18+ Group RP about Prisoners

FatPanda

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so i need to play seme if you're the uke?that should be interesting :p ok so it can be something like this..you can be a newcomer to the prison and i notice you the first day?

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FatPanda

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

• ukemextreme

XD if you want to be my seme, you're going to have to be the newcomer ;P

I guess I should explain my character first XDDD (oh me, so stupid)

My plan is to be a masochistic uke who formerly had a sadistic master (I might get rid of him somewhere along the way or right from the start). He'll be kind of a slut who's been in the prison for a while... he's a pretty extreme masochist but he's not submissive in any way >

so, he won't be new in anyway XD

if you don't want to be new either:

we could already know each other or

one of us could have been moved from another building (there are going to be 4 different ones to sleep in but there's one common one for other things, etc.) or

we could have just never noticed the other one because there are so many people or

you can make something else up if you don't like those options :)

I hope I made sense O.O

p.s. you don't have to play seme if you don't want to :) you'll just have to be a seke if you want to fuck my uke or not do anything if you're an uke XD or we could find a seme and do a threesome XDDDD

In all those cases, you're not monogamous with me then :p

- - - Updated - - -

nope, we're discussing how we want our characters to meet

Feel free to join the convo :)

woooow i don't know if i'll be able to play someone who can get that uke of yours to submit to me..but i think i would like to try ^^' and i'm fine with being the newcomer :) i just didn't have any other ideas how we meet xD ok so your uke will actually be the dominant one most of the time?just not "in bed" if i understood correctly?
do you know what your character will be like? :)

Oh god, I was just seeing the idea and was like

But I have less than 18 years (in the really, 14 years, so this is why

called me Baby Nei ;A; -- however I think its funny and laugh hard every time XD)

Hey

, can I play too? *look with begging eyes in a dog style*

And I'm not professional in english, but I work hard to be understandable.

Pleeeeease onionn5

yeahp! sure, sure I will. what have you guys talked about so far?

well, i'd be a seke so it'll be easier.

about my character though...i haven't thought about it yet but maybe i'd go for someone who was convicted just because he was in the crime scene even though he wasn't directly involved. maybe someone who looks really suspicious

rabbit14

well we just started talking so..nothing much :p and being seke is a good idea! ok now i have to figure which crime my char commited..

- - - Updated - - -

and Bleu~ calls me kid althoug i'm older :p but i like how baby nei sounds xD

(I'm not joining the RP group,but I want to make a recommendation for

(a.k.a. baby Nei). I was deeply surprised when I found out that she is 14. Her mentality is 16-17-18 years old.:p

And

,you know why I call you 'kid'.)

lol you had to write a warnning at the beggining :p but you can join you know, we don't bite..and because you enjoy teasing (a.k.a. torturing) me?

Haha, thanks I think XD Baby Nei its a cute and funny nickname XD

(I like to call

of Blue Bro, just for fun =D )

Yeah, apparently I'm an ancient. When I did a "mental age quiz" I received 36 years and normally your mental age is 5 years more than the real. I was like o-O

Well... I bite... XD

ok :) I've got myself a seme~ rabbit4

LOL don't worry too much about it ^^ I don't mean I'm dominant... just not submissive XDDDD

so you will have to try hard to get me to submit for sure >

what I mean by submissive is more like my character won't just do as he's told :p

err... I'll give you somewhat of a passage for how I plan to react so it makes a little more sense

He was told to strip his clothes but he wasn't going to do obey anyone. He stalked over to the man and asked in a hush, "You don't like the clothes, you're going to have to rip them off of me." Turning from the hot-headed man, he felt a jerk on his right arm as he felt the other arm latch onto the part of his shirt clinging to his waist. With a riiiiiiiiipppp, he felt the air on his skin. Smirking, he whirled around and flung his arms over the man's shoulder. "How do you want to punish this naughty me?" He licked his lips... and I think you get the point XD

and I'm sorry I was going to write the post today but stuff happened... that's also why I disappeared in the middle of the talk >

your grammar seems fine, I think you'll pass :)

but hmm... age isn't so big of a problem for me and I'm not an ageist (especially because I said yes to

) but I plan to get really explicit and really close to gore, torture, etc. I'm not going to be a nice character so I want to know you can handle it

so to the two of you, though I say yes, I'd like you to write me a passage (I don't care about length, it can be short or long) the worst things you can handle reading and writing about... if it's too soft I will have to ask you to step out of this

and sorry Bel-chan, if I'm going to make Neimanne do it, I should make you too ):

so sorry I disappeared, we've only established that Aya-chan's character will be my character's seme and I explained a bit about what I want my character to be like... so, not much in particular

and I won't tell you what to do with your character but I'm just giving you a heads up that you're probably not going to be much of a seke if you aren't actually bad :p you'll probably end up more of an uke

but if you can make it work, I don't have a problem with what history you choose ^^

I'll take the recommendation into consideration :) I just need to make sure she'll be able to handle it

I worry I'll be scarring her D:

LOL you can join if you want, you don't have to join if you don't want XD I won't make you

though I do bite >//////

and I don't mind, especially if you give me that candy

hmm. so to be a seke....hahaha i'll just add some twist to my character's personality and bio then. no problem. thanks for the head's up :D how many people are rp-ing so far?

and someone is not getting their present today, since they weren't good!! and you had to write it in this big, shiny, red letters so that no one could miss it?? rabbit7
ooooooh..now i get it :) sorry for being slow ^^' and i just hope i'll be a good enough seme for you, don't want to end like your last one :p

The problem isn't scarring me, but I scarring everyone XD It's because I'm a sadomasochist and I like the taste of blood (no, I'm not a vampire XD ). Just my favorite blood is O+ ...

I'm talking about myself and not the character O-o

Like, I can handle everything.

And when I say everything I'm thinking in rape, brutality, torture, etc.

no problem :) and I think we have 7 now... which goes back to the odd number but that's not a big problem :3

LOL no no, you're not slow :p I was just bad at explaining

and you don't have to worry about being a good or bad seme XD good ones are easy to manipulate and bad ones make him want to go back for more ;D jk jk I made a pun out of that... ==" lame

but seriously, don't worry ^^ I won't flip a table

if you say you'll be ok, there's one condition :p

you have to let me call you Man-Chan XDDD jk jk that's not a condition xP

would you mind if I called you that? (and that means it's a yes)

p.s. I still would like you to PM me details for brutality and torture

i have a feeling i'll end up as an uke at the end xD

I plan to get really explicit and really close to gore, torture, etc.

eeeem..how close is that? :cuteonion58:

LOL if you end up being stolen from me by a seme, feel free to ditch me XD

I'm serious, I'll work with it if you become an uke :3

very close :p do you want to PM me as well?

If you saw above, I'm getting Bel-chan and Man-chan to PM me what's the worst they can go

and if you're not comfortable with some things I might keep you out of that part of the story if I get there (so you don't have to read it) and I'll just put it in a spoiler warning you not to read further

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. that doesn't mean my character won't interact with yours but I'll just try not to go in that specific direction if your character is involved in the scene

Lol, you can call me whatever you want, I love nicknames.

Now are two in my list:

Baby Nei

Man-chan

oh god, these nicknames are so cute X3

what if you PM me with something you will actually do in the RP and i'll see if i can handle it?because gore is..just too much for me..sorry rabbit0

ok :3 Man-chan it is~

don't be sorry :) If you really say gore is a no then I'll spoiler all gore

I will PM you something and you can decide

and if more people say no then I'll make it a rule to have none

To ALL: if there's something you will absolutely not do, let me know (you can PM if you want) and we will take it out

ex. urine, scat, gore, severing of limbs, extreme torture, etc.

, uhm, actually... I'd prefer it if there wasn't anything with urine (Eww...) or vampirizm/blood play or something like that. Just, uh, no .-. The thought alone makes me shiver... >.

i have a feeling i'll end up as an uke at the end xD

but I plan to get really explicit and really close to gore, torture, etc. I'm not going to be a nice character so I want to know you can handle it

(Ok,I think this RP will be one interesting to read/watch *takes a seat and eats some popcorn*)