The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta glanced up at the other, worried when he seemed to pause for a moment. Maybe he shouldn't have brought it up. But then the other seemed to glow with excitement, and Yuuta smiled happily, relieved the other had agreed. He didn't typically move in with his lovers. And it had been a long time, if never, that he had ever felt this in love before. He smiled happily and nodded his head when the other wanted to double check with him about this "I am...I know this sounds cheesy and stupid but...I"ve honestly never been as in love with someone as I am you" he muttered, with a light blush "A-and...I figured it's kinda like were already living together...so..." he trailed off, getting embarrassed with himself, and blushing.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Tatsuya smiled widely but it faded slightly, he didn't like to think that Yuuta had ever been in love with anyone other than him, he knew it was stupid jealousy but still he couldn't shake the feeling. He himself had had many sexual partners before but none that he had ever really cared for in that sort of way, most of them were just for convenience. He had never felt love before. "I love you too much to say." He looked away his cheeks lightly dusted red as he avoided Yuuta's eyes in embarrassment.

Yuuta smiled lightly as he shifted, getting off of the others lap so he could now sit up beside the other. He smiled happily as he took the others face into his hands gently, kissing him lovingly, with so much clear passion and love for the other. He smiled into the kiss as he pulled away "I love you so much" he murmured again softly, leaning into the other, being careful of his injured arm. He really was truly very happy with the other.

Tatsuya kissed the other back softly. When the other drew away his blush had vanished having gotten over his embarrassment and feeling only love. He shifted a little as Yuuta did, he settled back letting his eyes shut slightly in content as he did. He let his fingers run over the others hair gently playing with it as his breathing softened and he completely relaxed. "Yuuta..." he asked quietly. He remained silent for a while before saying "...if something's bad you'll tell me wont you?" he asked a hint of worry in his voice.

Yuuta smiled happily as he pulled back from the kiss, leaning against the other with his head resting on his shoulder, closing his eyes as he just rested and relaxed for a little. He heard Tatsuya speak up after a couple minutes, and opened his eyes to look at the other, worried as he started speaking "Of course...why do you ask something like that now?" he asked a bit worriedly, wondering where this was coming from.

Tatsuya nodded relieved, he noticed the concern in the others voice but he didn't know how to answer the question as he himself didn't quite know what prompted the question it had just suddenly occurred to him and he had to make sure Yuuta would. "I...I'm scared." He said softly, that was the only reason he could come up with and he knew Yuuta wanted something to explain it but his emotions were to confused to provide such a thing but he did know that amongst all the feelings swirling inside him the colour of fear stood out.

Yuuta looked at the other, concerned for what he was thinking about. When he said how he was scared, he frowned more, reaching a hand up and gently cupping the others cheek "Of what?" he asked, but could tell the other was just as confused with himself as Yuuta was with him. Sighing softly, he ran his thumb across the others cheek, frowning as he looked at him "You don't have to be scared, Tatsuya. I'm here with you, and we have each other, right? You can rely on me as much as you want to" he said, kissing him softly.

Tatsuya nodded and lightly kissed Yuuta back, the make had missed the point slightly but that was okay. What he was really scared of was losing Yuuta or doing something wrong that the male wouldn't like but for more he decided to trust Yuuta and he tried to relax again. His hand held Yuuta's as his fingers entwined with the males. He tried to push the thoughts to the back of his mind and shut his eyes feeling extremely tired after the horrible nights sleep he got last night.

Yuuta could see something was still troubling the other and frowned a bit, trying to figure out what it was. It's not like he was a mind reader or anything. He sighed softly, holding the others hand tightly, trying to reassure and calm the others worries. "I love you, Tatsuya, that's all that matters. Right?" he said with a small smile. He couldn't say he would be with the other forever. At the moment, he believed he would be, yes. But he didn't know what would happen in the future, if anything. He hoped he could be with Tatsuya forever, as happy as they were now, but he didn't know. There were too many uncertainties, and Yuuta was too insecure to verbally commit, not wanting to have to take it back if anything did go wrong. Not that he was planning for anything.

Tatsuya hummed his agreement although he was faking also a little but those words calmed him hugely and he was able to relax again. He felt himself drifting of into the realms of sleep slowly. Feeling more content now a small smile rested on his lips as his consciousness gently floated away.

Yuuta smiled a bit as he felt the other relax up a little bit at least. He kept him close, just cuddling with him for a bit and enjoying being beside the other. After a minute or so, he felt the others breath labor a bit, and he shifted, glancing back to Tatsuya simply to see he had fallen asleep. He shifted, getting off the couch and gently laying the other down on it so he could be more comfortable. He smiled, brushing some hair out of the males face and kissing him softly "I love you so much, Tatsuya" He murmured softly, a small smile on his face.

Tatsuya felt himself being moved. The pain pulled him back into consciousness as Yuuta lay him down. He gently returned the kiss his eyes still closed as he wrapped his uninjured arm around Yuuta encouraging the male down "lay down my love. " he whispered in return shifting slightly in his still drowsy state.

Yuuta blinked a bit in surprise when he felt the other kiss him back, and he smiled lightly, he felt the other tugging gin down closer to him, and he hesitated "but your arm..." He started slowly.it was just the couch, and so didn't offer a lot off room for two guys to lay on the space provided. They had five it before but Yuuta was afraid to squish the other a snuggle to close, not wanting to hurt his injured arm.

Tatsuya shifted over slightly so there was more room for Yuuta. He liked the male being concerned for him but right now he just wanted to sleep. "Shh..." He said softly. It's fine if I lay on my side so just lay down. " he whispered his breathing slowly regulating again as he drifted back to sleep.

Yuuta smiled a bit, chuckling softly at the others muffled words and how tired he was. He didn't even try to encourage the other to get up and sleep on the bed, seeing how tired he was. He just snuggled down beside the other, cuddling up beside him as he was still mindful of both their injuries. It didn't take Yuuta much longer than Tatsuya to soon be fast asleep beside him.

Tatsuya slept soundly for a good few hours before he shifted in his sleep and a dull ache interrupted his dreams. He tried to ignore it for a long while, loathed to move from the warmth but still it was annoying and he couldn't find his way back into his dreams so eventually he was forced to open his eyes. He wished he hadn't as soon as he did he became much more aware of the throbbing in his shoulder and the stiffness in his back. His teeth grated together as he pushed his mind through the pain as he gently used his other arm to wake Yuuta. "Yuuta, Yuuta it hurts get up for a moment." He couldn't see anything in the darkness apparently since they had sat down the light had dissipated from the earth and was now replaced with the pitch black inkiness of night. "oww." He winced as another wave of pain lanced up his arm.

Yuuta was sound asleep, not realizing how tired he had been. He guessed he had gotten less sleep than he had thought alone the night before in the hospital. He was peacefully asleep, when he dreamed he was being shaken. Slowly, that soft tapping became real and woke him up. He hummed, slowly opening his eyes as he looked to the other and heard him seeming to complain in pain. He instantly fully woke up, and shifted, moving away from the other and getting off the couch completely "it hurts?" he questioned "Where did you put your pills?" he asked, going to look for them but cursing as he stubbed his toe into the side of the couch "Dammit, its so dark" he muttered, reaching his hands out to find the wall, and where he felt the light switch "Watch your eyes" He warned, before flicking the switch and flooding the room in light.

Tatsuya blinked a few times before his eyes adjusted to the light. He got up carefully favouring his left arm as he walked to where he had left the pills. "Sorry." he murmured feeling bad, Yuuta was probably in much more pain than he was and yet here he was complaining about his arm. He took two pills from the packet and dry swallowed them hoping they would kick in quickly so he didn't have to worry about himself and Yuuta wouldn't worry.

Yuuta looked to Tatsuya worriedly as he had gone and gotten his pills, taking them "I would have gotten them for you, you didn't have to get up and move" He said and sighed softly, walking over to the other "Are you alright? How bad is it?" he asked. He was oblivious to his own pain, it had become so constant he just was able to ignore it. He'd gotten hurt by Hiroki before - maybe not to this extent - so he had learned how to deal with it. He was really a selfless person, when it came to those he loved "I told you sleeping together on the couch was a bad idea" He sighed with a frown, feeling like it was his fault for letting it happen even though he knew it was a bad idea.

Tatsuya chuckled noticing the pain in Yuuta's eyes although he was almost certain it wasn't due to any physical pain he ws going through. Going over to the other he pushed the hair of the males face "hey, come on, it's not your fault you did tell me not to so don't fret over it, it's only pain after all it will fade eventually." He smiled and gently held the others hand turning the light off and leading him in the dark through to the bedroom. He gently sat Yuuta on the bed and sat beside him before he leant across and kissed the others lips "thank you for worrying about me." He whispered into the silence of the room.

Yuuta frowned, still unsure even as the other laughed a bit and tried to make him feel better. He offered a light smile, and nodded just to try and make the other feel like he wasn't still worried about it "Alright...if you say so" he said with a light smile, gently holding onto his hand as he was led back into the bedroom. He sat down with the other, smiling lightly into the kiss as he kissed him back "Of course....I love you, its my job" He teased with a light smile, pecking his nose.

Tatsuya smiled at that response happy to have the other worry about him but he didn't want Yuuta to beat himself up over anything silly. He lightly pressed his teeth into the others neck before kissing the spot again. "I love you my beloved little kitten." He smiled although in the dark it was probably hardly visible. He felt better now and wanted to just fall asleep holding his lover. Gently he encouraged Yuuta to lay down and wrapped his arm around the male "You're not in pain are you?" He asked concerned that maybe the way they were lying would cause more pain for Yuuta.

Yuuta smiled a bit with the other, running his hands through the males hair, before inhaling sharply and biting his lip as the other had bit into his neck lightly. He hoped the other didn't notice, but it had hurt quite a bit, considering when assaulted by Hiroki the other day, he had chomped down hard on his neck and caused a blistering red split in the skin for it to break and bleed. So it was bruised and painful even if lightly grazed. He forced a light smile, glad the other probably couldn't see the pain on his face in the dark. He moved to lay down beside the other, ignoring the now throbbing in his neck, and just focusing on laying and cuddling with the other "I'm fine" he murmured softly, not wanting the other to worry about him "Lets go back to sleep" he spoke with a small smile.

Tatsuya heard the ever so slight hint of pain in the others voice bit if Yuuta wanted to handle it then he would let him no matter how much he wanted to hero he knew Yuuta would rather he didn't. He gently held the other as his eyes fluttered shut again and his breathing began to even, just before he feel asleep he murmured "sleep well my love." Then his mind was overtaken by dreams and he drifted off following where his mind took him.

Yuuta smiled as he relaxed down beside the other. He cuddled as close as he could to the other without hurting either of them, closing his eyes as he got comfortable beside the other. He was very comfortable as he was able to slowly ignore the pain again. Soon enough, he was fast asleep beside the other again.