Second chance ( Private :raimeowmeow x mitsukixlin ) 18+

Rhye_Meow

Aki just finished washing the yukata's after he was bored whit his book and the tv. he heard his phone ring and rushed to it. he looked at the screen and knitted his eyebrows mumbling " why would he call" he picked up "hello~" he heard Riki say

"Aki? Come to the office now, bring your suitcase.. you're coming with us!"

"i..im cumming ill be there in alill. oh could you call my school for special leave and stuff" Aki said excitedly and hung up to pack his bag he changed his contacts to his glasses he kept his yukata on and put his bag in the car and drove off to the office he left his bag in the car. and went in.

Aki knocked on the door before he entered he politely greeted everyone hand silently hoped he wasnt a bother. he stood next to Riki and asked him in a whisper "um why the sudden call to make me come along?" he asked curiously

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• Rhye_Meow

"What the hell." Is all he could blurt out when he saw Aki came in wearing a yukata. Not that Aki is wearing something bad, but quite the opposite. He looks like he is from the ancient times. Wearing something so regal. "Uwah,. So this is the one Hikaru-san is dating? Dont you think he really looks like the Akira in the book Hikaru-san made? Maybe he is the model. And ... japanese clothing. He is so handsome." One of the people from inside the office gossip. Hikaru , being an over protective mother hen, stared at Aki, almost quetsioning him why does he looked like that. But he was interupted by Riki.

"Okay, ive already ask your school, so you are fine." Riki patted Aki's shoulders and ask him yo sit beside Hikaru. "Everyone, this news about Aki is between us onoy, if these leaks out, Hikaru will terminate his contract with us, that's the agreement." Riki winked at Hikaru and Aki and continue with what they needed to discuss between the trip. All this time, Hikaru was holding Aki's hands under the table.

---

As they rode the train to Fukuoka, Hikaru was silent all the time. Just holding Aki's hand. Everyone who came with them was blushing at how much Hikaru shows his love for his lover. As he carried Aki's bag, letting him walk first, and just attentively look at what he might need.

'Ay,,, i want someone like hikaru too!' Was their silent cries in their hearts. But was is Hikaru was thinking about is, that book is about his real past experience.

'Will he be disappointed?' Hikaru questioned in his head. As he leaned Aki's head at his shoulders.

Aki was all exited about the trip and that he didnt have to worry about school and could be whit Hikaru. he didnt care what the others were saying or looking at. he sat down next to Hikaru as Riki told him to. Aki was ecstatic but his face didnt show much at all he held Hikaru's hand under the table all happy.

Aki was being spoiled the whole time and he enjoyed it he rested his head on Hikaru's shoulder and closed his eyes he scratched his skin of his hand opened so it bleed alill and whit out anyone knowing he made some signs on his skin whit his blood under the sleeve of his kimono and said in his mind "Hikaru....can you hear me" he smiled as he hoped this worked and Hikaru could hear him.

"Hikaru-dono, Akira sama is calling for you." Yuuya, Akira's wife was wearing a lovely pink sakura leaves patterned kimono. She is indeed a very beautiful woman, long black hair, faid skin, red thin lips. Even with her full pregnant belly, she still walks grace. Hikaru can't help but admire her. "Ah, Yuuya-san , i'll go see him now." He answered very flustered and corre ted his agape mouth before bowing to Yuuya and went to search Akira. Shortly after, he saw him brushing off the fallen withered leaves on the ground, wearing a black and white yukata, white a black haori over. If Yuuya was beautiful,then Akira for Hikaru was otherwordly beautiful. The minute he saw him, Hikaru's heart has been beating wildly. He love this man the minute he saw him. And now his love has been growing everyday. He doesn't expect anything in return. Being able to see be with him is more than enough.

Akira greeted him with a warm smile and stop what he is doing. "Hikaru, i might be killed soon. Heed my command, oh spirit of fire. As my last order for you, Hikaru; my brother and my dear friend.. terminate our contract and be free once more."

"Gasp."

Hikaru....can you hear me?

Hikaru woke-up from the call. The voice was done telephatically, something he hasn't heard and experiened in a while. When he realized where is this voice coming from, he jolt and looked at Aki and answered telephatically too.

"H-how did you learn this?"

Aki kept his face calm and his eyes closed. Aki chuckled in his head "Hmmm.. i for some reason know it. probably because i used the book. to find you before" he snuggled himself closer to Hikaru "im glad it worked. Ne Hikaru.." he started not sure what to do now "im glad im coming whit you. um...you would tell me if something is troubling you wont you?" he asked in a somewhat insecure voice.

Aki was alill tired and started to drift off whit out breaking the telepathic contact he started to dream in vivid colors it was all pleasant in the beginning but slowly he started having a night mare of a war that was raging on. people being slayed one by one left and right blood every were. Aki could see it was just one man slaying them all the man was covered in blood. he felt like he knew the man but he couldnt see his face

"im glad im coming whit you. um...you would tell me if something is troubling you wont you?"

"Ofcourse, i am happy too. And now that you mention it, i love how you look. But it's kind of pissing me off how everyone stares at you." He look at Aki and sling his arms around Aki's shoulder and kiss him in the temples. A few staff and even Riki saw what Hikaru did and they all look away, feeling very shy at how affectionate and soft Hikaru has become around the young man.

Aki felt silent so Hikaru instantly thought he was just sleeping. When Riki saw Aki was sleeping in Hikaru's arms, he took the opportunity to pass Hikaru the script. He read it and instantly he was brought back to his past. Aki thrash at his side and sweat heavily, seemingly having a nightmare.

"Aki?" He shook him hard but he isn't waking up. So tried to wake him telephatically.

"Aki!! You better wake up now!!"

Aki heard his name being called and looked around him. he couldnt see were it came from. then he heard it again whit a wake up. he slowly opened his eyes and noticed he was in the train in Hikaru's arms. he looked at Hikaru realizing that was just a dream. Aki looked alill relived and sat up, removed his glasses as he sat up then rubbed his eyes "were are we now?" he asked alill sleepy putting his glasses back on looking outside he looked at the paper in Hikaru's hands and tilted his head to try and read it curiously. after a few failed attempts he just rested himself back against Hikaru. "can i read it to?" he asked softly so only Hikaru would hear forgetting he could ask telepathically

"can i read it to?"

Hikaru looked at Aki and squinted his eyes and sigh. He held Aki's face and press his forehead to him. "You forgot to close the telepathy that's why you had a nightmare. Never do that again okay?" He kiss his lips lightly. Not caring about the spectators. "Do you want to eat? I'm kinda hungry, and we still have almost 2 hours to get there." He didnt wait for Aki's reply and called Riki and ask for two bentos. When their meal arrived, he gave Aki the chopsticks and meal, and opened his. He started eating in silence. Still feeling that troubled feeling as their destination aproaches.

Aki blushed slightly "Gomen" he returned the kiss forgetting there were others around he burred himself against Hikaru and waited for the food he took and started to eat in silence to then he glanced at Hikaru speaking telepathically again "i forgot how you close it.." he said alill nervously knowing he messed up alill again. "um Hikaru...when you were gone. i read the books" he kept munching on his food shifting in his seat. thats something he always did when he was nervous or alill embarrassed whit out showing it on his face he finished his bento not sure if Hikaru will be mad at him for reading his books. he looked outside the window trying to keep calm hating the silence they were in mostly

By now, Hikaru knew that Aki is uncomfortable and gauging his expression. He heave a sigh of exaparation and he shove an egg roll at him and said. "I'm not mad, i just want you to know that -that was in the past. I did love your grandpa, but he is gone now.."-he smiled at him. "I hope you are okay with this shooting, cause im a little worried, if you have read my book. You knew i will have to endure it, cause there will be.... uhm.. sex scenes." He scratch his face and hug Aki, "Oh no, i'm gonna get in trouble am i?" He was very worried about how Aki will eeact to all this, when a handsome young man, probably in hid mid twenties, approached them and introduce himself.

"Hikaru-san? I am Kyle, i'm playing as Akira. If you have a minute, can we practice scripts real quick?" Kyle looked at Aki from head to toe and smirk. "Ahm,, sure. After my lunch." Hikaru answered and Kyle smiled as reply. Hikaru hurry and eating and give Aki a kiss at his hands. "I'm just going to practice with Kyle-kun, okay." He stood up and went to Kyle's train booth.

Character introduction: Kyle

Personality: sweet and loved by all, it is a known fact that he is Hikaru's fan.and that he worked hard to get Akira's role.

Cute_Anime_Guy1.jpg

Aki smiled "i know" and combed down the egg role feeling stuffed since he already ate his bento. Aki blushed alill as he heard sex scenes come from Hikaru's mouth. Aki looked at Kyle as he spoke and noticed him smirk after looking him up and down and instantly knew it was trouble but kept his poker work face.

Aki watched Hikaru leave and fallowed Riki to were he would be staying. he unpacked his tings and got himself comfortable alill worried about what will happen since that Kyle person would classify as Hikaru's taste and the intense scenes had him troubled.

Aki saw a bath house on his way to the hotel room Aki grabbed some bathing stuff and texted Riki he would go there for alill wile so they wouldnt be worried whit him missing. he made his way there and went in payed the lady at the desk.

He entered the locker room and got undressed rinsed himself then soaked in the bath it was an open air. Aki loved it and closed his eyes making sure the telepathic connection was cut off.

Hikaru felt that Kyle was easy to get along with. He was very professional and that he is even helping Hiakru on the lines he is struggling with. Kyle smiles alot, but whenever they read the lines, he transform into Akira character and Hikaru just couldnt help but give him heaps of praises in his head. He approved of Kyle being Akira. But, he took alot of time without Aki already so he needed to go. "One question, Hikaru-san, is Aki-kun your lover?" Kyle ask before he leave the room.

"No, he is my life,.." he answered cooly, making Kyle taken aback.

He tried to call Aki, searching where he is. "Aki, call me when you get this."

Hikaru worriedly look around.

Aki soaked in the bath for a few hours when he finally came out and got dressed he looked at his phone noticing he had a missed call from Hikaru. he blushed alill he didnt care if he did he was the only one there. he quickly called Hikaru back and waited for him to answer. the fist one went to voice mail. so he tried again "Hikaru..." he had a goofy smile on his face and grabbed his glasses "im at the bath house close to the hotel. i had send a text to Riki so you wouldnt worry." he said softly wile he walked out bowing to the lady as he did. Aki made his way to the hotel "im going back now ill see you in our room in a few minutes" he hung up and started to run but the Yukata wouldnt let him. and he tripped falling flat on his face whit an "oef..." he could here a soft laugh well more like a soft snicker. but didnt care much. he got himself up and gathered his stuff.

Hikaru was drinking cold coffee when he received Aki's message. "Tch, damn him leaving me." Hikaru was pissed. His aura was dark as he walked through the hotel lobby. Riki saw him and said, "Oh, Hikaru, Aki mailed me and said he is in a bathhouse." Hikaru knew no one is around so he fired a fire ball neat Riki's feet."Ack! What did i do to you?" Riki stumble on the ground, Hikaru held him upwards and grab his collar. "Damn you! Didn't even tell me that my Aki was gone, and he mailed you not me?!" He said while his face is near Riki's almost wanting to eat him alive. Hikaru let go of Riki and run away from there when he felt Aki, in under 15 seconds he saw Aki wearing a very provocative Yukata while his skin was still pink from bathing, he was beyond angry. Being possessive over Aki was his bad character and he knew it. He lost someone once and it was hell. He won't be losing Aki this time. Wordlessly, he grabbed Aki's hand and silently walked him back to the hotel. They were about to enter the lobby when Kyle called him. "Hikaru-san , the director is calling us now, i was looking for you all over!" He smiled and walked towards them. Kyle bowed at Aki as greetings and grab Hikaru's hands. "Let's go Hikaru-san, it's unproffesional to make them wait." Hikaru agreed but he was reluctant. He kissed Aki's cheeks and said."Dont wander around without telling me. After this is done, we'll walk out abit." Kyle drag him out there, but not without looking back at Aki and give him a mischievous smile. Showing off that Hikaru was with him.

Aki had his stuff gathered when he felt someone take his hand he looked up and saw Hikaru he smiled but as soon as he saw his expression he face turned slightly pale. "oh shit hes mad..." he thought to himself. he held onto Hikaru's hand tightly as the walked and he looked around to see if he could find a face to that laugh he heard when he had fallen down but didnt see anyone. Aki groaned in his head as he heard Kyle's voice they turned to him and he bowed his head respectfully back as a greeting. he saw Kyle was holding his hand and he was inwardly extremely pissed but didnt show it on his face. as he waved he saw Kyle smile like he was up to something and he snapped he turned and went to there room. Aki was so mad he wanted to trow things around and scream. he realized his behavior and signed at himself he slapped his own cheeks and and said "calm down calm down. nothings going to happen" he really wanted to belief his own words. he felt like he was being watched and pretended he didnt notice but he felt alill uneasy.

Hikaru met with the director and the Tv production crew. They did a bit of script reading and wardrobe testing and camera testing. Alot of the people praise how well Hikaru and Kyle look in photos. And now being dress in japanese clothing, and ask to pose for a few shoots, they can't help but love their chemistry.

The novel 'Summoner' is about the life of a youkai who fell in love with his master. This novel is tag as BL or even Yaoi. But the story itself was touching, full of drama and tragedy. So this shoot is very much anticipated. Alot of people are actually intrigue as to why the lead youkai named Hikaru as well looks like the author. He just answer them ,'because i love my looks'. As a joke. When the photographer said that tbe next pose is the last shot, Kyle playfully tug Hikaru and plant a kiss. The kiss was perfect in every sense. The angle was nicely done, the directors and the crew threw loud cheers and applause. Hikaru was shy, he knew this was all for a job but he is uneasy. He didnt like Kyle's kisses. And that wasn't just a kiss. Kyle inserted his tongue inside.

When they finish, the director send them samples of the shot. Hikaru didnt mind them and just continue to walk to their rooms. "Aki, you here?" He excitedly open the door.

Aki was lazing in the room whit a book. he was bored out of his mind untill he heard Hikaru call for him. he shot up looking happy. he rushed torts Hikaru and Pounced on him "your finally back" he paused then asked "what did you do?" he wanted to hear all the details he pulled Hikaru inside and closed the door and crawled on his lap looking Hikaru in the eyes. Aki was still feeling alill uneasy about having to be alone again later but he never said anything about it to Hikaru. he didnt want to worry Hikaru about something that might just as well be his imagination since Hikaru hasnt seen or hear or felt anything yet. he didnt really listen to what Hikaru was telling him. once he noticed Hikaru was done talking Aki kissed him deeply

"Err.. it was okay, we just had a few script readings, and screen test, after that Kyle and me had a photoshoot."he evaded the topic while Aki is being sweet and clingy all over. He just didn't have the time to be honest with the kiss. He knew Aki wouldn't like it. "I think i'll have a quick shower first Aki, then we'll eat dinner."

Aki's attention seems to be elsewhere and he didn't listen to what Hikaru said plant a deep kiss on him. He feel disgusting letting Kyle's saliva into Aki's mouth so much that he pushed Aki away from him,almost in a forceful manner. "Sorry Aki, i-i knew you don't drink sake, and i had some so,i'll just gonna go freshen up. Afterwards we'll walk outside like i promise." He help Aki sit properly,making sure he is not hurt and then swiftly stood up and go through the shower room. Lying to Aki was his only choice.

He didn't realize that his phone fell on the floor.

Aki was pushed off quit harshly by Hikaru his eyes widened he felt alill hurt specially since his excuse was because he drank sake. Aki though back but he couldnt smell liquor on Hikaru at all. Hikaru was in the shower and he knew something was up. he noticed the phone on the floor. Aki unlocked it to see if it was his phone or not. and saw the picture of him and Kyle kissing. He felt tears well up in his eyes and threw the Phone at the opposite wall being so pissed. he got up and left feeling enraged he walked out and left his phone behind he was cursing and yelling at himself in his head trying to suppress his tears not wanting anyone to see him cry. he walked in to the park absentmindedly not noticing he walked into a part of the park that was more like a Forrest. he walked for a wile and sound alill pond and sat down in front of it and cried feeling like his heart was being ripped out. wile he knew he this kind of thing could happen and even more things would kept coming his way. he was afraid of that wile he sobbed quietly alone at the pond

"Aki? Aki what happen?" Hikaru rushed out of the shower when he heard a crash. He got out with a towel wrap in his waist. Seeing the smashed up phone, Hikaru realized that Aki may have seen the pictures and he already thought that all hell broke loose.

He got dress pretty quickly and ran outside the hotel, even without shoes on, Hikaru ran with all his might. Before he did, he banged Riki's hotel door and ask him if he had seen Aki. Riki was surprised at how he looks. Hikaru was in a state of panic. "

What happen?!" Riki asked.

"Aki, he...he saw me kissing Kyle in the photo." He pressed his temples,seemingly having a headache.

"But that's your job. It was just a kiss." Riki answered him with a questioning look.

"Tch! You wouldn't understand. Anyways. Help me!" He dashed out of there.

Hikaru wanted to transform but people around him looks at what he was doing. Some are actually taking pictures of him. And he just dodge,them. 'Where are you Aki? Answer me.. please let me explain!!' he tried telepathy.

Aki had calmed down after a lill wile crying he got up and looked around him and panicked not knowing were he was. he thought of what to do..and tried to reconnect the telepathic contact be because he was panicked he couldnt get it right the first 5 attempts.. he tried to calm himself down and heard his name being called he looked around him but saw no one he held his head as he breathed in controllable and just yelled out Hikaru's name whit tears in his eyes again he hear a tree branch crack behind him he turned to the sound panicking more since he still didnt see any one there "Hikaru~!!!" he grabbed a tree to hide behind he was scarred he had the same eerie feeling as right before the lion like cat daemon attacked him

"Where are you?" Hikaru was prantic looking for his beloved. This has cause him too much stress that his nails are starting to show. When he felt that he lost the people that was following him and curious about what he is doing, he transformed and let his eyes glowed and his claws break out. Leaping as high as the trees, he tried to locate where Aki is. 'Why aren't you answering Aki? Please stop worrying me.' He pleaded as he swiftly ran from tree to tree and dodge branches and low hanging trunks.

The wind blew and he caught a familiar scent, this made him even more worried. Practically screaming at telepathy looking for Aki.

"Hikaru~!!!"

When the voice rang, the flames envelope Hikaru and he glowed like the sun. Almost instantly, he was teleported to Aki's side. When he saw him, his knees almost gave in. Hikaru is in a worse condition, dishevelled hair, no shoes,torn clothing. Yet, for some reason, he felt awful.. much much worse seeing Aki like that,. He came beside him with and hug him with all his might,.

Aki felt Hikaru hug him and he calmed down clinging to him. once he was really calm he noticed the state he was in he looked him up and down stunned "w..what happened....to you?" he was fully calm now and chuckled abit "how did you get so torn up" then he remembered the photo and looked down "why did you lie to me?" he asked alill upset before Hikaru could say anything "you...your not in love whit him are you...your not going to leave me right" he panicked alill and his eyes got teary again holding on to his shirt tightly

The first two questions just pass by Hikaru's ear. He didn't really care about how he was, right now Aki is important. And he is glad he is safe.

why did you lie to me?

"I'm sorry. Let's talk about Kyle at our room. It's chilly here.. you might catch a cold." He started to drag Aki back when he heard something that hurt him.

"you...your not in love whit him are you...your not going to leave me right"

He looked back at Aki and gave him a slap in the face. It wasn't hard, more like it hurts emotionally. "How can you even blurt such farce." He look at Aki, almost in the verge of tears and he started walking back, not really caring or listening to what Aki was doing. All he knew is that he wanted this night to end, he wanted these sad feeling to end. He wanted Aki inside a warm blanket and hug him till they fall asleep.

Aki felt his face sting alill and his eyes widen he let go of Hikaru and let him walk away not wanting to go back whit him now he held his cheek and slides down against the tree behind him his body limp he was so hurt he just couldnt think or react anymore to anything he was frozen in place holding himself tears streaming down his face. some one was approaching Aki. and gently wiped away the tears and lifted him up taking him away. Aki passed out in the strangers arms