How do you choose your manga?

squishie

The cover is important to me. The art Style, for me, must be a bit modern, I dont like the art style from the 90s, like sailer moon-style. I prefer more Death note art style.

If the cover have nudity or just a single person with clothes on, I dont really care, its the style of the drawing that is important to me. If the characters looks "uggly" i have a harder time to like the persons in it.

So first the cover, art style and then I read the summary.But if the style is good its a big chance I´ll read it anyway, if its yaoi. If its any other chategory I Always read the summary and I am more picky about them..

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rraahh

• scottwm

• usagi69

• Black Rose

first and foremost is the plot/summary of the manga.....i'm very picky (not just in manga, but as well as in anime too). then next are the characters/drawings, after choosing a good manga to read, but sometimes the drawings doesn't really matter to me as long as i enjoy reading it~