• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost. Almost done with this long book. It's science, psychology, dot connecting and yeah basically a total mind-turn. And also got me pretty angry in some chapters. I think I'll dare some people I know to read it all. All 1000+ pages. Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also it's about satanism >.>

sirFroggerzz I'm horny, what should I do?

Ohoho leaf2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*licks lips* a cute horny uke, eh? You've come to the right frog :9yoyo30:

WARNING: Explicitly delicious content [18+]

sorry for the wait. Tuesdays just happen to be my crazy gotta-get-everything-done days *bows deeply* Please enjoy~

I widen my eyes and allow a grin that could pass for insane plaster across my face. “Horny? Ah, you want to play with me?” I rapidly throw my hand into the air as if to deliver a blow to your face, but instead, place my left palm gently on your cheek and caress the smooth skin with my thumb. Upward circular motions. “Wouldn’t want to harm that adorable face now, would we?” My voice comes out screechy from attempting to hold back a cackle. The hand continues to make its way to the back of your head, fingers raking through your hair. Then suddenly, I stiffen my forearm and jerk your head towards my own. My eyes sharpen and I lick my lips once again. Leaning my face in real close, I whisper: “don’t regret this.” And blow lightly on your lips.

I shift my gaze to your lips and let my own glide over your bottom lip. Then over the top. And I make my move, forcefully pushing my tongue between your teeth. I go in for a long, deep kiss. My tongue attempts to wrap itself around yours, causing them to intertwine. Occasionally, I draw out that soft flesh from your mouth and nip at the tip. All the while, my right hand swiftly finds itself a resting place on your hip, arm wrapped around the back. I pull you in closer to further ravish your mouth. I lower that same hand down to your ass and grab at your buttcheeks. I grope them as I continue to explore your mouth.

My hand seizes the hair already in its grip and tugs at it, jerking your head away equally as sudden as it had been brought close. Moving my leg between your own, I begin to nudge your crotch with my thigh. “Oh, what’s this? So wet already? We’re just getting started?” I smirk with delirious eyes.

Leaning my weight on you, we topple over with me on top. I grab your legs in each of my hands, cross them over one another, and flip you onto your face. In one swift tug, I strip you of your pants and underwear, leaving you completely exposed. One more time, I lick my lips. My hands, again, start groping your naked buttocks. Each hand moves in opposite directions, gently pulling the cheeks apart. I see your hole begin to flower and I know it’s ready.

I massage the rim with my fingers, round and round. Then my index violently forces its way inside, wiggling around to open up your tight asshole. It’s hot inside. I continue to the circular motions inside, starting shallow. Before you’ve even become accustom to the feeling, I proceed to add another finger. Your hole begins to stretch as my fingers scissor. Deeper. I force my fingers in deeper still… And then I feel a twitch from your insides. “Ah, did I just find your sweet spot?” A devilish grin spreads across my face and I focus my attention on that spot. My touch alternates between gentle massaging and quick violent rubbing. Occasionally, I let my nails scrape over that sweet spot, ever so lightly so that you can feel both the pain and the pleasure. And each time I did, you twitched some more.

The erratic motion causes your shirt to graze over your already erect nipples. It gives you even more pleasure. You’re covered in sweat, unaware of the tears escaping your eyes. Under your twitching body, a puddle of drool starts to form. When I notice your body starting to tremble, I speed up the rubbing. I pull my fingers out and quickly shove them back in, hitting your pleasurable spot. Now only the violent thrusts persist. Then you reach your limit. A spasm comes across you, your back arches in pleasure, a moan escapes your lips… and your body goes limp.

Thanks for the meal =3=

P.S Welcome to YO~