. He had a mother and a father, his dad left him and his mother at age 5 and then when he was 16 his mother killed herself in the grief of all the debt and pain that his father left them. He paid off all the debts which weren't a lot and he got a job as an undercover secret spy. Ever since he was a kid he wanted to be a spy. And little did he know that right out of High school he would be recruited for the job. He started working in the agency at age 19 and then was sought out by the founder of Sector 13 whom gave him a job. At a ripe age of 20 he is the most trusted and skilled spy in the business and him and the boss love to chat and converse with one another. And he feels that the boss is able to ask him to do jobs he knows others won't be able to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira usually didn't get into work until around 8 or so. He went through his daily routine getting ready. Taking a shower, eating breakfast and even taking out the trash. He locked the door and sighed slightly a yawn leaving his lips as he went to the elevator going down to the parking garage that was connected to his apartment. He unlocked his car getting in and he started the short drive to his workplace.

Akira sighed and he clicked into the office. He walked down the long hallway and he smiled softly seeing the familiar light on in the last office. It was the bosses office. He knocked on the door before he peeked his head in, "Hello! Good morning. You beat me here again!" he smiled softly and looked to the man. He had papers all over his desk already so early in the morning. But the man himself looked well dressed and perfectly fine. Akira never really got here that early but he was usually second or third showing up and clocking in. He didn't know why Yonaka got here so early but he wouldn't ever know it seemed. It would always be a mystery to him why the boss got there hours before everyone else.

Kirami sat at his desk, sighing as he leaned back in his seat looking at the paper in his hands. He furrowed his brows as he thought about a plan on what to do, concerning this matter. It was no doubt he would send Akira on this mission. But he'd have to send him backup, he didn't want an agent of his going on something so dangerous, and that had been failed at once before, all alone. Especially his more favored and best agent, being Akira.

Just as he was thinking of such, he was brought out of his thoughts by a knock on his door, and looked up, seeing the male that was specifically on his mind walk into his office. He couldn't suppress the small smile that tugged at the corners of his usually cold and stoic face "Good morning, Akira" he greeted the agent with a nod "Just the agent I wanted to talk to, why don't you take a seat" he said, motioning to the chair across from him at his desk for the other to sit in. "I hope you had a good nights rest. Because I have another job for you" he said as he slid the male the paper holding all the information concerning the job he had for him.

Akira blushed having not expected to be called into the office. He usually said good morning to Kirami but he never was called in less it was for a job. He sat down and sure enough as he did he was told there was a new job for him. He smiled and a blush fell over his cheeks as he took the papers. "Oh! What is it this time!" He said excitedly and he sat up some his hands on the desk as he looked through the paper work just glancing at it. He closed the folder and looked back up at the man. "What's the job this time??" He smiled happily excited about the new job. He knew that the boss liked him more than others. His cold face seemed to always break for him to spare a soft smile for him every time. He was happy for that and the boss was one of his only friends.

Kirami looked to the other as he seemed excited as ever about the job. Kira found it rather amusing - most of the agents here were serious, or cold. Some weren't even that friendly at all, completely unsociable. But Akira was always hyper, happy, and excited for a job. He just smiled a bit to himself at the thought. Shaking his head to himself to get his mind back on track, he looked to the paper before him as Akira was asking about it. Handing him the paper file so he could look it over, Kira started explaining the mission, which, was basically everything laid out and said in the papers he just handed to him.

"There was a case a couple months ago from this agency, but it was failed. It wasn't anything important at the time, but because of the failure to find out this group, they were able to use the fact we didn't know who they were, and retrieve critical classified information. Your job is to retrieve it before they use it for anything, or exploit it. Sorry to do this to you, but, it's basically clean up duty for that past failed mission. I only choose you because you know you're the best here, Akira. I can't have another failure on this" he explained a bit seriously.

Akira scowled and looked up at Kirami, "Really? Clean up duty? I thought it was going to be something cool." he sighed and stood nodding, "I got it sir, I'll go right away and get the files for you. Shouldnt be a hard job, though I may need someone for survallance with me." he said looking back at his boss, "Now you may pick them i dont mind, Just as long as they stay out of my way and keep an eye open for guards." he said and leaned against the wall to the office. He thought about who all he could take with him and he honestly had no clue. He didnt get along with anyone but the boss. He blushed lightly coming to that relization. He only wored well with the man that sat infront of him.

"Sir, when will this mission need to be handed in and finished files all turned in to you?" he asked wanting a due date. "I can get it to you as early as tomorrow if i need to but I'm going to need something from you to do it that quickly..." he said hinting that he was going to need the bosses help. He had seen the boss go on missions before but it was only with some of the best and he sighed. he didnt think Kirami would want to go with him to help him out.

Kirami sighed a bit at the others attitude towards the mission at first. Maybe he should have just acted like it was a new mission. Though, Kira knew he couldn't do that. For his agents to be as safe as possible, they needed to be as informed as possible about their missions and jobs. He listened as, the other of course nonetheless agreed to the job. He didn't have much choice after all, Kirami was his boss. He was about to tell the other he could take anyone who was free and not already assigned on a mission, but then told him to pick. He nodded his head a bit "I've already reviewed a few options" he said as he leaned back, pushing the list of the paper with three names towards the other "You may take up to two of them if you'd like. I know you dislike working with him, but I highly suggest you take Hanzo Atami with you. He is skilled, and you know that, as much as I know you don't want to agree. Take him" he said.

He was a bit surprised though as the other said how he was implying he wanted the other to come along with him. He frowned slightly "I need this mission done as soon as possibly, and completely successfully, Akira. But..." he trailed off, sighing. It had been a long time since Kirami had gone on the field. The last time he had gone, he suffered the incident to his eye, why he wore a patch over it now. Because of an attack, he was blinded in that eye, it being a light blue color in contrast to his natural green ones. It was even sensitive to light now, as to why he wore the patch over it - not just for some reason like it looked cool or something. Sighing, he glanced back to Kirami "If you really think you need me to come along on this one, then give me one good reason why I am needed" he said looking at the other. If he were to ever go back on the field again, it would be with Akira. He was the one man he really trusted.

Akira scowled hearing how he should take one of the agents he hated most. Funny thing was he didn't work well with others, that is why Kirami never assigned him a partner because he finished his work on his own faster than ever. He sighed lightly the past caving in on him, when he first started working as a spy he had a partner. And things became more than just work related, they started seeing one another and Akira was happy. He worked well with others as long as him and his partner were always on a mission together. Soon they moved in with one another around the time Akira got accepted to this job but his partner didn't. He tried convincing Kirami that his partner was good enough but he didn't buy it. On a mission without Akira his partner was shot and killed and Akira could never get over it. Hence the fact he never picked up partners and why he would rather work alone.

He sighed softly and walked to Kirami and leaned down his hands on the mans desk, "Because, I can not work with those men, and I wouldn't mind going alone but I would probably end up dead without someone watching my back. Now you're the only person I trust other than-" he cut himself off and shook his head sighing. "Nevermind I'll go alone. You can stay here and be lazy and not do what you love. I have a feeling you miss being out there, running around finding answers. Is this really what you want to do Kirami? Sit here and give out papers letting us do all the work? I see how when you give me missions, and not clean up ones, that you're wanting to go! There is some part of you that misses what i'm doing!" he said and he walked to the door picking up the packet of papers on his way. He shook his head his back to the other male, "I leave tonight, you can come either come or you don't, I still have to get it done even if that means I go alone." he said and left the office not wanting the other to see the tears in his eyes. He knew that his words started breaking around the end but he didn't care. He rushed to the bathroom and he leaned against the wall taking in deep breaths. It still haunted him and he couldn't get it out of his mind now.

Kirami sighed a bit as the other went about saying how he couldn't work with them. He knew this would come. He knew the other would refuse to work with them, but, what Kirami wasn't expecting, was how serious and emotional the other got about it. He frowned, narrowing his eyes as he firmly stated he wouldn't work with them "Then are you ignoring an order?" he said crossing his arms over his chest as he watched the other "You are not, and let me clarify, are not, going on this mission alone, Akira. I'm not about to be so foolish as to let you go in this alone, no matter how much you say you prefer it and are better that way. It simply is not happening. I take the care and safety of my agents as a much higher, top priority than the mission itself" he said, before the other continued on about why he needed, wanted him to come with him.

When the other started ranting on about how Kirami felt, and saying such things, Kirami found himself growing frustrated, irritated even. It was a rare thing, considering this was Akira he was talking to. He clenched his teeth "Akira!" he yelled as he stood up abruptly, but the other moodily stormed out. He clicked his teeth and shoved his seat away from him as he walked out of his office, following after the agent.

He found him a couple minutes later in the bathroom, having seen his form disappear into there. Stepping in, he was glad to see no one else was inside it "Akira" he spoke firmly, a glare in his one visible eye "I don't know if your success had gone to your head and made you senile, but I want you to remember that I am your boss, and I won't allow you to talk that way to me" he spoke seriously "You have more leniency with me than the others, but I am not your friend, and I am not your partner. I am your boss" he reminded the other. Kirami may be a little more sensitive about the topic of him going out, because of the particular situation with his eye, and reasons surrounding it.

Akira heard the call for him but he didnt care. He couldnt take it being out for people to see him crumble. He leaned his head back the tears falling down from his eyes. He jumped hearing the door hit the wall as it opened and Kirami started yelling at him. he winced and looked away, "Yes sir...I'm sorry that I spoke the way I did. It wont happen again..." he said and he looked down at the ground trying not to let Kira see the tears. "I should have thought before I spoke and I didnt and I'm sorry. I know you're not a friend nor a partner. I'll take whoever you want me to on the mission...I wasnt meaning to disobey orders I just..." he sighed lightly and rubbed the back of his neck. His whole dimenor of being happy was crumbled and he was sure Kira could see it.

"I'm sorry...wont happen again Sir." he said chalking it up to that. He looked away again before he said, "Excuse me, Sir." and brushed past Kirami, or tried.

Kirami didn't want to have to get so serious with the other. It didn't feel right. But part of the reason for the way he acted was because how the other tried to pressure him into agreeing to go with him on the mission. When it came to him going out on the field, Kirami was just far too sensitive about the topic, nervous, even. He frowned a bit as he looked at the other, seeing the way he reacted. He grabbed his arm, pulling him back gently before he left again "Wait" he said, sighing heavily as he ran a hand through his hair. He couldn't help but feel guilty with how the other was acting. If it was anyone else, Kirami wouldn't care. But it wasn't anyone else, it was Akira. Frowning, he looked at the other "I don't want you going alone. I'm only worried about you, Akira. I don't want to risk your life. Which is why I would hope you would be alright with Hanzo accompanying you instead of myself..." he trailed off, implying with those words to the other that he didn't think he, Akira, would be safe with Kirami being the one to go with him.

Akira's heart broke slightly, this man wasn't going to let him leave to wallow in his guilt and sadness. "Sure...if thats what you want...youre the boss..." he said looking away and he tried to leave once again. "I said it won't happen again Sir. So it won't...I'll go with Hanzo since its your orders. Now please, excuse me." he said and he looked up into Kirami's eyes pleading with him silently for him to let him go. He wanted to leave so badly just to get away form everyone. And of course he wasn't actually going to go with Hanzo. He hated the man, or working with him anyway, and he wouldn't be caught dead on a mission with him. He would tell his boss that he would go with him but he wouldn't actually, he would leave and say Hanzo was late to the mission, or something.

Sighing heavily, Kirami kept a hold on the others arm so he couldn't leave and escape again "Akira..." he trailed off slightly to turn the other to look at him "Stop running away, please..." he trailed off "And I know you better. You're not going to go with Hanzo. I wish you would listen to my orders more, it upsets me you don't....but I really can't say no to you, can I?' He sighed heavily offering a small smile "You really are special....You're very good, Akira....but everyone, even you, is human. So you don't have to run away all the time, you're allowed to be upset about decisions I make" he said as he glanced away from the other "You know...there's not a mission I send you on that I don't think of your partner..." he muttered softly, his own usually stoic face turning grief-ridden, clear guilt on his face. It was clear what Kira was trying to get at with those words. He had made it clear to Akira before how sorry he was. That he blamed himself for separating the two partners - both businesslike, and romantically. If he hadn't done so, there was a very likely chance Akira's partner wouldn't have died.

Akira looked down hearing that he should listen more and that Kira had caught him that he knew he wasn't going to go with Hanzo. But the moment he brought up his partner Akira stiffened and he looked up at him a glare in his eyes. "You know damn well that wasn't your fault. If anything it was mine, I took the job, I left him, If its anyones fault its mine." he said looking away reining in what he was going to say not wanting to have another argument with him. "You know I hate working with people because of that stuff..I don't like working with people. I don't want to kill someone else...I know if i'm alone I have to take care of just myself. No one else. And when i'm with someone...I want them to trust me and me trust them to know that each of us have one anthers back. Kira...ah I mean sir, You're the only one here that I trust like that...thats why I don't work with him thats why I don't want to go with him. I trust you with my life, and you're the one I want to go with." he said blushing lightly a tear finally leaving his eye and he looked down. "I-i'm sorry I stepped out of line again...I'll just stop talking." he said and sighed.

Kirami flinched a bit as the other spoke about his late partner. He knew he shouldn't have brought it up...but he knew because of what happened with his partner, was why he didn't like missions with others. He finally let go of Akira, feeling he wouldn't run off this time "I'm aware of that, but that doesn't mean i still don't regret the choices I've made" he said and sighed, running a hand through his hair as he listened to the other talk on about not liking working with people, unless he trusted him, like he trusted Kirami. He blinked a bit at his words, suppress a light blush as he looked to the other "I understand, Akira. And of course I trust you just as much as you do me. I wouldn't mind accompanying you in a heatbeat. But I haven't been on the field in quite some time. You may trust me, but I don't trust myself" he sighed softly.

Akira looked up at his boss and blushed lightly, "You would...? You said you didn't want to work with me..." he looked down again. "You don't need to trust yourself. As long as you trust me I have your back and nothing is going to happen to you. Nothing. Not as long as I'm your partner. I never let anything happen to him while I was with him on a mission and I won't let anything happen to you." he looked back up at him sighing. "I know you haven't been out in a long time...but we can take it slow..its only a clean up mission there won't be anything too complicated and dangerous going on." he said touching the others arm. "I'll be there for you...and you don't have to trust in yourself as long as I'm here. I won't let anything happen to you Sir. I'll protect you with my own life if I have to." he smiled lightly sniffling slightly and wiped his eyes. "You don't have to come with me...If you really don't want to. I don't want to force it on you. Well I already have, but I'll go with Hanzo if you wish...You are my boss after all and you could fire me simply because I didn't go with him." he said looking away. He didn't want to go with Hanzo but he knew if it would make Kira happy he would do it.

Kirami blinked a bit at the others words, and he truly did feel assured and safe by his words. He smiled a bit, hesitating before he gave a soft nod "It's alright..." he said softly, finding himself blushing lightly from how considering and kind the other was being "You don't have to go with Hanzo. I'll accompany you" he said with a light smile, feeling more embarrassed even for the fact that he knew he was blushing, and could feel the heat on his cheeks.

Shaking his head, he gave a light cough to clear his throat and in an attempt to regain his composure "We will leave in one hour. Go get ready, and I'll meet you by the entrance" he said, before quickly leaving the bathroom in embarrassment. Being alone too long with the other really got to him, especially when he acted in such an endearing way, the promises of protecting him...and having such faith in him. Getting back to his office, he smiled a bit to himself, finding the light blush coating his cheeks once more. He would have to get that under control before this mission alone with Akira.

Akira sighed looking down before he heard the other male tell him he would go with him. His head snapped up and a smile covered his lips. He blushed lightly catching the soft, pink glow on the others cheeks but he thought it was cute. He wanted to hug the other but that wouldnt be right so he kept it to himself. He nodded and smiled happily, "Alright, thank you sir! You wont regret it!"

He left after Kira left and he sighed going to his desk and giggled to himself, he was really going on a mission with the boss. He sighed lightly though knowing this would be the first time since then that he has had a partner. He shook his head pulling his pistol around his hips hiding it by putting on his jacket over his suit and he sighed. He sat down and started finishing up the last emails and reports he had to get in from the last misson he did. He would be finished in the hour so it was fine time to do it.

Kirami couldn't help but smile at the others clear joy and excitement for agreeing to go on the mission personally with him. He sighed softly as he got back to his office, shutting the door behind him as he moved over to his desk, sitting down. He sighed heavily as he ran a hand through his hair. Removing the eye patch that covered his scarred and blinded eye, he sighed, rubbing his eyes softly, tracing his fingers gently over the scar from the cut gliding across his eyelid. He wondered, was it really alright to go on this mission? He supposed it wasn't like it should be a hard one, but still....he worried for his ability to protect the other, as well as the other finding out about how ill he was in health, since he had to take medication every morning and night to keep it under control.

Eventually, the hour passed up and Kirami had spent most of his time during that hour worrying to himself, about his illness, and his ability to be able to preform on the field. He hoped he just didn't get himself, or more importantly, Akira, hurt or killed because of his health. As the hour had passed, Kira had his guns and everything he needed, waiting for the other by the front lobby so they could leave and get started on this mission, to finish it up quickly, hopefully.

Akira hurried and finished up the reports turning them in to the proper people. He finished before his hour was up and he spent the rest of his time getting guns and equipment he may need on the mission. He waved to someone who said bye to him and he left to go to the lobby and wait.

He was surprised to see Kira already waiting for him but when he saw him a huge smile fell on his lips. "Boss! I'm so glad you didn't wuss out on me." He said and giggled softly. He was happy the other was going with him. "Alright so I did a little research," he said as they started walking to the car, "There is a hotel right across from the building. We can set up surveillance there and sleep there for the night..." He said looking up at Kira hoping he was okay with this idea. "Its close enough you can see through the windows on your own." He says getting in the car after Kira. "Only bad part is...its a Love hotel." he said a blush on his cheeks.

Kira sat on a couch in the lobby of the building, looking through a book of his and reading it as he waited for the other. He ignored all footsteps, since many people passed by - a lot stopping to stare or talk to him, since it was rare of him to be in the lobby and not doing work. He glanced to his watch, it being a few minutes after their scheduled time to meet. Just as he was reading the time, he heard the familiar voice and glanced up to Akira. He sighed softly at the others teasing and excitement, and just nodded his head "Of course..." he trailed off, before listening to the other explain about the hotel situation. He frowned a bit "It is a rather good spot. I suppose it will have to do" he muttered, trying to act all professional, but his face was heated a deep red in embarrassment as he looked away "Lets just go" he huffed heading out of the building and to the car "have you booked a room yet? Make sure you get it on the right side of the building."

Akira sighed softly feeling Kira being cold. "Yes I booked a room on the right side. What's wrong...? I don't want you to be upset..." He said softly looking over at the other. "You didn't have to come sigh me if you were gonna be upset the whole time." He said lightly his smile leaving his face. "I mean...I-I just really..." He sighed and looked out the window shaking his head. He didn't want to say anything else and he just stayed silent. He wanted to be with Kira on the mission but he understood now that the man never ever wanted to go with him. And it hurt.

Kirami blinked as he looked back at the other who seemed was becoming more and more upset with each word he spoke. Had he said something? Done something? Kirami was such a work-focused person, trying to be appropriate and serious for work, that he hadn't even realized how uncaring and cold that it had come off as to the other "Akira?" he inquired, sighing a bit "I never said I didn't want to come. I'm happy to accompany you, and you're the only person I would do so for. What are you getting all upset for?" he asked, completely confused. Kirami could be a pretty clueless and oblivious type of person. He was so work focused all the time he didn't know how to handle others peoples emotions, let along his own even.

Akira sighed softly and shook his head, "just...you're so short with me. I know you're just my boss but you know I see you as a friend...it doesn't hurt to be less serious all the time." He said as they pulled up to the hotel. He got out and smiled softly as Kira came around and they walked I'm together. He blushed darker and cleared his throat. The lady behind the desk turned and looked at them and Akira smiled slipping his arms around Kira's waist. "Hello ma'am we would like the room reserved under the name "ito"" he said slurring his words slightly and his blushing cheeks made it come off as if he was drunk.

Kirami sighed a bit at the others words but didn't say anything more in response. He knew the other was right. Kirami even knew that he favored Akira a bit more than the others, but, he was not only too stubborn, but also too professional to favoritize one of his agents, even if it was obvious enough. He was too professional to try and admit his feelings a bit more, even if he was a bit confused about them still, and still trying to figure them out for himself.

The car ride was long, a good few hours before they finally got to their destination. Kirami had taken the jacket of his suit off, to try and fit in more and not look quite as professional. As they stepped into the love hotel, Kirami was already blushing in true embarrassment, glancing away and not daring to make eye contact with anyone. He jumped slightly when he felt the others arm around his waist, blushing more but remaining silent as they followed the woman to their room.