Spoilt Love Knows No Bounds ((Nyuchanxx and rebeccayaoifan))

Nyuchanxx

18+ RP

MC:

anime41.jpg

Name: Hatchiro Fumi

position: seme

Bio: Was orphaned at a very young age and only has a couple of tokens of his parent which he keeps close to his heart and no one knows about. He got taken into the household as a child and was brought up by the maid of the house until he was old enough to serve as their butler an occupation which he pursued out of gratitude for them caring for him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• Nyuchanxx

mik3_zpsa12e2747.jpg

Name: Mikito Souh

Sexual Status: Gay

Top Seme or Bottom Uke: Bottom Uke

Bio:Mikito Souh always came to visit his aunt and uncle every summer ever since he could have ever remembered. He started living with his aunt since the age of 10 years old after his father was arrested for abusing his only son sexually, mentally and emotionally. His mother had died few months before his 8th birthday and he had a struggling and tough childhood. His only friends were his best friend whom he always considered a brother name Reiko Ando and his older cousin by the name of Keiji. He has fallen deep for one of his servers since he was 12 years old.

It was raining when Hatchiro woke up that particular morning. Well it always was when he wanted the sun to shine. He looked out the window of his small simple bedroom and sighed. Opening the window he lifted two fingers to his lips and kissed them before placing them out the window and letting the wind and rain wash the touch away. "Till death do we part." He whispered softly. The phrase holding an annoying irony that he couldn't seem to shake off no matter what.

It was a simple thing he did every year on this day, the day his parents died a mere two weeks after they were married. They were the two things he remembered about his parents: their smiling faces as they said their vows, and the dreadful shock on their faces as he looked at their dead bodies. He shivered.

Shaking himself he pulled on his clothes checking the ring was around his neck and his fathers signet ring was still on hi finger as he did every morning. Leaving the bedroom he sighed and started to go about his daily work and make breakfast for his young master.

A knock had disturbed a young boys' peaceful slumber waking up opening his mouth as golden orbs stayed closed. "Come in..." he yawned opening his eyes slowly noting a few of his aunt's maids as they brushed inside and bowed at the young male. "Good morning sir Miki." he nodded his head at them not wanting service from them per se as he wished his favorite and young but older butler came instead. "..Where's..Hatchi...?" he asked the girls.

"He's getting ready to serve you downstairs sir Miki.." one of the maids answer getting him out of the big bed.

He let the two maids prepare his outfit as he wanted to do it himself, after a few years living in a rich manor he still wasn't used to being pampered and served. "..Why did auntie get people to work for me..?" he asked no one.

One of the maids suddenly answered taken out a cute girly outfit for the feminine male. "..Well we know you can cook and clean and have done it before but you're part of the Suzuki mansion and family and need to be treated as royalty as your aunt the madam of this manor says so." she bowed bit hoping the young feminine teen didn't mind her answer. Mikito giggled thanking them with a small hug as he still felt bit shy around the opposite gender. "I'll get dressed and ask Hatchi how I look in these clothes when he comes in." he asked the girls to leave as they bowed and did so quickly.

Hatchiro looked up as one of the maid walked into the kitchen informing him that his matter was awake and dressed. "Thank you." He said with a smile and picked up the large tray with tea, fruit, toast and jams as well as bacon and scrambled eggs. Jr only wished he could have a breakfast like that, it looked so good and ask her got was a single slice of slightly stale bread.

Composing himself he expertly balanced the treaty on a single arm and knocked on the young man's bedroom door before entering "good morning sir." He said as usual and placed the food and cutlery on the table with a bow. "Is there anything else you would like this morning sir?" He asked politely.

Mikito blushed smiling seeing Hatchiro the youngest and loyal butler of the manor. He looked down hoping the girly outfit looked good on him as he always wore feminine clothes due to his feminine features and feeling comfortable in female clothes. "..How do I look in these..Hatchi..?" the small teen stood up from the bed walking up to him and twirling nervously with his golden eyes clothes anxiously. He wore a cute white flowered strapless shirt fit to wear for summer weather. His small shoulders and whole arms were exposed with bit of baby powder the small teen put on. For below his waist he wore dark tight booty shorts that were also meant for females as it suited his small frail and lithe figure. His small butt stuck out a bit as Mikito stopped twirling looking at how handsome his butler crush looked in his suit.

Hatchiro had to stop himself from rolling his eyes as he turned back to the young man "very becoming sir" he said trying to make his voice sounds a little less flat but with very little success, today wasn't exactly the day he could be bothered to sound enthusiastic, he was just waiting until the young master went to bed so he could leave the house for a few hours. Placing the cup upright he poured they tea into it and added a little milk leaving any sugar to his matters discretion.

Mikito sighed sadly looking away ashamed. "...Go away..Hatchiro...DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TODAY..." he ordered his supposedly loyal butler. The small teen didn't like his butler's attitude as it would affect him the rest of the day. "...I'll have someone else tend to me...or just do things on my own..." Mikito looked back at Hatchiro feeling bit of tears coming down. 'Why does he affect me so much...I'm trying to impress him here so he can like me...he hates me..'

Hatchiro looked at his master in confusion "master?" Confused he looked into the young lords eyes "are you okay sir?" He could see the glittering tears welling up into the males eyes, it annoyed him how this man seemed to get upset over the simplest things, of you are going to cry it should be over something worth while. A man shouldn't cry over sully matters. He tried desperately not to let his annoyance show on either his face or in his voice. "My lord does something displease you?"

Mikito wiped his glistening tears not looking back at Hatchiro. "..I'm trying my hardest to impress you for the past few years..." he answered his question hiccuping. "..You don't know how others look at you as I look at you...Hatchiro-san..." the small teen opened the door glaring hard at the older male. "GET OUT!"

Hatchiro looked at his master in confusion but slowly followed the command, he bowed low "my apologies sir." He said before he walked out the door. As he tried to make heads or tails of Mikito's odd behaviour he walked into the servants are a and looked at the next highest servant. "You better look after the young lord today, he doesn't seem to want me too." And he left it at that going to make the dinner perpetrations.

Mikito slammed the door shut from his bedroom bit angry with tears coming down. "What's his problem...? I got dressed up just for him to impress him..." the small teen sighed wiping his fallen tears going back to the unattended food that his somewhat loyal butler made and brought for him.

After sometime during the day Mikito was outside in his family's garden tending to the flowers noticing Hatchiro sitting around relaxing as the boy assumed. The young teen smiled a bit watching his butler from a distance blushing noticing a beautiful warm smile etching his crush's face. "..What's he thinking about Hatchi...if you only knew how you make me feel..."

Hatchiro refused to take the day of as his master had ordered but he decided today he would work a little faster to get some time to relax before he could leave briefly this evening. He smiled as he noticed the rain had stopped making way for the bright sunshine that filtered through the clouds onto the soft grass.

Managing to finish all his work he wandered into the garden and lay in the soft grass with his hand behind his head. His mind trailed back to his only good memory of his parents, his one in two memories of them. He stood beside them holding his father's hand as they placed the rings on each others fingers. Involuntarily his hand reached around his neck and played with his mother's ring.

Mikito walked to where Hatchiro was relaxing tapping his arms. "Hatchi...c...can we talk please?" he asked stepping back not to make the older handsome attractive man uncomfortable in any way. The boy sat on the beautiful dew grass playing around with it feeling the cool breeze hit his face looking up at the sky suddenly remembering his mother for the time being.

Hatchiro jumped as he felt a tap on his arm. His eyes opened and he unusually stood up and bowed "sorry sir, that was lax of me I apologise." He straitened and looked at the young male. He hasn't expected Mikito to be out here at this time. "Did you want anything sir?" He asked not sure what Mikito would want to talk about after ask the man had yelled at him earlier he had rather assumed he was still annoyed at who knows what it was this time.

Mikito sat Hatchiro back down against the tree smiling sweetly at him. "I want to apologize myself for my mood...and talk to you.." he looked down sadly. "I feel like I ask to much from you...it's because I want to impress you badly especially with the silly feminine outfits I wear..." the boy pointed out with a tinted blush on his adorable feminine features. Golden orbs looked up at the ones belonging to his crush and butler as it glistened waiting for the other man to respond in any kind of way.

Hatchiro looked at his master a frown upon his face as he tried to interpret what was being said in the correct way. "Sir, if I may be so bold why would you need to impress me, I am nothing more than a servant to this house." He wasn't sure exactly what Mikito was getting at but he sure hoped it wasn't what he thought our there would be a problem.

Mikito grab hold of his face blushing brighter red looking around hoping no one was watching. He leaned his face close to the older man's face clasping his lips softly onto the others' closing his eyes softly. With the kiss given to Hatchiro the younger male hoped it would make the older one understand his feelings and down the line he feels the same way for him. Mikito pulled away looking down. "I've had feelings for you for such a long time..I don't care if you're lower class..I'm the same too."

Hatchiro gulped sharply as he felt the others lips upon his. He tended up but made sure not to pull away, it he did it would cause offence and be exceedingly rude. As the make drew away of his own accord hatchiro touched his lips with his thin fingers. "Master you realise this is very frowned upon, as your faithful servant of you wish I will lay with you but would you not rather I found you a woman?" He asked hoping in vain that this might just be the lords sexual frustrations building up.

Mikito looked down shocked. "..Um you're setting me up...?" he didn't like the idea one bit standing up from the grass. "I wasn't told about this...how come no one filled me in...?"

Mikito's aunt made her presence known scratching back of her head, "Nephew this was all set up by your uncle and he prefers you go along with the wedding ceremony and preparations..it's just for our family and to have our family name continue for the future." she explained crossing her arms knowing her small and only nephew isn't one to be with the opposite gender. She knew her nephew was into men ever since he was little. "I'm sorry Mik you're going to have to talk to your uncle about this down the line to make it clearer."

Hatchiro stood up and brushed the grass from his clean uniform. He pulled the fine fabric where it had creased and tried to pull out the folds as the woman explained to Mikito the situation. To be perfectly honest he hasn't realised that either what he had been implying was a simple one night woman, he wasn't sure which one he should have implied at, the truth or what he had actually meant, not that it mattered. Bowing his head he said "sir it is expected of you to continue the family lineage." He started simply.

Mikito looked down not wanting to be part of a marriage proposal ever even if it meant good things for his family's name in the future. He looked back at Hatchiro glaring a bit sighing. "...O..okay I'll do i...it but not a women let it be a man please..."

His aunt agreed to the terms knowing in her heart a women wasn't enough to make her only nephew satisfied and happy.

"Your cousin Keiji will be stopping by in a few days with your uncle and you can talk to them about what you've decided, Mik." The small teen agreed to the terms looking at his aunt. "Yes auntie I will talk with them." The matriarch of the family looked up at Hatchiro smiling and patting his shoulders. "Thank you for informing my young nephew, Hatchiro-san."

Hatchiro swallowed as the woman left, he was left in a bit of an awkward situation now and he wasn't sure how he should deal with it after ask no one had ever confessed to him before much less a man as well. He made an attempt to let the other down easily. Bowing he said softly "sir I am sorry our status means I can not accept your feelings, your family will find a good partner for you of the correct status." He kept his head bowed low respectfully waiting to see what would happen.

Mikito looked away heart breaking a bit sighing. "I'm sorry for ever telling you how I truly felt..." the feminine boy scratched back of his head. "..I should had asked what you thought of men with men..I guess you find it disgusting Hatchi..." he jumped to that as the conclusion walking back to his garden.

His guardian talked to one another about their nephew's unexpected marriage proposal with a man. They never thought it would happen or occur that way but to make the young man happy it needed to happen with the same sex not the opposite sex because of his sexuality.

"Do you got the right guy honey?" she asks her husband.

"Yes I do and he will come over in a few days from Japan." he answers watching his nephew coming back inside the manor.

Hatchiro looked down feeling awful inside. He knew it was what his job required him to say but it didn't make him feel any better. He watched Mikito walk away feeling sick to his stomach at how insensitive he had been.

He leaned back heavily against the tree his hand running across his face in desperation. Today really was a bad day, he would have to apologise tomorrow when he brought the male his breakfast. Looking at his watch he sighed in relief, he could take the rest of the day of, the other servants could survive.

Pushing off the tree he straightened his clothes and walked away wanting to go to his parents gave as he always did on this day. He knelt down and picked some flowers from the garden until he got a very nice bunch and headed out of the mansion grounds.