• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• BlueNeon

• Teesie

• Tetsu

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. XDD you just have to embarrass me, huh? -_- An hour. XD Kidding. Er....I suppose..6 seconds?! O.O

TorD?

Mh.... mh.....do cats count? XD XD ok just joking, I tiny tiny bit yes, although I hate the feeling so much that I try to make it disappear :p

I'll go to bed now though, and be back tomorrow :3 :3 :3 Sweet dreams ^^

pffft..I hope there wasnt a smoke coming out (or possibly other things, for reference)

alright bro, sweet dreams~

• 1 month later...

Someone close to you told me that every night you put your hands together and pray "please make blu give me a dare tomorrow, pleaseee!" and I thought - how cute is that, let the fiji have what she wants. ^^

Great, because I love your writing style, you're gonna write a beautiful poem and enter the

by posting it there. And you must have one line that includes 'lovely blue' or 'that's for blue'. Good luck
. ^^

ok O.O should i be worried now? XD

OTL you crazy?like..are you seriously going to make me do that?? T^T poems isnt writing..it's..art? XD no seriously, i can't write poems..i suck at that majorly OTL and it will be really embarassing to enter with a crappy song T.T what is the punishment if i don't do it?

, not at all. ^^

C'mon, writing is writing, doesn't matter its form. You'll do something great. What's the punishment? xD You'll take the first plane to me and receive the real punishment. Better start writing, right? XD And here's another deal. I'm gonna join it too so we can be two embarrassed people and skip my turn this round, so I'll ask you again.(?) ;D

you might not live far, but i'm broke..so i can maybe walk to you? o.o and i have a bad feeling with all this faith you have there OTL fine i'll enter (if i manage to write a poem till the end of the month!!) but in return, you will do the same and you need to include the same thing that i need to just for me so..either 'lovely pink' (not really my color but you assocciate it with so what the heck XD) or 'that's for fiji' (lol again but you should really pick a better nickname for me OTL) so that's your dare :3

and i choose truth for the next one!!

, take a bike, I'll be waiting you at the halfway point. xD (YOU HAVE TO).

Sweet geezuz, really? 'Lovely pink'? XD How can I include that there, my request was at least a bit easier. The sky is blue, the ocean is blue and you have lots of things that rhymes with blue. What rhymes with pink? xD (Another excuse. Heh, I wonder when will you finally accept it. ^^). 'That's for fiji' seems reasonable, than again - what rhymes with fiji? xD

T: On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you to write a poem about me? xDDD

i know it's hard, why do you think i would agree for you to use pink in connection to me? XD revenge can be sweet at times~ although..i don't think i can write a poem or lyrics onion13onion9:cuteonion55:

em excited?i wouldn't really call it excited but let's say..8? :3 i would be more excited if you dared me to write one of my stories for you XD more fun ;P

t or d?

, because deep inside you know that it's true? :rolleyes: The amazing subconscious.

Why are you the one complaning? I should be that one, I'll probably spend few hours trying to figure out what to write. Painful.

giphy.gif

8? That's quite a lot. And you just gave me an idea for your next dare. :o

I pick dare.

i just know that everyone sees me in pink and i don't even like the color all that much XD what does that mean then? :p

few hours?it will probably take me few days OTL or a month? XD

nice gif :p why so surprised?and no -_- no more writting for today..

i dare you to..record your voice and send it to me in a one week time, counting from now on :o *was waiting for this* :p

, either mom nature played with you giving you only pink stuff around you or you're still trying to hide that you purposely surround yourself by it. ;D

I might get there too..

Loving people crying?

How about a video? :rolleyes: ToD?

yeah i bet it was the other thing XD i don't realy hate the color just..there is a limit to how much there should be around me :p and you know i love my siggy now~

lol or we could just write one together? XD

no XD but there were some tats visible, which is always a nice sight :3

video is always welcome, you know that :o i love you when you're under the influence of alcohol, did i tell you this already? :p

em..dare?

, I don't hate it either. Eh, who cares about limits? XD

Hm, that's an idea too. Actually no! I've just figured out I have to make a video this week, why did I accept that in the first place I wonder..xD Anyways, your dare: You have to write and post your poem today or tomorrow. Time to make this harder for you. ^^

some things have their limits and some don't (or shouldn't) have :p

yeah i wonder that too O.O it was way too easy, i think something is not right XD

impossible..i just got home today, it's 8pm..i have an exam first thing in the morning tomorrow, so i can't stay up late (unless it's not studying), then tomorrow i'll be home in the evening too since i have the other exam in the afternoon and they i'll have to sleep because i'm working on saturday..so i can't do it, you need to change your dare :3

t or d blu?

true, there's a lot of time till sunday to write it :p still..it's damn hard OTL

thank you ^^

T: what is (describe with as much details as you can) the sexiest underwear you own? :3

Smarty, true. Never mentioned which sunday. But since you're playing like this, Imma do the same thing. :rolleyes:

i dare you to..record your voice and send it to me in a one week time, counting from now on *was waiting for this* :p

You also never mentioned what should I say and how long should the recording be. You'll get one second of it. ^^

T: what is (describe with as much details as you can) the sexiest underwear you own? :3

Let's just say I have some pieces you can barely see while wearing them.

And I'm not going to give you another tod till I see the first one done

. XD

you really think i'm a superhero or something don't you? OTL i have so much work i can't see myself out of it -_- i thought after i'm done with exam i will have time..well looks like i have an interesting week in front of me so don't expect much (:

You also never mentioned what should I say and how long should the recording be. You'll get one second of it. ^^

true..maybe i'll get to catch your voice though, which would be pretty nice (:

that's not really many details O.O but enough to imagine a few things XD

cya when i maybe manage to write that poem then..