Spoilt Love Knows No Bounds ((Nyuchanxx and rebeccayaoifan))

Nyuchanxx

Keiji shoock his head "its nothing for you to worry about, just something I ahadnt expected." He turned to Mikito and smiled. "So what's this I hear of your new love interest then!" He teased putting his arm around the small males shoulders and poking him in the cheek as they walked.

Hatchiro went to tell the lady of the manor of dinners preparation. As he walked he saw the young make who hhd claimed tonbe friends with Mikito. He wanted desperately to glare and stick his tongue out but he knew he mustn't, not just because it was unprofessional but also for Mikito. Politely he said "dinner is served in the dining room, sir." Before he continued on tofind Mikito's aunt.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• Nyuchanxx

Mikito blushed hugging his cousin's arm as they walked to the dining area. "...My love is someone that makes me feel special inside and outside" he says sticking his tongue out. "I want you to meet him and he can tell you how he treats me good." he complies with his older cousin sitting on the emptiest chair. "I want Hatchi to sit next to me..and you should go pick up Reiko..hes probably in my room or guest room hes' staying for the time" the small boy says noticing his lover smiling and staring lovingly at him.

• 3 weeks later...

Keiji nodded and went of to find the other though he was slightly apprehensive about seeing him again since how he had rushed of like that after being knocked down after they kissed. Still live and learn as they say and Keiji was sure he wasn't going to let anything get him down. Mikito was happy and he could still have a nice weekend here if he just cheered up and enjoyed himself. He hummed to himself pleased with the conclusion he had come to as he went looking for Reiko.

Once Keiji had left Hatchiro approached his lover and said softly. "I know we're a couple now my darling but I am still butler at this house and it's not my place to eat with you." He kissed the top of the others head gently before saying "I'll come and sit with you all night though if you want." He winked hoping Mikito got the hint that he wanted to come to Mikitos room later to see him.

Mikito blushed realizing what his lover meant. He smiled kissing his lover's lips gently and passionately. "I cant' wait till we eat together later tonight...sex snacks." he giggles winking back at the older man.

Reiko in the guest room gets himself dressed. He wore khaki dark shorts and no shirt just showing off his cute flat abs he bit worked on. Stepping out of the room he closes the door heading downstairs. "How's Mikito and that lover of he's..?" he asks himself going down the stairs noticing his former lover.