Beauty In The Water~~

ChibiMonkey

"It's fair, cutie... That's for teasing me..." Thomas whispered hotly into the other's ear as he smirked, suddenly moving his body to the middle of the bed so he could lean against the pillows. Feeling Fintan rub into his cock through his pants was really, really hard to bare. "Now, now... Fin, unless you want me to go hard, I'd suggest you stop that..." Thomas whispered out, lovingly sliding his hands over the merman's sides as he kissed back. Quickly dominating the other's mouth, he pushed in his tongue, pulling Fintan closer to himself, so their bare chests were touching.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChibiMonkey

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Fintan shifted a bit to allow the other to move more easily, pouting still "Is not fair" he argued, pouting out as the other proclaimed it was fair in trade for his earlier teasing "But that was nothinggg" he whined, sighing heavily as he succumbed to the kiss, pressing his chest against the other as he continued to rock against the other, being sure the other could feel every curve of his butt, even though his pants. He ignored the others words, only teasing the other for the torture of the ring keeping him from cuming, despite the growing pleasure there.

Thomas groaned quietly as the other continued grinding against his cock. Well, it was his own fault now. He was warned... The brunet lifted Fintan's ass up a bit so he could pull off his own pants, freeing his cock. "You asked for it." The brunet whispered out into his boyfriend's ear as he gripped his hips and thrusted upwards. The merman was still a bit loose from their previous sex, and there was a bit of his cum left... So nothing bad should happen. The pianist began thrusting upwards into the other, moaning out in a low voice. This still felt so good... His fingers dug into the soft flesh as he began speeding up, panting quietly.

Fintan smirked, shifting so the other could get his pants off, but when the other spread his cheeks and slammed into him, he gasped out both in a little discomfort, though mostly pleasure at the sensation of being filled up by his lovers cock again. He moaned out, rolling his hips with the others in time. He panted softly, smirking down at the other a bit "You're doing all the work...Thomas...didn't you want me to ride you, so you could sit back and watch, hm?" he purred.

Thomas groaned quietly, abruptly stopping with his cock inside Fintan's body fully. "I figured you didn't want that..." He said with a small smirk as he moved his mouth up to bite at his neck. "If you feel like it... Go ahead...~" The brunet purred out softly, marking his boyfriend anew. He loved seeing hickeys on his neck... Everyone would see them here. No matter what form he took, it would be hard to cover those up... How did water even affect these? He hoped he didn't make a wound anywhere so the salty water would sting.

Fintan smirked at the other as he relaxed back. He moaned, arching his neck as he leaned forward to kiss the other "Nng...please take the ring off...." he begged softly as he grinded his hips against the other. He shifted slightly, putting his hands on the others chest to hold and steady himself. He then began to deeply grind his hips into the other, moaning at the intensity of the friction he created. His legs tugged tighter to the others waist as he panted heavily, trying o get his much friction he could. While rolling his hips roughly, he decided to change tactic a bit and leaned forward a bit, holding himself up with his hands on the others chest, as he started to swiftly bounce his hips up and down on the others long, hard shaft inside him, moaning lowly.

Thomas smirked lightly, his hands staying on Fintan's hips. "Not yet..." He replied huskily, lightly moving his hips to help the other out. Low moans and grunts were leaving his mouth as well as he watched the other ride him. It was such an erotic view... His fingers dug into the merman's flesh, making sure that his boyfriend slammed down completely each time. Thomas angled his cock the slightest bit to reach the merman's prostate, to give them both the pleasure they so desperately needed. His mouth was now on Fintan's nipple, sucking and biting on it until it was swollen.

Fintan whined a bit when the other said he wouldn't take the ring off. His hard and swollen cock was twitching beneath the constrain of it as he slammed harder on the other cock, hoping to persuade him with pleasure "Ahnn....p-please, Thomas....ng, I-I promise I'll wait to cum with you" he spoke, hoping the other would listen. His face was fully flushed as he cried out as his prostate was hit time and time again. So far, this position had been the best, most penetrable inside him. He arched his back, pressing his chest further into the others face as he sucked on his nipple, whining and moaning in pleasure.

Thomas grinned, shaking his head. "But that wouldn't be any fun..." He whispered out as he let the other do the job while he focused on abusing his nipples. The brunet's grip was tight on his boyfriend's hips as he suddenly began driving his hips deeper into the merman, moaning out louder and louder with each thrust. "You're so cute when you're like this...~" He purred out huskily before moving to the other nipple, leaving the first one red and swollen. All this felt so great... But, he was slowly getting closer and closer to the edge. Sensing that, his hips moved harder and faster, making sure to slam into Fintan's prostate with all of his strength each time.

Fintan moaned, tears of pleasure building up in the corners of his eyes, also in frustration that the other wouldn't let his cock free from the confining ring. He clutched to the others chest, panting heavily as he jumped on the others cock more. It was exhausting being the one in control, and doing most of the work, but it was thrilling and pleasing to the body. He panted heavily as he groaned under the torture his nipples were receiving from the others seductive mouth "Pleaseee" he whined, eyes pleasing the other "I-I'll doing anything~....p-please Thomas...just let me cum with you" he whined and begged the other. He wasn't a big fan of this human devised object.

Thomas grinned as he continued slamming upwards, pulling away once he made the other nipple just as abused as the first one. "Anything? Don't forget it, then... You promised." The man purred out as he moved one hand down, and... Instead of taking the cock ring off, began stroking the merman's cock. Just a little bit more.. He knew this could get painful, but it shouldn't be too bad... The brunet let out a loud groan as he finally removed the ring, now slamming upwards into the welcoming warmth in full strength. A bit later, he released his cum inside the merman, a loud, deep moan leaving his mouth. This was amazing...

Fintan cried out, moaning loudly 'Y-yesss, now please~" he whined to the other, begging for relief and release. He bit his lip, whimpering as the other just went to toy with him a bit more "Ng...Thomas...please...it's too tight" he begged the other, letting out a heavy breath of air mixed with a moan as the other finally had released the constricting ring from his cock. He groaned out as he could fully enjoy himself now, gasping out as his prostate was hit multiple times, and he felt the load shoot into him for the second time that night. That was all it took for him to make his own release, shoot a hot and hard load of cum, for once, it not landing all over himself, since he was on top. Instead, it went all over Thomas' chest, and even reaching his face with a few drops.

Thomas grunted softly as the cum got on his chest and face, but... He was too exhausted to really care. The brunet had a lazy smile on his face as he pulled the other down, wrapping his arms around his waist as he slowly pulled his cock out. "I love you." He whispered out softly into Fintan's ear, gently rubbing circles into his lower back. "Let's go shower, mm?" The man offered with a chuckle as he kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "Or... Maybe a bath'll be better." The pianist added with a warm laugh before smiling softly at the other. His smile and eyes were a bit tired, but showing a huge amount of satisfaction as well. He'd miss this so much..

Fintan panted heavily after his release, exhausted and tired as he collapsed down beside the other, cuddling close to him. He smiled, kissing the others chest gently "I love you too" he hummed, cuddling closer before the other mentioned a shower, or bath. He frowned a bit "But I don't want to" he whined tiredly like a child "Can't we just go to sleep?" he sighed softly, as if to prove his point further, snuggled closer and used the others chest as a pillow "I'm too tired" he sighed. Changing between his human and merman form was tiring in itself, and he was so exhausted already he really didn't feel up to it right now, despite understanding the obvious need to get clean.

Thomas let out a quiet sigh as he gently patted Fintan's ass. "You'll feel horrible if you don't wash it out..." He muttered out, though he was tired himself. The brunet closed his eyes, letting out a quiet hum. "Let's go have a hot bath, then we'll go to sleep..." He murmured out softly as he began sittin up, pulling the merman along. The pianist had a lazy smile on his face as he scooped his boyfriend into his arms and stood up. "I'll even carry you, like a princess~" He joked softly as he walked towards the bathroom. He wouldn't want to go to sleep without a bath...

Fintan sighed at the others obvious right in needing to clean it all out and everything. "I knowww, but I'm so tired" he whined with a pout, wrapping his arms around the others neck with a sigh. He groaned as he felt the other still getting up anyways and picking him up, and he sighed soft, holding onto him "Thommmm~" he whined childishly. All he wanted to do was sleep. He was probably really sounding like some child right now. But he didn't physically squirm or fight the other for a bath, just whined about it instead, nonetheless still letting Thomas do as he pleased.

Thomas rolled his eyes as he reached out to turn on the water to fill the bath. He looked at Fintan with a raised eyebrow before huffing softly. "Really... It's like taking care of a child." He mumbled out and caught the merman's lips into a kiss. One reason was to keep him quiet for a while, but... Another part of him wished to use whatever time he had left with him. He wanted to touch him, kiss him, hold him... He may have been reacting too drastically to this leave, but he couldn't be any other way. He just couldn't. What if something went wrong and Fintan didn't come back? That thought haunted him all day.

Fintan glanced up at the other, grinning "You know you love me" He teased and smiled a bit "By the way, you look really hot underneath me" he teased the other, using his same words from earlier when he had been talking about him in the car. "Especially covered in my cum" he added with a smirk as he kissed the other back, getting out of his hold to sit on the edge of the tub, As it filled up, he let Thomas get in first, before he then followed the other in and relaxed into the warm water, his body slowly changing to his scaled and fin body.

"I love you more than you can imagine." Thomas answered honestly, a small smile playing on his face. A quiet chuckle left him at the comment about how 'hot' he looked. "Shut it, idiot." He muttered out as he pecked the merman's cheek. The brunet got into the warm water, gently wrapping his arms around his waist. "Hmm... I've been wondering... You get sore from sex, right? Does it stay when you're in this form?" He wondered as he gently slid a hand over the tail. "It won't be a trouble when swimming, will it?" He questioned softly, planting soft kissed on his shoulders and neck.

Fintan blushed a bit at the others words, feeling just how genuine they were, and that caused a warm bubbling to stir in his stomach and chest. He smiled happily, hugging the other as they relaxed together in the bath. Hearing him ask about being sore, he smiled a bit "Yeah, it does a bit, but it won't be a problem" he said with a shrug of his shoulders, turning to face the other a bit and kissing him as he used his hand with some soap to wash away the cum on the others chest. But honestly...I really had enjoyed that position quite a lot..." he said with a smile, cleaning the other off before leaning back down on him to relax.

Thomas chuckled quietly as he smiled warmly at his boyfriend. "You did? That's good to hear." He said with a warm smile. It was always good to find out what they both enjoyed and what they didn't. Not only with sex, but with the whole relationship... The brunet sighed softly as the cum was washed off of his chest, his expression saddening the slightest bit. The brunet rested his chin on the other's shoulder as he closed his eyes. "So... You promised anything." He muttered out. "Then tell me what exactly do you plan on doing when you leave, and... Why so suddenly." He asked quietly, deciding to use the chance to find that out.

Fintan smiled a bit and nodded "Minus that stupid ring thing though, of course" he added. He really hadn't liked it, as it made him grow uncomfortable and almost painful after a while. He hoped the other didn't decide to use it again on him at some point. Maybe he would slip it on the other at some point to get back at him. He smirked at the thought, though, all amusement was gone when asked where and why he was going. He frowned a bit, looking to his lover "Thomas..." he sighed heavily "That's not fair" he frowned with a slight pout, not wanting to tell the other just yet. He knew the male would be overjoyed to hear there may be a way to save his beloved sister. But he'd been so stressed about her health that he didn't want him to stress about that any more, wondering if Fintan would find it, if it would work, etc etc.

"That's absolutely fair. Don't go breaking a promise." Thomas said quietly, looking at Fintan with sad eyes. "...Do you have someone else, then? A partner, in the ocean?" He asked softly. That was another thought that sometimes came back into his mind. It would've been absolutely normal for Fintan to have someone down there, too... Just it'd make the brunet sad - simply because the merman kept silent about it... If he did have someone. The pianist waited for his answer silently, his hold around his boyfriend's waist rather tight.

"It is not, that's a cheap shot and you know it" he said with a frown "And plus, if we're getting technical here, I said I'd do anything, not say anything. It's nothing for you to worry about anyways, as I said before I'm just helping a friend down there, they're having some problems" he said, knowing it was vague, though, when they talked about this before, it seemed it had been fine enough of an explanation to the other to shut him up about it. When the other started questioning and accusing him of having another lover in the sea, he just stared at the other with disbelief, both hurt and anger flashing through his eyes "Really, Thomas?" he scoffed, biting the inside of his lip to try and keep the tears from building up in his eyes "We just had sex, and now you're accusing me of cheating on you? Do you not trust me?" he huffed, pulling away from the other and getting out of the bath, sitting on the edge of it as he dried himself off "I can't believe you. You really don't believe any of my love for you" he muttered under his breath as with dry legs, he now stood up.

Thomas' grip slowly loosened when the other still refused to tell him. The brunet looked away while lightly biting his lip. He didn't want for them to part when they had a fight about something so stupid. "I'm not accusing you of anything." He said quietly, his voice trembling the slightest bit as he slowly got out of the bath and stood in front of Fintan, guil showing in his eyes. "I just..." He bit down on his lip before lightly taking Fintan's hand, afraid of being rejected. "This is the first time you're leaving me for a longer time... You don't give me the specific reason, so... I'm just scared that you won't come back after all." The brunet said quietly, looking down at his feet. "Don't be angry at me, please... I just don't want to lose you." The pianist added quietly, his grip on the other's hand loose.