The Magus Users of Khazaria: RESTART [GROUP RP]

Tetsu

:3 i was teasing you lol. since you said bare .. not bear :D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• ChibiMonkey

• Keru-chan

posted... but short and redundant...since I don't know what to post T^T anyway, your turn

's turn... we're starting to get into the fun part~~

ok.... so has anyone heard of

? if not, we're sipping her turn.. it's been a week.. who's next?

unfortunately I have not heard from her either, she hasn't responded to any of the one on one rps i have with her right now either. I believe

's turn was after hers.

... you're up... since the 7 day posting rule applies ((:
will get her turn if she comes back before it's my turn again... if not, we're skipping her completely for this cycle.. ((:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay guys.... Since Lady Murder has disappeared, We'll have a new member in our crew... .... TEESIE-YAN Teesie

@

@
@
@

=3= mehhh...

-uses time machine-

d2y3dt287gudqgw82g3djgjdqiu

32d2h3i23hihfd2hd824yfhjdu23

23e23d8h2o3idh28h23f2fd38hf

234re23r34t5g64..........

okay guys..... let's do this thing!!! -raises fist-

Haha all this will scare me. Chill people. Just kidding XD

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and whoever said they like my siggy thank you. ^~^ its a pic of one of my characters. Lol. My friend draws them onto her little deviant arts account. Meh... :/ she's pretty awesome Lol.

[table=width: 600, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Apperance[/td]

[td]sadistic_soldier_id_by_princeoffire-d4l527n.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Name[/td]

[td]Siel Duche[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Age[/td]

[td]24[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Personality[/td]

[td]A egotistic soul with a childish heart. Likes to liven the situation instead of drowning in a world of depression. Rather optimistic and teasful.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Position[/td]

[td]Seme[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Orientation[/td]

[td]Bisexual[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Lost Mangus[/td]

[td]Assassin[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Mangus Skills[/td]

[td]Camoflauge: With enough concentration, Siel is able to cloak himself with his surroundings. This can be interrupted if he was to move too quickly. The man is able to walk, blending slowly with the ambience. This skill is good for stealth attacks.

Quick Kill: Able to calculate a fatal point in an enemy. This cannot be performed on all enemies, unless the other is quite vulnerable.

Evasion: With a set mind, Siel is able to dodge every attack thrown his way, although this tires him after thirty seconds, where he is left panting and completely open to all attacks.

Rapid Slash: Concentrates all his Mangus into speed. This of course enables the assassin to cut rapidly, over a hundred strikes to an enemy. Siel can endure this as long as he has enough focused Mangus.

Doppelganger: Fused with enough Mangus, Siel is able to copy himself. The clone is able to perform in a fight as he does, having the same mindset. The two make a pretty good team, albeit the amount of stamina it uses is grave.

Shadow Mist: Siel is able to create a smog of shadows, which is use to suffocate as well as blind his enemy for as long as the other is trapped inside. The mist usually have a radius of five meters.

Illusion: With a small chant, the dark haired assassin is able to bring fourth over a thousand illusions. Of course this takes a lot of stamina, since a cut can't fade away the hit mirage. This act can last up to three minutes.

Shadow Beast: Beside his like for snakes, Siel is able to summon a beast of ten foot. This is better used when the assassin is hidden because he controls the creature with his mind. If the monster is able to overpower him, it becomes its own master. Deciding to destroy all in its path.

Venomous Strike: After mixing a vial of poison, the dark haired male is able to use the substance in any form from mist to solid. Siel will most likely use it as projectile, but has enough to even coat his daggers.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Biography[/td]

[td]Siel was a well known drug dealer in his hometown. He had started this act at the age of seventeen, which his parents wasn't very fond of. Because of that reason, the teen was kicked out the house to fend for his own. With the search for shelter, he moved in with his grandmother, continuing the act as a dealer; of course the older lady had no knowledge of this, which was in all favored for Siel.

That all crashed when his mother found out his whereabouts. she, as predicted, informed the elderly woman, who only did the same as his parents. After a while, he was able to get his own place, staying at hotels while searching. The relationship with his parents never faltered though. He still wrote them, thinking they were the best parents anyone could wish for. What else was he to expect from a holy set of guardians.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Extra[/td]

[td]Siel always like poisionus animals. That was why he wished he had a pet snake. All the more fun, right?[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Quote[/td]

[td]"Let loose and have some fun. It's a drag with your depressing mood. I can hardly think."[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[/table]