"Animals shouldn't be in cages."how about that?(bloodbunny&yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Yuuki raise himself up from chair and walked towards Len smiled''lets go home sweetheart''he hold Len hand

Yuuki blushed and smiled''yes I'm sorry about that Len, its just that at i fell asleep everytime i drink two glass wine''

Yuuki stopped outside Of his house walked towards door and open the door walked inside and took himself off his shoes

Yuuki smiled" Why are you sighed Len? Are the something wrong?" He sat himself down on couch

Yuuki smiled" shall we go to bed then, I'm tired and sleepy too" he raise himself up from couch

He yawned and nodded rubbing his eyes and went to there room and flopped down on the bed still in his uniform not caring because how tired he was.

Yuuki follow Len and walked inside his room so Len la himself down on bed with his uniform on, so he took off Len uniform and la blanket over him, he took off his clothes and la himself down on bed beside Len put blanket over himself smiled at Len" good Night my love"

Yuuki wake up next morning and so Len was still sleeping, he smiled and stryke Len hair carefully so he didnt wake up Len

Yuuki smiled"I'm góing to work soon so you is going to be alone for the next two hours, its that alright with you?"

Yuuki smiled" I'm happy to hear that, I'm coming back around 3 PM" he walked towards bathroom for to wash himself and change in new clothes