A Lesson well Learned DMMD w/YaoiLoverfangurl19 (Private)

azuneko

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Virus smiled" yes is very scary movie but i like that movie very much, I'm going to watch that movie with Trip, is our third date and I'm looking forward to it very much"

Aoba heard the other mention Trip. He turned his attention to the book in his hand. He din't want to hear more than that. It was slightly upsetting.

Aoba shook his head no. "I am happy for you Virus. After all we are just friends. Its not like me to get jealous." he said despite feeling the total opposite

Aoba started reading but stopped. He closed the book and got up. "I'm going to walk around a bit. I need some air." he said leaving the book on the table and leaving the library. He was really feeling conflicted about this Virus and Trip relationship. He knew Virus asked to be his boyfriend so why would he find another person. Aoba wonders if it was because he was nervous that day. He didn't have sex with Virus so the other went to Trip for it instead. Aoba wonders if that's the reason Virus started to go out with the other. "I'll have to think of something and fast." he mutters walking down the hall.

Virus raise himself up from chair, leave book on table, walked out Of library and towards next class

Aoba got to the next class and sighs. He wasn't sure how to do this. He would have just come out and said something to Virus.. Though Aoba wasn't sure how he'd react.

Virus was in the class, sat down on his chair, wait for teacher shall come, sigh for second time, didnt notice Aoba

Aoba wonders if thinking like a girl would help. He knew when girls got jealous they would doll themselves up to capture the attention of the person of interest. He wonders if such an idea would work on Virus.

Aoba nods looking to the side. "Mind if I come over to your place today? I have something real important to tell you."

Virus smiled" sure you can come over to my place today Aoba" he said, follow class again and listned to what teacher said

Aoba was glad the other said yes. His plan had to work now. He just hopes Trip won't be there to try and ruin his plans.

The class was over and teacher walked out Of class, Virus raise himself up from chair, smiled at Aoba" are you ready to head home with me?"

Aoba stood and looked at Virus. "You go on ahead of me. I have to get something. I want to surprise you for being so nice to me. So I'll arrive in a moment. Don't you go anywhere before I get there." he said running off. Aoba knew exactly what to do to get Virus to notice him more than Trip. As he left the school, Aoba noticed Trip standing by the gate. "Don't wait up for Virus. He's mine got it." he said running pass him.

Trip walked towards Aoba, slap him in the face, said in angry voice" i really hate you Aoba, helt since you come this school have Virus notice you and forget about me, yesterday was our relathionship over becuse Of you"

Aoba looked at Trip. He held his cheek a bit. "I'm sure if you were nicer he'd not have left you for me. Plus he was probably creep out since you look like him. Its like sleeping with yourself. Anyway, don't get mad at me. Just find someone whose perfect for you. I'm sure there's someone out there just your type. Your good looking Trip. So don't take your anger out on me." he said pulling away and continued where he had to go. Aoba was feeling a bit guilty now. Here he thought Virus was with him and Trip at the same time. He glanced back a bit before heading where he had to go. His surprise for Virus was going to be prefect.

Once reaching the store, he purchased what he needed. Aoba got changed before heading to Virus' place. He rang the bell. "He better be home." he mutters softly. Aoba had put on a lolita outfit and did his hair all nice. He then held a teddy in front of his face.

(outfit idea:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(hair style and teddy:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Virus walked towards door, open the door and so Aoba in lolita outfit, got huge nosebleed and fainted, fall down on floor

"VIRUS!!!!!!" Aoba said dropping the bear to help him up. He placed the other on the couch. He wasn't sure what to do. So he searched for something cool to place upon the other's forehead.

Virus wake up and raise himself up, still nosebleed, so Aoba, blushed" wow you are damn sexy Aoba, whas that present for me?"

Aoba looked at him. he picked up the teddy. "Yeah. I got this for you as a gift. See the bear and I are wearing glasses like yours." he said smiling.

(should we get Trip to show up)