The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Tatsuya couldn't hold back the light moan that shipped from his lips as his ear was bitten lightly by those arousing lips and the teeth scarped against him in that sensitive place. His cheeks brightened more as the radio was turned up and the hand slipped into his pants. He was eternally grateful Yuuta has asked for that, it made him feel a little more at ease, of only a little but it made him happy that the other was thinking about him as well. "Yuuta~" he gasped softly his voice loving, hid chick twitched in the others hand wanting more than that but knowing it was impossible, for now at least. His s eyes shut and his head feel back against the seat as he tried to control himself with very little success.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Yuuta smirked a bit as he heard the other moaning out softly. He was sure Ayako knew by now what they were doing back there. He of course didn't care though, his hand slipping into the others pants and grasping the others twitching cock. He smirked at the feeling of it twitching to life in his own hand, because of him, and he gently started to stroke the other. Glancing to the front to see if Ayako was watching. When she wasn't looking, he dipped his head down as he pulled the other from his pants, licking him lightly and kissing his head teasingly.

Tatsuya was even more shocked when he suddenly felt the others warm lips on him. He tried desperately to hold his voice back as his unarmed arm gently slipped into the others hair without him realising.

Ayako slowly came to a stop, she wasn't sure exactly what to do so she stayed facing the front knowing tatsuya would hate it if she saw anything and she coughed "ummm... Guys... Sorry not we're here."

Yuuta smirked a bit as he felt the other squirming beneath him, and his hand through his hair. Yuuta couldn't fully deepthroat him because of his jaw injury, but he could do it enough to tease the other. He hummed softly to send more vibrations over the length, keeping quiet enough so the music was heard over the humming. But when he heard Ayako speak up, he pouted a bit but chuckled, pulling away from the other and slipping his hard and clearly eager cock back into his pants "Oh well" he hummed, smirking up at Tatsuya, knowing he was probably having a tough time now, left like that "Thanks for the ride, Ayami" he teased, loving calling the woman by the wrong name, as he then got out of the car and headed to the house.

Tatsuya's eyes fluttered open as he felt the restricting confines of his trousers contract around his needy length again. He shifted uncomfortably as the other got out the car. Regaining he breath and some of his composure he opened the car door as Ayako glared daggers at Yuuta yelling back "It's A~YA~KO~!" She glared at him but if truth be told she quite enjoyed their arguments, it was amusing to say the least. Tatsuya carefully got out the car his face still lightly red as he murmured "Thanks." Not trusting his voice any further. Ayako just chuckled and called to Yuuta "Be nice to him he's not used to being the one being played with." She smiled before driving away as Tatsuya got the keys from his pocket and attempted to unlock the door.

Yuuta just chuckled softly at Ayako's response, both to the name he called her, and about playing with Tatsuya. He just shrugged his shoulders, waving as he headed to the door and waited for the other. He smirked a bit seeing the other fumbling with his keys "You seem to be struggling" he commented with a snicker before grabbing the spare keys Tatsuya had leant him. Opening the door, Yuuta headed inside and left the door open for the other to follow along behind him.

"Whose fault is that?" Tatsuya grumbled as he followed Yuuta inside. He leant against the inside of the for his weight pushing it shut as he removed his shoes, our attempted to, it was a difficult task with only one hand and his straining were erection struggling to be free. Every time he moved sensations ran up his length and he gapped in pleasure and discomfort. "Yuu...ta~" he whimpered in a fashion very unlike himself.

Yuuta shrugged his shoulders "Not my fault your such a horny man" he teased, snickering softly, rather enjoying playing with the other. Hearing the other moan out his name softly, he blinked a bit, blushing slightly as he turned around to look at the other, just to see the large bulging tent from his pants. He blushed a bit more, not realizing just how erect the other had been "Sorry babe" he purred softly walking back over to the other, cupping the bulge with his hand as he kissed the other. He sensually groped him before slowly going down on his knees in front of the other, licking him through the rough material of his jeans "Do you want me that bad?" he purred innocently up at the other as he teased the other more by moving his mouth and over the bulge of denim and sucking on it.

Tatsuya reciprocated the kiss thankful for the friction on him finally, he whimpered as Yuuta moved away before gasping at the feeling of the others tongue through his jeans "Yuuta..." He breathed "please stop teasing me and take responsibility." His voice was soft and needy, it was Yuuta who made him like this so he desperately wanted the cute male to get him of.

Yuuta teased the other through his jeans, smirking a bit as he looked up at the other. He could look at the others pure desperation on his face, smirking. Obeying the others commands, he undid his pants, pulling them down to let the others hard erection spring free from his pants, practically hitting him in the face. He blinked a bit, smirking as he licked the tip of his cock "You're pants are probably soiled, you naughty perv" he teased, giggling lightly before taking the other fully into his mouth.

"Shut..." His voice trailed off as he felt the mouth finally wrap around his length. "Hmmm." He moaned into the touch enjoying the feeling of Yuuta around him and forgetting his annoyance at the male teasing him so much. The fingers on his good hand gently caressed over the others hair every so often holding it as he struggled to hold onto his own senses. His breath came in ragged gasps as he moaned "yuuta~" his eyes shut in pure ecstasy "please... More ~"

Yuuta licked up the others length, his lips going down on him and smiling when he heard the others moaning and breathing, asking him for more. He listened to the other, bringing the other fully into his mouth, humming softly as he sucked on the other. He couldn't go too hard because of his injured jaw, but for what he couldn't do at the moment, he made up for with his tongue and sucking, his hand at the base of the others cock, squeezing his balls.

Tatsuya could feeling himself getting close now, it always amazed him how incredible Yuuta was with his mouth, the others tongue could tip him over the edge and rapidly was. Unable to stand properly anymore he leaned back against the wall for support, his legs failing to keep him upright anymore as the pleasure crashed over him "Yuuta... I..I can't..." He groaned before he came hard into the others mouth. Slowly his eyes opened a bit but remained half lidded as his breathing began to calm slightly.

Yuuta continued to suck the other off, feeling him quivering in his mouth, precum constantly oozing from him. He reached his hands up, resting them on either side of the others hips to support himself as he sucked the other and licked up. His tongue poked at his head, teasing the hole as he felt the other cum hard into his mouth. He did well to swallow all of it, licking his lips as he looked up at the other, smiling.

Tatsuya looked at Yuuta and gently l lowered himself down the wall until he was level with the other. He pressed his lips to the males in a soft kiss, he could taste himself on Yuuta but he didn't care. As he pulled away he smiled saying "you're completely evil." But he kissed the other again never the less. "Is your jaw okay though?" He asked concerned as his fingers traced the line around Yuuta's delicate lips.

Yuuta smiled a bit at the other as he came down to his level, and he kissed him back happily "I'm fine" he said, kissing the other once more, loving the way the other was still concerned for him even just after a pleasure high. He stood back up with the other, smiling "So what do you want to do now? I don't have to go to work for a couple days because of the injuries and all.

Tatsuya stood up as well glad that the other was okay. He chuckled saying "well I want a bath and these need to go into the wash." He said nodding to the clothes. Truth be told he didn't know what they were going to do, he couldn't do a judge about with his single arm and he wasn't sure what Yuuta could do with all his injuries so for now he just avoided the subject, he would think of it after he washed.

(I'm not really sure what the last couple lines of your post say? I think there are some typos maybe?)

Yuuta smiled a bit at the other and nodded his head "Sure, I can do some wash while you take a shower. Or, I can shower with you if you think you need some help" he winked with a smile, partly teasing the other, but also party being serious, since he knew the others arm was injured and couldn't really move it, he didn't know if it would be easy for him to shower or not.

((Ohh my gosh they are some bad typos!!! In so sorry but that but wasn't important so you can just ignore it! ))

Tatsuya rolled his eyes "i'm sure I can survive and I don't think I trust you!" He smiled amused before going into the bathroom deciding he would rather have a bath than shower today. Running the water he carefully stripped himself of his shirt and sank into the warm water letting out a contented sigh as he did. This felt better, he had Yuuta back and he felt far more relaxed like this.

Ohh alright haha xD

Yuuta just smiled a bit at the others teasing, rolling his eyes "Meanie' he teased the other for calling him untrustworthy. Of course, Yuuta was only joking and didn't actually mean that. As the other went off to the bathroom, Yuuta began working on gathering some dirty clothes up and washing them. He sighed, realizing all the things he had meant to get were still left at his house. Even his car, now. Great, he thought to himself. Even if he were to move in with Tatsuya, he'd still have to go back to his house at one point or another.

Tatsuya could hear Yuuta in the other room and geeky at ease knowing it. He quickly washed himself and got out the bath. Going to the bedroom he found some fresh clothes although he only bothered putting pants and trousers on, getting a shirt on seemed like too much pain and effort since they weren't going anywhere. When he changed he wandered back into the living room and sat on the sofa turning the telly in and flicking through the channels.

Yuuta worked on doing the laundry, putting it in the washer and eventually pushing it over into the dryer after. He had just finished putting louds of laundry in when he heard the other come out of the bathroom and the television soon flick on in the living room. Yuuta finished up what he was doing and headed into the living room afterward as well. He sat down beside the other and smiled, laying himself comfortably on the couch to rest his head on the others lap "hmm, shirtless Tatsuya, my favorite kind" he teased the other lightly with a smile.

Tatsuya moved his arm slightly to show Yuuta to lay on him. He rolled his eyes at the comment replying "you realise I have the upper hand, I might start teasing you." He smiled amused as his hand cupped Yuuta's crotch gently before he just smiled and brought his hand back up to play with the stands of hair. He twisted Yuuta's soft white hair between his fingers as he finally settled on a channel and relaxed into the sofa enjoying the weight of Yuuta upon him.

Yuuta smiled up at the other happily, though blinked a bit when the other spoke teasingly, he gasped a bit, blushing as the other groped him "You wouldn't" He warned, though, he knew the other very well could and would if he so pleased and wanted to. And Yuuta wouldn't be able to do anything to resist him whatsoever, simply falling mercy to his hands and touch. He rolled his eyes a bit at the other and smiled up at him, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of the others fingers in his hair "So...I was thinking" he started up the topic "Maybe we should consider moving in together? I don't think it's such a bad idea..." he trailed off, opening his eyes to glance back up at the other, to see his reaction.

Tatsuya's fingers stopped briefly surprised by the suggestion before he continued to play with the others hair smiling happily "I would love that." He said softly infant to stop smiling. He leant down and kissed the top of Yuuta's head. He was surprised that Yuuta was the one to suggest it but he really was happy, he loved the other so much he didn't even want to think about being apart from him. The only problem would be moving his things across, and this house wasn't really big enough fiori two people full term but he guessed when they got the money they could find a new place. Just to make sure tatsuya asked "are you sure you want to do this?" Although he hatred himself for asking it in case Yuuta decided it was actually a bad idea.