~the fight for the brother~ love Triangle story(Gatichan&Yaoiloverfangirl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Souta walked out Of showe and took towel around his waist, walked towards bedroom where his mobil was, took up the mobil and read Sou text, reply back" sorry was in the shower, didnt hear my mobil, say hello to uncel from me and tell him at i miss him very much, i miss you already and dont come home late, i shall make your favorite food, love you, from your lover" he sendt the text

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Gatichan

Sou almost drove against a crash barrier when he read his boyfriend's text message. How the hell had Souta figured out that Sou wasn't on the campus, but on his way to visit their uncle? He shook his head with a faint smile- his brother really knew him too well. Blinking off when he saw the turn off, Sou pulled up outside his uncle's house. Puffing out his cheeks, he nodded once, hard.

He was about to tell Uncle Ricardo that he was thinking about proposing to Souta.

Souta sat now on the couch with Clotches on himself and was watching tv, Wonder what Sou and uncel Ricardo was talking about, maybe they talked about his brithday so was only 6 days away, he really looking forward to his 20th brithday very much

Uncle Ricardo hugged Sou happily when he opened the door. "Sou! Oh my gosh, it's been ages!! And?" he grinned, peeping around him. "Where did you leave your better half behind?"

Sou laughed, kissing and hugging his little cousin. "Hey sweetie- oh my! You're gonna have to let me take a photo of you for Souta- he won't believe me when I tell him how much you've grown." He turned back to his uncle. "Souta's back home- it'll be his birthday soon, and I wanted to invite the three of you down to celebrate his brithday with us."

"Gladly," Uncle Ricardo said, pleased as he led his nephew into the kitchen. "But something tells me you didn't drive all these kilometers here to only tell me that."

Sou took in a deep breath. "You're right, I didn't. I'm...actually here because I...I'm thinking of asking Souta to marry me in six days. I have the ring here already- would you like to see it?"

Souta was sleeping on the couch, tired after he watched tv, forget to turn tv off and didnt hear his phone ringe,

Kouta Tried to ringe Souta but didnt Get any answer and got worried, he took choice to drive towards Souta and Sou home, walked towards his car, sat himself down in the car and start to drive towards Souta and Sou home

Uncle Ricardo whistled long when he saw the ring that Sou had bought. "It's so pretty, Sou-nii!!" little Yuki admired it with big, big eyes. "I just know that Uncle Souta will love it!!"

Sou bit his lip nervously. "Yeah, you're sure? I'm glad to hear that," he smiled, gently running a hand through her hair, but is eyes remained concerned as he looked at his uncle. "What do you think? You're gay like we are, but...Souta and I are brothers. You know that we don't care about that and it means a lot to us that you supported us-"

"Actually..." Uncle Ricardo coughed, looking a little pained. "Yuki-chan, could you go fetch you cuddly penguin? I think he feels lonely."

Sou watched his cousin disappear out the kitchen. If his uncle was sending her away on purpose, this meant that he was about to hear something important. Bracing himself for the bad news, Sou puffed his cheeks out. "So...you've actually been against us these past two years?"

"Actually...you and Souta-kun...aren't really brothers," Uncle Ricardo admitted quietly.

Kouta arrived at Souta and Sou home, stopped car before Souta and Sou house, step out Of the car, closed the door, walked towards door knoket on the door

Souta wake up hear somebody knoket on the door, raise himself up from couch, walked towards door, open the door and so Kouta, smiled" Oh is you Kouta, what are you doing here, come in"

Kouta walked in the house and smiled" i tryed to call you but didnt Get answer so i got worried and drive here to Check on you"

Souta smiled and closed the door" that was Nice Of you Kouta, thank you for that but you dont have to worry, i was just sleeping on the couch and didnt hear my mobil"

Kouta smiled" that was good to hear at you is doing okay Souta, where is Sou by the way?"

Souta tell Kouta where Sou was right now

Sou stared at his uncle blankly for a long while. "Souta and I aren't really brothers?" he repeated slowly, narrowing his eyes slightly. "I'm sorry, I don't really understand- what is that supposed to mean? What are you trying to say- what the hell do you mean by that? Of course we're brothers," he scoffed rather impatiently. "Is this your idea of a joke?!"

"No, of course not, Sou," Uncle Ricardo said, becoming very serious. He sighed. "Actually, I wanted to tell you and Souta-kun after your parents died and the two of you admitted that you were a couple, but your dear aunt raged and ranted so long that I decided against it."

"Aunt Victoria knows abou this?" Sou didn't understand anything anymore and he ran his fingers through his hair, gripping the ends. "What does this all mean? How can't Souta and I be brothers? We've been family since I can remember-"

"And that's where you're wrong. You and Souta...actually have different parents."

Sou's mouth dropped open. "...WHAT!?!?"

Kouta smiled" so Sou drive towards your uncel house alone?"

Souta smiled" thats right Kouta, so have since reason to drive there alone"

Kouta smiled" do you want my company then?"

Souta smiled" i Would like that very much Kouta, thank you very much"

Kouta smiled" you are very welcome, i dont want you to be alone"

So Kouta and Sou hang out with eashother

Sou could only stare at his uncle in disbelief. What was that supposed to mean that he and Souta didn't have the same parents? "I don't know what you mean," he said.

Uncle Ricardo looked at his hands. "When you had just turned 2, your parents found baby Souta abandoned on your doorstep. There was no note or anything that told of his heritage and because he was so small and defenseless, your parents couldn't bare to part with him. So Souta grew up as your little brother, even though they never found out where he came from."

Sou didn't know what to say to this and was only capable of staring at his uncle silently. "Souta...is adpoted?" he eventually stuttered out in disbelief. "But...but why didn't our parents ever tell us anything?!"

Souta was now home alone since Kouta was leaving home after they watched movie, he sigh and Wonder When Sou is coming home, he dicide to call Sou and called Sou on his mobil

Right then Sou's mobile phone buzzed. Seeing that it was Souta, something caught in Sou's throat. He couldn't- right then he couldn't talk to his brother- no...not his brother...at least not his biological one...Sou shook his head. This was a little too much. How was he supposed to react normally right then? Not trusting his voice, Sou disconnected his phone, staring at his uncle. "Why?" he whispered, shocked.

Souta Wonder Why Sou didnt pick the phone and start crying, walked towards his and Sou room, walked in, la himself down on bed, cryed very hard and fell to sleep Of crying very much

"Sou, you ought to be happy that the two of you aren't really brothers," Uncle Ricardo said quietly. "Your Aunt Victoria had a huge problem with the two of you being together, because she always thought of the two of you as her sister's children. But I think it's a wonderful thing that the two of you fell in love, even though you thought you were really family. I don't think it gets truer than that when it comes to love." He pointed at Sou's cell phone. "You should answer that. Knowing Souta-kun, he'll be worried about you."

"But what am I supposed to tell him?"

"Nothing. Talk to this if you think it's necessary when you're together again, but not now."

Sou swallowed, but connecting his phone again, Sou walked out the kitchen and called Souta.

Souta wake up hear his phone ringe and so the was Sou so called, took the phone and answer in tired voice" hello Sou-nii, are the something you want?"

Sou didn't know what to say. Even though he now knew the truth...did that really change anything between them? No, he still loved Souta, no matter what. But Souta's family, the one he believed he'd always been a part of...

He cleared his throat. "Souta, I'm coming home. Don't forget that Kouta and his girlfriend are coming by this afternoon. But afterwards, we need to talk. I've...learned something that...that...you need to know about."

Souta smiled" Oh about that Sou-nii, Kouta and Yumina is not coming today anyway, Kouta was not here long time ago and tell me at he shall eat dinner over at Yumina's family and I'm looking forward to hear what you tell me Sou-nii"

Sou found it hard to swallow. He knew that if he told Souta the truth, it wouldn't be easy for his boyfriend. "Oh, okay. I'll call you when I'm half way there. Should I felt us something to eat on the way, sweetheart?"

Souta smiled" no you dont need that, i have plans to make your favorite food today Sou-nii, I'm looking forward to you come home, i miss you so much, love you sweetheart"

"'kay," Sou swallowed, his voice shaking a bit before he hung up. "I love you too." Turning around, he hugged his uncle tightly. "I've going back to Souta now. He doesn't know and I...still don't know how to tell him about this," he admitted.

Uncle Ricardo hugged him back tightly as Yuki came bouncing towards him with a present for Souta. "Ask yourself what will change for Souta if he knows the truth. And if he can cope with it and if there's anything that you can do to help him with this."

After his uncle and Yuki had promised that they'd show up for Souta's birthday, Sou climbed into his car and began to speed back home.

Souta was looking forward to Sou shall come home and was very happy at it was just Sou and him, he walked towards kitchen for to make Sou favorite food

Sou drove a little too fast and when he pulled over at a highway rest station, he decided to stop for a quarter of an hour to calm down. The closer he drew to his house, the more worried he became about how he was going to break the news to Souta. Sending his brother a text message with a heart and an I love you, he climbed in behind the wheel to drive the rest of the way.

Souta read the text from Sou and smiled, la his phone back on the table, continue make Sou favorite food