highschool/horror rp with((MIK3la and bloodbunny))

Bloodbunny

- Hey Ryo-cun, he said starting laughing as he grabbed his glaces and placing them back on his nose, this time being a little to close. He didn't realized that Ryo's father had left them alone, heading for the front door of the house. His checks turned red and he stepped behind leaving him some private place, scratching the back of his head trying to smile.

- Y-Your dad is probably waiting for us, he said getting out of the car waiting for the other to do the same.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

He followed before noticing the others red face.

"Are you feeling all right?"

He put his hand agansit his forehead and put one on his own compareing them.

Kisaky's heart starts beating fast, keeping him from moving. We was frowned, looking at Ryo , feeling his soft touch on his forehead. He gave his hand to the side, heading to the house mumbling.

- I'm fine you idiot, he said entering the house, going strait to the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. He was asking what the hell was happening to him just then, and why he couldn't calm down. He loved Ryo, but did he in that sort of way? She was turning his head from side to side, wanting to get thous thoughts out of his mind. It was crazy.

Ryo whent up to his room and floped down in a spinning chair at his desk and spun it around twice before opening his laptop.He began to go through information about the drownding accident on news papers and Google

After cooling himself, Kisaky went after Ryo in his room, knocking before he entered as he was taught. Ryo's father had called his parents saying that he will be staying at his house and not to worry and they agreed.

He sigh as he was nearing the boy, seeing what he was looking at.

- why are you searching for this? You don't think of going back there don't you?! he asked in panic.

He shook his head and pushed his glasses up"Just doing some research. "He focused on the computer more and continued to scroll through pages

Kisaky sigh, getting closed to his friend until he was standing beside him looking at the pages that he found it.

- Did you find something about her death? he asked leaning forward to look better at the screen.

"Yeah you know the drains at the bottom of the pool?her hair got caught in one of those when she was in a race and everyone didn't appear to notice in time for they were gathered around the winner."

- That's bullshit! he snap as he thought of the story. Someone should had had notice that she was missing.

- And who was the winner? he asked but then he regretted as he started to read seeing that it was his mother that won the competition.

- Oh! he said in a low voice, widen his eyes at her name.

- That can't be, he whispered, taking one step behind, siting on the edge of the bed.

His eyes turned red "Oh but it is~" It wasn't Ryo's voice but the girl from before.He giggled"And your a bad seed she didn't want you."

He looked in shock at the boy feeling his blood like ice in his vain.

-R-Ryo-cun, he said with his voice trembling. This isn't funny, he continued to talk feeling his voice turn wining. Kisaky was scared. Why me? What did my mom do?he was asking himself as the ghost spoke the last words.

- Its not true! he yield back at her wanting to move but again he couldn't. He looked at himself and couldn't understand how this was happening.

He/she stood up and ran his fingers across his shoulders and down his back"heh....or is it?"she/he giggled(I'm not even sure what to call them

(:))) is no problem, I understand either way. you can use "she" for now)

- W-What do you want from me? he asked swallowing hard, still looking scared at Ryo ... no ... at the ghost who possessed him and never leaved his body. He was wandering why his dad doesn't show up like before at school? Why she was so frustrated on him? So many questions but still no answer.

"I want revenge... Sweet revenge."She held his chin up smirking" And I know how to get it."She pinned him down before roughly ripping his shirt open .

- N-No! P-Please! he started crying as the one before him striped him of his shirt.

He wanted to cover himself, to run away but he couldn't. All he was able to do was to watch in horror what was going to happened next and only begging for mercy.

- I didn't do anything to you! he started to yield at her. Why do you take revenge on me!

"I'm hurting her through you." She twisted his nipples roushly and bit his neck hard enough to draw blood."Just be a good boy and stay still."

- Argh! he yield in pain as the teeth entered the skin, leaving blood to flow to the surface. He began to tremble with fear, not knowing what to do. He took deep breath feeling that from time to time he will pass out. If this was a child's play , did not want to know what was to follow. He closed his eyes trying to stop the tears that wanted to come down his cheeks, biting his lip to suppress the whole image of this scene.

Suddenly everything stopped Ryo was back to normal but the girl was holding a dagger to his neck."Continue!"Ryo's eyes widened as he felt the blade agansit his throat.

Kisaky start crying without knowing that the ghost wasn't anymore in his friend. Between sobs , he opened his eyes, seeing the ghost behind Ryo with a dagger and Ryo still doing what he was saying.

- Please, he begged. Please, stop this, he whispered feeling his body like a jelly because of the trembling.

Ryo was shaking slightly as she pressed it agansit him again "Well?" She tapped her foot waiting.Ryo gently kissed the bite mark trailing them down to his chest.

Kisaky continued trembling feeling the kisses that Ryo was trying to give them on his body. He felt like he didn't have any more tears to cry. It was hopeless to fight against someone that you can't even kill anymore. Closing his eyes and biting his lip, tried to no longer cry.

A strange feeling came across him as Ryo continued touching him. The only though that it was him and not the ghost made him realized that it wasn't that horror anymore. What was wrong with him! Of course it was wrong. They were two mans. It was wrong. but then why feeling so warm with each touch from Ryo.

The ghost cut Ryo's clothing off and gently ran the blade down his back and removed the now ruined shirt from him.He shivered he whispered into his ear"I know you don't want this but if we continue she may let us go."he nibbled on his ear as the girl tiled her head.

Kisaky nodded, swallowing hard, being cooperative as Ryo started to fallow the ghost's terms, being careful not to do anything to upset yet the teacher. A small growl got out from his shut et teeth, making him blush harder.

Ryo kissesld the pink buds on kisaky's chest before sucking on them roughishly. The ghost laughed at when he growled.