Bitter Sweet Dive (private yukino kyo x mitsukixlin)

yukino kyo

"I can smell the sea he was covered with that sea, Ah... the water, as I look at him now he was dazzling and sparkling like a jewel the water drops from his hair is like a diamond" Lester was really captivated by Kagami's charm. "Shit! I can't help it I'm getting hard, why now but seeing him this wet with the sun ray... Shit! Shit! Shit... It really turns me on!" Lester was murmuring and trying to cover his thing with the basket.

Lester suddenly touch Kagami's face and said "your so mean Kagami! showing me your swimming like this... and posing your body like that... I'm a teenager you know and I'm at my puberty stage so please take the responsibility and take me home!!!!!!!!!! don't look at me like that... I can't take it any more... I wanna come inside you... right now!" he said and blushed deeply.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yukino kyo

• MisuChan

Kagami was surprised by Lester's actions and command he looked around it was pretty much a secluded beach specially at this time of day he grabbed Lester's hand and pushed him down "ill take care of my Princess then" he grinned and pulled Lester's member out and headed down "ill let you do me after this. when were home" he smirked slightly and started to lick and suck on Lester's member to make him cum so he could hold out till they got home.

Kagami like a little risk but going all the way on the beach was a little to much for him so he hoped Lester could menage whit this for now. Kagami used his sucking technieks on the kid wile he moaned as he sucked on the kid.

"AaaHHhh . . .nm..HNm... no.. noo . . no ... wait ... Not ..here ... Kagami... Ahhh your so great..."

Lester moaned and grip on Kagami's head as he suck's his dick.

"Ahhh.... So fast... right there ... Kagami ... no ... it make's me feel good... no please no more Kagami ... I'm going to come ... no more ... Ahhh... My ... my Kagami your sucking it too hard ... my dick is going to come ... I cant take it anymore ... relies me Kagami ... no more... Ahhh...!"

Lester shout as he come.

Lester sob's as he hide his blushing face and said "Kagami you minnie! doing it here ... I'm going to punish you at home and make you beg for what you just did!" he kissed kagami hard and let Kagami carry him to the car and went home.

As they went to the bed Lester tie Kagami's hand at the end of the bed and started to kiss him hard. and went on top of him and started to lick Kagamis nipple as he put his hand on Kagami's opening let's ready this and let his finger play on Kagami's opening as he started to suck Kagami's dick. "Oh, look your really wet on the tip! do you like the our position?" Lester ask but did not wait for an answer and lick the tip of Kagami's dick and play with Kagami's ball's.

Kagami couldnt help but feel pleased the kid was enjoying it so much. once the kid came Kagami swallowed it all carried his princess to the car chuckling at his cute reaction and threat. Kagami started the car and start driving home Kagami unloaded the stuff and went to his room whit the kid. "so mister princess what now"

Kagami was tied to the bed and looked surprised "so your into this kind of stuff Lester?" he smirked and liked it so far he bit his lip as the kid started to play whit him. Kagami looked at the kid "i dont mind it im not sure if i like it just yet" he teased the kid. he let out a soft moan as the kid licked his tip and played whit him more.

Lester looked at Kagami as he slide his mouth on kagami's dick. As he heard Kagami's moaned he started to move his mouth fast and played his tongue inside. "Oh... not yet I won't let you come just by my mouth!" He said and spread Kagami's leg's. "what a nice view, your really tempting at this position... I really wanna do you now! your ready enough!".

Lester started to enter Kagami's hole and put it inside as he kissed kagami's lip's. "I'm almost in.... There we go.. !" Lester whispered to kagami's ear and started to move his hips slowly, slowly as he's sure that Kagami's really ready for the fast part he started to move fast... In and out he moaned "AhH... Nm... you really tight today Darling... you really make me feel AhhH... so ... good entering you make me wanna come more and more! so deep" Lester moaned again and bite Kagami's ear.

Kagami chuckled and moaned "so hasty today" he bit his lip as Lester enters him. Kagami kissed the kid back once the short kiss ended he tilted his head back biting his lip again. once Lester was fully in he moaned "your really into torture today arent you" he said whit a shakie voice. Kagami held onto what was tied him to the bed and moaned more as Lester went faster

Kagami's face was red of all the embarrassing words the kid was saying "your making me cum faster then normal" he groaned feeling his member throb he bit his lip trying to hold back.

"Do you wanna come so bad?. You really cute Kagami... AhH... your face so good like your dick so hard... Make's me wanna violate you more!" Lester said then move faster and faster. "Oh... how tight your really are my Darling... Mnnn AhH... Oh... I'm near my limit!" Lester said teasingly and he turn Kagami back facing the bed. "Let's come together! ready or not I'll make you yell...!" Lester whisper and hold kagami's dick as he goes in and out to kagami's back, he hand Job kagami's dick really fast.

"Say my name... and yell for more Darling... If you do that I'll make you come... AhhHH ...Oh... what a good entrance you have today... you really attract my dick he's really hard... I think I can come to you 3 more time... AhhhH... One ...." Lester whispered. "AHhh ....mnnnN ... Two... Oh... make's me wanna go faster your really full inside lets come together this time" As lester said that he move faster and faster letting go Kagami's dick and holding Kagami's waist really tight as he enter his hole really fast "I'm really going to come ... AhhhH ...Oh... Mnn... Kagami.......!" He said and come.

Kagami didnt like the words the kid said at all. his eyes widened slightly when he was turned over surprised at how flexible the ties that were holding him were. Kagami groaned as the pleasure was getting the best of him "Shit.....Le...Lester" he moaned and squirted his load all over the sheets under him.

Kagami felt the kid fill him up two times really fast one after another. Kagami moaned Lester's name over and over he was already close again when Lester told him he wanted to come together again "Ahng....Shit....Mhmn...Le...Lester" he let his moans out and came together whit the kid painting heavily

"Your really cute, that's why I love you...!" Lester said and kissed Kagami at the lips softly. Lester quickly untie Kagami and lay near him. "You know I never expected that sex will be this good, and you know why... It was because your really cute Kagami I really love you...!" he said and stood up and added "I think sex is a good thing it help me recover from my injury! Next time I will do you with all my strength so please be prepared!" he smiled teasingly and went to the tub.

Actually Lester was really tired and shaking, he was just putting a show so Kagami wont notice that he was really tired after putting up a show he open the shower and lay on the tab. "Ah,,, that was really amazing I never thought I will over do my self like that... He's so tight I can't help my self but to crave for more" as he blushed so red and space out at the tub.

Kagami kissed the kids lips and mumbled "dont call me cute..." he watched Lester leave the room and shock his head "we really need to start using condoms" he wiped himself clean and changed the sheets. getting dressed to go make dinner he stopped by the bathroom "im going to make dinner!!" he said in a loud voice trough the door going to the kitchen starting on dinner. he rested himself on a chair as he prepared the food his body was tired and a little sore. he finished cooking at set the table walking to the bathroom "hey Hime do you want me to carrie you to the dinning table"

"I'm going to make dinner!!"

He heard Kagami shout he play bubbles at the tab then murmured "It really feel's like were a new wed couple!" he chuckle and blushed. He smell the food from the kitchen. "Kagami's really good at cooking... It really smell good... now I'm really starving." he said and risen him self.

"hey Hime do you want me to carry you to the dinning table"

He heard Kagami shout again, so he answered "No I'm almost done, I think I can come down on my own Darling..." and wear his clothes and slowly go down by the help of the wall. "See I can go down by my self, I know your also tired so please don't push your self too much..." he said and sat down on the chair. "I'm really looking forward for my new training program Kagami, I think I will need few more days to completely recover but it wont take a week and I can swim again" he said and smile at Kagami.

Kagami heard the kid answer him but he waited for him to come out and walk down whit him just to be there if he might fall he chuckled at the kid "hmm... i guess your right iff i carried you now me might both fall." Kagami sat down acrossed from Lester and put the food on a plate for him "we will start slow so we wont put to much pressure on your body" he put food on his own plate "lets not start the hard training till after two weeks just to be sure.. ill add in some cardio on machines and stuff to not just water to build up a little more stimia" Kagami explained and grabbed his chopsticks and started to eat.

Lester smiled as he listen to Kagami's word's he was like chanting those sweet word's. Lester feel that Kagami was really trying to help him recover little by little, he blushed. They just make Love and even after that he still feel Kagami's warm. He started top eat.

"Kagami can I ask some thing, hmmm... you know, your the first one for me right, am I the first one to enter you? I mean I don't care about the girls that you fuck but did you do it with other with a guy other than me?" Lester ask and blushed red. "You know, it's natural for me to ask that right... I don't want to encounter some problem's in the future regarding that matter... but if you don't want to talk about in you don't have to answer!" Lester added a eat fast.

Kagami almost choked on his food when he heard those questions he coughed and took a sip of his drink Kagami blushed slightly "yeah its normal you would want to know...." Kagami paused and munched on his food before he would answer he looked at the kid "hmm no your not my first guy..but you are the first to top me. you would be my type as a guy or a girl but most guys want to be topped instead" he played slightly nervous whit his food waiting for the kids reaction

"I'm the first to enter you, I'm really happy... but typically and frankly speaking I don't want to be topped by other man especially... I actually look like a girl so topping me... really make me feel like one... it irritate's me... but if you wan't you can do it I'll let you for one if the sun and the moon collide's... hmmm like a lunar eclipse!" Lester smiled and teasing Kagami.

Lester eat and looked at kagami's face he was really his ideal man after all. It doesn't bother him about Kagami's past because he knew it's already in the past but something came at his mind. "Neh, Kagami tell me... are you still in contact with those guys that you have sleep with? I mean I just want to know... I'm not asking if you love me... but I'm saying I love you and I'm a really possessive man I don't like sharing what's mine... so can you please answer me honestly?" Lester looked at kagami with a serious face.

Kagami chuckled "becarefull cause they do happen you know" he teased back "i get that you dont want to be topped. And i dont mind so far your doing an decent job" he chuckled teasingly. Thinking about how cute this guy was he heard the kid ramble on questions again it made him feel special.

Kagami stayed silent for a little while and smiled "no i dont. I was whit guys when i lived whit my mother out of the country." He chuckled and ate his food "its good to know you dont like sharing. But i dont like to share either" he smiled at Lester and leaned over the table to kiss the kid "dont worry i wont play whit anyone but you" he sat back and continued to eat his food.