• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miss RED

• Saga

• Teesie

• SCAR

Top Posters In This Topic

I have officially poked and hugged everyone I could find on here within a time frame of an hour. (Over 400+ people poked/hugged) :3

feet hurts. Too much sugar rush! Got my yokozawa and kirishima bookmarks xd

p/s: Waste too much money pfft

e.n.v.y y.o.u

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Ahhhh SSB4 Can't wait either, albeit I am a bit disappointed that Chrome wasn't added to the game, because of very illogical reasoning. :/ Doesn't make sense that Ike, Marth, Lucina and even Robin, who was a created character that they obviously named, is added but Chrome wasn't. That's ridiculous. :/ I was so pissed.

yeah, I wanted chrom in it too. Although a female swordsman is long overdue so I am glad they have lucina in it atleast. I am getting a 3ds to beat fire emblem awakening for the third time and then play the new smash.

Well that is true, but you do know that Lucina is just a clone of Marth, right? To me it is useless. She was to be a costume of his, which would have been better; but unfortunately a character was pulled from the roster so he gave her, her own slot. That could have been Chrome dammit; no matter the slight difference in stats, she is still a clone. *face palm* Poor Chrome. Bullshit!

Fans have complained to me about the fuss; saying that the creator, Sakurai, had not enough time to create Chrome. I find that hard since the model has already been partially created from him appearing during Robin's special move. Another thing; the game has already been delayed; so what would the fuss be about to gain like another month or so to create Chrome. *Dies* I just can't.

I was more mad at how they put in pacman rather then lloyd irving from tales of symphonia for a namco choice. I honestly would've been the happiest boy in the world if lloyd got in, been wanting in since melee.

Ah I see, true you would have liked him, but what were the chances of him actually making it? Pacman is a crowds favorite, which I don't agree with either, but it was a good choice in Sakurai's eyes since it would attract more people. You know?!

I am just pissed because it makes no sense to not place Chrome into the game. I think Robin was a GREAT choice, but who would have ever thought a created character would make the cut. That was a surprise to everyone. I loved that choice he made, but seriously not adding Chrome makes me think twice about buying it. :[

Hahaha I just seen like a spoiled brat wining over candy. Hahaha. I'm done complaining. XD Damn that SSB4.

an Italian man just told me I should visit Italy cause of its "beautiful boys" XDDDDDDDD

Beautiful boys in Italy indeed... :rolleyes: