• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I kissed a girl and I liked iii-iiit, now she's my girlfriend, piss off ya'll...

SHE KISSED ME. SHE KISSED ME OH MY G O D.

6TH WIN 4 VIXX~ LEO IS NOW AN UNCLE. Listening to this as I celebrate for my lovelies.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-smiles-

dammit. who told me to go watch the fault in our stars alone? D: this is freaking lovely, sad,, and everything else. the masculine parts of my heart is touch. *^* i need to watch -- need for speed or something..

its not all about gender roles in my life any more. I feel like rebelling, and taking on an suit for all occasions from this day forward, honestly how i feel.

AND I FINALLY came out to my mom about sexual orientation.

♫ ♬Did you have to go to jail,

Put your house up for sale, did you get a good lawyer?

I hope you didn't catch a tan,

I hope you'll find the right man who'll fix it for ya

And are you shopping anywhere,

Changed the color of your hair, are you busy?

And did you have to pay that fine

You were dodging all the time, are you still dizzy?

'Cause since I've come on home,

Well my body's been a mess

And I've missed your ginger hair

And the way you like to dress

Won't you come on over

Stop making a fool out of me

Why don't you come on over..♩ ♪ .

when a song is stuck in your head, and it irritates you.. but you can't stop humming/singing/tapping your fingers to the tune.. this is it.. this is what's going to kill me..

*bludgeons myself to death*

316-make-it-stop.jpg

Ok, so I met this acquaintance, an old lady. She began X, long time no see. How is your mom doing? Tell her this and that...

And I was like Ok, but who should I tell her is the person that asks all these??? ._.

I'm a very calm and easy-going person 99% of the time, but when someone manage to get me off my game, I'll give them hell.

now I am thinking. ^^"

Love is just a substance made within the body, huh? Just a simple chemical. Something of the brain? Wow.... what a let down. Hmph, I dislike the theory. Refuse to accept that. Are we really so irreplaceable?

i can't believe i finished read koisuru bokun (?) .. i'm not a fan of such long manga but... i somehow managed it... and now i just know there's will be vol.10. .

;O;

Ayakashiu now I am thinking. ^^"

Love is just a substance made within the body, huh? Just a simple chemical. Something of the brain? Wow.... what a let down. Hmph, I dislike the theory. Refuse to accept that. Are we really so irreplaceable?

Still thinking about that? XD

First, love is a mix of substances (not only one) our body produces. Nothing is simple when i comes to love. ;) But yes, scientist often include love into the process of reproduction, making sure that the descendant you leave behind, is most suitable to survive. That's how evolution works. So basically, you fall in love with someone your body judges as the best match for you to mate with, making you want only them and work into the direction of babies. \O/ Lol, I find explaining this so funny. XD But..to come to love you have to take into consideration all of the behaviour patterns and senses and all. It's kind of complicated. O.O

You don't need to like the theories, but there are a lot of them and researches are made. But basically, if someone falls in love with you, it means that you are the best choice for making babies that are more evolved. XD Isn't that an ego boost? :p

Also, there's a big hole in what I just said..I wonder if you will notice it. ^^

How can I not?!

Damn right nothing is simple about this emotion. Interesting, because I've truly never known this. I thought it was too just a mystery. Seeing as I never pondered on love in particular, I never had the reason to research so deeply into it--so yeah. I suppose that all makes sense, albeit can't I just not accept it? XD I don't want to. Ahaha. Anyhow, this hole in your paragraph...do you mean as in a 'black hole'(?) Like... the theory is questionable, or did you intentionally leave something for me to guess, because if the latter is the case....I have no fucking idea. XD

Well..I thought you just dismissed my arguments like you did the ones about math and numbers. XD I'm still proud of that one btw. :3

Well..this is just kind of a short version, you should research on it if the subject interests you, seeing how I'm no expert when it comes to love. XD Also, different sciences have different answers on what love is. As does religion. ;)

No, of course you don't have to accept it, I don't accept it completely to be honest, I just explained what I learned for the sake of the debate. XD

For the hole..I kind of took a perspective of neuroscience, with the whole chemical reactions in your body thingie right? But if that would be true, that love is only there so we will be sure to reproduce, then what about gays? :p Or lesbians for that matter.. But then again, people are social beings so there could be reasoning that we only want someone to give us care we need, so then the gender doesn't matter..but that is a whole new debate there. Also, science explains lust with chemical substances in our bodies too so..we're back at the beginning. XD

I would actually love to speak to an expert on this subject, because I have so many questions.

Oh and I mentioned this too right? Though everyone could see a flaw in that, I still think the guy was good to even consider that and try it out. :3