• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

• ukemextreme

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
what happened with "go away"??and why are you quoting that anyway?? :8onion74: you enjoy this way too much..

Lol, Blue Bro will watch us XD
is that supposed to be a good thing? O.o

ok, I was going to PM just Aya-chan with this but I'm going to post this to you all and if you can't handle it, stop where you are and tell me how far down you could read (I don't want to give anyone nightmares...)

this is somewhere around the kind of level of gore I'm going but if you all have a problem with it, I will tone it down

and ok, Bel-chan, I'll keep away from urine but if I do put it in, I'll leave it spoilered XD (and I assume shit as well) but please elaborate on blood play... I'm not sure I know what exactly you mean

I'll start light and then ease it in...

Fist curled, muscles taut, arm flung back, the man hit my brother's face. Over and over, the ball of flesh came into contact with his cheek. With each hit I heard a crack, gradually getting louder than the last one. My brother had been crying, screaming for the man to stop but his voice began to fade into sobs, choking on spit. There was another pound and another thump and another crack and another squeal. I huddled into a fetal position, trying to cover my ears. I shut my eyes to the sight of his blood on the man's wrist.

Finally, when the sounds stopped I opened my eyes. His face was black and blue, his head hung on his shoulder's barely conscious. I started to move my sweat-filled body to run over to him but the man had his arm in hand. I heard myself scream out something as loud as I could but my mind froze as I watch my brother's arm twist back and snap. There were no tears from his eyes, just wide open whites frozen with shock. The only crying was his arm streaming out blood that splattered over the man as he smirked. Fear ran over me as I looked at the limp limb. It hung there, lifeless.

Instinct turned my body as I tried to run. Someone caught my arm. I screamed again, fearing for the same treatment but my arm stayed in tact. Instead, I heard, "well, that was quite the sight. How about we make it so that you don't have to watch any of that anymore?" the man raised the hook in his arm and let it fly toward me. I blocked with my arms, feeling a gash of pain on them. Bleeding over myself, I felt the tool hack into the tender flesh. Crying nonstop, I felt pain run up my spine as the crack of a bone sounded. The man pulled, trying to free the hook. My body fell forward with the force and the sweat on my back thickened, it hurt so much my body couldn't move. Tearing my tendon, my arm hung uselessly; I felt my hair get pulled tight. Before I could react, darkness hit me. I felt no pain, just the warmth of my liquid rolling down my skin.

I hope that wasn't too bad D:

LOL feel free to read it when it's up XD

notice the when it's up :p I'm so slow...

Hi..I am one of the RPers. Nice to meet you. :)

Since i barely have experience in RP, please bare with me. *bow*

And,

Pan-Chan

: I have been thinking that the first sense will start in prison. No? And, my turn is after
. right?

Ack onionn0 Soft... Soooo soft.... Tooooo soft D:

the Fatty I know can do looooots worse

ah shiet...

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu does that mean I gotta tone down my perverted cruelness too?

Welcome. Welcome to the dark side. We've got cookies~ Or at least I do

LOL Ari-chan you mean "please bear with me" ;)

"Bare" with me means you want to get naked with them all XDDD

yup, you can start in the prison :) my first post will be in the perspective of a guard so I can lay out all of the details for the place but after that I will play a prisoner

and posting order will just go by whoever posted first XD

so I will be "first" and when everyone else has gone, I'll post my character :p

something like that...

did you read the spoiler? I want to know if that was ok for you...

I'll take that into consideration if everyone else is ok... but I don't want to take it up too high if they don't want to :p

LOL

I'll give you some of my cookies if you bare with me rabbit16

Hey @

, what you think of this character? Is he okay?

Name: Ross Venian

Height: 1,89

Physical: Not very muscular arms; strong and skinny legs; chest bones that appear because of the slimness.

Appearance:

Czu7vuo.jpg

Personality: Since childhood he doesn't like to being stopped. He is energetic and like a lot of playing games. When he hurts himself he likes to lick the blood. Unfortunately for him, he never tasted the blood of others, but want it. He has a inclination to sadomasochism. Loves fun, crimes, brutality and knives, but goes crazy when he sees or smell drugs and doesn't like to be bored.

Crime committed: Was caught in the act of killing two teenagers of 17 years.

Curiosity:

• There's a word that if said to him, he goes insane.
  • Was in the workhouse for two years and just moved to the prison.

: *LOL* I didn't aware that typo. For spoiler, it's trilling. :6onion72:

: Wow! You are so Kind. ^^ Sure...why not? So...*smirk * will you take me off or shall I take myself off?

7680a2ad163ac878bb5402d005b57a0059f9fb3a45168-JOibBt_fw658

Oho~ may I have the honours? *proceeds to beep beep, beep beep beep, and beep beep beep*

onionn4 thank you for the meal~

(And I can't see the picture D: )

btw peoples I'm gonna play a top-able seme

Soooooo he's a seme

BUT I want his monogonous partner to be a seme

Yep I'm daring you guys. Gimme a badass seme that I can't resist

rabbit2rabbit2rabbit2

This thread amused me quite a lot.

Damn! Your writing skills are superb, makes me pale in comparison. ^_^ Anyhow, this interest me. I would like to join if that isn't a problem. I suppose you have yet to start the rp thread? I'm up for a group rp I guess... I've been having too much time on my hands.

: Domo~ *pet your head*

So, you want badass seme. Too bad that I am gentle one and a seke here. And, I want another seke or less dominant seme coz' I like to play around with ukes. See? being seke has lots of advantages. *chuckle* jk.

Anyway, I hope you to find right one and enjoy your seme. *chuckle*

See you soon, dear.

Wish you have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------

sent shivers to my spine. but really, good shivers. HAHA

you write very well, daaaaayum. so jealous~

anyway, is character sheet needed?

I have two things to say but please don't take them offensively, I don't mean it that way but I might sound a little critical :p

first is your height: it doesn't matter to me what you do with appearance but I just want to ask that's in centimetres, right? and I'm assuming he's human (because you didn't specify) so... he's a really tall human XD

there's nothing wrong with that. it's just uncommon ^^

and if I'm mistaken and he's not a human, I have nothing to say :)

second: if he's 19 and he's been in prison for 3 years, then he was convicted at 16... yoyo7 where I'm from, you aren't put into adult jail until 18 years old but it might be different in different places and I didn't specify how old characters have to be :p thanks, I guess now I'm officially saying that all characters can only be convicted at 16 years old and up XD

LOL it's ok ^^ I used to think it was "bare" as well but when I first tried to write it I looked it up because it looked odd XD and that's how I found out (pssst, that was recently) so no biggy :D

and I'm assuming that level of gore is ok with you then

if no one wants to top you, you're going to have to make yourself an extra character to do the topping :p

l.jpg

I want~

haha, this thread is really amusing with all these awesome people XD (except Frog *cough* she's a different story)

O.O my writing, superb rabbit13 oh what praise~ LOL

I'm sure you don't pale in comparison ;)

seems like you read through the thread so I'm assuming you meet all criteria ^^

welcome aboard then :D it's good to be at 8 people

and you're right :leaf8: still in the process of writing the opening post... was at a slight block because it sounded really bad but now I've got the flow so it should be up today (or tomorrow for some people)

p.s. I used to think your username was Tessie instead of Teesie >

p.p.s. I nicknamed everyone here XD and I'd add a "y" sound to part of your name but it's already like that xP so is it ok to call you T-chan?

(LOL I was going to mention myself for a second there XD ) thanks >

a character sheet isn't required :D because I don't like doing them... they're a big pain in the butt (not that butt pain isn't awesome ;D ) so you don't have to do one but you're free to do one if you want

I do expect that in the first or second post you reveal a bit about the character though

it doesn't have to be a lot but some basics you deem are important for others to know ^^ that's all

okay okay sure ^^ haha i'm really okay with gore js

no urine though, like the others omg

read all criteria.

I'm above 18 lol I'm 19 to be exact.

I'm a guy also...just wanted to let that be known.

Your writing is really well. (Not to offend you or anything) but I never thought that you were that good. Of course I didn't think that you were bad. I always thought you were a good writer but not THAT good.

Oh but....we wouldn't want to break any tendons seriously would we. It would be a extreme. ^_^ lol...I have no problem with that; except for if someone's character is done that way...they'd be pretty useless right?!

Oh yeah and I'm Seme...

Pan-Chan

: *lol* So, we are on the same boat. Well...it's just a tip of the iceberg when it come to my clumsiness and typo. You will find a lot as time goes by. So, please be bare... opposs bear with me. :p

btw, when you said about 'T-chan', it remind me of 'Tetsu' from 'Pet shop of Horror'

t-chan.jpg

Tetsu__by_Amh_Nobe.jpg

Isn't he cute? His nick name is also 'T-chan.'

Opposs...sorry

. I hope that you won't find any offensive with me.

onion2 no urine... ok LOL that's a second vote for no urine XD if I get a third one before someone says yes to it, I will make it completely urine free :p (and I'm assuming poop as well)

*high five* OMG same age friend~

you're a guy? O: that's awesome :D :D :D

and you're a seme D: does that mean I can't call you T-chan?

LOL, that's funny XDDDDDD

I'm practising in a few of my other RPs to get better :p some of the older posts are so bad >

and yes, I won't break anyone's character's tendons but I might break a few from the side characters...

XD that's fine :3

and he is adorable~

another vote for no urine!!before anyone says yes :p sorry..that's just..too much for me..

yoyo5 ok ok, I'll let you all win :p

damn, can I at least spoiler the one in my character's introduction? XDDDD

anywho, was that gore too much for you?

well i don't mind you doing it..just not on me please :p and i'm ok with everything else..

Oh, about that. I'm also not into water sports, but I dnt mind if anyone else's character is. I'll read it, just not do it myself. ^_^

No chan ^_^ I take pride in my dominate ways :p

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, about that. I'm also not into water sports, but I dnt mind if anyone else's character is. I'll read it, just not do it myself. ^_^

No chan ^_^ I take pride in my dominate ways :p