Drugless Cure (Clover and Ciel)

クローバー (Clover)

"Actually, this is the first time I've ever sought to know someone beyond a doctor-patient relationship..." the doctor blushed. "I know it's a little odd of me, but all of my patients are the same. They whine about even the smallest bit of pain and expect me to work magic on them to make them feel better. Everyone does this... Everyone but you, Aoki. You were a good sport about at least letting me check the flexibility in your leg. That's all I really ask."

Takashi wrote down the date on his notebook and closed it before looking back up.

"I'm flattered that you think I'm the nicest person you've met." he smiled.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"T-Thats v-very nice of you, Dr. Outa...I'm flattered...u-usually people call me...'unique" for negative reasons...I guess it's a first that someone actually found a quality in me that's good..thank you, for that." murmured the younger male under his breath, his eyes looked a bit away as he talked to the older male. "So...um...is...this like a date...or just getting together to hang out?" questioned the blonde-haired male softly, his pale, light green eyes glanced at the floor as a dark red fever spread over his face like a wild fire.

"It can be what you want it to be." Takashi said. "I don't know what it is. I'd like to think that it's just us hanging out."

Takashi slipped the smaller boy his business card. It had his office, work phone and cell phone numbers on it in addition to his email.

"I should've given this to you earlier, but I wasn't thinking." he said. "It has some of my contact information on it so that you can give me a call if something bothers you."

"Okay...hanging out s-sounds nice..." stuttered the blonde quietly, twiddling his thumbs. Soft green eyes glanced up at the older doctor, a soft pink blush present on his cheeks. Almost hesitantly, he took the card and stuck it in his pocket.

"Thank you, Doctor Outa...I-I'll make sure to call you if I need any help..." murmured the young man softly, lightly nibbling on his bottom lip, obviously still a bit nervous.

"Anytime, Aoki." the doctor smiled. "My next patient should be in soon."

Deep down, Takashi wanted to cancel his evening appointments to be with Aoki, but as a doctor, he couldn't deny people help. He checked the door, but nobody was there yet.

Nodding slowly, the younger male said, "Okay...I can get going if you want." He offered this, though there was a bit of hesitance in his voice, as if he couldn't really think of words to say, or as if he didn't know what to do. He wasn't even sure if he could make it out the door without falling, but if he had to leave, then the would leave.

"U-Um...what day are we going to hang out again...? I kind of forgot...I-I'm really sorry, senpai!" apologized the younger male, his pale green eyes filled with worry and embarrassment, feeling guilty for asking and guilty for forgetting already.

"Tuesday." Takashi calmly reminded him, giving him a reassuring smile. He hated himself for forcing the boy out. "I can help you move outside if you'd like."

He got up to look for a wheelchair before giving up and calling a nurse down to retrieve one.

"One of the nurses should have a wheelchair for you in a moment." he said. "I've received word that my next patient is waiting currently, so the chair should be there before the next patient is ready."

"O-okay..." murmured the younger male quietly under his breath before he glanced around the room. Blushing softly at the fact that he didn't even bother to look around the room, the blonde huffed before he glanced at the maple-haired doctor, a nervous look swirling in his eyes. Nibbling on the tip of his thumb nervously, the pale-eyed male asked softly, "Umm...Dr.Outa...sir? I hate to be a bother or any-anything...b-but...c-can I h-have another h-hug before I g-go?" questioned the youngling, his voice a bit breathy, a bit uneasy, not wanting to seem like a pervert or a freak.

"Of course." Takashi said, bending down to hug his patient once again. "And when we're not in the work environment, please call me Takashi."

This boy was one of the best patients he ever worked with, and it saddened him to see him go. Soon enough, a nurse with a wheelchair came and knocked.

"Give us a few moments, please." he said, continuing to hug the boy.

Almost desperately, the youngling sat up and hugged the older male firmly around the torso, obviously not quite wanting to leave or let go of the older male. This was the fist time that he felt...accepted by someone...the first time that he felt like someone cared about him...and he didn't want to lose that person.

"O-okay...I-I will, Dr.Outa." agreed the light-haired blonde, his voice still a bit shaky, and a bit of sadness staining his voice.

The nurse then knocked again, a little more insistently this time. Takashi sighed, wanting to tell her off for interrupting. He reluctantly let the smaller boy go and had the nurse help him into the wheelchair.

"See you on Tuesday." Takashi said with a gentle smile.

Laying on the couch was idle for the young male, as he stared at the ceiling, rather bored. Clad in a black tank top and easy to slip on sweatpants, the blonde had his hair up in a rather small pony-tail, given that he had just enough hair to do so. Sighing softly, the porcelain skinned male, he was waiting around for the doctor that he had seen earlier this week to show up at his door. The door was unlocked for the doctor, given that it would be too much of a hassle to get up and unlock the door, given how much his leg hurt when he attempted to even take a step. He wasn't quite sure if the doctor had remembered or not, but he was certainly excited to see him again...something about Doctor Outa made him smile every time he thought about him. Sighing contently, the pale-eyed man smiled to himself and waited patiently for the man who promised to arrive.

Takashi pulled up to the apartment complex noted in Aoki's files. He wore a white polo shirt that he didn't tuck in and black jeans. Carefully parallel parking in the front of the complex, Takashi got out of his car and walked over to the building, locking his car shortly after leaving it. He looked in his files again and found that Aoki was on the fifth floor. Going to the elevator, he pushed the up button and waited briefly for the doors to open. Once they did, he let the people in it out first and walked in after, pushing the 5 button inside. After traveling up to the proper floor, Takashi exited and looked for Aoki's room, 5E. Once he found the room, he knocked on the door.

Almost beginning to snooze off, the blonde was lightly nibbling on the end of his thumb, obviously having something cute or semi-perverted on his mind. Yawning when he heard footsteps down the hallway, the young man rubbed his eyes lazily, sitting up a bit before stretching upwards. Looking over towards the door, he could hear the footsteps drawing near, he smiled widely when he heard the knock on the door. He knew nobody else that would visit, so rather merrily, he called, "Come in, Takashi-senpai!~"

Takashi entered, taking a look around the boy's living space. It was much smaller than his house by a longshot. He raised an eyebrow at the honorific added to the end of his name.

"Senpai? Are we students suddenly? I told you to just call me Takashi in this environment." he said, amused. "Anyway, how are you? I take it that your leg isn't much better, seeing that it's only been a couple days since we first saw each other."

"Well, it still hurts a lot, which is why I just kept the door unlocked for you...I knew that I wasn't going to be having anyone else come here, given that my only family that lives around here is my mom, but she has plans with her friends today, and you're my only...friend?" explained the light haired blonde. He seemed to be a lot more comfortable in the environment, until he nipped the top of his finger again, a dark blush sweeping across his cheeks as he stuttered, "O-okay...T-Takashi..." The young male fiddled with the name on his tongue a few times before he could say it correctly, "Umm..I really l-like your name, T-Takashi!"

"Thank you. Your name is beautiful too, Aoki." Takashi said with a soft smile. "I like your apartment. When did you buy it?"

He looked around at the decor and was impressed. This boy seemed to have more expertise in that area than he did. His attention soon shifted to Aoki's leg. It was still wrapped in a cast, which made his smile fade ever so slightly.

Red spreading at full force, the light-haired man breathing in heavily, he closed his eyes, already embarrassed. Hiding his upper-face with his hands, the pale green-eyed man was obviously flustered.

"I-I bought it..um....three years ago...when I moved out from my mom's." admitted the young man, obviously a bit nervous. A bit younger than the doctor, he felt like a complete child next to someone as smart as him.

"It's a nice apartment." Takashi said. He did sense the other boy's discomfort and moved a little closer.

"Are you all right? You look like something's bothering you, and it doesn't seem like it's your leg this time." Takashi gently put his arm around Aoki's shoulders.

"T-thank you..." stuttered the younger male quietly, slowly taking his hands away from his face, revealing the dark blush that heated his face.

"I-It's just....I-I'm not used to being...here, with s-someone else...I'm n-not used to it..." admitted the blonde softly, his lips quivering when he spoke.

"Is there any way I can help make you feel better?" Takashi asked. Despite being out of the workplace, he still felt obligated to help his friends in whatever ways possible. The cuteness in Aoki's blushing face made him blush very subtly, and only the most observant watcher could pick it out.

"N-Not really...I-I'm just...nervous." admitted the young male through broken English, his voice quivering whenever he spoke. The room was starting to feel to hot for comfort for the younger male, his breathing a bit shaky now.

"U-Um...what do you want to do? W-We can watch a movie or something..." Trying to suggest something was hard for him, given that he didn't really have much to do in this apartment of his.

"Sure. Which movies do you have currently?" Takashi said, stretching his legs out. Even he had to admit that the apartment was meager in what it had to offer in the way of entertainment. "Don't tell any of the other doctors, but I have a soft spot for romantic films."

"U-Um..well...I-I have a lot of horror movies...animation movies...a few romantic movies...and some fantasy movies...as for romance I have "The Notebook", "Breakfast at Tiffany's", "Clueless", and "Private Romeo"..I probably have some other ones that I'm forgetting about as well..." sighed the young male quietly, before smiling softly at him.

"I have no preference as to what movie we watch. As long as it's well-made, I'll be happy." Takashi said. "Do you have a favorite movie?"

The smile on Aoki's face made Takashi feel a little better, though he felt that he was still a little uneasy.