Undercover

ChibiMonkey

Akira giggled softly all the way to the room talking about random things about the fun night him and his lover were going to have. He smiled at the woman when they got to the room he kissed Kira's cheek letting him walk in first. He turned back to the woman and smiled, "Thank you so much! Well be sure to be as quiet as possible." He said and she raised an eyebrow a sexy grin on her face. Akira giggled again shutting the door and his act dropped. He sighed softly and slipped out of his jacket and his shoes. "kira! Or ah...boss! Sorry about that." He said softly when he finally found the other. "I told her we were lovers." He said a blush on his cheeks.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• ChibiMonkey

KIrami blushed as he followed the other along to the room and down the floors and halls. Kira hadn't really ever been in love before, and in a serious relationship. He didn't know what love was like, how to act. When it came to love, he was really a naïve and innocent kind of person. As they got to the door, he nodded and gave a small smile to the woman, but blushed as his cheek was kissed and he stepped into the room with the other. He glanced around at the overly cheesy and lovey feel and décor of the room. He glanced back to the other when spoken too, his face still a red in embarrassment "It's fine..." he muttered awkwardly.

Akira giggled softly leaning against the wall, "What? Why is your face so red?" He asked his voice cooing to yhe other. He looked around seeing a big enough bed for two people and a wall full of windows so you could see outside. Drapes were on either side so you could pull them to and do your thing. He walked to the bathroom seeing a walk in shower and he blushed, "Was my acting too real for you? How about a shower?" He giggled and winked at Kira kidding around. "I'm playing. You can take your shower first." He said his cheeks red. He liked Kira but he was only his employee to him. So..Akira would just hide his feelings. He didn't think Kira cold ever feel the same about him.

Kirami just blushed a bit more at the others teasing and pointing out the blush color of his face. He just looked away awkwardly, letting out an awkward cough as he rubbed the back of his head, calming himself down as he tried to relax. He turned, moving over to the window to glance out of it, over at the building n sight down the street a few yards. The building that they were here to watch. When the other asked about a shower, he glanced back up to him, hesitating "Ah, sure..." he muttered when he said he could go first. He headed to the bathroom, where he shut the door and stripped of his clothes. He slipped the eye patch over off of his eye, opening it to reveal the thick scar line running across his eye that was a pale blue color, proving its loss of sight. He sighed, turning on the hot water before stepping in, and letting out a relaxing sigh.

Akira blushed darkly and sighed feeling the erection in his pants and he growled at himself. He really had to get ahold of himself. He head Kira in the bathroom and his imagination pictures the other naked with water down his body and it made Akira hot. He sighed and bit his lip unbuttoning his shirt and leaning it open as he went to the window trying to calm his mind down some.

Kirami sighed, closing his eyes and just enjoying the hot feeling of the water running over his body, relaxing him. After about ten minutes he had finished his shower, getting out and grabbing a towel to dry himself off a bit. He wrapped it around his waist as he had left his clothes in his bag in the bedroom. And though he had dried himself off, his wet hair still dripped streams of water down his shoulders, onto his chest and back. Running a hand over his face, and leaving his blind discolored eye uncovered, he headed out of the bathroom in his towel, glancing over to the other by the window "The showers all yours if you wanted one" he offered.

Akira smiled softly and turned his erection now gone. He sighed softly and nodded going into the bathroom after Kira. He turned on the shower and started stripping down and he shut the door. "I'll be out fast" he said getting in and letting the water go over his body. He liked Kira a lot and his body was hot for him. He wanted the other make very much.

Kirami nodded, watching the other disappear into bathroom. He went over to the bag and grabbed some pajamas, pulling out some to sleep in that night. He pulled the towel off, pulling the pants on and sighing as he laid down on one side of the bed, letting out a heavy breath as he closed his eyes, just trying to relax after the long drive and stressful day in general. He was ready to just relax and rest.

Akira sighed his thoughts moving to Kira right after the shower. His dark hair wet and dripping down his well built chest. His thoughts moved to Kira's eye, he never knew why he wore an eyepatch till now and now that he knew he thought the eye was beautiful. The color was a cold blue but the scar looked not scary but it told a story and he wanted to know it. He finished washing all the soap out of his hair and he got out wrapping a towel around his waist. When his hair was wet it was longer and it rested on his shoulders. He sighed softly and left the bathroom and he saw Kira laying on the bed looking like he was sleeping. He went to his bag getting a pair of pants leaving his chest bare and he slipped them on quickly. He cleared his throat and he sat down next to Kira. "Kirami how did you get that scar...?" He asked softly shaking the male lightly.

Kirami sighed softly as he laid on the bed, propping his arms up behind his head as he relaxed, keeping his eyes closed. He heard the other turning on the shower and using it, and eventually getting out and moving about the room. He felt the weight distribution shift on the bed and he knew the other had sat down. Feeling him shaking him a bit, he opened his eyes, glancing over at the other "Oh..." he trailed off, glancing away as he fell silent. He sighed softly "I screwed up on a mission. A rookie mistake" he trailed off, not being too specific. Of course, he'd gotten it because he'd fallen ill, and still was. But that was a secret he wanted to keep from his work, especially from Akira.

Akira sighed softly inspecting Kira's face a moment before he hugged him. He actually hugged his boss. "I'm sorry..." He said softly his head resting on Kira's chest. He jumped away from him and he looked up at him tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hug I just..." He said softly and got up going to the window. "I know i stepped out of my area again I'm sorry." He said softly. "I just hate that you're hurting...I know you take all those pills I've seem it...I'm worried about you. I care about you more than you think." He said lightly.

Kirami blinked a bit, eyes widening as he tensed out of surprise when the other suddenly hugged him, and he flet the others weight on him. His eyes were wide in just surprise as he was frozen, and he then slowly looked down to the other, before he was jumping off him and apologizing and everything "No, it's alright, Akira..." he spoke, before the other mentioned how worried he really was over him. He had sat up by this point, to look at the other over by the window. When he mentioned the pills, he frowned, glancing away "I didn't know you saw..." he muttered softly "I'm fine, Akira. It's nothing major..." he tried to play off, not wanting to worry the other too much. It was because he cared about the other that he didn't want to worry him, or get involved with him. Akira already lost a lover. Kirami didn't want him to have another one that was already dying. Because he loved him, he wouldn't be with him, he wouldn't put him through that.

Akiras eyes were watery and he walked back over to Kira and he touched the other males cheek. "D-don't lie to me...I know you aren't okay. I can tell. I-I never wanted to tell you that I saw because you looked like you never wanted anyone to know about it." He hugged him again since Kira had said it was okay. Akira tightened his hand in the others shirt sniffling, "I-I love you...you mean so much to me and you don't even know it..." He said it so softly he didn't even know if Kira could hear. But he knew that the man wasn't okay and he wanted to be with him because he did love him. He did care about him.

Kirami's eyes darted up at the other when he touched his cheek, and his cheeks dusted a pale pink in embarrassment as he averted his gaze, unable to make his eye contact with the other. He bit his lip as he was hugged again and he shut his eyes as he buried his face into the others chest, slowly wrapping his arms around the others body and shakily hugging him back. He just fell in silence when the other said not to lie, and how much he could tell. "I'm sorry..." he trailed off in a murmur, letting go of the other and pulling away "I..." he started before letting out a heavy breath "I understand your feeling...but I cannot accept them...please give such emotions for someone else, who far more deserves it, you deserve someone else" he muttered as he looked away from the other.

Tears came down Akiras cheeks and he looked hurt and heart broken. "I understand. I...I shouldn't have said anything. I shouldn't have said anything to you. You're my boss..." He said softly looking down and he hugged himself. "I don't care...I want you. I haven't loved another since the accident...and I-I thought it would be okay but I'm stupid...I shouldn't have said anything to you about my feelings. I should have kept them silent like I always have..." He said how hands wiping his eyes and he walked to the bathroom shutting the door behind him. He pushed his back against the door and slid down the wall. He was stupid, he didn't know why the words left his mouth but he said it because he wanted to tell him. Before it was too late.

Kirami bit his lip as he saw the other just start to break down before his eyes "AKira" he started, but the other went on talking, and before he could do anything the other had disappeared into the bathroom. He sighed heavily, putting his face into his hands as he ran a hand through his hair. He followed the other to the bathroom and put a hand to the door, sighing heavily as he leaned his forhead against the door "Akira..." he spoke softly, biting his lip as he realizing his own tears were threatening to spill over on his cheeks "Don't take my words as a denial of my love for you...please understand, you already know...you should be aware, you said so yourself, you know of my condition...." he trailed off, sighing as he pressed his palm against the door, running silent as he shut his crying eyes "I'm dying, Akira. You deserve more than that."

Akira heard the other walk to the door and he heard breathing before the soft shaky words came through the door. He heard the others words and he sobbed into his hands opening the door and hugging Kira tightly. "Then love me till you can't anymore! Love me till I have to take you to the hospital! You said you loved me back just now! D-don't tell me I need better when you're the only one I want..." He said softly looking up at Kira his voice cracking as he reached his hand up his thumb running under the males scared eye wiping away the tears. "Why can't you give me a shot..." He said crying harder.

Kirami had been trying his best to keep his tears under control, to try and keep his composure like he always did, but right now, he couldn't any longer. When the other opened the door, he fell into his arms, biting his lip as he clutched to the other, hugging him as he buried his face and tears into the others chest, listening to the other "It's because I love you, Akira, that I don't want you to be with me. I want...I just want you to be happy - to be happy with someone you wont have to lose again. It was my fault you lost you past lover, I wont be the reason for the second lost life of a lover" he said, his voice slightly muffled by being buried into the others chest.

Akira pulled back and before he could stop himself his lips touched Kira's. "Don't...don't say that...you weren't the reason he died. You weren't the cause. It was me, my mistake I should never have left him alone. But I can take the pain of losing you because I have lost someone before. But it hurts not being able to be with you...even more now that you told me your feelings." He sniffles lightly and he didn't recognize the broken man infront of him. He was so used to the normal stone faced Kita that this shocked him. He smiled softly, "I don't want to not be with you...when the time comes and you're gonna pass I'll be right there with you...but let me be with you...please. I've been in love with you for two years..and to find out you like me back it makes me happy. I'll be happy with you" he said hugging the crying Kira again.

Before he even knew it, he felt warm lips on his own, and Kirami's eyes snapped open wide in surprise. He stared at the other with a bit of a dumbfounded expression, tears staining his cheeks from his now wide and surprised eyes. Staring at the other, he listened to his words, letting him pull him back into a hug, finding that the warmth provided by the others embrace comforted him greatly. He honestly didn't know what to do right now though. Be with the other, or not? Despite the others words, he still worried. Hugging him close, he lightly shook his head at the others words "You say that now...and I'm sure It's true...but you wont be happy when I die. I don't know when, it could be years from now, or a few months. I don't want to cause you to suffer any more loss, Akira" he murmured, sitting down on the edge of the bed as he buried his face in his hands.

Akira looked broken on the floor as Kira walked to the bed sitting down. He stood and he played with his hands as he walked to Kira. "I won't be happy when you die. But until then I'll be happy with you. I love you." He said the words shakily and he sniffles wiping his eyes. "Kirami..." He said the males name so softly and gently before he touched his shoulder. "Please give me a shot. Please. I don't care if it's in a month of a year from now I-I want to.." He said softly before pulling his hands back away from Kira. He knew he was probably pressuring him. "I'll stop...I know it's a lot to take in..." He said softly walking to the window looking at the building they would be going into tomorrow.

Kirami sighed heavily, letting out a shaky breath as he ran a hand through his hair. He tried wiping at his face to dry the tears, but his hands were too wet from previous tears they did nothing to help. He shifted, taking the corner of the bed sheet to wipe at his face and dry it as he listened to the other "Akira....I do love you" he breathed shakily "I want to be with you, and, if you're truly sure, then, I accept....but I'm just so worried of hurting you" he murmured as he was finally able to calm his tears and dry his now red face and swollen eyes.

Akira heard the others words and he turned facing him a smile lightly on his face. "Really? Y-you mean it?" He said going to the other male pushing away the hard sheet and taking his thumb under his eyes drying his cheeks. "You will...?" He said softly looking down at Kira happily. He sniffled tears of joy now moving down his cheeks. "I don't care if you hurt me. I-I'm so happy." He said hugging Kira tightly around the neck and he giggled softly.

What could Kirami do? He loved the other too much to deny the male something he wanted. Especially if that something, was something Kirami wanted as well. He just sighed softly, knowing he'd have to be extra careful, afraid to abandon the other without choice because of his illness. But he was happy to have admitted and accepted feelings with the other. He smiled a bit when the other hugged him, hugging him back "Do remember though...keep it between ourselves, okay? I don't want it to interfere with work, and others at the agency to know."

Akira smiled happily and nodded looking down at Kira. "Alright! I won't!" He smiled and leaned down kissing Kira softly. "I'm happy, hehe thank you for accepting even when you didn't want to." He said softly against the others lips. He could feel his thumb on the others cheek next to his scar. It honestly didn't bother him that it was there, he thought it was fine. A beautiful thing even. He blushed lightly and looked down his other fingers playin with Kira's hair. "I'll keep it to myself. If you can try and talk to me. And visit me outside of work as well." He smiled again he was happy. And he wasn't gonna hide it.