Bitter Sweet Dive (private yukino kyo x mitsukixlin)

yukino kyo

Kagami could hear the kid wake up and glanced at him and was amused whit his mumbelings he had a hard time holding in his chuckles as he saw the kid react then out of nowere he felt there heads hit eachother he felt the shifting of weight and instictivily protected Lester he groaned slightly as his back hit the ground he felt there lips touch and quickly heard a sorry come from Lester and he looked at there position "hmm. Are you oke" Kagami asked him before he closed his eyes again resting on the floor thinking what a day

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yukino kyo

• MisuChan

Lester suddenly started to cry and try to stand up and cover himself with the blanket. He was really shocked. He wanted to think over everything clearly and to see Mr. kagami's face make him feel awkward and make his heart race. "It was my first kiss, why did it has to be with a man and more on it was from my coach!" murmuring while he was sobbing.

He take off the blanket and shout "thank you for today coach, see you tomorrow!" he bow and run. Lester reach the gate and look back if his coach follow him. "Thank god he's not here" he murmured and sits beside's the school gate.

Kagami felt bad for the kid. After he had rushed on Kagami slowly got up and walked to Lesters locker and saw it still had his clothes and stuff in side it he took it out the locker and grababbed his car keys the walked to the gate and saw him there he put the Lesters bag on Lesters head "you forgot your stuff.. ill give you a ride home. " he signed and helped the kid up and lead him to his car. They got in and Kagami signed " good thing i by car today. He looked at the kid "you know. That doesnt count as a kiss unless you count it as one" he smiled and ruffled his hair. Then drove off "were to" Kagami ased Lester to get him home

Lester was shocked he thought that Mr. Kagami will not bother to follow him. He actually did not mind his stuff's. But he was really thankful for Mr. kagami giving him a ride home he can't walk far at his condition and his allowance was on his bag so he really have no choice but to walk if Mr. kagami did not show on the gate.

Lester told Mr. kagami about his home and a little of his life. Well my house was actually far from school we leave near the sea. If you are about to commute you need to ride a train and a buss so please bare with me. I was the only child, my mother was a tour guide and my father was a Photographer they are always out of this town so I don't know if somebody was home at this time.

As they reach his house. There was really no one around. "Coach come in It was a long way so please eat dinner here I'll prepare some food" He said and invited his coach. He put on his apron and ponytail his hair. Lester really look like a girl when he do that.

Kagami didnt mind a longer drive. He actualy liked to ride. He got out and fallowed Lester in agreeing it would be to long of a drive whit out eating something he saw Lester like that and chuckled at how girly he looked. "You should sit you injured ass down" he shock his head and washed his hands " just tell me what you want to make and ill make it for you instead. Kagami smiled at him not wanting an injured guy cook for him he took the knife as started to chop the rest of what Lester was cutting already.

Once Kagami knew what he had to make he made it easily. When it was done he put it on the table so they could eat. "Hm...what....i can cook pretty well so just eat it" he said to the kid and thanked fir the food before he started to dig in

Lester looked at his coach and laugh a little. "I guest my apron was too small for him" he said to him self. He was looking at kagami like a little child looking at his father with such eye's. "Neh, Coach I think you are living alone and you are single right? because you can cook well." He was teasing his coach.

He looked at the food and amazed. "itadakimasu!" Lester said and eat. "Sogoi, Coach your really good at cooking" he shouted and eat a lot. "gochisosama deshita" as he finished his food. Thank you coach I'll clean the table and the dishes, but it's really late you need to go there were rumored carjacker at night near here so please be careful on your way. I'll be ok alone here, they always leave me alone and go home after a month so I'm used to it.

Kagami signed as Lester started to clean up. He grabed his hands " what do you nog get when your told injured boys should rest" he pushed him back on the chair. And looked at him as he said he was alone "how were you planning on going to school tomorrow. Whit the bus stop that far off and if your alone that wont do......" he thought of the options he had wile he washed the dishes. Putting them away were he took them from " do you have a guest room. Im not comfortable whit you being alone here in the state that your in" he admitted

Lester blushed red, "I did knot know he was really worried about me?" he said to himself. He stand up and said "We don't have one actually, we never have any visitor before and they was always out so they think it was not needed. But you can use my room actually it was on the second floor, due to my condition I can't use it due to the stair's so I'll just sleep at the living room".

"Oh" he shouted, "I remember that the shower room and the tub was on the second floor well if you want to take a bath you can use it. I guest I'll go on the public bath cause It's hard for me to go there". He took some of his father's clothes and give him to kagami.

Kagami took the clothes and picked Lester up princess style. Ill take the living room. You need a propper bed more then i do. He walked up the stairs whe he thought to himself "why the hell am i going this far for this kid" he signed slightly and reached the top of the stairs. "Im going to take a shower. If you want one i guess you should join me so i can wash your back for you. And know for sure you wont drown in the tub" he put

Lester down and let him deciede fof himself the opened the door and saw it was a bedroom and moved to the next wich was the bathroom and walked inside undressing himself. When he pulled his pants down he remembered he was comando style

Lester think about it clearly "he was a good guy after all so I think I'll accept his offer" and try to undress but he can't. "coach" he called " and continue with a blushing face "I know you've done so much but I was really having trouble, Can you undress me gently?" and hide his face on a pillow.

His skin is as white as snow but with pinkish glow, his flesh was as smooth as silk and his fragrance was like a new bloom rose. When you see him nude and cover his nipples and dick you will definitely think of him as a woman. But also his voice sounds like one.

Kagami was alread naked as he hread the kid call for him he walked into the room naked scratching the back of his head "call me or Kagami or Jace when were out side of school" he huffed and helped him get undressed Kagami blushed slightly at how femenin his body was it was even more beautifull then that of most females he gulped knowing he had to controle himself. Lester was his student. His apreantice and a younder guy a virgin ar that. He reminded himself. "Need anything else Princess" he said teasingly whit a soft smirk

Lester was very shy and cover his face. "If you really what to play knight I'll tell you this, I'm a stubborn princess so there's no turning back now!" he said it with a blushing face and added "carry me to the tab and wash me!". Lester was a shy boy, but due to what happen so far he open up himself to kagami, he never trusted anyone after the death of his best friend. He put all his trust to kagami and open up and even let him touch his sensitive body.

Lester think of kagami as a special person now he is not just a coach to him, he was actually falling for him. "His bicep his so big and I really like it when he carry me. He was really like a knight" he was talking to himself as he is being carried to the tab. He really want to embrace Kagami and wish that he will never let him go from his arms.

Kagami chuckled "maybe i prefer prince over knight" he gently picked up the naked kid and carried him to the bathroom and hold him tight as he turned on the water and filled the bathtub and waited till the water was hot en of. and placed Lester in it then sat behind him to wash his back "really this princess has a girly body but is one of the best swimmers if seen" Kagami complimented him in a teasing manner.

Kagami had his arms around Lester and was grabbing for the luffa in front of them his body pressed against Lesters back and his head on Lesters neck so he could see were he was reaching. he grabbed the luffa and turned the water off he leaned back and started to wash the kids back admiring his beautiful complection

Lester was aroused with Kagamis touch he was thinking that kagami is used on doing that stuff it make's him jealous and think "ah did he also do this stuff's to other people?." Lester was really carried away on there situation and let kagami do anything to his body. Suddenly he felt something hard on his back. He don't want to spoil everything so he just ignored it and sing.

Lester have a beautiful voice and really great on singing love song's, "Oh, sorry I have a habit of singing on the tab?" he said shyly as he blushed. "Thank you for the day Kagami - kun I'm so happy" he added and smiled.

Kagami reached forward to try and look at Lesters face ignoring the fact he was being turned on by this kid "its fine..you have a nice voice" he chuckled and smiled then looked at the kid weirdly "why are you happy exactly?" he asked not knowing if he ment this caring for him or saving his live or training him or just this spending time. he moved his hands to Lesters chest and started to wash it for him "Ne...for a virgin that was squeaking earlier at just the sight of my bare chest you seem pretty comfortable whit me now" he saw teasingly. Kagami didnt know why but he liked to tease and taunt this kid he couldnt really wrap his head around it.

Lester smiled and turn around slowly then speak "You know you are the first person to save me, the first person to carry me like that, the first person to see my naked body and most of all you have my first kiss!" he suddenly blush and out of shock for what he have said he embraced Kagami and there body meet flesh to flesh. "please don't look let me be like this with you for a moment. I don't want you to see my silly face." he said it while his voice is shaking and his body was trembling and like going to cry. H suddenly move his both hand to kagamis chest, his face near him and said "kagami - kun, I think... I think... I'm falling inlove with you,,, will accept it and take my everything?" after he said he buried his face to kagami's chest and embrace him.

Kagami watched Lester shift towards him and good a good view of his front and listened to the kid speak. he felt Lester cling to him and shake. instinctively and blushed "may..maybe you just confused me saving you for love?" he didnt know how to respond "i...i think....i could except your all...but...your my student...." he was trying to find reasons to calm himself down his lower part was waking up to rapidly.

Kagami hold on to Lester hiding his face for if Lester would look up thinking "what the hell am i doing...hes a student.." the fact he was a guy didnt bother him much. it wouldnt be his first guy. he shock his head not good" he whispered knowing that if this would keep going like this till end up in bed together and he wasnt sure if he would be the on on top. Kagami let go of Lester and got up his member was standing fully erect he quickly turned his back to the kid.

Lester started to cry after Kagami turn his back on him. He really like Kagami and he knew it's not like kagami said. "I'm not confused I love you,,, I really loved you Kagami!" he shouted. He cover his red face and put both his hand on Kagamis back. He felt like kagami rejected him. He hugged his back and said "If I said take me to bed and make love with me will you stay besides me?, will you accept me?". He try to stand up and cling on the wall. When you try to look at him he was like seducing Kagami. "Carry me! that's an order!" he shouted and expand his arm's waiting on Kagamis reaction.

He continued "Touch my chest Kagami and put your head hear you'll hear my racing, your the only one that make it beat like that... your the only one that make me act this way" and he lick kagami's ear.

Kagami felt really bad when he heard Lester shout those words. he felt the kid on his back and heard Lester order him. he turned and faced him knowing it was bad but Lester had him wrapped around his little finger Kagami picked him up his whole body shuttered when his ear was licked Kagami rested him just above his erect member "im not rejecting you....but for me it might be lust over love right now. do you still want me to have sex whit you" he rubbed his erect member under Lester and walked whit him to the bedroom "how did you imagine we have sex....were both guys Princess" he asked taunting Lester he sat them both on the bed and looked at Lester waiting for an answer.

Lester was covering his eye's and really in heat due to Kagami's rubbing thing. "I have watch it before... and ...and read a little, they say that it hurt's so as my knight! no no no... As my prince you will be my praying Uke!" as he say it out loud he goes back to covering his face. He try to position himself in front of Kagami, remove the his hand's from his eye's and started to make the mood. He first sit's on kagamis lap and put his right hand on his Kagami's thing and whisper's "your hard am I that erotic to make you as hard as this?, but we are just starting kagami make sure you wont disappoint my thing" and he hold kagamis hand and let him touch his thing.

Lester stare's at kagami as he startedto suck kagami's finger. "I'll give you a sample on your hand to make you feel more exited. well take our time coach now is my turn to teach you some basic man sex!" and bite kagami's neck. "Ops.. sorry but I'm a little sadistic my prince!" then kissed and suck the part that he bite.

Kagami was very amused by how Lester acted. he licked his lips and started to stroke Lester's member "i wont disappoint you that easily my Princess..your not the first if fucked. nor the first guy. you you might very well be the last person ill ever fuck if you please me" he smirked slightly. "lets see how much you can teach me" he moaned as Lester bit and sucked on Kagami's neck. Kagami played whit Lester's tip wile he enjoyed the view of the kid sucking on his fingers from his other hand. Kagami hated to admit it out loud he liked being dominated like this. Kagami let Lester take the lead curious to what this virgin boy could do.

Lester was aroused by kagami's stoke so he was really on the mood of asking for more. He kissed kagami hard and push him on the bed and stare at his nude body. "So my prince shall we start our play, and open up wide and give your princess the way" and kissed his feet slide to his knees slide to kagami's thing,,, "well my prince hold on tight on the bed!" after he said that he started to suck kagami's thing and used his tongue on kagami's tip and play, suck, play then suck.

Lester was very urge to go inside so he ward Kagami's "Still up?,,, I'll prepare you for our main dish my beloved price!" He kissed, licked and suck's kagami's nipple as he slowly inserted his hand on kagami's entrance "Don't worry... I'll prepare you so you won't feel pain... I'll be gentle" he whisper's.

Kagami let Lester do what he wanted. he lets go of Lester's shaft and grabs the sheets like Lester wanted him to do. he fully enjoyed how Lester was playing whit him and his member he moaned as Lester sucked on him and slowly starting to breath slightly heavy.

Kagami chuckled "go ahead my Princess. but i dont mind it rough so go ahead and serve it to me" he licked his lips and slightly moaned as Lester's fingers entered him waiting for Lester to put his member in he body was in full extacy waiting for the real thing to start.

Lester's done preparing kagami and hold his thing and slowly inserted it. "I'm on, my prince..." tear's fell but not for sadness, but due to joy he was really happy that they are now connected at last. He pushed and pull then tarted to stroke hard. He was really hard "Your so tight,,, Ahhh make me wanna enter you more..." he shouted. "Ahhh. . . aaaa... so tight your eating me whole... your eating me up!... aahhhHHHHH.... " he was screaming. Full of desire and lust he hold kagami's thing and stroke as he goes in and out on him."Ka.... ga.... mi... I'm going to come" he burst it out loud "I'm near ...very near...I'll come Inside... can't take it any longer".

Kagami bit his lip as he felt Lester enter once he was fully in Kagami moaned he tried not to chuckle at how vocal Lester was. alill of Pre-cum came on his tip pulling Lester in for a kiss to shut him up and trying to stretch the wile that he had to cum he moved his hips at Lester's speed and he was about 3 quarter since it wasnt his frist time he body was used to more. he made Lester take a tighter grip on his member and "whispered. cum inside i dont mind Princess" when Lester made a tighter grip and stroked harder he started to feel close. Kagami moaned Lester's name and prepared himself to cum whit him grabbing the sheets.