Bitter Sweet Dive (private yukino kyo x mitsukixlin)

yukino kyo

The woman nodded and gave the order to her husband who started to prepare everything. Kagami looked at Lester as he sat back in his seat looking at him weirdly. Kagami got a little worried and leaned closed to Lester to stroke his hair but Lester shot up as soon as the food arrived. the woman chuckled at Lester's reaction and place the food in front of him then whispered in his ear "Ne..young men if you ever are trouble whit Kagami feel free to drop in" she giggles softly and walked off. she had always been a sharp one. Kagami looked at the Woman Whispering something to Lester they were left alone "that Woman knows me way to well" he signed ans started to eat glancing at Lester "you dont have to be worried they wont judge us at all" he smiled "and if people do i dont care" he knew it was one of the things that was probably worrying Lester.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yukino kyo

• MisuChan

"Ne..young men if you ever are trouble whit Kagami feel free to drop in"

Lester looked at the woman as he was shocked for what the woman said. Then looked at Kagami.

"that Woman knows me way to well"

"you don't have to be worried they wont judge us at all"

"and if people do i don't care"

After hearing those word's Lester wanna cry but wiped his tear's and embraced Kagami and whisper's "Neh, when we get home I wanna do you tonight,,, I wanna make love with you all night!" and blushed. Lester finally smiled and eat his ramen.

He glance at Kagami as he eat then put his hand's on Kagami's waist then started it to slide, he started to play with his fingers making it like a stick and he call Kagami "Darling" he called and poke Kagami's cheek with his finger's "got you!" he said and kisses Kagami's cheek and added "I wish we can be this happy every day!".

Kagami couldnt help but chuckle at him and said back in a soft tone "well see about all night since you are recovering still. it wouldnt be wise" Kagami ate his food as the kid was playing whit his body a little. he felt the poke on his cheek then the kiss he swallowed his food and cupped Lester's face in his hand and kissed him gently "of course well have our ups and downs but ill try to make you happy everyday. he finished his food and ordered a shared desert and waited till it would arrive he fiddled whit Lester's wig "such a cutie" he said teasingly. the woman came and brought desert and put it in the middle of them clearing away the used dishes and smiled sating "enjoy" Kagami nodded and grabbed a spoon scooping up some ice cream and put in in front of Lester's mouth "say ah~ Hime-chan" he chuckled lightly feeding his princess.

Lester blushed as he slowly open his mouth and eat the ice cream that Kagami scooped for him. He cover his red face and blushed. "Having you around is really like a dream, I never know that I will some day meet the one that I will cherish on the water" he said then hugged Kagami and tell a little story. " It happen last year Jan. when we drown to death and I was the only one who survived after that I started to hate the water, then I heard the rumored coach, yes It was you!. I only swim again when you gave me the trial" he said and hugged "let's go home I wanted us to be alone, so I can express my love to you" he said and smiled.

Kagami listened to the story causing him to get more curious about the rest of the story but didnt ask. they finished the ice cream and Kagami got the wheelchair and waited for Lester to get in then insisted on paying for at least the desert then walked home whit his Princess "if you are ever hungry and dont know what to cook go eat here. she will recognize you i think they make good and health food" he smiled and after a few more min of walking they arrived at Kagami's house he wheeled Lester in then put the chair away again and his phone rang. he signed and looked at the screen "hmm what is it?" he answered the phone he hang up and opened the door to show the Principle and let him in

Lester was about to call Kagami but saw the principal so he back out and hide. "No this can't be, I don't wan't to cause trouble to Kagami, will he be lay off, will they arrest them but I'm not a minor anymore but about the student and teacher matter". Lester panicked and get his wheelchair and pick his thing's up. "If they don't see me if they don't have evidence they will not harm Kagami he go outside the house and used the back door through the back gate. He rolled his wheelchair heding to no where ended up lost. then he saw the shop where they eat and ordered a ramen so they won't suspect him. I wish Kagami was alright.

Kagami looked around and didnt see Lester and told the Principle Lester was asleep. Neji ( the principle) put down the homework for Lester and asked Kagami if he needed some days off to Make sure Lester was alright. Kagami thought about it and accepted it since Kagami didnt have any other students and this way he could make sure Lester was alright and not alone but he had to make sure he had to get Lester to do at least do his homework. the Principle left and Kagami went to look trough the house then pulled out his phone "shit...." he saw he didnt have Lester's phone number. he noticed the wheelchair was gone to and went out to goo look for him. it took him about 2 hours to find Lester in the restaurant and was relieved. and hugged him from behind "i was so worried" he said softly

Lester was surprised by Kagami's hug "How did you know I'm hear? sorry I was worried about the principal coming at your house I thought he will lay you off and judge us!,,, I was really afraid so I left and wonder around then I was this shop and eat something since I get hungry wondering around!" He take out the chop stick and gave the other one to Kagami "here say Ahhh . . . I really like to try this too with you!" he said and smiled. "You know I loved you so much that it hurt's, when I think about loosing you it made me loose my mind and do thing's with out thinking the outcome Gome... Kagami I won't do it again,,, I will never leave your side,,, I'll be strong" he said and hugged Kagami.

Kagami was really relieved "he gave us permission baka... he came to give your homework stuff and see if he could help" he softly kissed his princess his cheek and looked at the food in front of him "Ah~" he chuckled slightly and chomped down on the food "if been searching for you for over 2 hours" he said a little exhausted "you dont have to be strong. but next time if you want to hide go into a bedroom were i can find you" he Hugged Lester back then waited for Lester to finish his food resting next to him then after they had payed he took Lester home

As they reach the house Lester hold Kagami's hand and said "can we talk?". Lester take off his dress and change into shirt and short's. "I just realize that maybe I rushed everything to you, and I want our relationship to start right. . ." he hold Kagami and smiled.

Lester face front to Kagami and said "I'm Lester Omayan, 18 yrs old, 160cm, a university student, I like swimming the most and the one that I Love is Kagami Jace Tsukimo he is the best coach for me. Nice to meet you again Kagami" and smiled. Lester hold Kagami's face near him and told him that they should take there time knowing each other more and kissed Kagami on his cheek and said "I wanna sleep beside you can we sleep together?"

Kagami couldnt help but chuckle at his cute Princess and went along whit it. "Hmmm its nice to meet Lester. Im Tsukimo Jace Kagami. im the hire of the Athlete training center Kings sports training. and i specialized myself in training swimmers. and im a lazy and picky person in my food and students. im 28 years old and currently a trainer/coach at the university" he paused and pulled Lester on his lap "since im free tomorrow to take care of you you can sleep in my bed whit me if you do your homework" he smirked slightly and pointed at the pile of his books whit the note on what was homework he needed to do on a note that was on top.

Lester looked at the piled books whit a note and scratches the back of his head "Oh, me feet still hurt's. . . I think I'll be sleeping at my room early today. . . I'm really tired . . ." he chuckles and hugged Kagami "of course I will do anything just to be with you" he laughed and kissed Kagami at his lips and said "I think we should start now Darling! but I like to do it on your room... can you carry me there with a teasing eye's. Lester was really smart so they did not take too long to finish his assignment's and went to sleep.

Kagami carried Lester and the stuff to his own room and waited on the bed for Lester to be done whit his homework. Kagami held onto Lester tight as they went to sleep. he woke up early the next morning as always and looked at his sleeping Princess whit a smile on his face softly stroking the kids hair till he would wake up he leaned down and kissed the kids forehead thinking "i cant belief i fell for this cute kid. letting him top" he couldnt help but chuckle under his breath watching the sleeping boy whit loving eyes not wanting to let go of him.

Lester waked up by Kagami's chuckle's he felt his warm breath near him and hugged him back to bed "I wanna sleep more! let's sleep more Kagami! or else I'm going to eat you. . . and made you mine" after he held Kagami to the bed then pretend to sleep and went on top of Kagami now you really wake us up. He hold Kagami's hand and put it to his thing to let him feel that he was having an erection and he was really in heat. "where's my morning kiss?" he asked and kissed kagami. First he kissed him soft, getting hard, harder then he made use of his tongue then whisper's to Kagami's ear "wanna go to the tab?".

Kagami Let Lester get on top of him. he felt the kids erection and chuckled and rubbed his own erections against that of the kids he received the morning kiss and kissing him back whit the same intense "hmmm. why the tub. the bed is fine isnt it" he said lazyish. he pulled Lester in for another deep kiss letting his hands slide over the slender paleish beautiful body that belonged to his Princess. he broke the kiss again "ill take you were ever you want to go Princess" he smirked slightly

Lester pulled kagami back in bed and said "If you insist Darling, will stay in bed. . . I'm really turn on by your touch, why not do it today". He kissed Kagami and started to take of his top clothes, the lower clothes, until he was totally naked. He kissed Kagami as he started to crawl on top. He Kissed Kagami really hard then slide his lips to the neck and hold kagami's erected thing and play with it, as he caressed Kagami he slide his other hand to kagami's opening and inserted slowly his finger then made it two fingers and played with it, as he french Kiss Kagami he slide his lip's to the neck to the chest till it reaches Kagami's sensitive nipples. He started to lick it. He play with Kagami's nipple bite it a little and suck it. "You really are turned on when I play like this with your lovely nipple's Darling,,, your really hard now" then he Hand Job Kagami's thing.

Kagami chuckled "anything you want Princess" he helped in getting his clothes off and let Lester dominate him kissing Lester back and opening his legs for Lester to have better aces to everything wile the kid crawled on top of Kagami. he moaned softly and the kid started to play whit his erect member and more when Lester started to play whit his nipples "of course i like it when you do that to me" he said in a raspy voice as he tried to keep his moans in wile he could feel the kid jerk him off and moving his fingers inside of him.

"I'll eat your cock whole as a punishment, like I said earlier, don't wake me up or I'll eat you" Lester slide his tongue down from the nipple's to Kagami's cock. Lester hold kagami's thing and lick it's head and said "itadakimasu" as Lester started to play with the head then started to winded his mouth a little, by little, by little... till he swallowed the whole thing the posed. Suddenly without any sign he sucked it hard up,down, up, down like a popsicle he slide it fast and moaned "hmm.. nm... NHm...." as he started to move his finger fast on kagami's opening.

Kagami looked at Lester and bit his lip gently as Lester started to slide his mouth over Kagami's shaft when he started to suck on it hard Kagami couldnt help but grab the sheets and moan he could feel his dick pulse and throb inside of Lester's mouth feeling the kids finger move faster and faster inside of him. his breathing became heavier and tilted his head back and arches his back coming closer and closer to his climax "hm...ng.....ah~!!!" he started to moan Lester's name and came inside of his mouth.

"Oh, Shit hes coming" Lester said. He struggles as Kagami reached his limitation and wen't to climax at his mouth. He hold still and let Kagami come inside his mouth. "gulp. . ." the sound of the come that Lester just gulp. "It taste . . . hmmmm . . . Kagami" then lick his hand's clean.

He opened his arm wide and wait for kagami to carry him. "let's go to the tab, I'll help you to get clean" said and smiled. Lester kissed kagami's cheek and said "what will be our breakfast? is it egg with salad? can I cook?" he was so excited.

Kagami looked at Lester weirdly "fine all take you to the tub. but only me cumming is a no no" he smiled and sat up then picked Lester up and carried him to the bathroom "you want a shower or a bath?" he asked and sat Lester down on his feet pulling out a few towels waiting for Lester to tell him what he wanted "hmm im fine whit bread or something simple since i still want to go for a swim. but go ahead and cook later" he smiled and kissed the kid

Lester smile and said "we just did it yesterday so I think your back will be hurt if we continue today! but if you like to have another round I'll grant you this night" he looked at kagami with a teasing face. "Oh, I have an Idea why don't we have our breakfast at the beach side "I'll watch you swim while I eat at the sea side, please I really wan't to see you swim?" and looked at Kagami with a puppy eye's then hold his face and kissed him softly. "I'll grant you a wish if you fulfill mine" and hugged Kagami tight.

Kagami signed "the beach....the closes will be almost an hour away...i usual swim in a public pool were its quiet till noon" he scratched the back of his head "and my body will be fine...." he turned on the shower and lifted Lester up and placed them both under the shower and washed them "if you can wait an hour or so i guess ill take you there but you better give me another round" he chuckled.

"I'll give you a good performance this night, If I saw your a good swimmer!" he said and hugged Kagami and tickle his ear with his breath. He was looked kagami as an inspiration so he was looking forward to see Kagami swim, Lester think's that maybe Kagami. . . No he really think's that kagami is the one that he was looking for the one who can motivate him, and bring the best in him. He was really obsess in swimming like a child that wanting for a candy out of the desert.

At the side of the ocean he looked at Kagami "Ah,... he was dazzling . . . I knew he was, but I did not know he was this good . . ." he blushed as he said those word he realize... "how did I get his attention again? do he really like me... will he really going to like me... I'm really... deeply in love with him..." he said and sighted. He wave his hands to Kagami and looked at the sun "He was like that sun, and I am like this reaching out on him... will this sun notice my hand?" as he murmured he looked at kagami and sighted again.

Kagami chuckled "im not a Olympic candidate like you so dont expect to much" he finished showering whit Lester and made a easy picnic basket. and packed the car driving off whit Lester to a small beach he put the stuff down a blanket for Lester to sit on whit the basket and got undressed to his boxers "alright ill be back after my little swim" he smiled and stretched.

Kagami jumped in the water and started to swim he swum his usual routine against the current and it felt so much better in natural water then a pool. after about and hour and a half he came out running a hand trough his wet hair. to slick it backwards smiling at Lester "so princess did you enjoy seeing me swim?" he grabbed a towel and dried himself off slightly then sat down for the food whit Lester.