• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I would have to agree.

I'm starting to realized that people will use you whenever they could and then spit you out once they get what they want. It's not like I wasn't aware of this to begin with, I just choose to see the better side of human nature, I guess that I was really wrong. I should have listened to what Daniel told me in the past. My naivety, never ceases to amaze me sometimes. :hamtaro-005 (5): Lesson learned once again

I´m sorry you had to deal with that human manner. But yes, it´s sadly the truth.

God damn it! I was about to win this race! And then came this stupid taxi driver and crashed into my side. I hate AI´s.... -.-

Thank you! Not everyone out there are ill willed. That's why I usually fall for it. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Wahh, a taxi crashed into you? Are you alright?

I've just passed by some thread in this forum a few mins ago for killing times.

And then I saw a title on a thread that gave me wondering what kind of reply that it'll get.

After checked up.

I ended up with enjoyable myself, every replies're cool, ...and made me chuckle a lot.

And I want to say I love QUEEN toooooo!

~By the way I am an observer~~

And there goes my friends and acquaintances talking about how to earn money, create families and find a stable job.

And here I am plainly observing people, drawing, writing, reading and philosophizing about the world.

I thought that The Hunger Games: Mockingjay was actually pretty good, my date didn't so much. -_- I read all of the books a few years ago, but from what I remembered it's following the book, at least with the major events.