Bitter Sweet Dive (private yukino kyo x mitsukixlin)

yukino kyo

It was summer that Day, when two different people bump into each other's life under the a big cherry tree.

"You and I Immerse on a bitter sweet dive"

Character's:

Name: Lester Omayana

Position: Seme (Aggressive type)

Apperance: Height 160cm White in flesh, Black short hair and Good looking

BIO:

Lester lived in Japan with his parents. A happy go lucky child, He was the only child so he never take care of anyone. He was only serious with one thing "swimming". He was the so called University prince. But he has a problem, he cannot find a coach that he can train with. All the coach give up on him and say's "I can't teach you anything new, you are already perfect" and he hate them. No one is perfect for him, "I wan't to improve make my self faster, I want more" he said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

images2.jpg[/url]

Name: Kagami Jace Tsukimo

Position: uke

Apperance: Height 175cm dark blond hair slightly tanned

BIO:

Kagami lived the first 10 years of his live in Japan till his parents got divorced and then moved to England whit his Mother who was a special athlete trainer and tough him every thing Kagami knows. at age 15 Kagami had specialized in training swimmers and also produced and coached his first gold medalist swimmer and more soon after that. when he turned 21 he moved back to Japan training national swimmers but got annoyed whit the big attitudes and applied at a university for the swimming coach position at age 25 and has been training select swimmers there for the last 3 year. Kagami is even more picky in his live partners then his swimmers so he is mostly single and never had a one night stand before

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yukino kyo

• MisuChan

Kagami was always dressed alill sloppy he had his own office and spent most of his working time there since he never really had much students he was to picky. there were two other coaches for swimming at this university the principle came to his office and handed him a file "i scouted this one myself. i want you to test him and i hope you can train him" Kagami looked at him and nodded he was told to meet the new student at the pool. he signed and fixed his hair and clothes then went to the pool and sat on the bleachers waiting for the student to arrive.

Lester was a very simple minded, cool and matured guy, yet his appearance look's like a young girl. Some time's his neighbor's really bothered him by calling him "Lessy".

Like this day. "How many time's will I need to tell you that I'm not Lessy!, I'm Lester!!! lester!!!" he was arguing with his neighbor, then suddenly a Classmate came and carry him like a puppy on his shoulder, "well be late if you keep on arguing with that woman" his classmate said. "Hai, hai, but first can you put me down I'm not a puppy", he said to his classmate.

On the school he was called by the principal and talk something about swimming, the principal really want him to tryout and added that "there was a very good coach that can train you well, you should meet him today at the pool". Lester agreed and go to the locker room and change, he put a jacket to cover his body and went to the pool side.

Kagami noticed someone come in the pool and stayed on the bleachers to watch the person first.. he signed "the file said a guy...but he looks to much like a girl" he got up and walked down whit his hands in his pockets. and thought to himself that bastard to the picture out so i woudnt refuse at first sight.

Kagami took a deep breath before he spoke behind the kid. "you better be fast whit a girly body like yours" he said in a mocking tone "whats your name kid" he looked lazy at the student "im Tsukimo Kagami. but if you can swim good en of you can call me Jace if you prefer" he said whit a smirk.

Thinking there is no way he could meet his standards of a swimmer. he pulled out a stopwatch "get yourself ready by stretching" Kagami was always hard on his students and always somewhat cold.

Lester Pull out his headphone on his ear's, Oh . . . "Is he talking to me?" talking to himself. Hello Mr. Kagami and he smile and take off his Jacket, "bay the why I'm not a girl and my body's not also girly" he told the coach with such dignity. I'll show you what this girly body can do. He started Stretching and position his body in front of the pool.

He dive and start stretching under the water. Then goes up on the pool gracefully. "kyaaaaa, Lester sempai ganbatte" Junior's was cheering for him. "I thought no one know's that I will be here?" he speaks to himself. Grab the towel and trow it back.

Let's start Mr. Kagami, He position his body from Ready, Set and Dive. The water splashed as the crowed goes wild. He started with free style, then breast stroke, back stroke and ended it with a beautiful butterfly stroke. As the he taps the wall of the pool the timer stop's and crowd wen't silent. He wen't up on the pool and ask his coach "So did I pass your criteria?".

Kagami watched him and started to smile a bit he kept watching Lester and thought not bad not bad. he waited for him to finish and come out of the pool. he crossed his arms "your not bad..you have potential" he paused "come and visit me at my office later after your classes and well talk"

Kagami puts his hands in his pockets and walked off some what satisfied whit what he just saw he arrived at his office and sat down behind his desk and pulled out what he needed and started to make a training schedule he read the file on Lester carefully and saw the comments other coaches had made and snickered at it and said to himself "they clearly dont know shit" he looked over the trainings program he had made and signed knowing the kid might think its to much and wont do it

Lester smiled, and said "thank you, please take care of me coach" and bows. The crowd goes wild,,, "lester passed, lester passed!" the girls shout and run to him. He follow the flow of the crowed and escaped.

He was very happy and went to the beach. Can you see me Rico, it was the name of his best friend who died on a sea incident last year they dream about the up coming cup this year. "I will get it for you Rico, I'll bring that trophy here just wait a little longer".

And went home happy, "Did something good happen to you Lessy!", his Mother ask. She always call lester as lessy because she fist thought that her baby was a girl but ended up being a boy, may be due to frustration. Mom I'm hungry, Lester said to her mom they are really close like his father. "is dad home?" he added. "not yet sweetie..." his mom replied.

He eat and do his assignment then get ready for his first meeting with Mr. Kagami as his coach.

Kagami was in his office doing the things he had to do. then left for home. he was feeling pretty good he had a potential new student who could do really well. he just hoped he was willing en of to do the though training he was planning for the kid.

Kagami was to lazy to cook so he just went out to eat at his normal place the owners knew him well and tried to set him up whit dates before be he always refused this time was no different the female owner came up to Kagami `Kagami-kun still single. its such a shame" he smiled "i know a very nice young lady" she started and Kagami just stopped her right there and politely refused. he ate his dinner and drank alill and went home he had to start early the next morning so he went to bed after a bath.

the next morning Kagami woke up and went to a local pool knowing it was always pretty much empty at this time he went for a swim then left for his job. he prepared everything for his first meeting whit the kid to see how willing he would be to train whit him.

Lester was preparing for his school and after he told his mother that he has a new coach she insist of bringing a bigger bento. "I'll be bringing my bike today Mom" he informed his mother then left for school.

He rush to the pool side after parking his bike and smiled. Hes not here yet so I'm not late, sits on the corner gathering his strength for his fist day training with his new coach. "will he eat with me after the practice?" he was almost asking himself what will he do if his coach did not join him on lunch. "Mom really did so many food".

He heard some student's and hide his bento. He sat beside's the pool and play with the water by his feet swinging on it. Looking a far other student's think his a girl playing with water.

Kagami was waiting in his office and got slightly annoyed. he grabbed his papers and went looking around. he arrived at the pool and saw Lester there and signed then walked up to him quietly from behind. he cleared his trougt "you were supposed to meet me in my office" he sneered alill.

he hoped the kid would get scared alill because he made him wait and looked at him "grab your stuff and fallow me." he walked off not really waiting for Lester he walked to his office close to the locker room and sat down in his chair he waited for Lester to enter "sit down we need to discuss somethings first kiddo" he smirked alill bit waiting to see how he would react

Lester put's his jacket on, and follow the coach at his office he was looking at the office and seem's no other people was around. He goes near at his coach then hold at the hair where Mr. Kagami sitting. he was whispering "I hate crowded place's and I don't really know the faculty" and added sorry coach. I thought that you are going to the pool before you enter your office so I went there ahead of time.

I don't really like to walk on phat way's and canteen. I mean to go to your office I need to pass trough that places and I hate being the center of attraction so can I ask you a favor coach, "will you let me wait you at the pool whenever were going to have a practice... ummp In return for that favor I'll follow your Instruction without any question. "Coach can we?" he sited on a chair near his coach table.

Kagami signed "i guess you can use this path since only selective people are allowed here." he paused and handed Lester the training's plan "when i train the pool will close down for spectators so its just the two of us" he looked at Lester "see if you still agree before you make the deal final"

he smiled "you will be tired from my training specially in the beginning" he looked over his papers "if you agree well start tomorrow. at 5 am so i suggest you go go to bed early. but i have booked the pool starting next hour for the whole afternoon. so we can review your basics then" Kagami stretched and looked at the clock "shees already lunch time"

Ahmmmp Suddenly stand up and hold on Mr. Kagami's uniform. "Will you join me at lunch?" take out a big Bento. Well after hearing that I have a new coach my mother insisted me to give you a share. He prepared the food and give some share to Mr. Kagami.

After eating his part, "I'm heading fist coach, It's almost lunch time so many will come out" and "I'll be waiting for you at the pool" than after talking to his coach he ran as fast as he can to avoid to people. He sit's beside the pool "this is my sanctuary" talking to himself. As he play with the water by his hand swaying.

Kagami was surprised at the food. he signed and wanted to tell him he could stay here in the office till the crowd would be less again...but Lester run out of there so fast he didnt have the chance to. he chuckled and sat down to eat the lunch. then slowly made his way to the pool whit all the stuff he would need.

he locked the pool doors after him from the inside he always did this if he was using the pool and had the permission from the principle he sat his stuff down "are you stretched and ready?" he asked as he took off his jacket leaving him in a plain button up shirt and some jeans.

Kagami walked up to Lester and looked at him waiting for him to be ready "first i want you to do the school stroke as fast as you can then the butterfly for as long as you can. then you can rest for a lill then will continue" Kagami beraly had an expression on his face as he explained what Lester had to do

Lester follow the training program that Mr. kagami gave him, he try his best as he promised to his coach and never complain. But after the program he was very exhausted the training was harder than he was expected, after he lift his head in the water he was really copping up with the air he was really out of breath that time.

He really hold up on pool post pull him self out of water and lay down out of exhaustion. He can't barely stand up on his own so he just take time and rest. He suddenly fell a sleep while laying on the side of the pool.

He was having a dream, a very old dream that was but the detail's was clearer. There was him and a boy they were on a ship. They were playing and running then fell on the sea he saw them both sinking on the water.

In reality while lester is dreaming he accidentally fell on the pool and sinking slowly he open his eye's a little and looking at the pool light ''Is that the sun?" he said to him self as he reach the bottom of the pool.

Kagami checked on his student after he got them something to drink and eat. he didnt see him but saw his stuff then air bubbles in the water "shit" he yelled and doped the stuff running to the pool and jump in swimming to Lester pulling him back up and out of the pool.

Kagami checked Lesters vitals and gave mouth to mouth to get the water out of his lungs when he coughed it up he was somewhat relieved that he was still alive. Kagami picked him up and layed him on a bench and grabbed the towels wrapping one around Lester before he checked up on some Lester again he striped off his wet clothes and wrapped the towel around his waist.

Kagami sighed and waited for Lester to gain consciousness "good thing the pool is warm" he stretched and ruffled his wet hair whit his hand "good thing i can swim" he looked at Lester hoping he would wake up soon

Lester open his eye's and said "I'm hungry" then when he look at his side he saw Mr. Kagami sitting. He tried to stand up and said "hi, coach did you also swim? Oh sorry I fell a sleep but I think if my memory is correct I fell a sleep besides the pool". Now I'm confuse did you carry me on the bench coach? Lester ask innocently and smile. I was tired and a fell a sleep, guest the training schedule was really hard I never feel exhausted like this whenever we train, thanks coach and smile again.

Lester really did not realize that he drown until he saw his body wrapped with towel and looking at Mr. kagami. He realize "Oh, shit did I drown?" spilt the word and look at Mr. kagami. He was looking at his coach and feel really sorry. "Sorry coach and he started to cry like a little boy who has confessed his sin to his dad".

Kagami was relieved when he heard the kid speak. he smiled a little and stayed silent hearing him ramble on until he figured out what had happened. Kagami signed and hugged Lester comforting him gently "if your tired quit next time and sit or lay down on a bench like this properly..i walking in just in time" he spoke gently patting his back for a few more minutes then got up and walked to were he dropped the food and the drinks he picked it up and looked it over.

Kagami walked back and handed him the food and drink "the food might be alill crushed.." he sat next to the kid "you should be fine now.. so eat slowly then well get you to my office and we will change your training program a little" he started to eat his own food and washed hit down whit his drink finishing quickly getting up waiting for Lester to finish then grabbing there stuff. he showed Lester a short cut from the pool that ended up in the locker room almost directly at his office "you can use this from now on"

Lester smiled and eat the food. I was really hungry thank you Mr. Kagami. He eat the food and pick his stuff and follow Mr. Kagami. "wow it's quite a short cut, you really know a lot coach" he smile and walked beside Kagami. 'So how many people did know this passage?" he asked his coach. Now I can go to your office without any hesitation or having a problem with crowd.

He was looking at his coach while walking. "wow his really tall, and he has a good muscles body formation. He can really carry me with out a problem" murmuring by himself. Then lester suddenly realized something and blushed. "No this is not love or crush this is just admiration, yes admiration, he save me right so I guest it's natural" he was thinking and spacing out while walking. Suddenly they reach the office but he was on a day dream state. "Oh it's not that" he say it out loud.

Kagami though about how many knew and could only think of now three people "well you. me. and the principle" he scratched the back of his head "not many use this part of the locker room.... and the principle made it for me to use" he didnt want to admit he didnt like crowds him self either so he left the reason why out. he threw his towel on his wet hair that was still dripping.

Kagami walked in to his office only wearing his wet boxers and did other his wet clothes in his own personal dryer in his back room. Kagami peered he head out of the back room "whats not it?" he asked whit a slightly confused face. "you need something in the dryer?" he asked walking out still in his wet boxers

Lester looked back, cover his eye's and say "please coach I'm a virgin, so please don't walk like that in front of me. I've never seen adult that only ware boxer". he was very red as he blushed and hide his face by his hand. "Damn why am I feeling this way were both man, but his thing was like popping out and his nipples. Oh my why did I think this way?" he was murmuring. He cant take it any more so he try to run but suddenly slipped on the floor and bump on some document on the office. "ouch, Sorry coach I'll fix it after I change my clothes" he shouted.

Lester try to stand up but his knees was hurt and have a little cut on it, "oh what a shame" what will coach think now. First I drowned and now I slipped, am I a wimp or what. But when I look at his body he was so hot that I totally lost control on my body and ended up falling.

Kagami saw Lester's reaction to his body and couldnt help but chuckle. he saw him slip and shock his head and walked to Lester "kid calm down" he picked him up and carried him to the back room. he sat him on the dryer and got a first aid kit. he cleaned the cut and bandaged it he glanced from under his wet hair at the kid. for some reason he liked his reaction.

"were both guys..calm down it probably just because i saved you or something" he grabbed a clean dry shirt from a pile of them and threw it to Lester "put on and then ill help you take off your swimming shorts so you can wear a pants...." he said and put on a shirt himself. then helped Lester take it off and put on his pants knowing his body was probably hurting like crazy now from exhaustion and the fall he carried him to a chair and went back to the back room took of his wet under wear and put it in the dryer turning it on. he pulled on a pair of pants then came out "rest here for the time being" Kagami started to gather his documents and organized them again

Lester really want to lose his conscious being carried by his coach who is half naked, being change in to pants and being treated. "Is it dooms day or what?" he was asking him self. Keep calm, I need to pick up my self or else he will notice me. He was thinking about everything that happened I saw it up close that thing, that big thing and he take off my pants with out hesitation, do coach always do that have he ever done that to any one? Oh, now I don't know what to say when his back. I don't have the gut's to say a word.

He feels hot, very hot, "what now am I going to have a fever?" he was asking himself. He fell a sleep again on the chair. As he was sleeping he say it out loud "coach, coach put up some clothes don't get near me"

Kagami glanced at him as he heard him mumble in his sleep. he chuckled at the kid he finished organizing his documents and checked his temperature it was normal he signed in relief. the chair he put him in could be set in sleep mode. he gently adjusted the chair so Lester could rest whit having neck pains later. he pulled out a thin soft blanket and wrapped it around Lester so he wouldnt catch a cold.

Kagami's clothes were dry and he put them back on and went out of his office to get more food and report what had happened to the principle then head back to find the kid still sleeping. he put the food and drinks on his desk and got started on his work waiting for him to wake up.

Lester waked up and look around "where am I?". He was thinking and holding the blanket that Kagami wrapped around him. "It smell's like him" he murmured. Then try to stand up look at his clothes and remember every thing now I'm doomed. "yeh I know its april fools day and I just want to think of this as a joke. Now I don't have the guts to look at him straight at the eye's!" As he turn his head at left side, he hit his head with Mr. kagami's head and Lester lost his balance on the chair falling to Mr. kagami.

As Lester open his eye's he saw Mr. Kagami under him and there lips touched "Oh sorry" he shouted and cover his lips. But looking at there position it was so awkward. He was sitting at Mr. kagami's tummy and Mr. Kagami was holding his waist. Lester was so red and did not know what to do.