The Magus Users of Khazaria: RESTART [GROUP RP]

Tetsu

aye :D don't worry guys... we'll use arc system... so after the invasion.. we'll be done with this thread and move to a new one.

-sneak peak-

How does "Hylderian Reclamation Arc" sounds?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

wait...I'm confused. So after we battle the boss we're going to switch to a whole other thread?

Well it would be good for us... we changed members after all... (i dislike unclean thread xDD)

@

@
@

Eh

this will be a bit short. Hm...do we have to change characters? After all, we haven't managed to develop them.

You sir, is one strange guy. The name of the thread is good.

the name of the thread is cool and all, but I still don't understand why were discussing starting a new thread, when we've barely started this one? As

mentioned, characters are barely developed, and we really only just begun the plot. I understand it's your rp, and I respect your ideas fully, however, i think it might be a bit confusing to just make a thread for each separate battle that goes on...unless maybe I'm just silly and very confused, and totally interpreting what you're suggesting wrongly? That would totally happen with me ^-^'

XDDD no i'm not... I'm really messy irl. but when it comes to roleplay I like it really clean and organized.

hmmn i see.. it will be too short huh...

yeah..

I just woke up... well let's see... we don't really have to. That was just a plan. and by moving the thread, It's not after the welsh battle lol. we'd have to deal with other people as well... and I might as well remind you guys there's still General Zeharto (A Lost Magus User of Wessburg) so yeah... Although, if this gets too short like.. we finish it in less than 15 pages, then i think it's better to stay...

ah, I see. I was afraid that we would end the story before we hot a chance to develop our characters. So we will be able to continue with our group a littler longer?

Eh, was you planning to start another thread and wrote both arcs at the same time it what?!

and I'm sure that we will all be happy to participate if we enjoy the fist arc, which I amm

aye... i don't want to spoil you people what I have in mind.. but well, i would be more than glad to hear suggestions from you guys

... and ohh.. I got a message. I don't have my first class..

, how could you plan out a lot of things? You don't know if how we'll react will lead to those things. Maybe some of us will, I don't know, switch to the other side for some time or something like that...

well... of course it's not a set plan that's absolute.. it's just something i had in mind some thing like "oh, we could do this next"... i don't really want to plan ahead that much... they're umm... base idea with no form andwe can probably do well without that... there's no use discussing about it anyway (:

o.o no

.... hmmn... let's see... i think we'll have to put the changing threads talks on hold. We're still at the initial stages of this RP anyway.

i'm not a nympho,
is. And my writing is okie.

no, I don't see anything wrong with you having ideas and plans to move along. If it has anything to do with the story it will automatically fall into place. Eh, it is part of the plot after all.

Haa...oh, well I'll just call both of you nympho. Nope, your skills are superb. XD

Eh, I would like my character to be in the character sheet thing (pouts) but I'm fine. ^~^

, we can ask Saga to do that (: I hope he approve though, since I always make him change stuff.