Drugless Cure (Clover and Ciel)

クローバー (Clover)

"Why are you raising me higher than you? I want to be your equal." Takashi said. "I have no problem with you calling me senpai, but I'd prefer that you just call me Takashi."

The doctor wanted to hold Aoki in his arms like this forever.

"Want to go eat out after your appointment next week? You're my last patient of that day." Takashi suggested.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"B-because you are higher than me...at least, as a person." sighed the young blonde quietly, before closing his eyes. Sure, it was uncomfortable to be position like this, but Takashi's arms were so warm and cuddly...he wasn't going to complain, even though it would be better if he were to lay down.

"A-And yeah, I'd love to eat out with you after my appointment...I have nothing to do afterwards, so it's a good time." smiled the green-eyed male softly, yawning gently.

"You may call me senpai, but I will always consider you my equal." Takashi said. "I can get you a wheelchair if you need it. Just tell me how your recovery has been next week."

Takashi reluctantly let go of the smaller boy.

"It's getting rather late, and I think I should be going now. Please rest your leg and let it recover." Takashi said, standing. "I'm looking forward to our date~"

Staring at the older male when he let go of him, there was instantly a desperate look in the blonde's eyes, and a saddened look came to his face.

"T-Takashi...p-please don't go...please! Please stay with me...at least until I fall asleep?" His voice seemed rather sad, and he was basically pleading with the maple-haired man, his bottom lip quivering the slightest bit at the idea of the doctor leavng at this moment....he didn't want to be alone.

Takashi thought for a little and sat back down with Aoki. He was like a child who wanted his father to read him a bedtime story.

"Okay, I'll stay with you, but only until you're asleep, okay?" he stroked the boy's hair gently. He almost felt like a father in staying with Aoki like this.

Nodding slowly to the older male, before he laid down, resting his head in his lap contently,smiling softly as he did so, obviously tired given the way that his body seemed to easily melt in the couch.

"Goodnight...Takashi...." the younger of the two of them murmured out, a small blush tinting his cheeks when he said this.

Takashi smiled as the boy seemed to almost melt in his lap. He gently moved his hair away from his face and looked for a blanket. He found one under him and took it out, covering Aoki with it.

"Good night, Aoki..." he gave the boy a gentle kiss on the nose.

Cuddling under the blanket tiredly, the light-haired blonde made a few little noises before he began to slowly drift into sleep, though winced when his broken leg fell off from the couch, and he almost screamed as his eyes flew open, obviously distressed now, tears coming to his eyes, his bottom lip trembling, holding back any noises from coming out, though he couldn't lift his leg by himself without causing himself a lot of pain. Glancing up at the doctor desperately, the tiny male sunk his fingers into the older male's leg trying to get his attention.

"H-help...p-please..."

Remaining calm, Takashi moved the boy's leg up and off of the ground, placing it back on the couch gently. He wiped Aoki's tears away with the tips of his fingers, treating his face like it were made of the finest porcelain in the world.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I-It hurt..." murmured the blonde quietly, pressing into the older male's touch, his face still moist from the tears even after the doctor wiped them away. Bringing himself a bit closer, he rested his head in the older male's lap, nuzzling his small head into the warmness of the man's lap.

"D-does this...mean we're boyfriends? Like...we're together?"questioned the younger male out of the blue.

"If you want to consider it like that, then I have no objections, love~" Takashi kissed Aoki gently. He had no problems with being boyfriends, but he was worried that he wouldn't live up to Aoki's expectations as a person as much as a doctor. The worst fear of any doctor anywhere was the fear of letting someone down, especially in their time of need. He feared that their beginnings as a doctor and patient would affect their interactions as people, though they were relatively fine for the time being.

Giggling softly when he heard the new nickname, the younger male softly kissed the older male back before drawing away sleepily. Resting his head down on the cushion of the couch, the tiny male yawned softly. He had no high expectations because he...well, didn't know what to expect. He didn't know how a relationship was supposed to be, and definitely didn't know what to expect from any of it. Glancing up at the maple-haired man, he offered him a sweet smile.

"Good night, Aoki." Takashi said, gently kissing the boy's forehead. He felt himself getting sleepy, but he had to wait for Aoki first before going to his car. He was determined to keep his promise and be a good boyfriend from the beginning. He remained by Aoki's side.

Breathing heavily, the younger male drifted off to sleep in the matter of about 15 minutes. As he slept, he had the tip of his right thumb in his mouth, his face holding a rather peaceful expression, obviously content. The blonde seemed to be...not so scared as he slept, the blush on his face fading away to reveal almost alabaster skin that put porcelain to shame, and slight freckles that daintily littered his cheeks. He seemed...so fragile.

Takashi sat by the boy, gently stroking his hair until he was sure that he was fast asleep. Once he was sure of that fact, he got up gently, kissing Aoki's nose before leaving for his car. After getting in, he checked his phone to see that he had another missed call from Ryouta. Growling lowly, he started up his car and went back home. Well, at least he got closer to Aoki.

It was a Tuesday afternoon. The day had been a drag, in fact, the weekend had been a drag. Aoki hadn't seen or heard from Takashi...he had forgotten to ask for his phone number, and he felt kind of stupid for forgetting something as basic as that. Was he okay looking today? Was he at least half decent looking today? He hoped that the way he brushed his hair today looked okay..He hoped that he at least looked half-decent for the maple-haired physical therapist...he would hate to let him down. And he was thinking about this all before his appointment, as he sat in the waiting room, rather bored.

Clad in a pair of yoga pants, he also wore a tank-top above it, a hoodie was what was keeping him warm at the moment though. There was a converse on one foot, and the other foot was still in it's brace. His hair was brushed neatly, his bangs rather feathery, a black beanie on his head, fitting snugly.

As he waited, the blonde fiddled with his thumbs quietly, a soft peach stain on his cheeks, already nervous about going to see his doctor...and lover.

A nurse came in, sending for Aoki. She had a wheelchair ready for him.

Meanwhile, Takashi was tired from having to argue with Ryouta all night about their status, which the younger doctor didn't seem to understand. He waited in the room Aoki was to be brought to, turning his phone off so he couldn't be interrupted.

Seeing the nurse with rather groggy eyes, the young male stood up, wincing the slightest bit as he sat down in the wheelchair, sighing as he relaxed in the mobile seat, his green eyes rather weary. Staring at the placid ceiling, the tiny male was hoping to see the maple-haired man...was also a bit scared...he didn't want him to be mad or upset with him for anything...

As the nurse wheeled Aoki into the room, Takashi put on as honest a smile as he could muster. He didn't want to go to work today, but he had to because Aoki and several other people needed him.

"Good afternoon, Aoki." Takashi said. "How have you been? Is your leg healing?"

"Y-yeah..it's doing okay Dr. Outa...it still hurts, but it's feeling a bit better." explained the blonde quietly, looking up at the maple-haired male, his eyes staring right at Takashi's, almost as if they had a desperate look in them. He looked fragile, like he did the other night when he fell asleep in the doctor's arms...he was searching, to see if there was anger in the older male's eyes, searching for any sign of negativity, fearing that the doctor might be upset with him for not asking about getting his number. Twiddling his thumbs, he lightly bit into his bottom lip as a dark blush stained his face, and instantly, he hands went front twiddling to up to his face, covering the upper-portion out of embarrassment.

Takashi noticed apprehension in the younger man's eyes. He pulled up a chair next to him.

"What's wrong? Was it something I said when we last met?" he asked, wanting to know what was up. He did not want to think that it was his trying to get Ryouta off of his tail that made Aoki uneasy.

"I-I...y-you're not mad at me?" His voice was a bit faint as he continued to cover his face with his long, lithe fingers, "I forgot to ask for your phone number...so I couldn't talk to you...I'm really sorry!" exclaimed the blonde-haired male, his voice a bit shrill and stressed out. Aoki seemed so stressed about everything...this was all so new to him...relationships...getting out of the house more often...he wasn't used to it.

"I'm not mad." Takashi said. "At least not at you. Ryouta called again last night, and I had to shout at him again to get him to leave me be. I told him that I never wanted to see him again, but he never listens. However, I've shut my phone off, so he can't bother me again."

Takashi then took to writing his phone number on a piece of paper and handed it off to Aoki when he was done.

"Anyway, shall we start with vitals?" Takashi said, getting the stethoscope. He made sure to warm the instrument up before putting it on his chest.

"R-ryouta called again?" The young blonde gulped nervously, before slowly removing his hands from his face, light green eyes obviously a bit dreary.

"Thank you for the phone number...I'll make sure to tall you tomorrow...we're going on a date tonight, right?" questioned the porcelain-skinned male, breathing heavily when he felt the warm stethoscope on his chest, closing his eyes, relaxing after a few moments...it was just Takashi...Takashi wouldn't hurt him, right?

"Of course. You are my last patient of today." Takashi said, a small smile creeping up on his face. No matter how much of a foul mood the doctor was in, Aoki always brought a smile to Takashi's face. He moved the stethoscope to his back.

"Ryouta is a very persistent type. Rumors in the ER say that he bugged the higher-ups into letting him have a job." Takashi said. "Though I'd like to believe that for myself, I've known him for too long to say that the rumors hold any substance."