Drugless Cure (Clover and Ciel)

クローバー (Clover)

"U-Um...okay...we can watch "The Notebook" if you'd like..." offered the blonde quietly before he glanced at the older male and said, "Well...umm....if it counts, I really like the "Lord of The Rings" trilogy..." Admitting to this was rather embarrassing to the younger male, and it caused the blush to spread to the bridge of his nose.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"'The Notebook' sounds fine." Takashi said. "I haven't seen it before."

He looked around for the TV and then back at Aoki.

"If you need help moving around to get stuff, I'll help you." He said.

Glancing at the older male, the blonde quietly pointed to the TV, which was right in front of them. There was a movie on top of the DVD player, which was "The Notebook", so it was obvious that he had watched the movie recently.

"Um..c-can you p-put the DVD in?...It hurts to stand up..." questioned the younger male, a bit of a stutter in his tone when he asked.

"T-thank you...for offering the help...it r-really means a lot!"

Takashi got up to open the DVD case and put the movie into the DVD player. Once he hit "Play", he sat back down next to Aoki.

"Anytime, Aoki." He said gently, putting an arm around his back. "Even out of the work environment, your safety and happiness matter to me."

"R-really? I m-mean that much?" questioned the younger blonde, a bit of disbelief in his tone when he spoke to the older male, a bit of wonder in his eyes. As he saw the intro to the movie starting to play, the pale-green eyed male cuddled up against the older male, smiling softly, enjoying the warmth that he gave off.

"Y'know, y-you're really cozy...and warm!~" commented the younger of the two of them, his face heated with a dark stain that put red wine to shame.

"Of course you do. Since I care for you as a patient, I want to care for you as a person too." Takashi said, starting to blush as Aoki snuggled up against him when the movie began. He had never felt so fondly of anyone in his life, save for his mother, as Aoki. He was brought out of his thoughts when Aoki commented about how warm he was.

"Thank you." he replied.

"I feel flattered...no one really ever even notices me, they don't even care...but you do." smiled the younger male, looking up at the doctor. Truth be told, he wasn't even watching the movie, he was just enjoying the heat that the doctor gave off, which caused him to cuddle a bit closer.

"You're comfy...and cuddly..." murmured the light-blond haired man with a small smile, a somewhat relaxed tone in his voice as he spoke now, though there was still the slightest bit of airiness, which made his voice sound a bit nervous.

Takashi wasn't paying much attention to the movie either because he was just enjoying Aoki snuggling with him. He looked up to see a kiss scene playing. His face turned bright red when he looked at Aoki. Was he really wanting to kiss the boy that badly? The scene playing looked so tempting, though.

"Aoki... Do you... Do you want to try what they're doing onscreen?" he asked.

Blinking his light green eyes open, the tiny male smiled with a rather glee look on his face, even though there was still a bit of pink staining his cheeks from his soft blush.

"U-Um..." Once he looked at the screen his face became a bright, ruby red color, and he squeezed his eyes shut nervously before he looked up at the older male and nibbled on his bottom lips before stuttering quietly, "U-Um...y-yes T-T-Ta-Takashi...s-sure!" He seemed to have issues speaking as he said this, and was obviously flustered.

Takashi smiled before cupping the boy's face gently. He then brought his head closer and into a kiss. This was his second time kissing a man, but his experience with a girlfriend did help him develop kissing skill. This kiss was gentle and chaste, what he considered to be appropriate for what was quickly becoming a first date.

Blushing a bit darker as the older male cupped his face, the light-haired blonde closed his eyes slowly when he felt hot lips meet his in a soft, gentle kiss. Timidly, the soft green-eyed male wrapped his arms around the doctor's neck, shyly kissing back, not quite knowing exactly what to do, a bit embarrassed with his inexperience to do something as simple as kissing someone.

Takashi gently moved Aoki's hair out of his face as he wrapped his arms around his neck. He could sense that Aoki was embarrassed due to inexperience. After he pulled away for breath, Takashi hugged Aoki tightly.

"Don't worry about being inexperienced. You'll get better the more you do it." Takashi said.

Making a soft noise when the older male pulled away, he breathed heavily at first before resting his head weakly on the maple-haired male's shoulder, closing his eyes before quietly asking, "U-Um...o-okay...c-can we try a-again? P-please?" He felt bad, because he couldn't give the doctor a good enough kiss in return,and it obviously made him upset that he couldn't do so.

"Of course. To tell the truth, I wanted to do it again, and I wanted to do it differently." Takashi said, going in for another, more passionate kiss. He brought his hand around to the back of Aoki's head to deepen their kiss. His tongue gently poked at Aoki's mouth, wordlessly asking him for access.

Nodding, a little bit of excitement in his eyes, though the embarrassed blush still streaking his face. Sucking up his nervousness, the younger male awaited to arrival of the older maple-haired male's lips on his own. Once he felt them, he kissed back, making a rather soft, delicate sound when he felt a tongue prod at the entrance of his mouth, and almost gingerly, allowing the doctor access to the inside of his mouth, not really knowing what to do at this moment, though decided to go with the flow. A bunch of thoughts came to mind though... What if Takashi was just using him? What if Takashi was taking advantage of his weak state? What if Takashi was going to use this against him?

Takashi's tongue entered his patient's mouth and danced around Aoki's tongue. He tried to make Aoki feel as good as possible. His arms wrapped around Aoki, trying to reassure the smaller boy that he cared about how this made him feel.

Making a few more noises that were almost like a kitten's mewl, the shy male gingerly allowed his tongue to dance with the maple-haired man's, a dark blush covering his cheeks. He didn't really know if he was doing this right or wrong, but he just wanted to try and make up for his lack of inexperience...he felt bad almost, because most guys his age would have at least had their first kiss, hooked up a few times with the other or same gender, and then there was him, who never got close to anybody before...

After a while, Takashi had to pull away for breath. This was one of the best kisses he'd ever had in his life. Especially considering his last girlfriend forced him into his first kiss.

"I think you're pretty good at this." Takashi said. "That was a damn good kiss."

When the older male pulled away from the kiss, the young blonde noticed the string of saliva connecting their mouth, a broke the little string with his tongue before he blushed at the older male's comment. "T-thank you...I d-don't know what I did, b-but I'm happy that it made you happy! It felt nice..." Embarrassed at what he said, the younger of th two covered his face, obviously flushed and somewhat embarrassed about what he said.

Takashi gently moved Aoki's hands away from his face.

"Please don't hide yourself from me. I want to see your beautiful face." he said, hugging Aoki.

His heart was fluttering a little as he said that. Maybe it was because he hadn't had a taste of romance in a while.

Blushing vividly, the younger man slowly withdrew his hands from his face, and gingerly wrapped them around the older male's neck, getting closer to him, and nuzzling his face into the maple-haired man's shoulder, his face hot with flustered heat.

"Y-You t-think I'm beautiful?" He voice seemed a bit unsure, but there was a bit of happiness in his voice, and a bit of doubt, though, getting a bit of courage, the younger male kissed the doctor's neck softly, his lips rather warm, and a bit moist from the kiss that they had shared before.

"Of course." Takashi said. "Your eyes are clear like the highest quality emeralds in the world. Your hair is soft enough to put satin and silk to shame."

He let a deep chuckle out at Aoki kissing his neck.

"But your personality is what I love most about you. You are a good patient, but more than that, you're cute and kind." Takashi said, cuddling with Aoki some more.

Making a rather faint noise, it was a a mixture of a mewl and a soft, merry moan of happiness. A soft smile appeared on the younger male's lips as he allowed his fingers to tangle a bit in the end of the doctor' hair, though, he got a bit nervous again, given that his hand started to fidget.

"U-Um...T-takashi...I w-was wondering...c-can we have s-something more...than just this...like...be together...as...in a relationship?" questioned the light-haired man, obviously nervous about the question, a bit of fear in his voice as he spoke, a bit scared of being rejected by the doctor.

Takashi's face flushed a deep red. He wanted something more? Even if they only knew each other for a few days, he saw it as an opportunity of a lifetime. He gave the smaller boy a reassuring kiss on the forehead.

"Of course," Takashi said. "I'd love to be in a relationship. And actually... I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me, like, on a date..."

It was the doctor's turn to blush deeply and hope Aoki said yes.

"R-really? You w-wouldn't mind...being with me?" questioned the blonde quietly, though there was happiness in his tone now, before he snuggled a bit closer to the older male, not noticing that the credits to the movie was ending in the background.

"I-I'd love to go on a date with you!" There was an excited tone in his voice, and he was obviously merry about this, a bit of cheer in his voice.

"S-so...d-do I have permission to call you "Takashi-senpai" now?"