The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta frowned a bit when the other said how terribly he had slept. He sighed a bit, shifting as he sat up more pulling the other close. He ran a hand over the others cheek "because of your arm?" he asked softly, knowing that was probably it. He teased the other about not sleeping well without him, but, really, the other wouldn't be this tired even if it was harder to sleep without him and all. "I can leave in about an hour. The doc is just getting some paperwork and my prescription pain killers and stuff" he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Tatsuya let the male pull him close, he liked the touches and the feel of his lovers skin on his own again. He nodded "I'm dreadful with large amounts of pain." He said, he could deal with small things like his hand but larger things like this, he hated it. Tatsuya gently stroked the others hair "that's a relief." He said smiling softly as he kissed the top of Yuuta's head. "It was too quiet without you." He murmured although he wasn't sure if the other heard.

Yuuta smiled lightly, pulling the other close as he listened to him "Are the meds they gave you not helping with the pain?" he asked with a light frown "Maybe you can request something with a stronger dose?" he tried. He was a bit happy though to hear how much the other missed him. And at the mention of not doing good with pain, Yuuta smirked a bit, trailing a hand down the others crotch, giving him a slight squeeze "hmm, maybe I can make you feel better" he purred seductively as he licked the others ear, teasing him.

Tatsuya flinched surprised as the other hand gripped his package. Jr bit his lip slightly feeling the gorgeous tongue he wanted around his length wrap around his ear. "Yuuta..." He gasped "that... That's a really bad idea." Although his heart and body wanted it desperately. He didn't want to be caught in a hospital fucking an injured man. "I'll ask foot something stronger." He whispered his hand gently removing Yuuta's from his crouch "and as soon as you are okay I'll fuck you so hard you'll see the heavens!" He smirked loving the idea.

Yuuta smirked a bit at the others reaction "You're reacting more than usual from this simple of a touch" he teased the other, smirking as he licked the inside shell of his ear "Are you already having withdrawals of me?" he snickered, teasing the other as he smirked and let the other move his hand away, pulling his face away from the other. Hearing his comment about how hard he would fuck him when he's better, he just laughed lightly, smirking at the other "Really? Hmm, I can't wait" he purred.

Tatsuya smiled at that "it's a promise, I'll duck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight." He whispered into the others ear. Suddenly he heard the door behind them open and he rapidly leapt back from Yuuta so he was a good pace away from the bed. He looked at the floor flustered and slightly red. "Sorry to interrupt." The doctor who treated tatsuya yesterday said a knowing smile on his face as he winked at the two "I saw you had come to visit and wondered if you would like any pain killers since you didn't take what was subscribed to you yesterday." Tatsuya shifted uncomfortably, he had wanted to keep that fact to himself after all he had done it on purpose, even more than the pain he hated taking pills. "No it's okay I'll survive without." He said forcing an awkward smile.

Yuuta blushed a bit at the others words, before his eyes quickly darted to the doorway where Tatsuya's doctor stood. He blinked a bit, rather confused as to why the man was here in his room. Then he started talking about the painkillers, and Yuuta frowned, narrowing his eyes as he looked over at Tatsuya. He analyzed the look on the others face, before looking back to the doctor "He'll take them" he said for Tatsuya as he sat up a bit more, glancing back at Tatsuya. He was clearly in so much pain, why wouldn't he take them?

Tatsuya look at Yuuta in shock before he sighed and ran his good hand through his hair "fine fine." He said nodding to the doctor "I'll take them when I leave." He said begrudgingly before the man turned and left the two in peace again. Tatsuya couldn't look his love in the eye he knew Yuuta was going to be mass at him so he kept his gaze focused on the floor not wanting to see the annoyance in the others gaze.

Yuuta sighed heavily, glad the other had agreed though. All he wanted for the other was to be in pain. Unless he was allergic to the pills, it was stupid not to take them. And when they left Yuuta would be sure the other did indeed take the prescription given to him. He frowned, closing his eyes as he leaned back against his bed in his leaning position, silence filling the room. Sighing softly, Yuuta spoke, glancing to the other before looking away "You're an idiot" he muttered.

Tatsuya sighed "sorry." He mumbled aware he was being reprimanded by the other. Looking up sheepishly he quietly said "Good thing I have you to keep me in line." He smiled, he hated taking pills but if it would make Yuuta feel better then of course he would take them. He kept his eyes lowered not wanting to see the look on Yuuta's face at that time as he asked "What time can I take you home and be your doctor?" He asked although as soon as he said it he knew it wasn't the right thing to say, now really wasn't the time to be being sexual.

Yuuta glanced to the other, sighing softly as he looked to the wall "Yeah, good thing..." he muttered softly. He didn't like being upset with the other, but, he couldn't believe how childish he was being. Not taking pills? That was the easiest medicine ever. Yuuta might understand if it was some disgusting syrup medication he had to take. Those he agreed were terrible. But it was a pill. Take it with some water and you don't even know you're taking it. He sighed, frowning at the others words, though he knew he was just trying to lighten the mood and make the conversation better "I dunno, why should i have a doctor that doesn't take his own medication?" he muttered.

Tatsuya sighed and got up, he went and sat on the bed beside Yuuta gently stroking the others hair "Yuuta I'm sorry, I know it's stupid but I promise I will take them from now on so please don't be mad with me, I don't like it." His words were soft as he attempted to talk to the other again, he hated it when Yuuta was like this it was just something small after all and he had promised he would take them what more did the male want. He looked away trying to control his annoyance although it still bubbled just below the surface.

Yuuta sighed a bit when the other came closer to him, and he looked to him, feeling himself immediately relax as the others hand ran through his hair. He smiled softly, gently taking the others hand in his own "I know...it's too hard to stay mad at you anyways" he said with a lightly smile, though then frowned "It just upsets me you wouldn't take them, knowing you would be in that much more pain. I don't like seeing you like this, and in so much pain" he muttered softly, rubbing his thumb gently over the others knuckles.

Tatsuya looked at the other again as peace came over his heart again at the feeling of the soft fingers running over his own. He smiled "I know I'm sorry so lets go home and we can care for each other." He leaned down and gave the other a quick kiss before he stood up "Do you know if you can leave now or do we have to wait a while longer?" He asked wanting to go home with his boyfriend and relax in each others arms.

Yuuta smiled a bit as the tension seemed to ease away from them, and the other mentioned going home. "That sounds good" he agreed with a nod of his head, smiling "I think I just have to wait for my doctor to bring my discharge papers. He should be here soon" he said. And as if on cue, said man walked in with papers in his hand, smiling to the too "You're all set to go, Just sign these papers and pick up your prescription at the desk in front" he said, letting the male sign the papers so he could leave and go home.

Tatsuya got off the bed carefully so not to jog Yuuta and cause him pain, he stood and waited patiently for him to finish desperate to get away from the commodore smell and the shiny squeaky clean surfaces he hated so much. "Do you need me to do anything?" He asked although he knew it was a superfluous question he just felt a little useless at that moment and he didn't like the silence and only the sound of the pen on paper.

Yuuta nodded his head to the doctor as he took the paper on the clipboard and the pen, signing them off as he then got up, moving slowly and carefully at first. He smiled, thanking the doctor before looking to Tatsuya "Come on, lets go" he said, gently taking the others free hand as they walked down the other "we have to remember to grab both of our prescriptions at the desk before we leave" he said, glancing to the other mostly as to remind him he was getting his medicine. Stopping at the desk, Yuuta asked for his, giving the paper prescription to the woman.

Tatsuya rolled his eyes "I know." As Yuuta f collected his medication tatsuya quickly phoned Ayako who proceeded to tell him off for not asking her for a look oft in but never the less when her rant was over she agreed to pick them up. Hanging up tatsuya turned back and have his own paper subscription to the girl at the desk saying to Yuuta "Ayako will be here in ten minutes." He explained his hand reaching up and gently running the others fine hair between his fingers.

Yuuta thanked the woman as he took the pill bottle from her, making sure Tatsuya did the same after his phone call to ask Ayako to come pick them up. He smiled a bit at the familiar feeling of his hands running through his hair "Alright" He hummed, taking hold of the others hand "Lets go wait outside for her" he said, heading out and finding a small bench for them, where he sat down with the other to wait.

As they sat down tatsuya took the males hand in his own, he squeezed it gently not saying anything just happy to be in the others company and going back home. He shut his eyes briefly. The sun was really hot today but then it would only be getting hotter as summer came around. He opened his eyes as he heard an engine and a car sipped beside them. Ayako leant out "come on you two idiots, honestly I told you to call me if you need anything you should have asked for a lift earlier." She scowled at tatsuya who just smiled apologetically "thank you but it was fine."

Yuuta smiled as he sat with Tatsuya, holding his hand as he leaned back. His chest hurt a bit, from the fractured rib and all, but it was manageable at least. Hearing a car pull up, he opened his eyes and saw Ayako. He got up with Tatsuya and headed over to the car, pulling Tatsuya gently into the back with him. He thanked the woman in front for giving them a ride, before sitting in the back with his lover. He smirked a bit, deciding it might be a fun idea to toy with Tatsuya in the back of his best friends car, gently slipping a hand over his crotch.

Tatsuya gasped slightly as he felt the others hand on him. He glanced at Yuuta wondering what the other was up to "Yuu... Yuuta?" He gasped out quietly cursing his body for racing so well, he could already feel a slight tent forming. He wasn't site what to do, he already knew Yuuta was a bit of an exhibitionist but he didn't like to be caught whereas it didn't bother Yuuta and he knew Ayako had already seen them. He swallowed as his body reached a little more and he blushed darkly.

Yuuta grinned, feeling proud of himself. As it was only in situations like these that Tatsuya wasn't used to. that Yuuta could be a little more in control. Of course, he much preferred being controlled and ordered around by his lover, but, once in a while it was amusing to turn the tables, even if just a little, on the other, to make him a little uncomfortable, and to squirm. He could feel the slight movement of the other beneath his hand and smirked, curling his fingers around him and groping it slightly, leaning forward as he licked the others ear "Careful, make too much noise and she'll notice" he whispered softly, tauntingly.

Tatsuya shivered as the tongue traced his ear like that, it felt so good he wanted to lean into the touch but he knew Yuuta was playing with him and he didn't want Ayako thinking whatever she inevitably would at this rate, he already knew that the woman thought the two of them were a hot couple and encouraging her ideas seemed like a bad idea. The whispers made him bite his lip as those gorgeous hands teased his arousal as they tightened around it slightly, his tried to hold any sounds in but the unmistakable sound of his harsh breathing was all too obvious.

Ayako smiled to herself and deciding to let Yuuta have his fun she turned a different way and took the long way back to Tatsuya's place.

Yuuta was hardly paying attention to Ayako's driving. All his attention was focused on Tatsuya, soaking up every moment he got to have his little bit of fun and control the other, even if slightly. He smirked a bit at the others clear breathing, aware that Ayako's surely must hear it too. Groping the other a bit rougher, he smirked as he bit the others ear, before glancing to the front briefly "Ayako, I like this song. Will you turn it up?" he asked. Of course. Yuuta didn't really care about the song. He thought if it was louder, maybe it would make Tatsuya not hold back as much....but then again, he did love hearing him struggle. As Ayako turned the volume up, he smirked and slipped his hand into the others pants.