Breathe again (private raimeowmeow × yukino kyo)

Rhye_Meow

Antonee grew from Italy so he was really fund of wearing nothing but boxer shorts while sleeping. He was dreaming about Josh, the time when he kissed him. But he continued the scenario on his dream.

On antonee's dream. He was kissing Josh slowly then make it hard and trying to stroke his tongue and they progressed to french kiss. He started to move his fingers to Josh nipples. Then let the other one slide to Josh waist. Suddenly he heard Josh say's

"Why did you removed your Iv? You are not well yet! Come back here."

Then Antonee woke up, he pulled Josh in bed "Oh! wanna continue?" he said and kissed Josh hard. But due to his condition he fell back a sleep while hugging Josh in bed.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rhye_Meow

• yukino kyo

• yukiyaoicrosszeria

Smacks.

Josh smack his knuckles at Antonee as he past out for the second time, well not after he kiss him. He was piss and flustered at the same time. He might think that Antonee is acting stupidly because he is unwell, but he cant help but be happy at the same time. He went in his room and took the iv's and inserted it at Antonee's once more. "Dont tire me oi!!" He shout at Antonee and sigh. He covered him with a blanket and sat at the edge of the bed. And place his hand at his head.

"What are you doing to me Antonee.." he held his fast beating heart. He hate to admit it, but Antonee might be his first love.

He stood up and went inside his own bedroom, trying to sleep.

Antonee wake up. He saw the IV was attached to him again. "Did Josh went inside? Ah' my head hurt's I didn't have a good sleep I guest but my lips feel's weird?" he murmured and try to get up. He pulled the IV out of his body and looked at Josh room. "Thank god he was still sleeping, actually I don't know what to say if I saw him awake" he said.

It was Saturday that day so he take the opportunity to leave the house and texted Josh.

Hi Josh you are sleeping well so I did not wake you up. I will go to our house to take some clothes and leave a note to my parent's as you suggested I'll be back after an hour. Take care see you later.

Antonee

"Hm?" Josh stretch as he heard his cellphone rang. Lazily he opened it and saw it was from Antonee.. "why is he messaging me?" He sat at his bed and read the message. Then unwillingly, he remembered what happen last night and he started to feel uneasy again. To forget all of it, he stood up and went for an excersise. Just light ones, like stretching and walking the thread mills.

He sweated alot, so he decided to remove his shirt. The home phone rings and he answered, "Hey dad! .... yeah.. im fine, my friend was with me,. Actually he might stay here for awhile.. that's okay with you right?... oh then that's great.. tomorrow? Oh ... then see you.. take care.. ti voglio bene.."

He message Antonee after.

Antonee,

After that, can you come with me grocery shopping?

Josh

(Ti voglio bene- italian for i love you , use for family and friends instead Ti amo..use for lovers)

Antonee reaches there house. He was supposed to just pick up some stuff's but unfortunately he saw his parent's arguing and his father shouting for a divorce while his mother was crying. "what's going on, why divorce Dad?" he suddenly shout. His father and mother was really on the edge of there relationship and his father can't take it anymore when antonee leave the house her mother don't have anything to use as a black mail so his father grab the opportunity.

His father explain everything to Antonee and they like him to choose who will be leaving with him they are both going to states and antonee don't wanna leave Josh. "can I think this over?" Anthonee said and leave the house. On the way he saw Josh massage.

Antonee,

After that, can you come with me grocery shopping?

Josh

As he saw the massage he wipe his tears and go to Josh. "Yes, I need to see you. You are everything to me. I will not leave you" he keep on thinking while on his way to Josh house.

Josh started the laundry while waiting for Antonee to come home. It doesn't require much force , just out the clothes in, press some buttons and voila.. a good 30 minutes have past and he is done. He looked at the clock and got worried. Antonee said an hour and it already past.

He stood outside the gate and pace. Walking back and forth waiting for antonee. A cab stop in front he heave a sigh of relief when he saw it. He ran forward and hug the man. "I was worried about you.. idiot!" Josh said, almost teary

Antonee was surprised by Josh action and really glad. He was really full of mixed emotion. As he saw Josh teary eye's. "Ah... you really is my treasure" said to himself and tighten his hug and breath deeply. "I'm sorry to worry you Josh, Tadaima!" he gently said it to Josh and smile with contentment. "Don't worry I'll always be here, so cheer up, smile. your really cute when you do that" he said to Josh with a teasing smile.

Antonee did not mention anything about his problem he don't want to spoil the fun and stay out of that topic. "Josh, you know... please don't laugh on what I'm going to say ok!, I never been on grocery and shopping on my own. So please take care of me!" he say it out loud and bows.

"Eh? O-okay." Josh scratch his head blushed a bit as he akwardly walked back the house."Let's me get my wallet first." After a few moment,they went ahead and walked towards the grocery store. Josh broke the silence and said "I love grocery shopping. Alot of interesting things to see."

When they reach the store, Josh hands over a push cart to Antonee and smiled. "It'll be fun, follow me." They started with the non-food section and shop for soaps, shampoo-were Josh took time because he can't decided which scent to use this time. "Hm, i think i'll pick the coconut one." He then place the bottle of the coconut scented shampoo at their cart. Josh walk in front, shoving things at their cart. Toilet papers, bathroom scents, clean wraps, bath candles and so on. After awhile, they have strolled onto the food section and Josh bought alot of oatmeals and wheat cereals. "Antonee, go ahead and pick the food ans snacks you want and i'll wait here."

Antonee walk on the food section and looked around but he don't really have an appetite that day due to his parent's situation. So he Just picked up some few bread and cookies and put it on the cart. "I don't want to trouble Josh so I'll just smile and laugh till we get home, wish the time pass fast today!" he was really thinking deep down.

Then out of the blue Antonee have an Idea. "Josh we still have some time right?, Can we watch a movie? can we? please haven't try to watch on a public cinema! please?" he said it gentle with a teasing face. "I really need to buy some time, and this will take our time. Sorry Josh I really feel like I was going to cry any time, so I need to make an excuse so I can cry openly..." he was murmuring at himself.

"I guess we could, but we all these groceries so we should go home first. And i need to make my food as well-can't really eat food prepared outside. Has alot of things that can harm me." Josh said and head on out the counter to pay. He ask Antonee to carry the rest of the stuff while he carried one bag and they walk home.

He started preparing a light sald for him and packed Antonee onigiri with plums and some egg rolls at tako-shaped sausages too. When he is done, he took a quick shower and got dress, he carried the food and said.."So what do you want to watch hm? I dont like action or scary stuff.. so choose wisely."

Antonee finished his food and take a shower after Josh. "I really like to take the shower after him" he said to himself. He dressed casual and said "Josh I think, I like to watch a little romance with some drama" he said and continue "but I think, we can look on the movie listing so we can choose better!" he prepared his eye glass and go with Josh on the movie theater.

"Oh,,, my what do we have hear?" Antonee said. There are so many people they forgot that it's week end and most of them are couple's. Antonee suddenly feel awkward. "Josh sorry, I ask for this but know I think we cannot continue!" he said. All the movie's were fully booked and the only seat's left were for the last batch and that will be midnight.

"Err, well i can't stay up late. I still have to study and it's not good for me not to sleep on time." Josh scratch his head and glance over Antonee. This was all fairly new to him. It's hard to keep up with friendship when you had your first at this age. But he was intent on keeping it, because he didn't imagine it will make him-happy.

"Ah.." Josh grabbed Antonee's shoulders and shook it lightly. "Hey, ahm if you like we could stroll at a park. I have these food and we could have a picnic." He removed his hand and blush from until his nape and ears are red. "Is that a bad idea? Sorry i don't know what to do in this type of situation." He looked away and waited for Antonee's response.

Hey, ahm if you like we could stroll at a park. I have these food and we could have a picnic.

Is that a bad idea? Sorry i don't know what to do in this type of situation.

After hearing those words Antonee looked at Josh and turn around. "Shit! why does he need to make such face,,, He's fucking cute,,, I really wanna hug and kiss him now... Antonee keep calm!..." he said to him self and turn back at Josh. "Josh! that's a great Idea you know that I love your food, I mean I like when you cook... Hahaha Any way let's have that picnic... I think it will be more fun!" he said to Josh.

Antonee was so happy he was thinking that it was going to be a date on the park like he saw on some romantic novel like his dad write's. "A picnic with Josh, am I lucky or am I just really lucky!" he was murmuring to him self and smiling like an Idiot.

"Ah okay im glad." He started smiling and walked out the cinema. As they walked out, Josh saw a gay couple who held hands while they walk and he turned around instantly and drag Antonee out there, grabbing his arms. He walked faster than usual making him breathe faster too. He stop when they are finally at the streets and let go of Antonee. "I'm sorry i'm acting up. I'm so innocent at this stuff. Let's go?" He hailed a cab and got in. Waiting for Antonee. "Driver, please to the xx park." He smiled to Antonee and said. "I'm kindda excited about this.. are you too?"

I'm sorry i'm acting up. I'm so innocent at this stuff. Let's go?

Antonee heard everything but that word stay's on his mind. He was thinking maybe Josh is also new at love, that may be he has a chance at Josh, but he sighted and said "If he were to love some one I think it wont be me!" and continued "I'm simple, have a family problem and a little clumsy so I think I don't stand a chance".

He smiled backed at Josh. "I think I'll just enjoy this and go with the flow". he sighted to him self. He was avoiding Josh eye's and looked outside the cab. The street look's different for his view. "when I was alone I never see life like this, Josh thought me many things and let me experience new things that life can offer" he was murmuring and suddenly fell a sleep at the cab.

"Ah, this is nice isn't it? I just hope we brought a mat with us. But whatever." Josh happily hummed a song as he leaned in the tree- completely covered by it's shade. The breeze caught his hair and neck and he closed his eyes as he enjoyed it. "I'm glad we went here. This is relaxing." He started to lay at the grass, using his hands as a pillow. "Go ahead and eat Antonee. I hope you like it." He yawned and didn't realized that he started to drift to sleep.

Antonee eat's the food that Josh made. Then look at the surroundings and exhale the air is good and think that he really like this park it was calming. He saw Josh sleeping soundly and let him be. He think that he cause a lot of trouble for Josh so it's a good time for Josh to have a good rest. He think of it as a reward. Looking at Josh like this make's Antonee think that "Your really a gift from above, I wish that we can be like this forever". Antonee lay near Josh and watch him to sleep but did not know he also fell a sleep beside's Josh under the same tree.

"Mmn." Josh woke up from the nap and stretch. He look to and fro and saw that the sun is already setting. 'Goodness!' His shoulders shook as he saw Antonee lying beside him. He stop and check if someone rob them and what not. He exhaled when he realize that their location was perfect, no one came to bother them. Suddenly, his gaze was fixed on the lips of Antonee, and his slim waist. Josh, gay that he was-was admittedly turned on from time to time to beautiful boys. But because he push people away who wants to get close, he hasn't experience even to hold hands with someone. Very tempted, he graze his fingers to Antonee's hand and touched it gently. He felt warm, through his hands and his face became bright red. He withdrew his hands and face palm.

'What am i doing?'

Antonee wake up and yawn. He saw Josh red face and get closer and put his hand on Josh's for head "Are you ok?, sorry I was supposed to be on guard but the whether was good I did not realize I feel a sleep" he said and smiled. " I'll carry our thing's so you can call a cab " antonee said and started to gather their stuff's " Josh it's getting cold you can use my jacket , it's not good for your health" he added. Antonee was happy but a little depressed. "Oh,,, I remembered tomorrow was Sunday! Josh do you have any plans for tomorrow?" he asked Josh and added "I mean if your not busy? I know you accompany me so much... Hahaha". Antonee laugh to made the moo better "Forget it may be I was asking too much of you..." he said gently and looked on the other side.

He wore Antonee's jacket and looked down shyly. "Yes, i'm going to see my doctor tomorrow. And maybe catch up on my reading, i have exams next week." He walk silently towards the streets, still looking down. He can still feel the heat from Antonee's palm. The hand that touched his forehead. And now he can smell Antonee' s scent in the jacket he is wearing. He held the cab and got in, really uncomfortable at the heat he is feeling. 'I knew i shouldnt have touch his hands' he thought and he fidget in his seat. "Ah, Antonee when we get back, ahmm, can you help me with the dishes and changing the bed sheets? Kinnda tired today." He said finding soemthing to talk about,hoping Antonee won't notice his weird behavior.

Antonee was a little bit disappointed but he has no choice it's Josh doctor and his study. "It's ok Josh I'll help you its my fault too, I make you do thing's that you don't usually do"he said it to Josh smiled and look outside the cab suddenly Antonee receive's a phone call. He was shock and pressed the loud speaker botton.

"Antonee darling!" the girl voice said. "Ehhhh, Maddam how did you know my no.? Antonee asked in shock. "They told me that you are new so I was thinking of a welcome party tomorrow 05:00pm and make sure to ware the dress that I buy... see you Ann darling!" and the girl cut the line.

Antonee looked at Josh and said "Its not like what you think it was!" he shout and blushed. "She was our manager on the bar that I was working for, she said they will give me a welcome party tomorrow 05:00pm" ne explained to Josh and look back out side even the cab driver saw his face was really red.

"I see, well you can do that no worries. I hope you have fun." His answer was very stiff. He didn't know what to say really. He is feeling some tightening at his chest but didn't know what that was, it's not the usual thing he feels when he is being sick. All he knew is that he feels disappointed that Antonee is going to spend a day merrying while he waits for him. And he doesn't like it. Scared that he might collapse anytime soon, he held Antonee's hands and sueeze it tight. "I'm sorry.. i'm feeling a weird sensation in my chest and i'm a little bit scared." He remained holding that warm hands until they arrived at home.

Antonee carry there stuff's and hold Josh hands tight "Don't let go we don't know when you might fall" he said and carry other things on his other hands. "If your not that feeling well I'll accompany you at your doctor, well the party was on afternoon and if the doctor said that you need someone, I will not go to the party. Please don't say no... It's my fault so I'll take responsibility" he said. ""I'll just fix our things on the kitchen and wash the dishes, please take a rest here and don't go away from me I wanted to see you near me to monitor your condition, do you need your medicine?"he asked.

"I have medicine but i dont think it'd use it for that. Cause what i feel is different. When i heard that woman called you, i was having weird thoughts. My chest tightens, it's painful and yet it's not. And when i think about it, when you're gonna party and such , im feeling pains again. What's wrong with me?" He ask Antonee,and when he look at him, his face turned warm again., even his ears blushed."ah maybe i'll take that medicine now, cause this is weird." He rummage his pockets for the meds. "Ahm can you get me water Antonee?"

Antonee was confused of what he just heard from Josh, but he don't want to jump on conclusion where at the end he will be hurt and there friendship will at risk. He's love for Josh was pure so he did not want to push it on Josh. He want Josh to realized what he really feel for him so he said "Here's the water Josh, may be you need a good rest it's almost late and if you need anything I'm just a call away. I'll go to you right away".

Antonee was really hurt while he was saying those word's but he don't have a choice if Josh push through what he was saying a while ago he might grab him and kissed him right away. His head hurt's he was thinking hard and forget that he was operated on his head a week ago. He dink his pain reliever and sit at the sofa. I wish Josh was fine and started to watch the T.V. and wait if Josh will need him.