Second chance ( Private :raimeowmeow x mitsukixlin ) 18+

Rhye_Meow

Aki was still thinking in the hall of how to get his heavy stuff into his room then heard music starting to play. he shifted his head further down the hall to see where its came from then saw Hikaru walk out completely naked and he gasped and let out a soft sound as he did he could clearly see he had an good body and blushed and then stared at his member that was dangling between his legs and his eyes widened "eh~" he almost shouted then covered his mouth whit his head as red as a tomato knowing Hikaru probably heard him he stood there almost frozen afraid Hikaru would think weirdly of him

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• Rhye_Meow

When Hikaru heard a gasp not far from him, he turned around and saw Aki beet red, covering his mouth. He realize he made a mistake and walk out naked. "Ah damn guess i can't do this habit anymore, sorry."

"But i kinda like his reaction." He said to himself and walk away swiftly to close the bathroom door. As the cold water run, his eyes glowed red and his claws showed. He was excited, aroused and ...happy. "What are you doing to me Aki?"he said.

Aftera few minutes, he got of the shower and got dress in jeans and shirt, "Aki, where are you? I saw your car full of stuffs. Do you need any help?"

Aki sat on the back seat still red he could still see Hikaru's naked body in his head. he was on the backseat so he could calm himself down or at least try. he had his hands on his crouch knowing he was aroused more every time he thought about Hikaru's body he didnt really know what to do since this never happened to him before hes never been in love or even sexually interested in anyone until now. he heard Hikaru's voice and he went beet red again "a..um n..no" he said from his spot not wanting Hikaru to see him like this he signed and looked at the tent in his pants "shit....now what" he muttered under his breath

Hikaru's senses cannot even begin to compare to humans, whenever he shift to his youkai form. He saw Aki sitting idly inside his car and his breathing and pulse. His red eyes glowed and see Aki's temperature is far too high than he was a few minutes ago,,

"Don't tell me...he is aroused to have seen me earlier? What is he, a virgin?"

He mutter. He tap the window of Aki's car and open the passenger's seat and hop in. He shiifted his weight and face his body towards Aki and loom in closer to his face."This might not happen again..." he said to himself convincing him to pounce. He touched Aki's swollen crouch and smirked at him,

"Are you just excited about your new car, or is it because you saw my penis?" He whispered in Aki's ear..

Aki closed his eyes hoping Hikaru would go away whit out him finding out. then he heard a door open and opened them looking slightly shocked at Hikaru. Aki saw him cumming closer and instinctively he moved alill bit back touching the other car door then felt his hand on his erection and bit his lip alill he looked away as Hikaru asked him if it was because of the car or him. Aki didnt know how to reply and kept his head turned away "why would i be like this because of a car" he whispered under his shaking breath feeling his member throb in his pants not sure what to do now he was caught in one of the worst positions possible

"why would i be like this because of a car"

When Hikaru heard these words from Aki's mouth. All of his reasoning snap all at once. He opened his door and hop out and walked swiftly and open Aki's door, and grab him out, he carried him like a princess not caring what kind of reaction he has right now. It's been so long since Hikaru felt someone's warmth and now he has a chance, he wont let it pass him by.

Opening his bedroom door, swiftly with his feet, he slammed Aki at his bare Tatami floor and open his legs wide and position between them. He pause for awhile and longingly stared at Aki under him and touched his face.

"Can i,Aki? I want to touch you..."

Aki saw Hikaru get out and looked abit relieved then got pulled out and squeaked he held onto Hikaru tightly while he was being carried as a princess really embarrassed he felt the hard floor under him and looked at Hikaru as he climbed on top he knew something was cumming then he heard Hikaru say

"Can i,Aki? I want to touch you..."

he looked abit shocked but rested his head on Hikaru's hand and nodded looking at him longingly blushing deeply he knew he wanted Hikaru to touch him but he didnt know how he would get touched and what else could happen but he knew he could always ask him to stop if he didnt want it anymore. he bit his lip softly trying to control the urge to kiss Hikaru

Control.

If there is one thing Hikaru is really good at, then it's control. For the past 100, 200, 300years..he didnt even touched one human, and now this Aki underneath him is making him loose control,it's scaring him. "Who is this man... really?" He question himself as Aki nodded to his question. At first he parted his lips and drew an audible breath in. Then lean down towards Aki's mouth and gently plant a kiss. It was a soft smack at first. But when Hikaru felt that inexplicable electricity, the soft was replace by a deep one, he pinched Aki's jaw, forcing it to open and welcome his tongue. He swirled it inside as he stroke Aki's hair gently. When he stop the kissing of the mouth, he then proceed to kiss Aki's face. He kiss his eyes, and ears and nibbled on the lobe, while simultaneously undoing Aki's belt and digging out his penis."Ne, youre really hard.."he whispered as he gently stroke Aki. He sat down and remove his shirt and fix his dangling messy hair,

"Aki, dont be scared, im not going to hurt you."

He spread Aki's legs open and fondle Aki's hole and insert one finger.

Aki was swept off his feet when Hikaru's lips touched his he wrapped his arms around Hikaru's neck when Hikaru deepened the kiss when he was forced to open his mouth he welcomed Hikaru's tongue and awkwardly tried to keep up whit Hikaru's this being his first real kiss. He moaned softly as Hikaru stroked Aki's member his whole body reacted and to his touch. Aki looked at Hikaru and softly nodded when he said not to be scared. he felt a finger slide in his backside and his eyes widened and he groaned alill grabbing at Hikarus arms "i..it h...hurts" he said softly squeezing his eyes shut and his body tensed up slightly

"Just take a deep breath and i'll let the pain go away." He collected a bit of saliva in his mouth, and spit on the half inserted finger. He twirled in a bit, now that it's grease up, he finally can insert the whole index. He knew this is weird and uncomfortable for Aki, so he slowly open his pants and whip his penis out. He was hard too, from all this excitement. He leaned in and kiss Aki's nipple, letting his pipping hot thing touched Aki's leg. He was slowly moving the finger inside, trying to find that sweet little spot, while licking Aki's chest all over. When he felt that Aki need's a little more greasing, he withdrew his finger out and used his two hands to pressed on Aki's legs. "You better enjoy this."he said to Aki. And began to licked and sucked Aki's very hard member.

Aki started to moan after Hikaru greased it up. he bit his lip and his back and head rest on the ground as Hikaru kissed his body all over he was starting to breath alill more heavy enjoying it. he felt Hikaru pull his finger out and looked alill disappointed then gasped as he moved his mouth over Aki's member and moaned he was surprised at how good it felt he started to play whit Hikaru's hair and slide his free hand over his own chest feeling all the hot places where Hikaru touched him. Aki's member started to throb and moan alill harder

As Hikaru felt his hair being played and yank a bit, he knew Aki was feeling good. He held Aki's hips to arch, making him feel Aki deeper in his mouth. He used his tongue more, making him loose himself too. He started to fondle just the entrance of of Aki's hole. All this foreplay is making him lust more.

"I bettee make him cum fast.." he said to himself, and begun to increase his tempo, sucking and blowing and twirling his tongue around Aki's wet dripping penis. He then use the hand the fondle the hole to jerk the shaft up and down too.

"Uhmmph..." he made a lewd sound at his throat.

Aki grabbed at Hikaru's hair more when he started to suck harder. he arched his back and pushed his head into the ground feeling he was close. when Hikaru played whit Aki's member more he shot his cum into his mouth and heard a sound cumming from Hikaru he was painting and let go of Hikaru's hair Aki's body going back onto the ground he looked at Hikaru his face slightly red "t..that..felt g..good" he said between breaths

When Hikaru felt Aki was nearly cumming, he decided to move that tongue more. Aki trembled and convulse and then shoots his load into Hikaru's mouth. It was slightly bitter and warm. He saw Aki slump his body, still panting from cumming, and he heard him say that that was good. He grabbed Akiby thw waist and yank his lower body closer to him, he sat and lifted Aki's botto half near his head he began to spit the hot cum at Aki's bum hole. When he finished spitting it all, he began to licked it and inserted two fingers inside, moving it like a scissor cutting through paper. He used his middle finger to search that spot he is searching for, and found it in no time, he started to assault that place vigorously.

He stop licking and looked at Aki once more, "I'll make you cumm some more.." he licked his upper lips.

Aki's eyes widened abit when he felt his body being pulled and the spit on his ass he moaned as the fingers slide in his ass he looked at Hikaru "m...more?" he asked almost thinking it wasnt possible but he got hard again and bit on his finger for some reason Hikaru's fingers didnt hurt him at all but felt really good. his back arched slightly again "i..i want more" he said in a soft and lewd voice whit his eyes closed he felt like he was going to lose his mind

"i..i want more"

Hikaru stretch Aki more, adding another finger in. Swirling inside and moving it in thrusting motion. He was breathing really heavily that moment, his penis, all very hard and excited, was begging for the needed friction. He held Aki's hand with his free hand and cross it with his. Locking them together. "This is unbelievable."he said to himself and continue fingering Aki, stretching him up, as far as he can, for as long as he can hold out. When he felt that he has loosen him up enough, and that his fingers are pruny and all wet, we withdrew his hands and stood up. Removing his pants swiftly. When he was all naked, he saw that they needed pillows so he rummage for it abit, with his cock proudly standing up. He found one and he half kneeled at floored and lift Aki's waist and place it under him. "So your back wont be so uncomfortable." He explained as he slowly caress Aki's legs.

"Aki i am going in, remember to breath slowly and exhale. Time your breathig to mine and, relaxed. It hurts going in at first." He explained as he took Aki's hands and kissed it. He then grind his penis at Aki's hole and entered slowly.."ha....it's hot!" He plunge half alreadyand it was so good.

"Aki, are you alright?"

Aki was breathing heavily and looked at Hikaru as he pulled his fingers out his eyes fell on his erect member and was stunned Aki waited to see what he was doing and saw he had a pillow he helped lifting his waist and rested himself on the pillow. he intertwined his fingers whit Hikaru as he kissed his hand and prepared himself and nodded trying to slow down his breathing and waited for Hikaru to enter him. once the tip was in he bit his lip and had a hard time to stay relaxed he squeezed in Hikaru's hand Aki looked at Hikaru and said "i..its so big" he blushed at how lewd it sounded and relaxed alill as he stared at Hikaru's eyes then nodded "i..i think..im good" he said getting used to having Hikarus dick inside of him "i..i thi..think you..can ...move now" he said softly holding on to him tightly kind of knowing it will feel better once he was used to Hikaru moving inside of him

Hikaru heard Aki's consent and he started to move in slow thursting movements. He was overwhelmed at how this all feels so imcredible that he wanted to move faster. But he saw Aki was trying his best and this is his first time-well he assumed it is,so he just inhaled a bit and continued with the slow pace. "Ohhhh..." he said as he felt abit of pre-cum expelled at his tip. The tightness, the hot sensation, the lewd squishy sounds was all making him light headed and happy. He leaned in and started kissing Aki once more, only this time, the deep kisses where gently and passionate. Hikaru, touched Aki's teeth with his outh ad cleverly suck Aki's tongue slightly. He began increasing the tempo of his thrusting just a little bit and he let out a moan" Aki... i'm all inside now..it feels good." He said and licked Aki's neck, continuingto slowly increase the speed.

Aki slowly got used to having Hikaru moving inside of him and started to moan then Hikaru started to move fasted he groaned alill bit and received the kiss from Hikaru and kissed him back lustfully and passionately playing whit Hikaru's tongue he squeezed in his hand and moaned in the kiss he was starting to feel really good and his member throbbed and pre-cum appeared on his tip his hips moved on there own whit Hikaru. "ha.." he realized whit all in meant and blushed "it..feels so good Hikaru~" he said starting to paint slightly

As Hikaru felt Aki was enjoying their hot as sweaty rhythmn, he grab Aki's arms and lift him. Making him sit on him as he continue to thrust. The sound of the tatami board squeaking was louder, as he use all his force to fill Aki inside, inserting his penis upto hilt. He embrace Aki and held the back of Aki's head and bury it in his chest. He continue the pounding while tightly hugging Aki. suddenly, his eyes glowed red and he felt he awaken something, he can feel that he is close to cumming. He kissed Aki in the forehead and said.."Cumm with me Aki.. " he pound a few wild thrust and shoot his load inside Aki.. as he release, he felt his mouth open, forming the word 'O'.

Aki felt him swift position and was on top he hold on to Hikaru tightly moaning in his chest as he felt Hikaru deep inside of him he somewhat clawed at Hikaru's back knowing he was he was close and got closer every time Hikaru trusted into him harder

he moaned and softly bit Hikaru in his chest as he heard him say he was close to he felt Hikaru pulse inside of him and came shooting his load on Hikaru's chest moaning his name as he was being filled up by him he breathed hard feeling alill dizzy and snuggled up in Hikaru he didnt know what he should say he was blushing still having Hikaru inside of him

The beating of Hikaru's heart was so loud that he needed a few seconds to regain composure. He saw Aki was blushing and he kissed his cheeks once. He held Aki by his waist and pulled out slowly, spilling the semen onto his legs. His stomach was wet too, from Aki's semen and he looked down. He caress Aki's face and said.

"You must be tired, wait here." He opened some drawers and drape at the floor, and carried Aki gingerly. He rest him there and ordered him to stay. He stood up, still naked and walked slowly to the bathroom to get some basin and filled it witb luke warm water. When he went back, he dip a cloth into the basin and clean Aki. With his touched so soft..he cleaned all the traces of the steamy sex they had just awhile ago. After he had fiished, he covered Aki with a blanket and said

"I'll wake you a little later... and then.. i'll teach you how to summon something.." he leaned in to kiss Aki in the forehead and went to the bathroom again.

Aki layed on the drapes and yawned Aki waited for Hikaru to come back when he did and started to clean Aki he blushed abit as Hikaru touched him he was indeed tired and his hips were ackeing alill then smiled bright as he was told Hikaru was going to teach him summoning "you really going to teach me. but didnt you tell me yesterday i couldnt do it?" he looked abit confused and snuggled the warmth of the blanket and fell asleep not being able to wait for an answer

Hikaru took a quick shower and got dress in a put a towel on his waist. He wanted Aki to eat something good for his lunch, so he thought he should make something with vegetables and the fish. He got dress in casual clothes and began slaving in the kitchen. He prepared a vegetable soup, steam fish, raddish as side dish and egg rolls. As he was waiting for the rice to finish steaming, he decided to put all Aki's items to his bedroom. He went outside and gather all of the things.

"Tch, he already abused his new car." He said while shaking his head. He decided to neatly arrange everything so that Aki won't have difficulty in settling in. He the arrangement in under 10 minutes. Well, he is a youkai after all.

Aftee he had prepared eveything, he got dress in a red and black yukata and brought the food to Aki.

"Aki wake up, i have your lunch," he said as he sat in a very formal way in front of him. "Aki, i think it is better to help you summon one greater demon. Because i cannot afford to let you get hurt.. you are weak and a little clumsy, ad this book will kill you sooneror later. It's best to have a youkai protecting you..so i'll teach you how to make a contract with....me."

Aki hear his name being called and sniffed the air. he smelled the food and sat up he put his spare glasses on and saw Hikaru whit food. his face lit up "its smells great" he said softly he looked at the food as Hikaru placed it in front of him he could feel his hips were alill sour and blushed slightly remembering the reason why. Aki looked at Hikaru weirdly as he began to speak of summoning a greater daemon. he blushed and felt alill insulted but knew it was true whit he hear Hikaru say

Because i cannot afford to let you get hurt.. you are weak and a little clumsy, ad this book will kill you sooner or later. It's best to have a youkai protecting you..so i'll teach you how to make a contract with....me."

but the last part caught Aki of guard "wh..whit you...." he looked speechless for a few moments then said

"but a contract was i had you give you what you want right. but what do i have to offer you?"