Spoilt Love Knows No Bounds ((Nyuchanxx and rebeccayaoifan))

Nyuchanxx

The older male looked to the side trying to determine for himself what he thought of this. He chewed the inside of his lip nervously before finally saying "If you want it to be then yes it is." he smiled encouragingly his purple eyes shining warmly as he spoke. He looked out the window noticing that they were finally arriving in the centre of town. The lights glowed and club entrances flashed with neon lights, he smiled, it had been a long time since he had done anything like this and on the one level he was seriously wanting to wash away the days events and get completely smashed but on the other hand he knew he had a duty to Mikito to make sure the male was enjoying himself. He decided he wouldn't worry about it and just drink until it felt comfortable. He motioned to the driver to stop the car and opened the door, once he got out he offered his hand to Mikito with a smile. "Shall we." He asked, he had stopped them outside a flashy club full of both scantily dressed women and more refined but attractive ones as well, the men walking in were all dressed smartly obviously hoping to get laid by attracting females in their drunken haze to a man in a suit.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• Nyuchanxx

Mikito took the offered hand stepping out the limousine and bowing respectfully at his loyal butler/crush with a tinted flush appearing on his face. He smiled looking around noticing many handsome men but the one beside him was the handsomest tiptoeing kissing the older man as eyes were looking at the new arrivals. The young boy walked ahead of Hatchrio as a few females awed at his sight but he didn't mind it and didn't care of the opposite gender just wanted to have a good time with the man beside him and maybe with other men in the process. "Hatchiro this club looks awesome from the outside." he pointed out giggling, "I bet inside is all crazy...let's go.!" he ran ahead of Hatchiro bowing to the bouncer who wouldn't let him in without identification.

The bouncer was a buffed bear type of man licking his lips as the small feminine boy bowed his head in low shame. "I'm sorry...I didn't think I'd need id..." fake tears came down Mikito's eyes as the bouncer laughed pulling Mikito into his arms. "Well if you give me a sexual dance later tonight and that cute body of yours, I'll let you in cutie girly boy." he smirked loving the sight of the young teen's small frame. Mikito looked back at Hatchiro blushing instantly. ".....Hatchi...come on we can go inside if I do what he says..." the small feminine boy didn't know he was being manipulated by the buffed man who loved young innocent naive boys like himself.

Hatchiro glared at the bouncer and stepped in front of Mikito placing himself between the two he said his voice tinted with icicles "here is his id and he's with me so I think you should watch what you say or I might report you." Hatchiro showed the bouncer Mikito's id which he had placed in his picket as he left, he knew something like this might happen after all the make he was with was adorable so it would be hard to resist for perverts like this man.

The bouncer accepted the id staring closely at the picture of the feminine boy. "Is he really 18?" he asked Hatchiro grinning looking back down at Mikito. When he noticed he was being stared at hard the small feminine boy hid behind Hatchiro grabbing onto his buttocks blushing looking down. "Why does this happen to me all the time...?" he muttered asking himself embarrassed. "...I'm not that even cute..." he denied himself his cute innocent self pouting. "...Can we just go inside..Hatchiro and let's not make a scene..."

Hatchiro looked at the bouncer sharply saying "he's 18, I gave you his id so we'll be going in now." He took the males I'd back and slipped it into his pocket before he walked into the club holding the others hand. Once they were inside he turned and looked at Mikito bending down he softly said "you are cute my darling so don't you forget it." He ran his fingers through the males hair smiling before he did up straight. "Note then what would you like to drink?" He asked as he lead the way through the crowds to the bar.

Mikito followed behind holding onto Hatchiros hands. "Wait theres alot of people here..slow down.." the small boy yelled out bumping onto his butler/crush suddenly. He fell onto the hard sticky concrete ground pulling the older man down with him. Few people noticed as their eyes were on two beautiful males, a feminine and a manly man. "Hatchi youre so heavy...can you please get off me..." he pleaded eyes closed embarassed not knowing people were staring.

Hatchiro landed heavily on Mikito, when the other commented he quickly pushed himself up saying "sorry are you okay?" He knew people were looking but it so isn't matter that much to him after all none of these people knew who they were so who cared. He smiled pleasantly and offered a hand to help the other up teasingly saying "you don't need alcohol you're already falling over." His eyes sparkled with happiness he hadn't really felt for a long time, he was much more relaxed now and liked being around the male.

Mikito blushed taken the offering hand pulling him down once again. He smile sweetly and cutely as the bouncer from outside stood not far from them watching. "I would like a piece of that teen sometime tonight." He said aloud hoping someone heard him laughing approaching the fallen males.

Mikito giggled kissing Hatchiro's cheeks resting his head on his shoulders. "I'm sorry I just wanna be around you and have fun tonight just the two of us..." green orbs staring at dark ones belonging to his crush.

Hatchiro smiled as he felt the light kiss on his cheek. "Of course darling." He said starting to relax a little more around the male. "Come on I'm paying what do you want? Food, drink, anything." He lead the way to the bar and ordered for himself a glass of white wine as he waited for Mikito's response.

Mikito sat on the bar stool looking around the crowded bar. His eyes followed the crowd of hungry men and women dancing sexily and crazily in the dance floor, and hooking up in the corners of the fancy bar. In his mind he thought all the people around him were crazy and hoped he wouldn't attract that kind of attention or fall into their traps since he himself was known as a beautiful feminine boy. His eyes followed Hatchiros' view thinking of what to drink as he was unsure himself. "..I don't know...is there water here...Hatchi...?" he asked undecided resting his head on the butlers' arms, "I...don't want to drink anything bad for me...because I'm not of age yet..."

Hatchiro chuckled to himself and ruffled the others hair "your cute." He smiled amused that the other was actually concerned about that. "I'll get water if you really want but your with me so if you want you can drink." He stopped his own wine although he felt a little out of place drinking wine in this club, everyone seemed to be drinking cocktails or spirits of sorts. He downed his wine knowing he shouldn't put he would be smashed really quickly but he felt the need for something to just smoother his troubles briefly so he ordered a cocktail and some water passing it to Mikito. "You want to try this?" He asked smiling softly.

Mikito took the offered drink smiling blushing nervously. "..I've never drank alcohol before...and I want my first drink with you..Hatchi..." he confessed downing the liquor in his hand sitting beside his butler.

Few people were gathering around the dance floor with an upbeat music playing. The small teen watched from afar wanting to dance too but nervously looking away from Hatchiro and another man who had his eye on him or his butler. Confused the small teen tugged onto his companions' shirt gulping. "....D..do you know how to dance?" he asked flushed face as ever. He liked the liquor he had in hand but knew he had to take it slow and easy as the beverage was hard on his small body. The hardness of the drink made his whole lithe form shiver feeling the effects of it after finishing it.

Hatchiro smiled as he watched Mikito down the drink "two of the same." He said to the barman handing him what was an oitragois amount of money for two cock tails but he didn't mind, he had nothing else to spend his money on.when the flustered male asked if he could dance hatchiro just smirked and downed his drink feeling he would need it for this. He wasn't used to club dancing even of he was good at it it always embarrassed him a little, he much preferred ballroom but that didn't matter. He wandered onto the dance floor beckoning for the other to follow him.

With a flustered expression Mikito followed behind wrapping his small arms around the older man. He looked up embarrassed smiling cutely flustering all over his face and feeling hot in his body. Both males didn't know that their drinks were spiked by hoodlums that has been watching them since they entered the club.

"...Hatchi I feel funny all over..." he says moving his body slowly dancing from behind Hatchiro.

Hatchiro started to dance with the other following suit of those around him and moving his body sensually to the music. He felt a little odd himself though he assumed it was just the drink. When Mikito made a comment on the fact he frowned wondering if maybe those drinks hadn't been straight but he dismissed the idea as being stupid. "Don't worry, its just the nerves and alcohol." He tried to convince himself of the same thing as well as Mikito although he could already feel the floor starting to spin a little beneath him. That wasn't normal. He had drunk like this before and that...that was defiantly not normal. He grabbed his master and pulled him to the bar "two waters with ice." He ordered downing the drink as soon as he got it trying to dilute whatever had gotten into his system "drink it quick." He said to the other franticly worried he had done something terrible and put the male in danger.

Mikito took the offered water smiling flustered all over his body. He downed the water as swiftly as he could twirling around randomly. "Hatchi I want to take you somewhere.." he grabbed his crush's hand running out of the bar and to the back of a small hallway.

In the hallway Mikito threw himself on top of the older man grinning. His face was all red due to the spiked drink he didn't know of kissing the other man's cheeks. "I feel hot all over and want to feel cooler again." The younger boy says getting off the older one sliding off his pants slowly.

Hatchiro allowed the other to pull him away from the main mess of people, he was trying desperately to control the word feeling he was getting as the other crushed himself against him. Giving in to whatever was in their spiked drinks he slipped his hand inside the others pants gently stroking him as he leant forward and kissed the other his morals and duty being pushed aside by whatever he had consumed.

MIkito surprised by the older man's actions returned the kiss pushing himself against the wall. He closed his eyes gently giving into the kiss enjoying and loving it as he knew it was wrong what they both were doing but didn't care nor mind in the matter. He moaned through the kiss as his pants slid down to the ground still worn on his legs. Both kissing males had an audience not knowing of it as the hoodlums made their presence known.

"Well we got two fools kissing as were the ones supposed to be kissed by them, eh?" the red haired hoodlum looked at his companion waiting for an answer.

(is it possible you RP the other hoodlum? :p)

Hatchiro let out a soft moan that was barely audiable as his hand moved a little faster up the smaller males length. When he suddenly had voices he looked up instantly, knowing what they were doing was wrong. When he saw the two males looking at them he instantly moved the exposed Mikito behind him so the two men wouldn't be able to see him.

The other hoodlum smirked and tutted lightly "now now don't hide from us what we made." He smirked at the two thoroughly amused although he really wanted a piece of one of them and he didn't mind which. "Now how about you treat us and come over here?" He said looking to his friend again "which one so you want?" He asked his eyes alight with anticipation.

Mikito was shocked hearing unknown voices turning his head around. As he did so Hatchiro hid him behind him as the smaller male whimpered in fear holding tightly onto his companions' hand. "...who are they?"

The red haired licked his lips looking away from his friend as he listened to him talking. In response to his question he approached up to the older man Hatchiro tiling his head sideways licking up his whole face like a rapid dog laughing maniacally. "I'll have him he seems a nervous wreck and has one hell of an eye and ass." he grinned looking behind Hatchiros' back seeing the smaller teen. "I want him too but you can have him all you want cus, were going to share these fools all weekend!"

Hatchiro swallowed nervous. He knew his priority was to get Mikito out of here but he wasn't sure how. Slowly he slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone passing it discreetly into Mikito's pocket along with some house keys. On the phone where directions to the house he owned. Suddenly he turned around shoving the smaller make up against the wall kissing him passionately, each time he withdrew to breath he quietly but urgently whispered "phone and keys in your pocket...mmmm." He moved back to kiss him again "follow the instructions..." His tongue slipped into the others mouth "I'll meet you there... Haaa..." He panted before turning back saying "you won't touch him he's mine." Although he made sure to make his voice tremble slightly so these guys were put on top and didn't think he could beat them.

The redheada mate laughed at the passionate display not noticing the whispered words between the kisses "what you think you can beat us with that tiny body!?" He laughed totally amused by all this and the somewhat obvious erection that the blue haired male was supporting.

Mikito felt hands on his thighs going up his pants pocket. About to scream he was quieted down with his butler's lips and whispered words. He nodded each time something was said feeling a growing erection all of a sudden but ignored to leave the alleyway safely in his mind.

"That's right I'm hes and no one else's!" The small male made it clear slight tremble in his voice.

"Try to run away?" The thug asked Mikito noting him backing away.

Mikito dashed out of the alley but was followed behind by his stalker. "Come here little boy I wanna thrash that body of yours."

As hatchiro felt the younger presence disappear from behind him he watched the man who was obviously in charge run after the male. Glaring at him he raced after the red head easily catching him and wrapping his arms around him his fingers slipping up the males shirt to pinch his niples hopefully giving Mikito enough time to get away as he whispered "help me, I feel funny, please help master." His voice purposefully wanton and scared as he pushed his arousal against the others leg.

The other hoodlum watched the proceedings amused as he latterly walked over to the two and wrapped his arms around hatchiro. "Shall I service you and make the feeling feel better?" He asked smoothly a smile playing at his lips as he did.

The redhaired hoodlum name Keije grinned looking behind him grinding his ass onto Hatchiros' thighs, "Screw the other boy and come with us to our palace." he licked his lips turning around wrapping his large arms on the unexpected males' waist. "Right little brother, he's good with us..or do you want to get that cutie uke that ran from us?" Keije asked his younger brother kissing Hatchiro's lips.

Hatchiro tried not to grimace as he felt the lips graze against his own. It felt wrong and disgusting he hated it bit for Mikito he would have to live with this for the moment, of he was lucky he could escape later although he doubted he would get the chance until these brothers had had their was with him. Gross. His only thought.

The younger brother smirked "come on Oni chan let's go home with him." The small male slipped a hand around hatchiro and into the man's pants rubbing his palm against the arousal that sat there on display unable to go down due to the drugs.