Second chance ( Private :raimeowmeow x mitsukixlin ) 18+

Rhye_Meow

When Hikaru felt the warmth of Aki's hug, he felt something electrified him. He wanted to pushed Aki away but he just didn't have the guts to do so. He felt uncomfortable squeezes at his heart.

"The youkai's and others are after you now and the book, because it finally recognize you as its owner now. I'llexolain everything if you wanted to." He said examiming Aki closer.

I think im alright..

"No you are not, you are staying with me and that is final. I cant look after you everywhere you go, you will die if you refuse." He did not wait for his reoly and stood up waking away.

"Brat, you better hold onto me tight, or ill leave you." He held his hand stretch waiting for Aki to hold him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• Rhye_Meow

Aki smiled and grabbed the hand "um were almost at my apartment could we get my stuff first?" he asked holding on tight feeling alot better already for some reason he showed Hikaru the way to his apartment and looked around at what to pack he walked to his room and put his clothes in a bag and his books in another that was already almost all his stuff. he didnt have much then walked back to Hikaru "um this is it" he scratched the back of his head "um were you whit the car?" Aki was hoping so he wouldnt have to walk the whole way back he swung a bag over his shoulder and held the other one in his hand

As he was looking at the small apartment Aki was living in, he can't help but feel a little bit of pain at his chest. He have lived a good life althrough out, having more than enoigh for what he needs. "If i had known that someone from his bloodline lives like this, i should have given him what was mine," he murmured and light a cigarette.

"Dont worry about that, well take a cab and walk through my rough path, if you can't walk, ill carry you like a princess." He teased,

The cab took then a good 17minutes to reached the tree line, and then Hikaru kneeled down and out his hands behind.

"Hop on my back, i know you are tired, i'll carry you home." His ears felt hot a little.

Aki looked at him weirdly when Hikaru said

ill carry you like a princess.
he didnt get he was being teased and walked after him when they were in the cab he looked out the window. when they arrived at Hikaru's house he smiled as he was what he did and got on his back happily holding on to him as they went to the house he blushed slightly and he knew he was. Aki was glad Hikaru couldnt see his face "um i should probably call to cancel my apartment and stuff" they arrived at the doorstep and Aki got off Hikaru's back waiting for him to open the door "um if you tell me were everything belongs ill start cleaning up after i dropped off my stuff. i mean that is if i have a room of my own" he blushed slight and scratched the back of his head alill embarrassed he assumed it right away

"Man, this guys is so light!" He said to himself as they walk through the rough road, he can feel Aki's breath onto his neck, sending him weird and icky vibe. "Keep your cool!" He repeated this inside his head. As they approached the door, Aki hop off his back, he looked at him, still wearing that dorky face and ask him stuff about his house. He opened the door and gave Aki the keys.

"Your room will be next to mine,theres a futon and everything basic you will need." He walks at the big entrance hall and opened the door to the said room. We dont have locks inside , cause this is japanese home, knock before you enter any room. " he showed a room 12 tatami size big to Aki.

"By the way, you can start cleaning tomorrow, first have a nice bath and join me for dinner. The kitchen is in the far end left side, the bath is common for us to use, so again knock.. its on the right. I'll go and make food for us, and well talk about that book." He said as he rustled Aki's hair and smiled at him.

AKi toke the keys and put them away he walked after Hikaru to his room and was amazed by the size he dropped his bags there "um the bath was um" he looked to were Hikaru had just pointed he looked around to see where he would put his stuff then looked at Hikaru and nodded "ill take the bath after i grabbed me some clean clothes" he smiled and glanced at him as he ruffled Aki's hair he kind of liked it and was somewhat sad he pulled his hand away to go cook. Aki epmtyed his bag whit clothes and fished out some comfy but old looking clothes and made his way to the bathroom and toke a bath enjoying the hot water to its fullest after about 20 min he came into the kitchen whit his glasses in his hand instead of on his face and sniffed the air "oh smells good. its been a wile since someone cooked for me" he smiled brightly

Hikaru decided to cook the good salmon slice he was saving for tomorrows lunch. In the past, he also cooked for Aki's family, so this bring him a bit of nostalgia.

He stirred some mixed vegetables, and use the chicken stock for the miso soup.

While frying the salmon in butter, he opened a can of beer and take a look at his fridge, "Hmmm, need to do some shopping" he said.

The dish is almost ready when Aki come inside the kitchen.

"Sit over there," he pointed at thechair opposite of his, he already served the meal, complete with freshly steamed rice and pickled cucumber.

"I only eat japanese food, so deal with it"He said while he start to eat. "So. Aki, before i tell you the do's and dont's around here, tell me something about your life?"

Aki sat in the chair and put his glasses on the table the leg was broken he looked at the food and looked amazed "wauw this looks so good" he rubbed his hands together and licked his lips the looked at Hikaru "um so do i mostly unless i go out to eat and dont feel like ramen" he chuckled" he looked at him as wile he thought of were to start talking about his live. he sighed "um well i lived whit my parents till i was um 17 or so i moved out not to long for my 18th um i always had my nose in the books so i never really made friends i suck at physical exersize and i tent to be shy around people" he paused and took some food "hmm. so good" he smiled after he swallowed "but for some reason im not that shy whit you" he shrugged his shoulder alill thinking of what else there was to tell he thought about what else he could tell wile he started to eat but came up whit nothing

"Hoh, is that so.. then basically, you are just a dorky kid. Mah, since you are now living under my care, you will have to change yourself abit." Hikaru took another big piece of the salmon and place it onto Aki's plate. He knew Aki was eating alot,so he like for him to have more.

"Ah yeah, about the book. That book doesnt have any magical use at all. It's just an old book showing how to summon lesser to greatee youkais. The lesser youkai is the weak ones like a smallbird, frog or something like that, it will help you do chores or send message for you. The greater youkais, are those who will serve ypu nd your purpose whatever that maybe, so long as give them what they ask for. It depends upon the youkai. Basicaly, if you knew about the book, others might knew about that too. And might use that for evil. Earlier when it reacted, it just reacted to the miasma (bad energy) the cat is giving off. Once the source was neutralize, it will stop reacting to." He babbled on and gave Aki green tea.

"By the way tomorrow. We will go shopping for your new clothes and ill get you new stuff as well"

Aki looked at him questioningly as he continued to stuff his face whit the food then said "well i guess i am a dorky kid...." he paused "um why do we need new clothes and stuff?" he frowned his eyebrows and tilted his head then finished his food and grabbed the dishes to brink them to the sink almost tripping over his own two feet but luckily he catched himself whit out causing any damage "hehehe" he said nervously Aki put the stuff in the sink then turned to Hikaru "you think i could summon something?" he looked abit hope full his eyes alill unfocused he rubbed them "why did i have to step on those glasses" he muttered to himself as he waited for Hikaru to answer him

"The clothes is because you are now my assistant. I sell alot of books and people will judge me if i dont atleast dress you nicely."actually thats a lie. Hikaru just wanted to give him things, he has alot and he wanted to share. He just cant explain the feeling he is feeling towards Aki.

You think i could summon something?

This question startled him, making him choke at his tea. "Dont even try Aki. Some demons demands your limbs, or your sight,or blood... even your life. So never try it, understood?" He answered and stood up making a noise at the chair.

"I'll be working on my manuscript tonight, so if you need mefor anything just bangged your walls, ill hear you. After that, take a rest and i'll see you in the morning. Goodnight Aki."

Aki was alill bit disappointed Hikaru told him to never summon anything then signed he started on the dishes he slowly started to clean up the rest whit out making to much noise so he couldnt fall over it now that he broke his glasses. he finally had most cleaned up so he could walk freely whit out falling over he had left his glasses on the dinner table and made his way to his room and walked in right away falling over stuff then noticed he was in Hikaru's room as he could make out a figure in the room he tried to get up and knocked over some more stuff "oh..sh....im sorry" he said knowing he made a mess of Hikarus room. he wanted to help clean things up but didnt know where to start "um...i um" he felt silent not sure what to do

Hikaru can hear loud footsteps across his halls. It was weird feeling for him to sense that there is someone else inside his home. When he heard Aki finish washing the dishes, he just assumed that he will go to sleep. But when his own bedroom door opened, he was surprised. He was wearing his grey yukata, slightly loose at the front, so Aki may find it weird thatbheis wearing something like that, and also his hair is aready tied at the back. Aki stumbled at the books that was layed on the floor, when he started looking flustered, Hikaru laugh loudly and slap his thigh. "Man.. you are so funny you know.. you got lost inside a house. Mah, you can sleep here if you want, since you had a rough day. I dont mind.. the futons are over there, or.. if you want, you can hang out here abit before returning to your room." He continued typing and ask., "Are you scared of me even a little Aki?"

Aki rubbed his eyes and blushed "um were" his eyes were really tired so he didnt see much "im really sorry for the mess. he tried to fallow Hikaru's voice but tripped again landing whit his face onto his lap "um no im not scared of you..." he said remembering he was asked a question he sat up and felt Hikaru was wearing something else and got his face close to see it " sorry i dont see much when im tired and dont have my glasses" he was trying to explain his actions peering at Hikaru's face squinting his eyes. Aki put his hand on Hikaru's lap as a support to get up "were was the futon.."

When Hikaru saw stumbled a few times, he felt like is watching a baby deer trying to stand for the first time. He almost out his hands in his face when Aki fall and touched him accidentally. He felt the electricity again and drew in an audible breath. The hands that touched his lap was warm and inviting. Something he is not.

Im not scared of you...

That echoed at his head.

where was the futon..

*sigh*

"The reason why i ask you if you are scared with me, is because you take these things so lightly." He held Akiby the waist and lift him onto his shoulder, he slammed him softly on the thick futon ans straddled him. Eyes glowing red again, he gently leaned downand whispered.. "what if i say i'll eat you now. What will you do?"

Aki blushed abit whit he was lifted over the shoulder and alill more as he felt the futon under him and knew Hikaru was on top of him he reached out his hands to feel Hikarus face and though for alill "i wouldnt belief you. and to tell you the truth" he smiled abit "i just feel comfortable whit you not scared at all. i usually have a good sense of character" he chuckled slightly he closed his eyes since he couldnt see anything anyway and enjoyed he feeling of the soft futon on his back and slowly let his hands let go of Hikaru's face "but if you really want to kill me i couldnt stop you either way" he thought out loud and signed rubbing his eyes more and yawned "i dont know why but i feel safe whit you" Aki confessed

The hand the held Hikaru's face made him wanting to hold him close. Now that he see that Aki was no longer wearing the glasses. He looked like the man he longed for all his eternal moments in the human world.

"i dont know why but i feel safe whit you"

These words made him snapped and he looked at Aki's closed sleepy eyes and see the same warm and beautiful face that haunts his memories.

He got off on top of Aki and sat trying to be calm and said

"Well it's good that your not afraid of me. I wont hurt you."

And then he added in a whisper.. "i think i wont.."

Looking at Aki in the futon he rubbed his face and utter "Bah... fuck it.. i'm sleeping too." He scootes beside Aki, pushing him beside and lay beside him.

"Since you trust me, then let me sleep here for awhile and i'll get back to work." He said.

"Oi what the seriously fuck am i doing?" He asked himself as he tried to keep his heart calmed.

Aki opened his eyes as he felt the weight shift and smiled "i know you wont" he closed his eyes again and snuggled himself after Hikaru joined him against Hikaru feeling save and falling asleep it take him long before he started to mumble and groan in his sleep softly crawling as close as he could against Hikaru for his warmth then sleeping soundly

As the clock made a ticking sound, piercing the silence of the night, Hikaru felt the warm body the was slowly inching it's way closer to him. Aki, who is a natural airhead-not only did sleep in his room, he also allowed Hkaru to sleep beside him. As if him being a youkai isn't enough, he is also something you can say a stranger to this boy.

"Sooner or later, this trust will kill you." He whispered as he sit slowly and retured back to work. He type like the laptop is his hated thing and that he needed to kill it. He turned around and see that Aki wasn't properly tuck in, and so he went banc and fix the blanket to cover him with. "Tch, only the first day and it's already a battle huh..." he whispered to himself

5am in the morning and he was done with work. He left a note for Aki saying he went out and he will be back before 9am.

Aki woke up early rubbing his eyes getting of the futon making his way to the bathroom instinctively whit out much sight and did his morning routine finding his way to his own room getting dressed and looking for his spare glasses. after searching for them he finally found them and put them on. he stretched whit his hair still slightly damp and remembered he didnt see Hikaru yet so he went back to Hikaru's room and found the note he looked at the clock and saw it was still alill before 9am. he made his way to the kitchen and grabbed himself something to eat then started to clean properly and found everything he needed easily as if he had been there for ages. he hummed to himself not really paying much attention to his surroundings after the kitchen was completely clean he stretched and looked around satisfied

Hikaru submitted his manuscript at an early hour, surprising his editor who is still wearing his pajamas. Riki wanted to ask him if he was having a fever, but hejust let him in and check his work."Oh, so good. The material this time is very enchating.. it's as if you really were a youkai.. and writting from the point of view of the monster.. it's very good. Like i said . I am your number one fan" Riki said a little enthusiaticly. Hikaru stood up and said."i need to go, i have otehr plans today." He open Riki's door and hop on his car and drove to the nearest market. Parking at a crowded area, he was the center of everyones attention. A tall handsome guy, with a long silver hair is going to a market. This is likethe universe making a joke. He swiftly went in one of the stalls and pointed thevegetable he needed, fruits, fish, meats... filling a good 5 large bags of fresh goods. He drove back to his house just 3 minutes after 9am and went in the kitchen,

"Yoh, goodmorning.. did you eat already?" He greeted Aki as he tossed the bags at the table..

Aki smiled at Hikaru "oh good morning" he looked at the bags whit an what the hell face "um yes i did" he looked in the bags and started to put the stuff away "you got alot of food" he chuckled "you dont like going out do you" he glanced at Hikaru and looked him over "you must be really popular whit the humans" he averted his eyes alill not sure why he said that "um did you eat?" he asked before putting the last things away ready to prepare stuff if needed he stood there whit his sleeves rolled up and his hair out of the way waiting for Hikaru to comment on the now clean kitchen or tell him to make food

Hikaru tied his hair and removed and roll up his sleeve. He started making coffee and after he sat at the table reading the news paper. He notice the kitchen was very clean today, but did not say anything else. He was living alone for far too long to know how should he react to these types of situation. Even when he heard Aki say he ust be popular, he don't know how should he reply.. " Ah, Aki... can you drive? And.. about today, we are going out this afternoon. And here!" He toss Aki a car key and said "I'm giving you a car of your own. Its outside, and about your pay, give ,me the details of your bank account. I'll transfer it now. So that you can get started on decorating your room. And also, let someone know that you are here. I dont like to be charge with kidnapping" he stood up again and pour coffee in his mug, and said.. "Ahm.. you did well in cleaning. Good job" he akwardly went back to his room.

As he sit at the floor he tried to calm his heart and scratch hia head.. "What the hell am i doing?"

AKi looked weirdly at Hikaru as he catched the car keys "uh...i can but i dont like to drive" he said softly when Hikaru left whit the compliment he felt good about himself he pulled out his phone and called his landlord to let him know he was moving out he had to come over and get the rest of his stuff and deal whit some paperwork he went to his room and got proparly dressed and then knocked on Hikaru's door "um im going out for a bit ill be back whit an hour or so" he said not opening the door guessing he would be very busy then walked outside to find out wich can was his he looked amazed at the car "shit my own car he looked trilled and climbed in then drove to his old apartment using gps that he had on his phone and chuckled saying to himself "why didnt i use it last time"

he arrived at his apartment and put all his stuff in the car whit some help of the landlord then did his paperwork then came back home trying hard to get his stuff inside whit out falling or breaking something. he put down his desk and thought about how to get it were it needed to be he wanted to try and sommon somthing to help but then though of what Hikaru told him and signed

Hikaru heard that Aki is going out for a bit and decided to take this time to have his laundry done, although he hired Aki to be his assistant, he surely wont let Aki touch his yukata taht is made with expensive fabric. "Tch, that dork might ruin this all" he change his clothes to white tshirt and shorts and tied his hair, then started washing his the clothes by hand.. Using swift but delicates movements, he finished it all under 40 minutes. With a few moment to spare, he went inside his room and tidy abit. "I cant let him trip in these again" he said. After he have finished and sorted out all his messy room. He decided for a shower and went towards the hall. Out of hundred years of habit, he removed all his clothing and just leave it at the floor, walking naked at his home. Revealing his chiselled body. He played some western music he like.

[video=youtube_share;9aPmMeqxkW4]

Walking very slowly towards the bathroom, he forgot about his roommate Aki.