Spoilt Love Knows No Bounds ((Nyuchanxx and rebeccayaoifan))

Nyuchanxx

Keiji nodded his head walking to where his sports car awaited. He pulled his younger brother into his arms kissing his unexpected lips not knowing they were being watched by a younger male. The younger feminine boy was none other than Mikito he spat in the air remmebering he would do the same thing with his older cousin when he was small, but didn't want anyone all over his handsome crush/butler. Keiji pulled Hatchiro in the back of the car after he finished kissing his little brother sexually and spanking his ass.

"Let's get the hell out of here~" he laughed starting up the car.

Mikito made his presence known throwing a garbage trash onto the side windows. "Hatchi get out of there and come back with me...I want you to fuck me..not those disgusting men!" He shouted trying to pull the door open with all his might.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RebbaNanmi

• Nyuchanxx

Hatchiro cursed under his breath as he saw Mikito hadn't left. Well it was too late for his plan to work now so instead he punched the two makes hard in the face and leapt out the car having onto Mikito's hand and pulling him with him as he sprinted to try and get away "run you idiot!" He yelled his voice sounding more angry than he intended but if it for them both away then that was fine. He could hear the two males shouting and rubbing after them but he didn't look behind, that would waste energy and time neither of which he has an unending amount of, both of which in fact he was running out of.

Being pulled by his crush Mikito almost tripped a few times whimpering. "No need to be rude and call me idiot..." he spat at the older man squeezing his hand. He looked back noticing both hoodlums chasing them as he ran faster than his life depended on.

Keije smacked and shouted at his brother for losing them. "You son of a bitch we lost that delicious man..." he huffed punching a nearby wall. "How the hell are we going to get that deliciousness of an ass.?" he asked mentioning the older male forgetting about the younger feminie boy.

Hatchiro glared at the other not in the mood for his teenage shenanigans or the talking back right now, they needed to get away, seriously did Mikito not realise what was going on or something. Finally he made it to his house and took the spare key out of his pocket jamming it into the lock and shoving the door open pulling the smaller male inside before he slammed it shut sighing as he lent against the hard wood and tried to catch his breath. Well he could safely say that had been one disaster of a night. Sighing he stood up and went to get a drink. "I'll call for a taxi to take us back to the house." He said as he downed the water in one before opening the liquor cupboard and downing far too many gulps of vodka to ease his nerves and try to relax himself. He felt it go straight to his head as he put the bottle back hoping Mikito would assume it was a soft drink or something innocent like that.

Inside the house that belonged to his crush he looked around impressed at the hominess of the small house. He smiled looking back at Hatchiro knowing fully well they were alone for the night as he so bad wanted to free himself onto the older man. Remembering his drink could had been spiked he approaches the older male bravely knowing well his heart was beating soo fast hugging the man from behind wrapping small arms around him smelling and kissing his lower back. "...I don't want to go nowhere Hatchi I want you to take me please...?" he begged closing his eyes feeling his erection rubbing onto Hatchiros' ass moaning and blushing deeply red embarrassed by the ongoing of his small growing body.

Hatchiro was well aware that the quarter bottle of vodka he just downed in one was a having a major effect on his judgement but he didn't care he just wanted to forget what just happened so he turned and wrapped his arms around the others waist leaning down and kissing him softly his hand squeezing the others cheeks feeling himself become aroused exceedingly quickly due to the drug in his drink earlier. He swept the other into his arms and carried him to the sofa removing his own shirt so his gorgeous chest was exposed. He gently removed the others shirt and his tongue slipped out and wrapped around the males nipple teasing it between his lips.

Mikito felt like he was in heaven kissing the older man senseless moaning through the kiss. He yelped a bit during the kiss finding himself being carried by the handsome server being taken to the couch relaxing his body as his heart beat slowed down wrapping his legs around Hatchiro. '...I love him so much...I want him one day for myself' Feeling cold breeze all over his naked chest he pulled the older man down wanting his warmness and lips badly arching his body letting out cute small moans from his lips closing his eyes tightly. He felt like heaven as Hatchiro kissed him all over and being playfully teased by his nipples as he giggled cutely enjoying it rubbing hie erected penis onto Hatchiro's clothed pants feeling it as well balancing his small frame as much as he could on the couch.

Hatchiro loved the sounds of the others cute moans, they were so seductive and arousing it made him bite his lip to keep from moaning loudly too. He pushed himself back up to kiss the males lips again as his crotch rubbed hard against the others erection, the friction giving him an amazing high. Licking one of his fingers he slipped it lower and rubbed it around the others hole teasing the twitching area as he slipped his tongue into the others mouth quickly gaining control and swirling his tongue around the others mouth letting it rub against Mikito's teeth slowly. He loved that feeling.

Mikito let out a hitched mewl playing around with the older mans' tongue. He began whimpering through the whole ordeal opening one of his eyes rolling it back as he began panting gripping onto his chest tightly remmebring the other didnt have no shirt. He left small scratches here and there all over his ravishing chest in Mikitos' opinion. One of his eyes open staring closely at him blushing brightly red again smiling cutely feeling his groin twitching wanting to be played with or sucked on. "...H...Hatchi...s...s---suck me please...I want to feel...y...you...inside of me...." he pleaded stopping the said male looking away embarrassed.

Hatchiro smirked and quickly removed the rest of their clothes. "bossy much darling." He chuckled but did what the other wanted as he moved his head down and licked up the males shaft before in one quick swoop he took the whole length in his mouth moving his head up and down pausing at the top briefly to tease the head with his tongue and then changing his pace as he hummed starting to enjoy the nice pleasure he knew he was giving to the male as he slipped his finger inside the male, moving it around inside and reaching in higher to press on that bundle of nerves he knew would make Mikito feel completely amazing.

Mikito let out a small pleasurable moan enjoying and loving what Hatchiro was doing. He stayed with his eyes close gripping onto his hair hoping he didn't pull on it too much feeling the teasing tongue of the other on the tip of his groin, playing wiht his own nipples screaming aloud knowing full well no one was there besides them. Whenever the older one would lift his head the younger one would stare back all flushed up feeling his heartbeat going crazy. The touchings on his ass from the older male had Mikito ecstatic for the other's whole cock to fit inside his ass whenever possible.

Hatchiro lifted his head up a small string of saliva trailing from his mouth, he wiped it away with the back of his hand before slipping another finger inside Mikito and scissoring his hole his lips meeting the others to distract him from any uncomfortableness. The sofa really want wide enough for this and he was having a bit of trouble keeping his balance but there was no way he would interrupt this just to move so he ignored it t and kept going. He rubbed their lengths together wanting to push himself hard into the smaller male but he also didn't want to hurt him so this was unfortunately a necessity. He pushed a third finger in feeling more resistance this time.

Mikito groaned and moaned aloud feeling 2 fingers inside his ass arching his small body for easier access for the older man. With the rubbings of both cocks he smiled cutely blushing moving along with Hatchiro figuring the couch was too small for either of two. He looked around noting a bed not far from them whimpering to his server to go somewhere comfortable for both. "..b...bed...?" Feeling the third finger inside his ass he screamed aloud getting used to the scissoring movements of all 3 fingers before the truly big cock of his crush's goes deeply inside his ass.

Hatchiro groaned, yes this was annoying but moving would really disrupt his rhythm. Sighing he removed his fingers and swept the other of his feet and throwing him onto the bed immediately pouncing on him and while stroking the others length he rubbed his own against the hole growing lowly as his head was stimulated. He started to push in stopping when only the head was in waiting for approval to continue. It was so tight he felt like the other was trying to squeeze the juices out of him but he didn't mind it just made it more pleasurable, so much so he wanted to close his eyes but he couldn't since his mind was focused on Mikito and wanting to make thy he male feel good, he couldn't just focus on himself.

Mikito smiled glad they moved to a comfortable part of the room, and bigger space when it comes to where they changed. The young teen played around with the older mans' cock grinning blushing cutely. "..I want this on my ass right now..Hatchi do." he ordered licking his lips giggling turning around teasing the older man. In teasing the older male he shook his and gripped his own ass loving the way he was playing and teasing himself and the older man. He couldnt wait till he responded someway. With one of his other free hands he stroke his cock moaning closing his eyes as bit of pre cum came outl.

Hatchiro shivered as the male below him started to tease him, he was finding it difficult to stand the constant touches that pushed him towards the edge. He moaned ever so softly and removing the others hands he started to rub Mikito's wanton arousal with his palm as he started to push deeper into the male, going slowly despite thee overriding erge to just push himself all the way into that tight hole and pound into his cocky master until he screamed in pleasure. His breathing became a little more laboured as he finally pushed in all the way to the hilt. Leaning down shifted the position he was in but it would make it more comfortable for the other to adjust as he kissed the soft awaiting lips.

Feeling the largeness of the other male makes the younger one slight shiver. He grips the bedsheets tightly getting himself comfortably onto the bed and adjusting to the large size of the other in his un tightened ass laying back down on the pillow.

"..g...go slow then move harder..." Mikito says to the older one feeling wet lips onto his unexpected awaiting ones.

Hatchiro did as the other asked him and slowly began to move in and out pushing hard inside Mikito until he was right up to the hilt and touching the others deepest parts before he pulled out and repeated, the getting was incredible and the slow speed was such sweet torture. He moaned softly Mikito's name as he moved inside him. He lathered kisses across the others body his lips posing at those delicate niples that stood at attention the same as the length that rubbed against his stomach.

Gripping the bedsheets tightly with eyes closed he blushed instantly as the older one called him by his name. He felt butterflies in his stomach moving along with the older man wanting him to feel enjoyment but knew it was happening as he stroked his twitching cock. As his cock twitched by the small touches of the older attractive man in his mind and opinion the smaller felt close to cumming opening his eyes looking up at the already sweaty sexual man. "...H...Hatchi...cum..with me..." he begged pulling him down to his heaving chest wanting him to move faster getting all excited throughout his body moaning his name and panting for air as it felt soo hot inside the small cottage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hatchiro groaned an incoherent response as he felt the other tense up slightly around him, he was so close at would let himself come with Mikito. "I'm... About to.." He moaned gently through his teeth before he felt the orgasm ride through his body sending tendrils of pleasure all over his body and through his veins that made his heart jump with pleasure from the intensity. It has been so long since he had last had sex and the drug was obviously working well that he felt incredible and rode out his orgasm for a while longer than normal before he pulled out and collapsed beside the other.

Mikito felt the older man orgasm as he wanted to feel the same thing from his own pleasure. He played with his growing member moaning through his teeth eyes staying opened and looking up at the ceiling. The younger male knew a drug was used in order to feel pleasurable pain but ignored it best he could feeling the brush of the older man tensing up beside him. "...H...Hatchiro....h----harder..." he begged the older man to move deeper and harder inside of him.

Hatchiro did as the smaller make asked as he rode out his orgasm until he felt the other come as well how hand rapidly up and down the others engorged length as he leant down and kissed Mikito's soft lips, his blueish hair falling over his face as he looked down at the other framing his soft eyes as he looked down and kissed him again his lips making gentle contact.

After he came all over the bed and on Hatchiro the young male held tightly to him, blushing. "...This was so good...Hatchi..." he said embarrassed letting him go touching his soft kissed lips smiling. "..We should do this more often and I definitely want to no matter the consequences.." He giggled getting off the older man looking down at his already sexed up body and looking back at the older man. "Were both sexed up and did you enjoy it?"

Hatchiro smiled as the other came and his eyes lowered softly. "Of course I enjoyed it." He murmured quietly a little embarrassed by the things Mikito was saying, he didn't give a response other than that allowing his lack of rejection to stand as his answer, of course he did like Mikito and although he couldn't pin point it he had the odd feeling that he was starting to care for this male more than was natural. He wrapped his arms around the smaller make and pulled him close burying his hand in the soft hair so the other wouldn't be able to see the blush that tinted his cheeks. 'We'll see what happens.' He thought to himself, after all of something was going to hurt or ruin Mikito in some way he would stop this instantly due to both his instincts as the others butler and his feelings, he couldn't let anyone else get hurt because of him.

Mikito hugged the older man resting his own head on top of hes' smiling sweetly at him. "..Can we go back home and just be the two of us all night?" he asked sweetly caressing the older mans' face kissing his flushed cheeks. "Your face is all red, as is mine and my body." he giggled smacking the back of his own head due to embarrassment. "..We can go home tonight and do things together and my aunt knows you're taken care of me since I was younger..." he remembered the times his aunt would demand the older man to look after her younger nephew for the good of it.

(remember Mikito is engaged. im bringing it in~)