The Magus Users of Khazaria: RESTART [GROUP RP]

Tetsu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hahaha. Well I give you my gratitude. Thank you.

Ah..I think if the brat won't be changing threads soon; although...I'm not sure. That leads to a question. I had a move I wanted to add in due to the situation at hand. Is it good if I can use that

?! Although I'll respect if you say no, since someone could pretty much god mode if they think of a way to beat an enemy quickly.

See my move was to have the ability to.....uh...you know what...never mind. Now that I type it...it wouldn't be physically able. Never minddd brat. Lol

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

go on. ((: and mehhhh what?

- - - Updated - - -

hmmn.... regarding the change of threads I see if I can get everyone's approval. If not, we'll stick to this one thread. I'll have to see if the changes seems plausible though

so soon? o.o well up to you... i doubt we'll be changing threads soon anyway since we're starting to get really slow paced lately

Yeah XD Uh now afterwards I wasn't that happy with the powers so if it's okay?~

hmmn, as long as it's not too OP and it doesn't change much of your skills then it's cool ((: but it's better to keep it until the next arc. I'll require you guys to submit an upgraded version of your Character sheets and I'll add that before the start of the 2nd arc.... regardless of whether we move to a new thread or not.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope what I wrote was understandable, I apologize if my thoughts were a bit jumbled, or not clearly expressed, as it is late, and I'm exhausted >.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm sorry it's taking me so long to reply (i think its my turn right?) I've been very busy moving back into college. I'll try to get a reply out within the end of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

okay guys I'll fix my roleplays up within this week. I'll have someone fill keru's role. Sorry for not doing this sooner TT^TT I've been pretty busy lately.

• 2 weeks later...

chainscytheboy.jpg

Name: Shikei Candore Von Hades (ancestral name) (Shikei Fugimoto his adoption name)

Orientation: Homosexual

Seme/Uke: Uke

Work: (before the invasion) Grave keeper (works in a cemetery for his parents and did random things like replacing flowers, brushing away snow, so on)

Lost Magus: Reaper?

Magus Skills: (With description) Same skills as the last guy (Sorry I'm just a lazy human being)

Personality: Cool and rather laid back but he can joke around and easily have fun. He has a strange sense of justice that not everyone believes in so many really try to hold him back. He is tough to anger but when he is angry it's best to run away.

Bio: (Please refer to my Bio how he got the Lost Magus. And for fun, make your ancestors name close to your character's name.) (Geez I'm lazy) Basically he was adopted when he was about 3 or 4 and he only later found out his real name when he was around 16 when he gained his powers.

Dislikes: unknown

Quote: "Bring forth salvation to these tortured souls"

I'm sorry I don't know what else to put and I'm running out of time

welcome

~!

and is that quote you used from D.Gray-man?!?! I love allen and that show X3

Wow I didn't expect anyone to pick up on it that fast but yes that's what it's from just slightly altered. I also love Allen Walker and I should really watch more or read more or something

haha, yes

, well, I'm a little obsessed with that anime. I've seen all of it, still need to read all of the manga though.