• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

I have as well~ ^^ just as bellala, I hope everythings okay. I just kinda followed along with the line we seem to have the ancestors using, with 'the time has come, go, savior of Khazaria', i hope that was alright.

Also replied! I hope that it's good. I also used the phrase since everybody is using hahaha,

And btw, enjoying all replies so far

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*~*

LOL, seems like everyone decided to follow after me following after Tetsu :'DD

And, uhm, did everyone go now?

, I think it's your turn again ^^"

soo... guys, I have posted. I know you might just get confused.. so ask me ^__^ anyway, regarding Welsh... you could probably guess that he's going to be our very first boss battle... anyway, to avoid his movements getting confusing because a lot, if not all of us, is controlling him, I have decided to solely control him for now.

However, in the future battles, we'll have the NPC controlling be rotated... if you guys want to ^__^ But the main plot of the story remains under my control :p

PS. I'm thinking of making a character sheet for the NPC Welsh.... just so we know what his Magus is.

, should all of us go and battle the enemies now? .w. And I might be able to get my post only tomorrow, I'm gonna sleep soon >.

As for the NPC's, I think one person should take a character and control him... It's hard to keep the character in his personality and strength when six different people are playing him -w-"

I'm thinking that for group battle like this, we'll have one person... but when time comes that we fight enemies by our selves aka 1x1, the person fighting is responsible for the NPC (lol)

And it's up to you. The enemy is still outside of town... but they should be moving. But don't come just yet... have some people fight them first. When it seems like we're about to lose... go to battle :3 its more fun that way

Alright then, tavern it is. I'll see what I can do, but before anything he'll go and grab one last drink :‘D

And alright for the fights, seems like I get it... Well, it'll probably be clear when we get to it :D

ohh, okay, so, since they're not all leaving right away, my next post might be a bit weird, since, I'm just gonna have Liam go back to working xD since theres nothing else for him to do

ehhh.. the castle was just attacked. and there was an order for evacuation ((:

Guys, I had two tests today, so I'm really tired x.x So I would end up coming up with a bad post since this rp requires more thinking. Soo, I'll reply tomorrow morning okay? :3

Replied! I'm not actually sure what to do next, tho,

so if you could give me some orientation :33 Like... There is like another Magus coming in the city? Like, our characters can go there and fight against them? I need to get a view of what is going on XD

your turn, sweetie!

Ohh.. sorry for not getting clear with the RP...

so here's how it goes... when the Magus Barrier broke, Magus users and Soldiers alike invaded the kingdom. They were teleported just outside of the cities where people live. Ranged Magus Users stayed behind to blast the casle with their Magus. The rest invaded the city.. Welsh is a guy who's hunting us. he's gonna sneak around and will be our first boss battle and General Zeharto too... so anyway, it's up to you how you act, well... you can battle them. At this point, thinking logically.. the time span between the castle attack and the movement of the invaders... they should be right inside the furthest part of the cities. The people should be panicking too.. while losing lives to the attack. err... so if you still have questions...just ask...

sorry for not being clear. the RP must have given you guys a headache T^T

Oh okay! ;3 and

so there are soldiers inside the city that is attacking the people? If it's like that then I know exactly what to write next :D

Thaaaaank you so much, now I can see it clearly :333