Breathe again (private raimeowmeow × yukino kyo)

Rhye_Meow

Blonde-anime-boy-58165409915.jpeg

Name: Joshua "Josh" Evans

Position: Seke. Or Uke

Apperance: Height 182.85cm , sandy blonde hair, warm darkbrown eyes , lean and long built.( Half-Italian,Half-Japanese descent)

Occupation: 2nd year college Student at Xx university, studying Biology

BIO:

Josh grew up in Italia until the age of 15. His parents got divorce shortly after, but they remained friendly towards each other. Josh's mother is a famous italian classical pianist, while his father is a regular salary man in Japan. Josh is very close to his dad and treats him as his bestfriend. He is a fairly popular guy, but doesn't go out with friends and keeps things to himself.

It was raining that afternoon when Josh's classes was suspended suddenly. Apparently, his proffesor had an emergency and need to go home right away. It was only 3pm and he had to wait an hour for his next class.

"Tch! The weather is pissing me off."

As he was entering the cafeteria, alot of students have already occupied the seats, noisily chatting and busy with alot of stuff. Some of the girls he passed by was smiling at him and greeting him in a friendly matter. As courtesy, he smiled back and nod, but moved on and scan his surroundings for a place to sit. He found one, -the only table left vacant and he happily sat and took his earphones out,and drowned the noisy chatting with his favorite music.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• yukino kyo

• yukiyaoicrosszeria

35a3jq1.jp

Name: Antonio Kelly "Antonee" Ward

Position: Seme

Apperance: Height 176.88cm , grayish brown hair, sea like sky blue eyes, lean and long built. ( Half-Italian,Half-Japanese descent)

BIO:

Antonee was raise in a happy home, an only child of a Romantic Italian Novelist father and he is very close to his Famous Japanese Actress Mother, who really treats him as his Little Baby. Antonee is very cheerful, optimistic and very popular with both gender.

It was still raining out side when Antonee when't to his new school. Every one is mesmerized by his appearance but no one get his attention. He just follow the teacher to the principal's office. Even the principal was exited having the son of a famous actress on his school and some teacher was interested about his father's work. An hour have passed.

"sight. . . They are only interested on my family affair's and status."

As he walk trough the corridor the bell rang. The class will start soon. The teacher first enter the room and made the announcement, please Introduce your self. I am Antonio Kelly Ward, but you can call me "Antonee", we just transfer here at Japan from Italy so please take care of me. The room was field with shouting, but nothing really reaches his ear. He sit's on the vacant sit near the window. then suddenly a face reflected on it. Who is this guy, why did he has such expression.

Pours..

His headphones is playing A classical piece from Claude Debussy. The song title was "Clair de Lune". The soft and romantic kind of piano filled his head and heart with melancholic sadness.

His reverie was stop when he heard noises coming from the freshmens building, just right next to the cafeteria. "What's making all that noise?" He asked himself. As he took a peek at the classroom near where he sat, just less than 10feetaway from him, he saw a a guy with greyish hair looking at him.

"He must be new here, a handsome guy sure attracts alot of attention." He murmured to himself and just drowned his head with music again and didnt pay attention to the guys stares..

"Man, i hope this day ends faster.."

- - - Updated - - -

-rain stopped-

Still looking at the guy on the cafeteria, "Is the song that his listening was sad or is he really sad" word's that he keep hidden between his lips. "Antonee are you hungry, wanna eat with me at the cafeteria" a girl sitting beside him whispered, because you keep looking at the cafeteria. "What is her problem? asking me out off the blue like that" He asked himself. Oh sure why not, He answer. He think's It's a good chance to see that guy up close.

At the cafeteria. Oh so crowded I think we need to go back later antonee said to every one. "here we have some seat here" a bunch of freshman was shouting. As he look's around his eyes suddenly stop's at the direction pointing to only one guy. "warm darkbrown eyes, so cool" he said to himself.

That guy was Josh 2nd year and what about him ?, the girl with her asked. Oh, nothing never mind. Freshman's pull him to there table and chat with him...

Suddenly a third year came up and maid a seen . . .

- - - Updated - - -

He was immerge in the melody when he heard rattling chair noises. He opened his eyes and saw a few people, one girl ask him if they could share his table. She was pretty enthusiastic, "Ah i see, she was with the handsome freshmen eh" he told himself. "Go ahead" he said to the lady, who is wrapping his arms around the the new guy.

"Why is he staring at me?" He mused, but did not mind it. He place his headphones again and switch to a lively song. "I have to drown all the useless chattering" he said to himself and turned the volume of his ipod to full blast.

-grab-

A guy behind him, grab his neck, by playfully slinging his arms around. Then the guy gently knuckled his forehead,

"You rascal , and here i thought you're a loner.. why are you hanging out with girls and a new guy.. who are they?" Josh sempai from biology lab ask him. He is a third year, and fairly, a very nosy and noisy guy.. He was already holding out his hand to the females for hand shakes,

"I dont really know them sempai, they just sat here, sharing my table.. ask them yourself."Josh said indifferently, and took a glance again at the boy.

"Why is he staring at me so much?!" He asked himself ,a little embarrassed.

- - - Updated - - -

The third year looked and give a way tho shake hands. I'm Antonee a transfer student and she was cherry my classmate, nice to meet you senpai and looked at the guy with headphone and smile. "Can we all be friends and cafeteria bodies now senpai?" He asked.

Oh, I'll gonna buy some food it will be my treat for you, because you are my new friends. After a minute. Thank's for the wait I think every one here is nice they really give me a way when I order and they also give me some additional snack's so help your self.

- - - Updated - - -

"Hoh, so he's a friendly guy eh.." Josh said to himself as he saw he was offered food. He didnot want to be rude, so he took the smallest piece and smiled at the guy named Antonee.

"Thanks for the food Antonee -kun, my name is Joshua Evans. Call me Evans-san Evans sempai." He was distancing himself with the sunshine boy.

"Ugh, i cant eat this bread. It's full of preservatives." He thought as he was slowly and agonizingly tearing the wrapper. "Let me eat that for you.." Josh's sempai said. His name was Hiroko.

Hiroko knew Joshhas a special diet, and can't eat stuff like this.

"Ehhh.. why are you taking Evans sempai's food?!" The girl named Cherry ask. Amused by Hiroko's reaction.

"You see, Josh has.."

Before Hiroko could finish what he was about to say. Josh stood up abruptly startling everyone at the table.

"I'm sorry, i better get back to my next class. See you guys later." He bowed and gather his things and started walking away.

A pen, "wait Evans sempai" Antonee shouted, "You . . . left . . . your . . . pen" and "His gone" murmur to himself. "Antonee, our class will gonna start also, come on" cherry scolded and hold his hand, then pull him. He didn't want to offend cherry so he just let her hold his hand.

The whole class shouted and clap's "we have a new couple her" while they are looking at us, He don't want to be a kill joy so Antonee just smile to everyone and sit beside's the window and looking at Josh pen. "Are you studying right now or spacing like me while on class, are you a book worm or an easy going person?" murmuring by himself.

"And our class for today end's here" the teacher said. Antonee look at the 2nd year building before going out, "Are you there Josh, I wish I can call you that in person" murmuring to himself. Cherry jump at the back of Antonee and ask "are you going home?". Anthonee answered, Yes! our driver is waiting for me outside my family will have a dinner at a hotel after an hour. Some of his classmate's teas him and said "go out with us next time we will let you see a different world".

At the gate. Antonio - sama, the butler called him and open the car door. He pull the butler and said "not here please, I don't want to be treated as a rich boy at school, I wan't to be normal even only at school". With a sad expression he enter the car and sit. He look's at school are and whisper "you going home Josh? see you tomorrow". The engine start's and they leave.

- - - Updated - - -

The class drag on forever as Josh silently doodled on his notepad,his grades was fairly good and he was always the teachers favorite because he was humble and a fairly decent guy. His classmates respect the distance he was putting on, because when they were in school, Josh was nice to everyone. His private life is his priviledge to enjoy.

When the teacher dismissed their class, Josh went to the bathroom and entered the stall. He has been doing this for as long as he can remember. Secretly, he was taking alot of medicine for his failing heart.

"Evans sempai!" A few freshmen girls stop him as he was leaving the campus. "Yes?" He stop and asked them what they want. The girls gave him a letter and some cookies. He accepted them graciously and stuff them inside his bag and walk on home.

As he was walking just a few feett outside the gates, his chest hurts and he felt difficulty in breathing. "Guh..." he groaned and clenched his chest, almost kneeling at the ground.

"Is this where i'm going to die?"

A few moments he collapse.

The class drag on forever as Josh silently doodled on his notepad, his grades was fairly good and he was always the teachers favorite because he was humble and a fairly decent guy. His classmates respect the distance he was putting on, because when they were in school, Josh was nice to everyone. His private life is his priviledge to enjoy.

When the teacher dismissed their class, Josh went to the bathroom and entered the stall. He has been doing this for as long as he can remember. Secretly, he was taking alot of medicine for his failing heart.

"Evans sempai!" A few freshmen girls stop him as he was leaving the campus. "Yes?" He stop and asked them what they want. The girls gave him a letter and some cookies. He accepted them graciously and stuff them inside his bag and walk on home.

As he was walking just a few feett outside the gates, his chest hurts and he felt difficulty in breathing. "Guh..." he groaned and clenched his chest, almost kneeling at the ground.

"Is this where i'm going to die?"

A few moments he collapse.

Not long from school the car suddenly stop's and Antonee hit his head accidentally and lost his consciousness, because he forgot to put his seat belt. the butler shouts to the driver "what the hell are you thinking look at Antonio - sama his bleeding". The drive shouted also as he panic "but Sir a man collapse in front of the car if I did not hit the break I might kill him". The Butler Instructed the driver to carry the man inside the car and sit it besides Antonee. They bring both to the hospital.

At the hospital the doctor give first aid and put them on the same ward room. The butler called Antonee's parent and Josh Father it was his contact person behind his school I.D.

His mother was running & crying really in panic "my kelly, what happen to my kelly", her mother always call Antonee as kelly.

His father was calm and giving support to his mother, "Antonee is fine Dear" his father is referring to his mother. They sat besides Antonee's Bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Josh woke up in a blinding fluorescent light at the hospital emergency ward. It was not his first time to wake up in the same kind of environment. He heard murmurs behind the curtain partition, something about a car accident. His oxygen mask was making a breathy sound. "Is dad here?" He asked himself.

Though this was not first time, he was always scared that this will be the last. A tiny trickle of tear wet the side of his temple.

Not a minute past, the curtain fro his right opened and he saw his dad with the doctor. His father heave a sigh of relief and leaned on his bed to kiss his forehead.

"Oh, Josh.. yous scared me to death!" His father wailed while holding his hand.

His dad Mr. Chris , was working as a manager in acompany that handles security features for banks. When he recieved a phone call saying his son collapsed, he almost die of panic and worry.

Josh removed his oxygen mask and smiled at his dad, "I'm back dad."he said.

"That voice,." A man speak behind the curtain to his left.

Josh's father was startled by it.. "is it you?" Mr. Chris slowlyopened thecurtain, revealing a woman , a man and a guy laying in the bed.

Mr. Chris mouth opened wide.

Antonee's Dad was shock and also his mother as she grab his husband's arm. His dad was still looking at the man on the other side of the curtain. Suddenly Antonee wake's up, hay why is it so quiet. His mother suddenly cry and hugs him tight my kelly. His father pull the curtain and Excuse him self to his family I will go get the doctor.

He ask Josh father to come with him and see the doctor. They leave the room. Antonee shouted "Josh", "oh sorry I mean senpai" why are you here?

- - - Updated - - -

"Papà? Cosa c'è di sbagliato?" (Dad? What's wrong?) Josh ask his father seeing as he looked all kinds of pale when he saw the man behind the curtain. He was startled by his son sudden used of Italian, but he guess that Josh doesn't like being intrude. Chris Matsunaga is Japanese. His son and his ex-wife use Italian quite often even when they are at home, so he knew the language as well.

"Non è niente. Solo qualcuno che conoscevo da prima." (It's nothing, just someone i knew from before.) He replied and stroke his son's cheeks.

The man and his the woman beside him looked very suspicious, but Josh decided to just believed his Dad's story. A few moments of silence, the man invited his father outside and he agreed.

"Sarò di nuovo a destra. Sto solo andando a prendere il medico, e magari trasferire in una stanza privata. Semplicemente riposare." (I will be right back. I'm just going to get your doctor, and maybe transfer you to a private room. Just rest.)

Josh nodded as a reply.

Josh", "oh sorry I mean senpai" why are you here?

Someone shouted from his side. It was the guy he met earlier. "Oh great, he is here too. Tch!" He muttered under is breath and he place his oxygen masked again to calm his breathing. He didn't answer Antonee's question.

A doctor came in and took Josh charts.

"Joshua Evans, your condition is not looking good.. I'm afraid you are getting worst." His doctor, Dr. Suzuki, was a no non-sense, straight to the point person, which is exactly why Josh stayed within this doctors care within years. He stated the fact so clearly, without any used for pleasantries.

"Let me take a few exams." The doctor said as he drew the curtains shut, leaving Antonee and his companion to their privacy.

Antonee was really sad that time. He did not really know what is happening. He just go back to bed and pretend nothing really happen's. Then he remember Josh, "may be he is mad at me now", "I wish I didn't wake up so that we did not see each other may be we can still be friend's", he added. Pull the blanket and cover his body, then he feel a sleep.

- Antonee was having a dream -

*Running, Screaming and then he suddenly bump some one in the darkness, he fell on a quick sand then suddenly some one reaches his hand and pull him out. "Thank you" Antonee said as he breathe heavily, then a light elluminate the man who save him was josh* Antonee was murmuring as he dream.

Suddenly, Annie yell "Kelly what's happening" and the life machine support suddenly became flat and remain flat. Every one in the room was panicking and his mother was about to call the doctor, but a hand grab his mother's hand and said "mom why is every one so noisy and is my life support broken, the sound really hurt's my ear". His mother keep's on crying as she hug's him tight. "I really wish Josh is not looking, he will think that I was still a mother's son" he said to himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Josh and his doctor is having a discussion on how to proceed with his next treament when they were startled by the high pitch beeping sound of the machine next to them.

"Kelly what's happening"

A loud shrill of a woman followed the beeping. Dr.Suzuki immediately responded to the Code Blue emergency and perform resuscitation on the unconscious man beside Josh's bed.

"Oh no!" Josh was mortrified when he saw Antonee was flat linning. He took all this strenght to sit on his bed and look at the situation. After a few seconds, a flood of nurses, and doctors responded to the emergency.

"No Antonee please be alright." Josh was slightly teary.

"Clear" said the doctor and the electricity flows through Antonee's heart. Then another one "Clear" . . . Suddenly the doctor say's "we recover him". Vitals are already normal, the Nurse added. They left the room and Every thing's back to normal.

On the other room, "Why are you here?" Antonee's father ask, Josh father. Then the conversation became personal, "Gomenasaii Chris" Antonee's father yell. Annie was pregnant with Antonee that time, I really loved you . . . I Only Loved You. . . Annie say's she will abort the baby If I will not leave you. . . she will kill my baby. . . Antonee's father crying very hard... I love no one but you...

- - - Updated - - -

As the doctors plunged thw defribillator pads to Antonee's chest once, Josh's whole body trembled every inch. It's hard to see someone so annoying and cheerful in that state. When the defribillator was shocked once again, Antonee's chest jolt and the normal beeping sound of his heartbeat returned back to normal. Josh cannot hear what the doctors were saying because his heartbeat is the only thing that rings in his head. "Why am i feeling like this" Josh touched his painful chest while looking at Antonee.

----

Why are you here?

"It seems my son, was involve in that accident and your family's driver was kind enough to help him... Anyways, it's been awhile. I see you and Annie were still together.. that's.. good to know." Chris gave a forceful smile. He wasn't comfortable seeing his former lover like this. Not when the things ended very akward and painful for him.

... I love no one but you...

"I guess it's too late for that now.. i don't have time to deal with you... my son ...

My son needs me. He doesn't have that much time left." Chris almost choke sayig the last sentence.

Karl, wiped his tear's and pull Chris toward's him and give him a fast kiss. Then whispers you can never judge a relationship base on appearance, we are more broken inside you know she was a good actress. I don't want to open this but she was brainwashing our son and I was afraid to be hate by him so before she come and see us I will take my leave. I also don't want her to treat you, Take care Chris.

Karl goes back to Annie, Annie spank his face and shout "where have you been?" he just hug her to silence her and whisper's "not here, you don't wan't to be on the new's paper tomorrow, or do you?". Annie hugs him back and smile back and put a nice show so Every one will forget what she did. She kissed Karl and hug him tight.

- - - Updated - - -

Chris returned to his son's side and ask him what he will need for the moment. The doctor's informed him that Josh can be transfered to the his private room any moment. Before he was carted out of the room, Josh looked at Antonee who is laying at his own bed and say "Antonee, be well.. I'll see you at school!"

---

Dr. Suzuki asked a bit of a minute and talked to Chris and discuss Josh prognosis.

"Unfortunately, the only course of treatment we can do for him now just is make his everyday life as comfortable as possible. We can operateon him, but there's only a 20% chance that he will survive, and that is low. Shall we say option to Josh?" The doctor asked the Chris opinion.

"No, i just want my son to love as normal as possible, i want him to enjoy his last moments here." Chris said with teary eyed.

*Week have passed*

Antonee stay's at home and file a 7 day's leave from school, his mother really want him to stay at home. "sight I'm really bored, I wanna see Josh" and he was rolling on his bed back and fort. He suddenly stop and stand up he remember his dad and run through his dad's office.

Dad! he shout with excitement and open the office door. His dad was not there. "sight where is dad" he said, he never forgot to lock his office when his not around. He look's around and said to himself "why is everything so messy" dad was an O.C. (Over Clean) he picked up a book and a picture fell,

He was very shocked, "who is this man but I think I have seen him before?" murmuring to himself. "Hmmmmp?" Oh he looked like josh, with a load voice he speak. The man who is kissing was my father, but who is this man... He shake's and fell sitting on a bench. Is this the reason I was never attracted to girl's, Am I like my father but she has my mother. stand's up,,, "why, what's this, who is this man?" asking himself while he is walking out of the office of his father. He bump with his father and look at him with a teary eye, he don't say a word just pull his self together then go up to his room.

- - - Updated - - -

Josh was insisting on being release at the hospital , at the 5th day. He force his father to agree in giving him the break he wanted. The hospital room was stiffling him.

After he learned that Antonee was out in a grave situation because he collapse in front of their car, Josh cannot help but feel guilty and lament about this matter over and over.

---

"Are you sure you're ready to go to school son?"his dad ask while they are having breakfast at home. "Yes dad im alright, did you pack my lunch?" Josh ask as he was eating his fruits and oatmeal. "I did, its steamed vegetables, some fish and fruits." Josh cannot eat any meal ,because of his condition it has to be no salt,no preservatives, high in fiber, low or no cholesterol and such. He cannot drink anything besides water. Even if he hates it, that's all he could do..

As he enters the school, he gave the form and his hospital records at the registrar. So his absence will not be make his classes will not be marked as drop.

"Ne , ne.. have you heard? Antonee the new guy has filled a week leave from school! " one of the girls who Josh recalls as named Cherry was speaking to a friend when he pass them by.

"Excuse me, Cherry-chan?" Josh gave a smile, enough to distract Cherry and grab his attention. "Ah, yes Evans sempai?" Cherry batt her eyelash a few times, making Josh's mouth twitch.

"Ah, i need to talk to Antonee.. it's kind of important, so please can i hae his number?"he smiled again showing off his handsomeness.

As Josh got what he wanted, he bowed down a bit and said his thanks, at the now statue girls looking at him as he walk away.

He emailed the address first.

Sender:Evans Josh

Subject: Are you okay?

Hey,

I heard from your friends you filed a leave of absence from school. Are you still feeling bad?

I'm sorry for my rude behavior last time. It's not that i dont like you. I just avoid unnecessary relationship other than being acquainted. So when you are alright, then let me make it upto you and treat you for lunch.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Josh

Antonee was waked up by his phone. . . "Oh my, I forgot to silent it" he murmured. When he saw the name on his phone he was really shock and fell from his bed. "Josh is it really Josh?" he shouted and run to get his eye glass, he was thinking that his eye's was only playing trick's on him. "It's really Josh,,, but wait,,, I don't remember giving my no to any one but Cherry?" if she really give Josh my no. then I will really give her a present,,, "thank you cherry!".

He was really excited and open up the massage slowly read it, word by word. . .

He emailed the address first.

Sender:Evans Josh

Subject: Are you okay?

Hey,

I heard from your friends you filed a leave of absence from school. Are you still feeling bad?

I'm sorry for my rude behavior last time. It's not that i dont like you. I just avoid unnecessary relationship other than being acquainted. So when you are alright, then let me make it upto you and treat you for lunch.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Josh

then Jump's . . . I can't believe it Josh was inviting me to to have lunch and he will treat me. . . "Am I in heaven or what?" ahhhh my head hurt's. I was really excited I forgot to change my bandage. He was fixing his bandage and went to bed and start making a message.

Sender:Antonio Kelly

Subject: I'm fine

Hi,

I'm sorry for calling you Josh and not adding senpai on it, I won't say it again . . . unless you permit it,,, Promise. Oh, I remember you are also at the hospital nobody tell's me what happen are you alright? have you recovered? I wish you are. I still have one day before my Mo'm let me go to school she was very worried so I just agreed to stay home. But I'll text you when I will be going to school if you don't mind me messaging you? And about the lunch, I'd love to eat with you. Oh... I'm making my text long sorry. Take care Josh Senpai...

Antonee

- - - Updated - - -

Josh was already attending his lab class when he felt his phone vibrated. He had an idea who that might be, so he just set that aside for now, as it will be disrespectful to use mobile when they are emerge in experimenting. An hour has past and he walk to his next class when he open the message.

Sender:Antonio Kelly

Subject: I'm fine

Hi,

I'm sorry for calling you Josh and not adding senpai on it, I won't say it again . . . unless you permit it,,, Promise. Oh, I remember you are also at the hospital nobody tell's me what happen are you alright? have you recovered? I wish you are. I still have one day before my Mo'm let me go to school she was very worried so I just agreed to stay home. But I'll text you when I will be going to school if you don't mind me messaging you? And about the lunch, I'd love to eat with you. Oh... I'm making my text long sorry. Take care Josh Senpai...

Antonee

He post a quick reply

Yes i am, thanks for asking. Well you can call me Josh or Joshua if we are alone, and sempai if we are at school. I just don't want anyone to call me by my first name. I am at school today, so take all the time you need to heal and just feel free to mail me whenever you feel like it. I will reply if im not busy.

Take care of you and have a good day..

Josh

He send and went on the next class.

"Ho ho, did something good happen?" His seatmate ask him this question.

"Why would you say that?" Josh wonder..

"Because you were smiling as you stare at your phone.. is it your girlfriend?" Yhe guy casually elbowed him,at his side,

"Dont be stupid," he replied, blushing a bit.

Antonee was taking a bath when his phone rang, He did not notice it and just continue. He was soaking at the tab, and relaxing wondering if Josh have received his message.

At the gate of there house a white limousine is about to enter. The butler was confuse who might be there guest, there was no schedule of visitor for that hour. He ran trough the main door and open it, he so an elegant young woman going down on the car. He bow down and ask "how can I help you mademoiselle?". The girl look at him and speak's "I am one of antonee's classmate, I am Cherry Accardi".

Antonee's mother saw the girl and said "Cherry darling, what bring's you here?". Annie know's Cherry back from Italy she and Cherry's mother was close friend. "Aunt Annie" she called, I am her to see Antonee but I did not know he was your son. "So I guess I have the advantage here, and Antonee will be mine" speaking on her mind, while she gave a fake smile to Annie. They talk and talk, and forgotten to call Antonee.

Antonee suddenly feel a chill and go out at the tab. "Wow what was that?" keep on thinking. He was half naked going to his closet when he saw his phone. He check his inbox, "Oh Josh message me" he was so excited that he did not notice that the towel on his waist fell. He stands at the balcony unknowingly naked. He read's Josh text.

Yes i am, thanks for asking. Well you can call me Josh or Joshua if we are alone, and sempai if we are at school. I just don't want anyone to call me by my first name. I am at school today, so take all the time you need to heal and just feel free to mail me whenever you feel like it. I will reply if im not busy.

Take care of you and have a good day..

Josh

He was very happy reading when suddenly, Cherry screamed and cover her eye's "Antonee what are you doing" she ask. Antonee did not get it right away and look where cherry was pointing. "Oh, Shit" he shouted . His thing was really up because of josh massage, that's why cherry can't help but take a peak on Antonee's thing. He run and cover his naked body in bed. "Cherry, why are you in my room?" He shouted.

He was still covering his entire body as he goes to the dressing room, "please top staring at me" he was begging cherry with a very red face. Cherry sit's and tell antonee the whole story. Time passed really fast and cherry is about to go home "please don't tell anyone" antonee begged cherry. "Ok, but on one condition!" She added "you will always accompany me at the room. Antonee has no choice, to end everything he agreed.

He went on his room after he say goodbye to cherry, and massage Josh.

Subject: Sorry for my late message

Hi,

Josh I'm sorry I was on the bath and. . . Oh never mind hahaha , Good night.

Have a nice day and see you tomorrow.

Antonee

He send, But added in mind "I missed you Josh . . . Oyasumi" and then fell a sleep.