Breathe again (private raimeowmeow × yukino kyo)

Rhye_Meow

Chris went home to pick up a few things for Josh. Some clothes, things he needed like a good book to read, his ipod, a portable game console. Josh was under heavy medication and was still sleeping till about a 2 days ago. So he was jubilant when he finally woke up and the worst is over.

He came at the hospital and saw the two holding hands while sleeping. No matter how much he hates Antonee, Josh is happy to be with him. "Wake up." He gently tap Antonee's shoulders "Can we talk for awhile?" Chris look at josh, seemingky saying to Antonee that he should be careful not to wake Josh.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• yukino kyo

• yukiyaoicrosszeria

"Wake up."

Antonee heard a voice and felt some one's tapping him. "Hmmm... Josh are you a wake?" he softly said.

"Can we talk for awhile?"

He heard again that voice and look around, he saw Josh dad and looked at him making a sign that he should not wake up Josh. He stood up and slowly let go of Josh hands and kissed his for head then said "I'll be back, just wait for me and sleep soundly". He put his Jacket on and follow Josh dad, he was clueless about this incident. He only knew that Josh dad hate him. "So what do Josh dad what to talk about, with me? Will he ask me to brake up with Josh? Will he punch me for leaving Josh?" he murmured to him self and continue on following Josh Dad.

Chris lead Antonee at the hospital cafeteria and just sit at one of the table. He didn't want to waste time so he just cut to the chase. He cross his fingers on top of the table "Antonee, make my son happy. I'm very sure you knew that he may die, as his diesease, nothing is certain. Because i will not allow you hurying him again." He took a key at his pockets. "Here's a duplicate of our house key. You are welcome to come whenever you want. I just ask of you.. please restrain yourself to subject Josh into...tiring activities such as.." Chris was being blunt. Because this was for his son's good. "You can call me Chris, or Papa.." he smiled at Antonee shyly.