Beauty In The Water~~

ChibiMonkey

Fintan smirked a bit, giggling softly at the others clear sexual frustration at not being able to enter him yet. Instead, fintan just continued to mess and tease the other, sending light traces from his fingers across his erection. He blinked a bit as he heard the others words, Eyes widening slightly "Y-you can't be serious" he scoffed out before gasping out sharply as he felt the other push his thumb into him. He whimpered out, shutting his eyes tight in pain of being so...well, stuffed up, down there. He hissed a bit, unable to tell if it was more painful than pleasurful. It was probably just more so uncomfortable, and very awkward feeling "Ng....d-damn....are you t-trying to keep me stretched out for the w-whole two weeks?" he panted as he dug his nails into the others back "Because at this rate that's working" he huffed.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

"Oh, I'm as serious as one can be, cutie." Thomas purred, enjoying the reactions he was getting. He didn't want to actually hurt the other, but it felt weirdly satisfying to push his whole hand in. With his middle finger, he found Fintan's prostate, slowly beginning to massage it with the finger. "What if I am?" He asked in a husky voice, smirking to himself. "Don't worry... I'll just make sure to make you mine before you leave... So I can belong to you... And you can belong to me..." The brunet whispered softly, kissing his boyfriend's neck with absolute love. "But... That's what you get for teasing me, honey." He said in a slightly mocking tone, pressing his lips to the other's neck, then up to his jaw. "I love you..."

Fintan groaned out at the odd and uncomfortable feeling of feeling the others entire hand inside him. He panted heavily as he arched his back, wiggling slightly beneath the other only to grimace more as it didn't help the weird feeling. He frowned, glaring at the others teasing "F-fine....ng" he muttered out before groaning. When the other rubbed against his prostate with such ease, he was unable to deny the pleasurable feeling. "Ah...T-Thomas please.....nn...I'd much rather feel your cock inside me" He breathed, almost begging the other.

Thomas' lips stretched out into a grin at the plead. He slowly removed his hand, instead positioning his cock there. "Whatever makes you happy~" He said with a carefree smile as he pushed in with ease - his hand was definitely enough to stretch his boyfriend out for this. The brunet began thrusting - slowly at first, though gradually speeding up. With one hand, he rolled up Fintan's shirt, moving his lips down there to leave some marks. After he left a few, he moved to his nipples. He wanted to make them swollen, he wanted to make sure it stayed. He wanted for Fintan to be his... For as long as possible...

Fintan grunted a bit as he felt the other pull his hand out of him, and he let out a heavy sigh of relief at the discomfort going away. He pulled the others face down, eagerly kissing him as he spread his legs more, or as much as he could in the seat of a car. He moaned softly feeling the other enter him, and he pressed his hips further, higher against the other. He wrapped his arms tight around the other as he moaned softly with the thrusts "nng...h-harder, Thomas..." he moaned, arching his back as he felt the others lips on his skin, and roughly sucking on his nipples. Fintan wrapped his legs around the others waist moaning as he rolled his hips in time with the other.

Thomas didn't need the request repeated twice. His thrust soon became sharper, he plunged deeper into his boyfriend's body. Low moans left his mouth over and over again, as his mind was taken over by pleasure. He started to pound into Fintan with all of his strenght, his teeth marking the other's body. His neck, his chest, jawline, shoulders... Everything had the marks of him being Thomas'. He loved that sight... He wanted for Fintan to mark him as well. "Go on... Scratch me... Bite me... Make me yours as well..." The brunet whispered hotly into the other's ear before licking up it, lightly nipping on the earlobe.

Fintan cried out loudly in pleasure as the other followed his request, pounding into him. The slapping of sweaty skin together echoed inside the car, their grunts and noises of pleasure muffled by doors to the outside world around their car. He clutched tightly in pleasure, moaning at the others hot words into his ear, obeying instantly, having no complaints about the others request whatsoever. He gasped out as he felt the others cock hit his prostate, groaning out loudly as he dug his nails into the others back. He kissed the other heatedly, occasionally moaning into it as his lips latched onto the others neck, groaning muffled by skin as his nails trailed across the others back multiple times,

Thomas absolutely loved this. Each second was filled with so much pleasure... It all felt so good... The brunet moaned out loudly at Fintan's nails digging into his skin, leaving scratches all over his back. Yes, that was what he wanted! Like this, he could definitely remember his boyfriend, even when he was away... Continuing to pound harshly into the other, Thomas didn't stop biting and leaving various marks on his pale skin as well. It all felt too good to stop. When he realized he'd hit the merman's prostate, the pianist made sure to slam into the same spot over and over with all of his strength. If only they could repeat this when they got home...

Fintan gasped out as he felt the other start to continuously pound into his prostate over and over again. Moaning loudly, he dug his nails further into the others back as he arched his back "Ahh-nn...T-Thomas, right there -ah!" he panted out between lewd moans. He was sure the others back probably looked massacred by now, red lines all over it, some even bleeding slightly where the skin had broke enough. With a final groan of pleasure, Fintan hit his high, climaxing as his cum shot out of his twitching cock, getting on the both of them.

Thomas honestly wished for this to keep on going longer... But he knew neither of them could last for much longer at this pace. His movements became more frantic, his breathing uneven as he got closer and closed to finishing himself. When Fintan came, his body tightened up around Thomas' cock slightly - that was enough for him to cum. He released deep inside of the merman, with a loud moan leaving his mouth. The brunet rested his head in the other's shoulder, panting heavily. "That's... That's what you get for teasing me... Stupid." He panted out with a light grin as he kissed the other's shoulder.

Fintan whimpered in pleasure as his pleased body squirmed beneath the other. He panted heavily as he had hit his release, only to groan out again when the other shot his load into his now sensitive body. He panted for a minute, catching his breath as he grinned, smirking a bit at the others words "Ah...well, maybe I'll tease you more often" He chuckled softly, unhooking his legs from around the others waist, one hand pulling the others face closer as he kissed him heatedly, licking the sweet, salty sweat off the others lips.

Thomas chuckled along with Fintan, kissing back those sweet, soft lips he knew he'd miss. As he pulled back, the brunet slowly removed his cock from the other's body. "Don't worry... We can repeat at home~" He said with a soft chuckle as he straightened out, groaning softly in pain. "Ahh... You really didn't hold back, hm?" He chuckled quietly as he reached out to lightly touch his own back. Shaking his head with a warm smile on his face, he pressed a kiss to the merman's collarbone. "Now we're even." The pianist said with a warm laugh, his eyes trailing over the marks he made.

Fintan just chuckled lightly at the others words, and wondered if he was serious. If he was, then, well Fintan still surely had no complaints. He shifted, wincing a bit from the sore position they had been in, having to make do with being in the car and all. He sat up as the other got off of him, and just chuckled lightly "I didn't hold back?" he repeated the other "Who's the one that shoved their hand up my ass? Quiet literally, too" he scoffed, smirking. He kissed the other one more, smiling softly "lets head home~" he said, moving to open a window, as, it was so hot and sticky air in the car, he could hardly breath.

"You asked for it, cutie." Thomas replied with a carefree smile as he watched his boyfriend. The brunet nodded with a quiet chuckle as he slowly moved back to his own seat, completely tossing off the shirt. His back actually hurt a bit now... "Yeah, let's go home." He said with a light chuckle as he fixed Fintan's seat and turned the engine back on. "You know... You look really, really sexy underneath me." The pianist commented with a wide grin. "How do you look above me, I wonder... Maybe you should ride me, hn?" The brunet talked shamelessly, starting to drive once he buckled up.

"I'm pretty sure I don't recall asking for a fist up my arse" he chuckled with a roll of his eyes, looking out the open window and enjoying the fresh air cooling him down and airing out the car. He glanced back to the other when he spoke, smirking slightly "Huh" he muttered, watching the other "For a second when you mentioned me on top of you, I though you were going to let me top you finally" he teased with a light chuckle. Of course he was mostly joking with topping the other. But part of him was curious what it would be like. He didn't know how well he would do, since he wasn't normally a top, but, he almost wanted to try it with Thomas.

Thomas blinked a few times, letting out a quiet huff. "Letting you top... Well, I guess we can try." He said simply, looking at the road. "If you really want that, I don't mind." The brunet added with a soft smile as he glanced at Fintan with a light chuckle. "But I still wanna see you ride me." The pianist said with a warm laugh escaping from his mouth. Even though his back hurt, and the car smelles of sex, he felt good... He wanted to be with Fintan in every way possible before he left... God knows where. He never got a proper explanation...

Fintan looked to the other when he had mentioned toping, and the expression on the males face...Fintan couldn't handle it. He burst out laughing, hugging his stomach as he laughed "Ahahaha!! You should have seen your face just now!" he laughed, grinning as he looked back over at the other. It was priceless, the way the other was surprised, and clearly a bit unsure about letting Fintan be the one to top. Though it was nice to know Thomas would let him some time. But Fintan would more than happily ride the other first.

((Pick one, sheesh.. Is it Yuuta or Fintan? xD))

Thomas huffed angrily as he looked away, a pout on his face. "Shut up already, moron." He mumbled out as he drove home. The brunet was irritated a bit. He meant it... The pianist sighed as he stopped in front of his house and got out of the car. "Come 'ere." He said as he walked inside his house. What could he do for a bit of punishment for laughing at him? Oh. He knew exactly what to do. A small smirk appeared on his face as he walked to the bedroom, and into his closet. He had it around somewhere, right?

(Sorry xD two rps at the same time, got confused haha. Too many names)

Fintan smirked a bit but then blinked a bit with a slight pout and a raised eyebrow. The other actually seemed serious for a second. He just went silent for a moment, deciding not to tease and bother the other any more seeing he was getting a bit annoyed about all of it. He leaned back, watching as they pulled back up to the house, and he got out of the car. He followed the other inside, raising an eyebrow when he asked him to follow him "Hm?" he hummed, following the other back to the bedroom "Ohhh, what, are you going to let me fuck you this time?" He teased with a smirk, watching the other as he fished in the closet for something.

Thomas rolled his eyes as he walked up to his boyfriend, hiding something in his right hand. "You clearly don't really want that, so no." He said with a barely noticeable smirk. "Strip." He ordered quietly, as he himself was wearing only his pants. He could feel a drop of blood rolling down his back... Ouch. The brunet pulled the other into a heated kiss before bringing them both into the bedroom. The thing he had hidden was a simple cock ring. He'd get back for the teasing with this... He wondered, just how much would Fintan do to be able to cum... His lips stretched out into a grin as he sat down on the bed, patting his lap. "Come here..."

Fintan chuckled a bit at the others words and just shrugged his shoulders. He instantly fell into the hot kiss, grinning as he kissed the other back eagerly, licking his lips. It didn't last long though, as when the other pulled them into his room, he was now ordering him around. Fintan raised an eyebrow curiously, smirking "Ordering me, now hm?" he chuckled, but did as the other asked, slipping out of all his clothes to reveal his love-bitten and bruised skin. He climbed onto the others lap, straddling him as he took Thomas' face in each of his hands, continuing the hot kiss from moments ago, completely unaware to the foreign object to him that Thomas had in his hand.

Thomas adored watching Fintan. Any time, but... When he was stripping of his clothes, seeing his marked skin was enough for Thomas to slowly get hard. As the merman climbed on his lap and kissed him, the brunet placed a hand on the back of his neck to kiss back just as hotly. In the meanwhile, he slipped on the cock ring on the merman and tightened it up, then teasingly ran his fingers over his length. He couldn't cum with this... The pianist pulled away from the kiss after a while, a smirk on his face. "How much would you do to be able to cum, hn?" He asked hotly before kissing the other's neck. He smirked lightly, placing his hands on the merman's ass, giving it a small, delicate squeeze.

Fintan smirked as he saw the more lustful look in the others eyes when he stripped of his clothes to reveal his marked body. He straddled the others lap, pressing his chest close against the others as he kissed him heatedly, licking his lips. When he felt something odd slip on and tighten around his cock, he flinched out of surprise, pulling his face back from the others slightly as he glanced down to the others hand on his cock, and the small ring-like object secured around it as well. He blinked a bit, blushing faintly "W-what is that?" he asked, looking up at the other curiously and confused, a bit skeptical of the other as well.

Thomas chuckled softly, gently trailing his hands up the other's back. "Just something that will keep you from cumming..." He purred out, gently kissing up to the merman's ear. "I think I'll like hearing you beg for it." The brunet whispered out hotly into Fintan's ear before gently licking it. "Now... Why don't you ride me?" The pianist suggested with a smirk as he lightly nibbled onto the other's earlobe. His cock was pressing up against his boyfriend's ass, making it harder and harder without more friction. He wanted to be inside sooner... Feel his warmth and tightness... God, he'd miss those things for sure.

Fintan blinked a bit, blushing as his eyes widened a bit "W-what?? That's not fair, Thomas~" he whined with a pout "Take it off, who would design such a cruel thing. humans surely are weird" he frowned, pouting, only to blush more hearing the other say how he just wanted to hear him beg for him and everything. He moaned softly as he felt the others hard cock rub against him. Being denied access to cum, he decided he'd just tease the other back more. He didn't ride the other, though, sitting straddled on his lap, he did well to erotically grind his hips on the other, kissing him deeply.