The Big Bad Wolf finds a Bunny w/Pigeon

azuneko

William pulled his hands away and stood up. Without another word he went to a set of drawers. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a large vibrator. He went back to the bunny and roughly handcuffed his hands to the bars of the cage. He silently shoved the vibrator into his body before turning it on high and leaving.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Ayase watched William confused. He wasn't sure what he was doing. Although he flinched as the other suddenly handcuffs him. He was a bit shocked but that only lasted a moment. He gasps as he felt the vibrator thrust into his hole. He grit his teeth unable to say anything. His gaze watching William leave the room.

"I'll be back after I take a nap, have fun down there" William chuckled and and turned the light off, leaving Ayase in complete darkness. He went back upstairs and passed out on the couch. He was asleep for about three hours

Ayase tried to wiggle his hips to get it out. Though it was no use. He closed his eyes trying not to let the dark bother him. Between the darkness and the vibrator; Ayase felt he'd go insane if the other didn't return. Ayase lost track of time as he trembled on the floor. His cock erect and dripping like crazy. He stopped counting how much he came. He stare off into the darkness only panting and slightly moaning.

William woke up a few hours later. He slowly sat up and rubbed his forehead. He suddenly remembered what he had done when he was drunk. He let out a soft sigh as he stood up and went to the basement. He hadn't intended to be so rough with the bunny, but it was probably for the best. He walked down into the basement and flicked on the light switch.

Ayase was still in the same spot William had left him in. His gaze completely out of focus and his lower half a complete mess of body fluids. He was trembling but only from the vibe inside him. He didn't even notice William had return or that the lights were even on.

William sighed, he found the remote in his pocket and switched the vibrator off. He sat down in front of Ayase and gently ran a hand over his cheek. "you look like a mess..." he murmured. "how do you feel?"

Ayase was far too out of it to even respond. He didn't know exactly how long he had really been there. It was troublesome to think at the moment. He could hear William's voice but he didn't urge to reply. He honestly had no clue what the wolf was asking him this time. Ayase was sure it was perverted or something cruel. Feeling the vibrator being removed, he came one more time before passing out.

William sighed when the boy fainted. He uncuffed his hands and took him out of the cage, slipping the vibrator off. He cuffed Ayase's hands behind his back and carried him upstairs and to the bathroom. He set the boy down in the tub and started to wash his body with a damp washcloth.

Ayase was dreaming of being back with his family. He knew they weren't around anymore but it was always nice just remembering his happy days. So far he hasnt remembered the last time he really smiled with pure joy. It felt like ages. He then began wondering how much longer would he be in William's care. He knew the other was planning to sell him to the male who called him a thief to start this whole mess. Feeling something odd he awoken. Ayase looked around but didn't move much. He noticed his hands still cuffed.

William wanted to take care of the bunny, he wanted to give up this whole thing and apologize. But he couldn't, it was his job. His hand moved down to clean the boy's groin. He slowly wrapped the wash cloth around Ayase's cock and squeezed.

Ayase flinched as William held him there. He wanted to shout stop but held back. Instead he bit his lip holding in the urge to resist. He realized the more he said no the more aggressive William got. Ayase decided to accept it like it was as normal as breathing. Ayase stared at his groin wondering what William was going to do.

"did you keep track of how many times you came?" William asked softly, gently squeezing the boy's length. "Whenever I leave you alone like that you should make sure that you count, I might end up asking you later"

Honestly Ayase had stopped counting after the fifth time. His gaze still hazy as he listened to William. So he figured this was something that could possibly happen again. It was pure insanity. Enough to make a normal person go mad. Even so he just nods as he didn't feel like saying no anymore. If this was how things had to be then so be it. Ayase would let William have his way in the end.

William sighed softly, his face was clearly sad. "I guess this is good... You'll need to get used to this kind of thing..." he finished cleaning the boy before lifting him out of the tub. "come on, lets go back downstairs..."

Ayase looked at his face noticing something was off. William actually looked sad but he couldn't tell if it was for real. So far the other admitted to pretending to be kind and gentle. So maybe this was to throw him off wome more. He didn't pay it any attention. He was tired of being toyed with. He just wanted to wake up and find himself in a warm field of carrots. Ayase nods his head as William told him it was back to the basement.

William carried Ayase back down the the basement and brought him to an almost completely empty room. "The man who's buying you wants a sample video of your progress" William's voice sounded void of all emotion as he opened up a couple drawers and started setting up a video camera.

Ayase watched the other and could tell something wasn't right with him. He wonders if he was still drunk or just ill from being drunk yesterday. His gaze followed him silently. He was tempted to say something but fought the urge to. He didn't want William to get aggressive. That would be bad.

William sat down heavily on the floor and ran a hand through his hair. "Fuck... I really don't want to do this today..." he muttered. "Can't you try to fight back? or say something at least? You're just laying there like you're already broken..."

Ayase was a bit surprised. He didn't know if this was William testing him or not. Even so he couldn't stay silent. "I thought the point of all of this was to break me. You get mad when I say no or make a fuss. You lock me away and punish me. So isn't this way better? Doesn't that mean you'll sell me and make the money you want?" he asked seriously confused.

"I know, I know... This is my job, it's nothing personal..." William stared at the floor. "I've done this hundreds of times, I have a fucking reputation to keep up... but... fuck... why'd you have to point out all that shit about being alone?"

Ayase frowns. "Well it was just too clear to see. After all isn't it possible you want your very own companion. One you can have for yourself. I'm sure while training many smaller animals some grew on you but you sold them off. Ever stop and try to hold onto one for yourself. It's not that selfish. After all your doing all the work and everyone just comes for the finished product. Put your work to work for you." he said realizing what he was saying. He just had to avoid saying anything to cause the other to get pissed. Though the words he really wanted to say got stuck in his throat. He knew why after all. Ayase smiled a bit. "After you sell me find a small critter for yourself. I'm sure you'll be much happier."

William listened carefully to the bunny's words. "I guess you're right..." he sighed softly and walked over to Ayase. "I'll have to make sure to properly break you so its easier for you to settle in to your new home..." he murmured. He felt a little bit disappointed that Ayase hadn't asked to stay with him, but it made sense.

Ayase just nods as he looked away. This would be troublesome if he stayed. He just knew it. He was sure the person trying to but him would be pissed if William kept him. Thus he wouldn't ask to stay. He was smart enough to know that much would ruin William's business. His gaze drifted so he wasn't looking at William. He wanted to avoid she contact with him.

William stared at him for a moment. "you know... That guy never did get a good look at you..." he finally said, avoiding looking at the bunny. "if a different bunny replaced you, I'm sure he'd never even notice..." he highly doubted that Ayase would want to stay with him, especially at the cost of someone else being put through this.