Drugless Cure (Clover and Ciel)

クローバー (Clover)

Nodding slowly to what the doctor said at first, a few tears escaped from beyond where his hands covered. When he felt larger hands move his hands away from his face, he flinched at first, his pale green eyes and bit flushed, turning a dark pinkish-red color in the process, watched the doctor carefully, as if he was afraid that he was going to poke his eyes out, though eased into the touch after a few moments, allowing himself to relax a bit.

"I-If you d-don't mind me asking...h-how?" questioned the little blonde man, his voice still coming out in quivery shakes, "A-And...thank you..." He managed to say his thanks to the older male, feeling a bit...at ease with him. Trusting the man was probably the best idea if he was going to survive going to appointments every other day.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• クローバー (Clover)

• {。^◕‿◕^。}Ciel

"I was driving my older brother, who used to work here as an ER doctor, back home from work one day when a drunk hooligan crashed into the passenger side. We spun out and hit the guardrail, not breaking it, but damaging my car. My brother died instantly from that first crash. I was left with several breaks in my hip and many broken ribs. I couldn't walk for two months. I'm not sure if I could even sit. They had to put several plates in me, and for the first few weeks, I had to be pushed around on a massage table." Takashi said. "I was lucky that one of my colleagues in the same field was around to help me regain strength in my legs. I hadn't seen this guy in a long time, and my last memory of him was that he betrayed me, so I was naturally a little suspicious, but I eventually learned to trust him. So, that's the story. To be honest, when you came in, I almost saw myself in your eyes."

He paused when he realized how red the other man's face was and how unintentionally romantic his last sentence sounded. He turned a little red and straightened his tie.

"Sorry about that. My tie was a little tight. Is there anything else you want to ask?" he said.

The young blonde stared at the man for a few more moments before he started crying, but it seemed to get worse than before, and unintentionally, not knowing what else to do, hugged the man, whimpering out, "I-I'm sorry that I asked! I'm sorry that I-I made you remember those awful times..I-I'm so sorry...please...forgive me..." He seemed to be rather distressed now that he knew what the doctor related to him about, feeling extremely guilty for making him remember and tell the stories of tough times, "You went through something worse than me...and here I am crying like a baby..."

Takashi gently rubbed the man's back in reassurance.

"It's all behind me, thankfully. I made a full recovery in about three and a half months." Takashi said. "I'm sure that your recovery will be speedier. It's only your leg."

The blush never left the doctor's face as he held the weeping young man.

"I... I'd like to try something that's really... forward of me to do, but I think it might help your nerves. If it makes you uncomfortable, just tell me, and I'll stop." the maple-haired man said, gently cupping his patient's face. He slowly kissed him, chastely at that.

"O-okay...thank you Dr. Outa..." murmured the tiny male with golden hair, "I hope to recover soon..." Once he heard what the older male said, and he felt hands slide onto his face, he knew what was going to come...when he felt warm lips meet his own, chills went up his back, and his arms fell to his sides...he didn't know what to do... he was such a sheltered person..this was his first kiss. He didn't say anything about it....he enjoyed it, and carefully, he tried to kiss him back.

Takashi felt his patient kissing him back and chuckled into the kiss, deepening it. The blond's nervousness did not go unnoticed, though, and he hoped that his deepening of the kiss would make him feel better that he was doing it right. He was aware that his leg was injured so that was all they could do for now. After a while, he pulled away for breath.

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

Once the older male separated their lips, there was a bit of a curious, scared, yet...happy...look in his eyes. Pale green eyes looked downwards, nervousness flooding into them, "U-Umm..." A dark red splashed color onto his milky skin once more, and he gently bit into his bottom lip, obviously flustered at this point, "Y-Yeah...I...liked it...." Glancing at his feet, he then quietly said, "You were my first kiss..."

"I can't say the same of you, unfortunately..." Takashi said with a bittersweet smile. "But you were definitely better than him."

He sensed the iota of happiness in his eyes and smiled, writing diagnostic information and other things about what his patient liked in his notebook.

"Honestly, I don't know why the doctors are sending you to me so early. Your knee's still shattered, and you won't be able to do any exercises." Takashi said. "I will have to talk to them about that."

"I don't know why they're sending me here either...I know why they're sending me to see a psychologist..." sighed the light-haired blonde under his breath, softly feeling his lips, as if he was trying to really wonder if the older man's lips were there a few moments before... "Isn't it illegal or against the rules for doctors to be in any form intimate with patients?" questioned the tiny male quietly, though there wasn't any anger or hate in his voice...it was a timid voice. He wasn't sure about what just happened...it was basically forbidden...it made him feel sad almost, that the doctor kissed him, "Why...did you kiss me...? I mean...it w-wasn't...needed...why are you being so nice to me?" The blush on his cheeks put the color of blood to shame, and he was lightly nibbling on his thumb, nervous.

"I'm... I'm not quite sure... I don't know what came over me. I'm terribly sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Takashi said, his face the same color as his patient's. "I think there's something about you that makes me feel... Strange, to say the least. When you came in, you couldn't see it on my face, but I... Never mind. I'm going to ask the doctor who initially cared for you to wait a little longer before sending you to me. In your current state, you're in no condition to do any strengthening exercises."

He made a note to do that before closing his book.

"Y-You're free to leave, if you wish..." Takashi said, the blush not leaving his face.

"...My mom is picking me up in another half and hour, when the appointment's supposed to be over...I-I can't drive myself home...ugh..." The young man looked at the ground before mumbling to himself, "I'm so pathetic." With that, he quietly asked, "C-Can I just stay here? I-If you don't mind of course...I'll stay quiet and not bother you!" His voice sounded a bit desperate, his eyes holding a bit of fear. He didn't want to go back out there...it would be embarrassing...he hated that he couldn't walk...it made him feel weaker than usual.

"Of course." Takashi said. "I'm not supposed to see another patient in about two hours."

He looked to the boy before going back to his notes. He felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and stop just as abruptly as it seemed to have started. He then picked up his phone and saw that he had a missed call from someone. Judging from his emotionless expression, it was someone he did not want to hear from. He called the number back with a disgruntled sigh and got a response almost immediately.

"Hello? ... No, I did not purposely ignore your call to spite you. I was seeing a patient." Takashi got up and turned to his patient.

"I need to leave for a moment. Someone I never wanted to speak to just called... Please forgive me." he said, leaving the room and leaning against the door on the outside.

"Listen— I said, listen to m— Listen to me, Ryouta. When I said I never wanted to be with you again, I meant what I said. If you're calling me, thinking I've forgotten what you've done to me, you are sorely mistaken. ... ... ... So I'm the jerk now. You impudent child. I've just about had it with you. Stop trying to make something that was never meant to be. And what the hell are you doing calling me at work? ... Don't lie to me, Ryouta. I hear the blips of the heart monitor in the background as well as the chattering of other doctors. Get back to work, you spoiled brat." he sighed before hanging up on the other person and coming back in. It was embarrassing enough for him to have kissed a patient on the job for the first time. Now he was hearing all about his ex-boyfriend problems through the door.

"This is so embarrassing..." he muttered.

"U-Um...okay...Dr.Outa..." murmured the pale-eyed man, leaning against the back of the chair, looking up at the ceiling, not quite sure what to do. Twiddling his fingers, he closed his eyes. He felt a bit worried for the older man, he seemed distressed as he exited the room. Who could it have been who upset Doctor Outa that much? Was it an ex boyfriend? Was it a parent? Was it another sibling? Was it a former friend?

And when he heard the yelling, his first thought was confirmed. Hearing how angry the man was with the person...made him sad, it made him feel sympathy for him. The way the man was angry with the other...it scared him. Though, once the doctor came back in, he still had the same, scarlet blush on his cheeks before he quietly asked, "U-Um..can I...give you a hug? You seemed really angry...it was a little bit scary..."

"I... I think I need it. After having to put up with Ryouta's crap, a hug from anyone sounds a ton nicer in comparison." Takashi said. "If you were wondering, it was an ex-boyfriend trying to make a move on me while HE was at work no less... We broke up because of his philandering nature. He couldn't keep his eyes, or hands, off of other men..."

Takashi could almost feel wrinkles forming under his eyes from the exhaustion he had to go through. He got out of his chair and walked over to his patient to hug him.

"I'm r-really sorry for you...I don't really know how it feels...I've never been in a relationship before..." admitted Aoki quietly, opening his arms up widely once the older male was near him, and wrapped his arms firmly around his chest-area, since he couldn't quite reach his neck. There were many things he wanted to ask him....like why he kissed him without even asking if he was gay or not...and the whole story between him and his ex boyfriend...and why he was such a great kisser. Closing his eyes, he began to relax...even though this feeling felt kind of knew, given his hugs were usually from and for family members.

"The first relationship is often the most awkward." Takashi said. "He and I met in medical school. We were in the same class several times, and one time, he told me he liked me and asked me out on a date. Things just went on from there. I think we even had sex before we graduated. We haven't touched since graduation. The reason for that was because in the years following graduation, he posted several pictures of himself with other men on his Facebook page. Then, I decided that we should break up recently, and he's still treating me like we're boyfriends..."

Takashi felt the boy in his arms relaxing into him. He felt a little smile coming onto his face.

"He's also very immature." the doctor added with a chuckle.

Then, the subject of the kiss came across his mind.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward when I kissed you. Even now I'm struggling to figure out what made me do that..." he said.

"Umm...n-no offense, but...he sounds like a really persistent and kind of mean person...I wouldn't trust him." But yet again, he didn't really trust anyone.

"W-Well...I'm a...virgin...s-so I doubt I u-understand the whole sex and t-touchy-feely type of relationship you're talking about..." The reality started to sink in that he was probably one of the most inexperienced twenty-three year olds out there. Tiny fingers gripped into the back of the man's shirt like hooks, as if he didn't want the older man to pull away...he found himself starting to enjoy the feeling of this hug.

"I-It's okay...I...liked it...it isn't something I-I'd mind doing again..." admitted the blonde guiltily, obvious timidness in his voice.

"Sex isn't a mandatory part of a relationship." Takashi said. Upon hearing that he didn't trust Ryouta, he looked at the boy in his arms.

"If you wouldn't trust him... Would you say that you trust me?" he asked, hopeful that his patient trusted him. Trust between a doctor and patient was important.

"W-Well...you're a doctor...I'm almost obligated to trust you..." murmured the young man quietly, his pale green eyes closing as he buried his face into the man's chest, relaxing...this was nice...it was warm...comforting even. And the smell that emitted from the man was almost enough to make him swoon. "A-As a person...I want to trust you...I'm just kind of scared...as a doctor, I trust you.."

"Scared..." Takashi said. "Do you find me... scary? I'm happy that you trust me as your doctor, but... I really want people to trust me more as a person than a doctor."

What he said was completely true. All through his life, he felt that most of his friends trusted and respected him only because he had a PhD. He saw something different in Aoki. His pure innocence was something he hadn't experienced in a while. All of his friends were around his age or older. Though his patient wasn't that far off from him in age, he was still younger. Takashi felt as if he could learn something new from his patient. He just needed to get closer to him...

"N-not scary...just..um...I don't really know...I have trust issues..." He found himself murmuring this, as if he were sad, "I just don't want to get hurt...so I usually attempt to not trust anyone...because if I do they'll just betray me in the end." Secretly, he hated himself for not getting close to people when he was younger...he didn't fancy being lonely. Quietly, the younger male asked, "C-Can you be my friend?...I-I...don't have any friends..." He admitted this...he didn't want to be alone anymore...it made him feel bad about himself, knowing that people didn't want to be his friend because of how socially awkward he was. "P-please?"

"Of course." Takashi said. "I haven't met someone quite like you in a long time. We'll deal with those trust issues along the way."

Takashi smiled softly at the boy. His story was so compelling to him. He really wanted to break down those walls around him. It might also get Ryouta off of him for good.

"Do you want to meet again somewhere outside of work?" he asked.

"U-U...thank you...I feel f-flattered..." murmured the young male quietly, his eyes having a rather innocent look held in them as the blush on his cheeks spread to the bridge of his nose.

"I-I'd like to get together o-outside of the wo-workplace...b-but I can't walk...I mean, y-you can come o-over to e apartment if you want..." offered the light-blonde haired man.

"I can do that." Takashi said. "I don't mean to be creepy, but I'm required by protocol to have your information on file, so I know your address."

He flipped through his address book for Aoki's address and found it with relative ease. He was an organized man, after all.

"Is Tuesday night good for you?" he asked.

"T-Tuesday night sounds okay." said the young man quietly, "D-Do you do this with other patient, or am I special?" questioned the honey-haired blonde quietly. Nibbling on the tip of his thumb nervously, the slim man was a bit nervous, but there was a bit of happiness locked in his pale green eyes, "Y-You're really nice...I-I don't think I-I've met someone as n-nice as you, Dr. O-Outa..." admitted the young male quietly, a bit of tenderness in his voice.