The bonds of love ((ChibiMonkey and Nyuchanxx)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Yuuta blinked a bit at the others good shot and he pouted, whining "Noooo, thats not fair, you cheated!" he complained childishly. Of course, the other didn't cheat, and he knew he didn't, but it was just a reactive thing for him to say when he lost. pouting, he picked his ball up and brought them back to where they were supposed to return them, crossing his arms and 'acting' as though he was upset with the other. Really, he of course wasn't though, just being playful.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nyuchanxx

• ChibiMonkey

Placing his things away Tatsuya smirked and waited for Yuuta to return his things ass well. As soon as the male did Tatsuya swept him of his feet and into his arms. Teasingly he said "Aww don't be mad after all it means I can touch you later, if i'd lost you would have missed out." He laughed lightly and leaned his head down to kiss the others lips keeping a tight grip on him so he couldn't wriggle away.

Yuuta scoffed and rolled his eyes "Oh please, I could hold out longer than you could" he smirked at the other before squeaking when he was suddenly picked up off his feet. He wrapped his arms around the others neck, holding onto him and smiling at him as he kissed him back. Damn, he really couldn't even try to be angry with the other. It was really no use. Once Yuuta looked at the others face, and especially being kissed, he couldn't help but melt under the others spell.

Tatsuya smiled as he was kissed back. "No you can't you just kissed me too." He said triumphant in his own small win. Still holding the other in his arms he asked "would you like to go anywhere else before we go for dinner, we still have an hour before the reservation I booked." Luckily he knew the owner of quite a high class restaurant so had sent a message to the owner asking for a table.

Yuuta scoffed rolling his eyes "It doesn't count, of course I kissed back, you kissed me. What would you rather me do, not kiss you?" he said sticking his tongue out playfully teasing the other "you started first anyways" he said squirming a bit until he was finally back on his own two feet on the ground. He blinked a bit at the others words, raising an eyebrow "What? You made a reservation?" he asked, a bit surprised "Where exactly are we going?" he inquired. Only really nice fancy places required reservations. Where exactly did Tatsuya plan to take him? "I hope it's not somewhere expensive" He said with a frown, not wanting Tatsuya to spend a lot on him, since he had said how dinner was on him and everything.

Tatsuya smiled and allowed Yuuta to get down from his arms. At the others inquires he simply said "it's a secret" and poked the male in the cheek playfully. "Don't worry it's fine, let me treat you okay." He smiled and gently ruffled the man's hair. He wanted to spend money on his boyfriend and take him too nice places, to spoil the other a little, if only a little. "Money isn't a big problem so don't worry, is there anywhere else you want to go then?" He asked although he doubted Yuuta would chose something you would have to pay for but he didn't mind, he quite fancied just walking about by the lake to be honest.

Yuuta pouted a bit at the other when he seemed to just brush it off, and he sighed a bit "If you say so..." he trailed off, though still slightly bothered by the fact the male made a reservation and was taking him somewhere so expensive. He thought they would be going to a simple dinner or something like that. He couldn't deny though that he was more than curious as to where they were going for dinner later. He shrugged his shoulders when the other asked where else they could go to enjoy their time as they waited for their reservation time, wherever that was. "No, nothing in particular...we could just walk around I guess, or something..." he trailed off as he grabbed the others hand and smiled, lacing his fingers with the others.

Slightly surprised as he felt the others fingers lace into his own Tatsuya nearly jerked away but quickly relaxed into the simple touch and gently squeezed the others hand. "Come on then, I know a nice place." He said as he lead the way into the park and towards the far edge where a big lake was bounded by forest. He walked at a steady pace in no real hurry to get anywhere and just enjoying being in the others company.

Yuuta felt the others hand flinch slightly when he gently took hold of it, and he looked to him curiously, though didn't mention anything about it. He just started walking beside the other as he said he had a good place for them that they could just walk around by. "Alright" he spoke as he followed along beside the others lead, still holding his hand and smiling happily. Yuuta was really enjoying himself. He hadn't had an actual date like this in so long, it had been a very long time, and far overdue. It was an unusual thing and feeling to Yuuta, but he enjoyed it, a lot.

Tatsuya lead Yuuta a little into the forest, following the curve of the lake until he reached a sandy back concealed from the view of the rest of the lake by an enormous willow tree which branches extended a little across the water and fell just above it creating a cave like effect separating the small bank from the rest of the world. Smiling slightly he pulled the other on the sand "I used to come here a lot as a kid, whenever my parents turned the world upside-down again this is where I came." he said softly letting Yuuta in on a little snip it of his past, something he told very few people but somehow he trusted him.

Yuuta followed the other curiously, looking around as they walked. He wondered where exactly there were going, it almost seemed as though they were just going to get lost in the forest, but the way Tatsuya walked, seemed like he knew exactly where he was going. Plus, Yuuta trusted Tatsuya to not get them lost or anything. He smiled seeing where they walked up on, looking around "This is amazing" he breathed as he followed he other onto the sand, sitting beside him with a small smile. Hearing the other starting to talk about something, he blinked a bit, realizing what the other was saying. He was a bit surprised, the other was actually opening up to him finally, just a little bit. Not that Yuuta had much room to talk about opening up to others. But still, it was a step, and Yuuta very much appreciated it. He smiled slightly, holding the others hand a little tighter "Thank you" He murmured softly a small smile on his face, it obvious enough what the other was thanking him for.

Tatsuya felt the other hold his hand tighter and smiled back at him at the soft reply. He felt happy giving Yuuta little pieces of information about him little by little, he wanted this man to know everything about him but he wasn't prepared to go that far just yet, he simply hoped the male felt the same way about him. He sat in silence listening to his own thoughts as the birds flitted in and out of the branches and the grasshoppers chirped merrily to themselves. This place hadn't changed a lot from all those years ago. The tree had grown a bit and the track he had made to it had gotten a little more overgrown and harder to access but other than that it was exactly as it had always been. Just as he had left it all those years ago when it was suddenly announced they were moving. He shook the thoughts away not wanting to think about his past or his parents.

Yuuta smiled a bit at the other, and didn't say anything more. He just leaned up against him softly as they leaned back against the trunk of the tree. Still holding the males hand, he used his other hand to trace light patterns atop the others skin "You know...i know this sounds stupid" he muttered as he rested his head on the others shoulder "But i honestly didn't think i could fall for someone as much as I have for you" he spoke, blushing slightly in embarrassment at his corny and cheesy words. But he really just want the other to know just how much he loved him. Not just for their amazing sex, or similar sexual interests, but for who the man he was.

Tatsuya liked the feel of the soft touches against his skin, even after his hand left it he could still feel the slight tingling where Yuuta had touched him. He looked at the other in interest as he started speaking and rested his head on his shoulder. The weight felt nice, he had never felt that feeling before but it was nice, it felt like Yuuta trusted him as well. If only a little. As the male continued Tatsuya couldn't help the slight blush that tinted his own cheeks. Very quietly he replied "I feel the same way....I think I finally understand why people say this feeling is more importance than all the knowledge in the world."

Yuuta glanced up to the other when he heard him say he felt the same. He blushed a bit, but smiled as he leaned up and kissed the other softly, grasping his hand happily. Nothing more really needed to be said between them to share how they felt for each other. Glancing to the watch on his wrist, he noticed the time "We should probably head back. If you're taking us somewhere so nice, we should save enough time to get dressed nicely" he said with a light smile.

Tatsuya nodded "you are probably right. Do you want to go back to tours quickly and change?" He asked as he stood and started to wander back towards the car. He looked down at his own clothes, his sorry was a little ceased bit he could get away with it and his trousers are smart at least. "I an probably okay but my clothes look a little lose on you. Dispute how sexy it looks!" He said with a grin.

Yuuta nodded "Yeah, i should probably wear my own clothes, as comfy as yours are" he chuckled a bit as he stood up with the other. He let go of the others hand for a second to brush himself off from the sand and everything. He took hold of the others hand again before heading back to the others car with him. Once he got in, he let the other start driving, giving him the directions towards his home, which was a small but nice little apartment. Once there, Yuuta blinked a bit, noticing a figure standing in front of his apartment door. It only took him half a second to realize who it was, and tense slightly, nervously. "Uh, why don't you stay here? I shouldn't be that long" he muttered as he slipped out of the car.

Tatsuya frowned as he noticed the other tense up at the sought of the person at his front door. He could tell Yuuta was nervous but he respected his privacy so didn't want to pry. "Okay, are you sure..." He tailed of as Yuuta got out from the car before he could finish. He was halfway tempted to get out and help but he knew he shouldn't. So respecting the two he looked away and check his emails.

Hiroki smirked as he noticed his ex getting out of some persons car. Add the male approached him he grabbed Yuuta's wrist and slammed him against the door pressing his lips to the males and shoving his tongue deep inside his mouth. Drawing away he said "hello Yuu chan, did you miss me?" He asked a smirk on his face. It was true he had broken up with Yuuta because he had gotten bored but no one else obeyed him like this man did so he wanted him back, for the time being at least until he found something more interesting to play with.

Yuuta heard the other asking and he just gave him a light smile over his shoulder "Yup" he said offering a bright smile to try and reassure the other. But when he turned back around and headed towards his door, he saw the all too familiar male notice him finally, and turn to face them. Yuuta was glad his back was to Tatsuya so that the other couldn't see the undeniable nervous tension in his face as he walked up to his door "hey Hiroki...." he mumbled as he shifted a bit uncomfortably - as he was unable to get inside since the other was standing in the way of the door "uhm...what are you doing here?" he inquired softly, trying to do anything to keep from setting off the males short fuse. But if he was here, then he was already probably irritated about something.

Hiroki looked at the other with a smirk. "What am I doing here, what ate you not doing here?" He replied annoyed at the males short tone. "Well I have nothing to do" he said adding emphasis to the last word as he spoke and moved out the way of the door so Yuuta could get in and he could follow. "Whose the lousy cock sucker in the car?" He asked clearly annoyed

Yuuta frowned a bit "Last I checked, I'm not under house arrest" He muttered. Any usual snark comeback he had, like that last one, he didn't usually say very challengingly towards Hiroki, unlike how he'd always be comfortably sarcastic with Tatsuya, and how he was with his friend Ayako. He was honestly too afraid to speak up to Hiroki too much. As the other moved out of his way, he moved to open the door, but stopped in the doorway, clearly not wanting the other to come in. Hearing the others words, he narrowed "you mean you have no one to do" he scoffed with a slight roll of his eyes as he had gone inside.

Hiroki's eyes narrowed as he glared after Yuuta and pushed his way into the house. "Precisely, to put it bluntly." He said as he pushed Yuuta up against the wall of his house and rubbed the others crouch with his hand. He pushed hard on the organ a little harder than would be comfortable.

Tatsuya liked up to see the male moving into the house, he frowned a little confused and looked at his watch. If Yuuta wasn't out again within five minutes he was going to go in. He was somewhat worried by the look on his boyfriends face when he got out and if he took too long they wouldn't make their reservation.

Yuuta had purposely avoided Hiroki's question regarding Tatsuya. He was afraid to tell the male he had a boyfriend, both for his own safety, as well as Tatsuya. As he had moved into the house, ready to shut the door in his face, Hiroki had managing to push his way in after him before he could lock the door. He gasped, and stumbled back as he was shoved against the wall. He winced in pain, clenching his teeth as the other roughly groped him "Ah, H-Hiroki stop it! That hurts!" he complained as he struggled against the other, wincing in pain as he squirmed beneath the others stronger frame.

Hiroki smirked his face a picture of sadistic pleasure as he played with Yuuta "what's wrong you pathetic sex slave, forgotten how much you enjoy this already, why don't I remind you?" He asked as he other hand yanked the males hair back and he forced his tongue into the males mouth biting at Yuuta's lip hard enough to draw blood.